Home
Posted By: ol_mike I LOVE COFFEE, without it - 01/22/23
I might kill myself.
Posted By: miguel Re: I LOVE COFFEE, without it - 01/22/23
Usually as I go to bed I’m looking forward to my morning coffee. Not as much since I quit Copenhagen, but I still love my coffee!
Posted By: ol_mike Re: I LOVE COFFEE, without it - 01/24/23
TTT
Posted By: slumlord Re: I LOVE COFFEE, without it - 01/24/23
Hey u sombitch

I’m tired these ever this ever that threds
Posted By: HawkI Re: I LOVE COFFEE, without it - 01/24/23
Coffee is good.

Long live coffee.
I like green tea but it can't possibly replace the morning coffee. It would suck to be British and have to face tea every morning.
Posted By: hanco Re: I LOVE COFFEE, without it - 01/24/23
I’ve never tasted coffee in my life
Posted By: RUM7 Re: I LOVE COFFEE, without it - 01/24/23
I'm a 3 -6 cup a day guy.
The blacker the better.
Posted By: ol_mike Re: I LOVE COFFEE, without it - 01/24/23
I didn't say 'ever' , not even once't JACKASS

Originally Posted by slumlord
Hey u sombitch

I’m tired these ever this ever that threds
Posted By: efw Re: I LOVE COFFEE, without it - 01/24/23
Posted By: rong Re: I LOVE COFFEE, without it - 01/24/23
Having one right now,espresso
Posted By: RicG Re: I LOVE COFFEE, without it - 01/24/23
Coffee is a hard pass from me. Not interested.
Wife bought some whole bean coffee by mistake a while back. She was going to throw it away. I just ordered a grinder off Amazon. Turns out it’s noticeably better than the pre-ground stuff.
Posted By: efw Re: I LOVE COFFEE, without it - 01/24/23
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Wife bought some whole bean coffee by mistake a while back. She was going to throw it away. I just ordered a grinder off Amazon. Turns out it’s noticeably better than the pre-ground stuff.

For sure I love fresh ground that smell is as close
To Heaven as it gets
Yes fresh ground coffee is better.
At work I usually have an entire pot of fairly strong Columbian coffee and really enjoy it. Off days I typically don’t have any.
Hotter’n a two dollar pistol, and thick enough to float a crowbar.
Posted By: slumlord Re: I LOVE COFFEE, without it - 01/24/23
Gives me the Hershey squirts
Posted By: earlybrd Re: I LOVE COFFEE, without it - 01/24/23
Curereg here
Posted By: jpb Re: I LOVE COFFEE, without it - 01/24/23
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Yep, I'm a convert too.

A local company had a deal where you could buy their ceramic burr coffee bean grinder and use it for a month.

If you didn't think it made better coffee, you could return it and get all of your money back - and they paid the return shipping.

I brought the grinder, fully expecting to send it back.

I bought exactly the same beans as the ground coffee I usually bought, Lavazza Espresso Barista Gran Crema.

The difference was noticeable and I kept the grinder.

The grinder is bloody noisy and a bit of shock first thing in the morning, but I put up with that because the coffee tastes and smells better.

John
Posted By: MPat70 Re: I LOVE COFFEE, without it - 01/24/23
Originally Posted by miguel
Usually as I go to bed I’m looking forward to my morning coffee. Not as much since I quit Copenhagen, but I still love my coffee!
I quit cold turkey just before Christmas and I still crave it like crazy! Definitely harder than quitting cigarettes. Peppermint is my friend but oh how I miss the Copenhagen long cut! My issue is that I genuinely enjoyed the flavor as much as the nicotine!
Posted By: miguel Re: I LOVE COFFEE, without it - 01/24/23
I quit Copenhagen over 6 years ago. Not a day goes by that I don’t miss it.
I quit 10 years ago and it was a BIT%#!! But after a couple of months the cravings do start going away. Whatever you do, DON'T take a dip in a few months and say you just wanted to try...............
© 24hourcampfire