Home
Posted By: Teal Pence - 01/24/23
Just because the fire is great for showing me what I read on Twitter and Tik Toc 3-4 days ago -

They found classified docs at Mike Pense's place in Indiana. Doesn't surprise me.

Link for those who've never heard of Google and/or Duck Duck Go
Posted By: Raeford Re: Pence - 01/24/23
Gonna go waaaaaay out on a limb with this statement:

There is one and only one former POTUS[including any VPOUTUS] that will never get exposed should docs be found in his possession!

Any guesses?
Posted By: Mr_TooDogs Re: Pence - 01/24/23
Magic Negro, what's the prize?
Posted By: rickt300 Re: Pence - 01/24/23
Originally Posted by Raeford

There is one and only one former POTUS[including any VPOUTUS] that will never get exposed should docs be found in his possession!

Any guesses?

You gotta come up with harder questions that that. Obie is behind all the magic document finding.
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs

A date with Michael Obama
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Pence - 01/24/23
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

🦫
Posted By: Mathsr Re: Pence - 01/24/23
Surprises me. I’d have never thought he had the guts to take something he wasn’t supposed to have…
Posted By: Joel/AK Re: Pence - 01/24/23
I don't know. Something is going on. After trumps raid, bidens kit glove treatment, now "Mr golly gee"pence all now have classified.....

No one gave 2 shidts about Hillary and I'm sure the magic negro has some but no one will go there.

I don't care who found them, just seems odd. Pence was never on the radar, why did they look?
Posted By: rickt300 Re: Pence - 01/24/23
Originally Posted by Joel/AK
I don't know. Something is going on. After trumps raid, bidens kit glove treatment, now "Mr golly gee"pence all now have classified.....

No one gave 2 shidts about Hillary and I'm sure the magic negro has some but no one will go there.

I don't care who found them, just seems odd. Pence was never on the radar, why did they look?

Wasn't Pence thinking of running for president?
Posted By: rainshot Re: Pence - 01/24/23
He can run for president of his cell block.
Originally Posted by rickt300

Wasn't Pence thinking of running for president?

THEY are narrowing down the options for US.
Posted By: gregintenn Re: Pence - 01/24/23
If I declare I’m running for President, will the FBI come here and find some chit I’ve misplaced for me?
Posted By: Morewood Re: Pence - 01/24/23
Fuqk that guy. Turncoat traitor to the American people allowing a fraudulent election to stand. Fuqk Pence.
Posted By: Joel/AK Re: Pence - 01/24/23
Any bets on who next?
Posted By: Teal Re: Pence - 01/24/23
Any bets on who next?

Wouldn't shock me if it was Gaetz or they try and get DeSantis for something when he was JAG.
Posted By: Pappy348 Re: Pence - 01/24/23
Originally Posted by Raeford

Any guesses?

They already checked Barry’s place, but he keeps them in a box under some naked pics of Mike, which discourages any further digging……
Posted By: Osky Re: Pence - 01/24/23
Originally Posted by gregintenn
If I declare I’m running for President, will the FBI come here and find some chit I’ve misplaced for me?

I like that idea! I recently walked out the door with an older fob and key to my hunting Yukon. Between the step and vehicle, gone,
Should be a pice of cake for the “letter” guys to find that, no?

Osky
Posted By: MD521 Re: Pence - 01/24/23
The "Comey Standard" is coming.
Posted By: Sharpsman Re: Pence - 01/24/23
Best thing he can do is piss on the fire and call the dogs!!
© 24hourcampfire