Home
Posted By: ribka GA gov Kemp Soros globalist - 01/23/23
what an Anti America scum. How did he get elected ?

be glad he got elected ,that fat black chick adams would be even bigger scum
Posted By: ribka Re: GA gov Kemp Soros globalist - 01/23/23
Originally Posted by rem shooter
be glad he got elected ,that fat black chick adams would be even bigger scum

huh? looks like he's worse than her. be glad he is destroying America because he is a Neo con?
Posted By: Jcubed Re: GA gov Kemp Soros globalist - 01/23/23
I'll guess Rs voted for him?
He's on someone elses team. He's not saying whose but it isn't ours.
Posted By: RJY66 Re: GA gov Kemp Soros globalist - 01/23/23
Originally Posted by Jcubed

In the GOP primary last year, he defeated Trump backed David Perdue taking more than 70% of the vote. That is almost Saddam Hussein numbers. Probably the worst loss any of Trump's picks took in the cycle. Still makes me wonder.
Posted By: rte Re: GA gov Kemp Soros globalist - 01/23/23
Kemp and Raffensperger took ChiComm money and implemented the most corrupt election in Georgia's history.

The world watched as the Kemp and Raff quislings removed trunks of ballots from under a table and triple counted them,after all of the Republican poll watchers had left.
Yep that commie bastard opened our State after lockdown, is creating hundreds of thousands in new jobs, attracting gun and ammunition manufacturers to our state, gave us Constitutional Carry, gave us taxpayers refund checks because he's balanced our budget and generated a $3.7 billion surplus, cut our gas taxes, strengthened our election laws and transparency, and he had the audacity to tell Trump to pound sand.

He's bad news and is a Chinese plant. No question about it.

FFS
Posted By: Jcubed Re: GA gov Kemp Soros globalist - 01/23/23
Originally Posted by RJY66
Originally Posted by Jcubed

In the GOP primary last year, he defeated Trump backed David Perdue taking more than 70% of the vote. That is almost Saddam Hussein numbers. Probably the worst loss any of Trump's picks took in the cycle. Still makes me wonder.

So, yes?
He wasn’t elected.

Oh, and he was instrumental in taking down Trump
Posted By: ribka Re: GA gov Kemp Soros globalist - 01/23/23
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
Yep that commie bastard opened our State after lockdown, is creating hundreds of thousands in new jobs, attracting gun and ammunition manufacturers to our state, gave us Constitutional Carry, gave us taxpayers refund checks because he's balanced our budget and generated a $3.7 billion surplus, cut our gas taxes, strengthened our election laws and transparency, and he had the audacity to tell Trump to pound sand.

FFS

brain dead neocon why is he meeting in secret with Soros? Why did he lock down your state? lol
Wish that guy had asked about his relationship with Dominion Voting Systems.
Posted By: rte Re: GA gov Kemp Soros globalist - 01/23/23

You can tick off all of the minor bullschitt that you claim Kemp has done but it doesn't change the facts. Kemp and Raffensperger were complicit in helping the deep state and the ChiComs steal the general election of 2020 and the special election that followed.

Appease the locals and screw the United States and all of our citizens,seems to be working for you.

Posted By: 4winds Re: GA gov Kemp Soros globalist - 01/23/23

FFS

This^

Funny [bleep] coming from the "pacific northwest" and Minnesota. Are the Twin Cities at 2nd world status yet? How's the city of CHAD nowadays?

FFS!

PS. Raffensberger eats cheese.
Posted By: Riverc Re: GA gov Kemp Soros globalist - 01/23/23
Not just Kemp, Imo the majority of politicians cannot be trusted.
Pretty sure sooner or later they all get bought.
Posted By: Riverc Re: GA gov Kemp Soros globalist - 01/23/23
Originally Posted by rickt300
Pretty sure sooner or later they all get bought.

Yep, money talks.
kemp got reelected easily. its pretty clear very few in georgia held kemp accountable. I am sure there are many georgia members who voted for him and his buddy rattburger. rattburger is astonishing. I simply can't believe that jackhole got elected again.
They were not elected ! They were installed.
Posted By: broomd Re: GA gov Kemp Soros globalist - 01/23/23
Originally Posted by 4winds
This^

Funny [bleep] coming from the "pacific northwest" and Minnesota. Are the Twin Cities at 2nd world status yet? How's the city of CHAD nowadays?

FFS!

PS. Raffensberger eats cheese.

Chuckle....
Seems to me that Rib's from Idaho by God. A'ways from the ANTIFA Republik of C.H.A.D.
Chi com money, Soros…. What could go wrong.

Screw Kemp and the rat. They’ll get theirs..
They're like a bunch of rats around a grain silo spill. Run to Davos and get all the "Globalist Brownie Points" you can before some other pawn get them.
There was no choice in Georgia. Kemp was bought and paid for then kept in line with the killing of his daughter’s boyfriend. Whomever are his handlers owns him. That ratburger controlled the voting so made sure he won his primary. The demonrats in Georgia are so rabid that the people of Georgia had to vote for any R on the ballot. With the dekalb and Fulton county crooks, they made sure their boy warnock won against Hershel. Those that count the votes pick the winners.
Posted By: hatari Re: GA gov Kemp Soros globalist - 01/24/23
Originally Posted by ribka
what an Anti America scum. How did he get elected ?

]

He ran against Stacy Abrams.

No matter what you think of Kemp, Abrams is far worse.
Posted By: hatari Re: GA gov Kemp Soros globalist - 01/24/23
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
kemp got reelected easily. its pretty clear very few in georgia held kemp accountable. I am sure there are many georgia members who voted for him and his buddy rattburger. rattburger is astonishing. I simply can't believe that jackhole got elected again.

Funny how people that don’t live in the state form their opinion from [bleep] they read on the internet and have superior knowledge of the situation than do the boots on the ground I.e. the citizens of the state. It sure is a good thing that all those websites they go to for info are 100% accurate and none have any ulterior motive. That must make me an expert on Idaho. Not!
© 24hourcampfire