Home
So egregious it reads like fiction. Tragic for her family.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-Brooks-struck-killed-car-gang-rape.html
Posted By: LBP Re: Young woman, foolish choices. - 01/24/23
Gotta be careful who you party with
Dang, sad for the family
Sad deal indeed.
Norwegians. I'm shocked.
The toll collector leaves no toll unpaid.
Sad deal.
The NAACP is advocating for those animals. Says there is video proof the sex was consensual. They were videoing. nightmare for the family.
As I used to live just 20 miles north of BR, I watch the previous nights 10:00 news every morning on Roku.

The BR crime rate is outta control, several friends of mine ex law enforcement are convinced that BR is kind of rigging the books to make their numbers appear better/lower! memtb
Originally Posted by Brittdog
The NAACP is advocating for those animals. Says there is video proof the sex was consensual. They were videoing. nightmare for the family.

Saw that this morning, plus the young, smug, black attorney pisses me off every time I see him in the news. And, he’s in the news a lot. A racist, ambulance chasing little bass turd! memtb
Too drunk to consent, even on video.

Plus, 2 guys asking for sex and 2 more watching? Nah. If she consented she did it out of fear they’d do worse.
Weather says it was 34 F out that night when they dumped her.
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
Too drunk to consent, even on video.

Plus, 2 guys asking for sex and 2 more watching? Nah. If she consented she did it out of fear they’d do worse.

I would suggest that……they didn’t ask! memtb
A sad tragedy for her family and it's to bad that Madi didn't live through her bad decision to party with those scumbags that's night. Decisions have consequences and it seems like far too often for young beautiful women, that the consequences are fatal!
Sad for sure.

I had a second cousin Girl that was trying to help 2 fellow boy Students in high school
In Oklahoma some were 2 decades ago.

They took her into an abandoned house and Raped her then proceeded to shred her up real bad torturing her until they shot her with a shotgun.
My Aunt and Uncle were shown photos of the Crime Sean they told me there was Blood everywhere on the walls ceiling and Floors of every room of the 2 story house.
All under 18 so they got a slap on the wrist and were let go a year or so after they did what they did to her.

They were not Norwegians

Animals come in every Size , Shape and Color.

This earth seriously needs a good cleaning to get rid of the disease plaguing it.
Were they then disappeared ?
Originally Posted by funshooter
Sad for sure.

I had a second cousin Girl that was trying to help 2 fellow boy Students in high school
In Oklahoma some were 2 decades ago.

They took her into an abandoned house and Raped her then proceeded to shred her up real bad torturing her until they shot her with a shotgun.
My Aunt and Uncle were shown photos of the Crime Sean they told me there was Blood everywhere on the walls ceiling and Floors of every room of the 2 story house.
All under 18 so they got a slap on the wrist and were let go a year or so after they did what they did to her.

They were not Norwegians

Animals come in every Size , Shape and Color.

This earth seriously needs a good cleaning to get rid of the disease plaguing it.

Unless they’re already dead, it’s never too late……if you connect with the right people! Revenge is a dish, best served cold! 😉 memtb
Originally Posted by MrMuskie
Were they then disappeared ?

No they were not.
They did get locked back up after they became of age from what my uncle told me.

When the Animal in some people takes over there is no return and they need to be no on this earth but in it.
2 guys asking for sex and 2 more watching? Nah. If she consented she did it out of fear they’d do worse.

Is this another thread where hilariously out of touch boomers white knight for some anonymous college girl?
If a family member was willing to go Taken on them the frequency would drop dramatically.
Originally Posted by Stickfight
2 guys asking for sex and 2 more watching? Nah. If she consented she did it out of fear they’d do worse.

Is this another thread where hilariously out of touch boomers white knight for some anonymous college girl?

I would assume that even in your generation, it isn’t considered acceptable to essentially rape someone that is incapacitated! If so, how many of your friends spend time in nursing homes? memtb

Of course. How could I forget? Da joos did it.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
If a family member was willing to go Taken on them the frequency would drop dramatically.

My thoughts when I saw the pics in the article.
Posted By: CCCC Re: Young woman, foolish choices. - 01/25/23
I feel really sad for her family - horrible experience and loss.
Early lesson for all kids - choose your friends very wisely. At age 19, choose your partying and drinking buddies with huge caution - and do not get drunk. The choice may kill you.
Over .3%. Wow.
Burn the coal,pay the toll.
Charles Bronson took the right approach in the "Death Wish" series of movies. If one of my family got that sort of treatment, there wouldn't be a hole deep enough for those scumbags to crawl into where I couldn't find them. Their fate wouldn't be quick, or merciful. Branding irons and dismemberment one joint at a time with a pair of dull limb loppers comes to mind.
If she was .3 when they took her out of the bar I've seen no evidence that any part of her interaction with them was consensual.
You left out a "no" somewhere.
Drunk can't give consent in LA.
Originally Posted by memtb
I would assume that even in your generation, it isn’t considered acceptable to essentially rape someone that is incapacitated!

No, but that isn't what I quoted.
Da joos did it.

+1 Internet to you, for taking good notes.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
She got so drunk she could barely walk, and after midnight she left the bar with four guys she had just met.

That is some self-destructive behavior.
As Neal Boortz used to say, "Nothing good happens after midnight."
2 out of 3 in the pic was bleck.I assume she was taught diversity and inclusion .This is what it will get you
Didn’t read the whole story. But a 19 year old drank to a .3 at a bar? Seems like that would have some implications.

Doesn’t do her any good though…

Sad for those who have to live through this.

Hope LA still has the death penalty. A 25 minute death row would be good.
Originally Posted by rem shooter
2 out of 3 in the pic was bleck.I assume she was taught diversity and inclusion .This is what it will get you

StickFight post shows who presses this onto society, 100% correct.
Originally Posted by muleshoe
Hope LA still has the death penalty.

LA does but these people are not being accused of First Degree Murder or Treason so they will not be eligible if convicted.
Where are the charges for the bartender that served a 19 year old to a .30 BAC?
Bars liquor license pulled?
Where are sorority gals friends she went out to the bar with? Haven't know many 19 year old females to head to the tav alone to get blackout drunk.

Doesn't excuse the behavior of the 4 males involved. Can't see how you hang a murder on them to be honest unless you prove they forced her to drink to excess and held her down in the road. According to the article she was on her feet, in the road when struck.

Also states the men had been drinking in the bar (underage) - BACs on these guys? Only girls get too drunk to consent? Sounds like one underaged in the back with her playing 20 toes that she supposedly consented to - oops.

Pretty girl is dead and that is unfortunate. Poor decisions and enabling on all sides creates quite a mess when dip shi.t collide.
Posted By: Osky Re: Young woman, foolish choices. - 01/25/23
It would be interesting to know if there was anything else in her bloodstream. If someone may have slipped her something that got the ball rolling into excessivness.

Osky
Saw a story a few minutes ago that the bar has been temporarily shutdown

Had some good prices on their sign, 6 dollar double titos!

Yep. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
And mudsharking never ends well.
My buddy has already had the red birds and blue birds conversation with his two young daughters.
Seems like every college town has at least 1 bar where underage kids can drink without being carded.
It should be a permanent shut down.

Jim
No responsibility should fall on anyone or thing outside of the guys that raped the girl., or her for drinking to much.

Ya'll need to stop the liberal blame game
Posted By: LBP Re: Young woman, foolish choices. - 01/25/23
Originally Posted by killerv
My buddy has already had the red birds and blue birds conversation with his two young daughters.
Your buddy is doing a great job parenting! I don’t have daughters but I have a almost five year old granddaughter and she will definitely hear it from her parents and grandparents.
Originally Posted by 700LH
No responsibility should fall on anyone or thing outside of the guys that raped the girl., or her for drinking to much.

So holding folks accountable to their responsibilities under the law is a liberal thing?

Yes, it is.
Hopefully, the Aryan Bros in prison will do justice.
Originally Posted by readonly

So holding folks accountable to their responsibilities under the law is a liberal thing?
Blaming the bartender or the bar is a foolish liberal law, akin to high cap mag laws

Want to blame the company that made the booze too?
Originally Posted by readonly

Blaming the bartender or the bar is a foolish liberal law, akin to high cap mag laws

Nope.

Not blaming the bar/bartender for what these animals did to her at all. But if the bar/bartender served a 19 year old all the way up to a .3 they’re facing some troubles on the horizon. Probably criminal and civil.

Guessing the.3 was taken at the hospital, who knows what it was when she staggered out of the bar.

I’ve heard of the birds and the bees conversation but I’m unfamiliar with red birds and blue birds.

I’ve heard of the birds and the bees conversation but I’m unfamiliar with red birds and blue birds.

you may see red birds and blue birds at the feeder together, but they dont date and sleep together. We can look at nature for a lot of answers.
Posted By: LBP Re: Young woman, foolish choices. - 01/25/23

you may see red birds and blue birds at the feeder together, but they dont date and sleep together. We can look at nature for a lot of answers.

Clay was spot on!
I was reading she worked there part time, so someone at the bar definitely knew she was underage unless she was lying on her employment papers.
No matter it sucks she died run over drunk filled with Negro cum.
I was reading she worked there part time

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
This is Darwin at work. Had she lived back in the old days in Africa, her culling would have improved the gene pool as she was clearly an idiot.
Her relatives would have killed the 4 rapists, further improving the gene pool.
7+ billion on earth. No hope until back to 2 billion.
Hopefully the UFO drivers will see to that.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Yep. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
And mudsharking never ends well.

What about Patrick Mamones?
Originally Posted by MrMuskie
Hopefully the UFO drivers will see to that.

Makes sense.
The 20 year old that did the raping has been charged with another earlier rape of a minor.
The name of the bar is “Little Reggie’s”. Mud shark much? Good bet for parents out there, don’t send you daughters to college in NO.
Originally Posted by Jeffrey
Good bet for parents out there, don’t send you daughters to college in NO.

The story is that she went to the bar to meet up with the 17 year old. His photo hasn't been released but the NAACP is supporting him, so she was there to race mix. The she elects to get blackout drunk with him and his darkie friends. There were some boomers earlier in the thread who thought the only way she would let a pair of darkies run a train on her is if she was afraid for her life, but those guys have probably not been out of their houses except to go to the post office in the last 30 years.

As for her parents, anon found her father's Faceberg account. That he is a Faceberg user is bad enough but his posts there were all about which spookball team was his favorite and which spookball player was best and celebrating spookball team wins. There is plenty of blame to go around for this but that guy is not capable of preparing a White daughter to live in the world. He idolized darkies and she likely followed his lead, while he should have taught her how miscegenation comes with a toll.
Just kill them and let God sort it out.
Any girl, who goes to the bar room and winds up 4 times the legal limit drunk at 1am is headed for serious trouble, whether she is naive/stupid enough to have a black boyfriend or not.
Soo She's to blame for them taking advantage of her being drunk? Did she deserve to be raped and killed? Come on damnit they committed a crime.
Originally Posted by rainshot
Soo She's to blame for them taking advantage of her being drunk?

No one is claiming that, calm down. I'm in favor of separation between the races for things like this so I don't even need to know that they raped her. Just being in a bar drinking with a White woman is enough for me to agree they should be roped.

But that doesn't do anything for this dead lady and won't do anything for the next one the toll collector comes for. Violence is an important part of darkie culture, there are millions more ready to take these place of the ones involved here. So if you want your daughter to be safe you have to teach her not to consort with black men because the fact is that alone dramatically increases the likelihood something like this will happen.
Rape charges for the four of them.

https://torontosun.com/news/world/teen-charged-in-rape-case-of-lsu-student-later-killed-by-car
Hang them SOB’s prison is too good for them!!

Let God sort them out.
Originally Posted by Whelenman
Hang them SOB’s prison is too good for them!!

Let God sort them out.

Curb stomp each one. Regardless of race. Any rapist should be gelded and used to pull a plow in the prison garden or euthanized.
A tree limb and a boat trailer winch should be involved here. Ditto for the ginger scumbag who shot his wife and son!
© 24hourcampfire