Home
?
I'm sick, almost as sick as when I had the Chinkernese Flu a couple years ago.
Originally Posted by ol_mike
had enough of the bazillion wacky post. Congrats to all who contributed.

I don't want to hear,, don't let the door hit'cha in'nass. > O V E R & OUT . . . . . .
?

You're going in the book mister...
?

Oh, for fûcks sake, mike.

Not you too.

Lol

🦫
I'm alive!!
Originally Posted by wabigoon
I'm alive!!

Holding this space for Flave

🦫
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
had enough of the bazillion wacky post. Congrats to all who contributed.

I don't want to hear,, don't let the door hit'cha in'nass. > O V E R & OUT . . . . . .

Originally Posted by GRIZZ
?

You're going in the book mister...

You two keep it up and see what don't happenn !!!!
DON'T PUSH ME . . . . . .
These threads are spreading faster than Covid.

Lol

🦫
Originally Posted by Beaver10
These threads are spreading faster than Covid.

Lol

🦫

Spreading faster than the clap when an aircraft carrier docks in the Orient
Was going really well until 6:30 this evening and learned that an old friend of many years had just passed away.

That 2 in one wedk’s time. I’m hoping things don’t come in 3’s.
I'm alive!!

...was having a great day
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
I'm sick, almost as sick as when I had the Chinkernese Flu a couple years ago.

Horse-paste and a high colonal fixed me right up, you can get the horse-paste over to the wallmarks, -best-wishs
Got 6 rifles, recently bore-coated ( several with modified bedding, as well) zeroed at 25 yards. It's 40 miles to the range....

I was half-way there when I realized I didn't have the gate key with me, so i came home and did the 25's in the yard. Make-shift range by angle-parking the ATV and slapping a small piece of plywood across the back rack, folding chair for sit-behind. Necessity is a mother.... or something like that.

Ran out of light for the .243...Tomorrow - after I fill in for my wife's "volunteer" at the food bank....she's gone to MT...then the range on Thursday for hundred yard sight-ins.

Every fuggin one shifted POI considerably, , the heavy blld .30-06, and the light bbled 260 only by an inch or so. At 25.

Probably ought to take those things to metal every 30-50 years? Still have to do the '94, but that will require dis-assembly.

WHEE- THE WIFE'S AWAY!!!! smile
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Was going really well until 6:30 this evening and learned that an old friend of many years had just passed away.

That 2 in one wedk’s time. I’m hoping things don’t come in 3’s.

^ ^ ^

Jabbed sock-puppet.
Originally Posted by Beaver10
I'm alive!!

Holding this space for Flave

🦫

Posting for Flave.

[Linked Image from media.tenor.com]
I won an appeal to a decision today. It was my decision that was appealed. Means I did good.
Good day, found out the pathology report on the tissue they removed from my prostate did not have cancer. I get the catheter removed Thursday, hopefully I’ll be able to urinate again
Originally Posted by hanco
Good day, found out the pathology report on the tissue they removed from my prostate did not have cancer. I get the catheter removed Thursday, hopefully I’ll be able to urinate again

Well, if that ain't a pisser.

Hopefully!!
Good thread!
Good thread!
A men.
I got the results of my last MRI this morning. It showed my totally cancer free. Can't get news any better than that.
PJ
Originally Posted by PJGunner
I got the results of my last MRI this morning. It showed my totally cancer free. Can't get news any better than that.
PJ

You and hanco both won the lottery.

Well done, PJ.
The good news is……we didn’t get any bad news! 😉 memtb
Originally Posted by Houston_2
PJ

You and hanco both won the lottery.

Well done, PJ.
[Linked Image from media.tenor.com]
Must be a huge weight off your shoulders. Hope you celebrate the good news.
Originally Posted by jmdriver
Must be a huge weight off your shoulders. Hope you celebrate the good news.

Weight off his bladder, hopefully. smile
PJ

PJGunner ,, glad to hear it, hope you live to be 201.
It's a good day. My bad knee is good enough that I could raise my foot up enough to wash it in the shower.

Most people don't know it, but a dirty ass foot is one byproduct of a bad knee.
Still have 3 hours to go on the clock. Pretty good so far.
I made a file handle and lifted weights with the wife.

There is a neurologist -> physical therapist -> wife -> me .... chain of command.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's a good day. My bad knee is good enough that I could raise my foot up enough to wash it in the shower.

If I was ,, say, in the doctors office, there sits an ol-boy barefoot [Arkansas] he's got a clean foot and a dirty foot. I'd never connect the dots and say - oh that ol-boys got a bad knee.

I'd figure he just forgot to worsh it.

If I was ,, say, in the doctors office, there sits an ol-boy barefoot [Arkansas] he's got a clean foot and a dirty foot. I'd never connect the dots and say - oh that ol-boys got a bad knee.

Old is a bitch. Ask me!

lol,..now see there? Ya learned something new today,.....courtesy of the campfire.
It was a very good day - had a great time with a good man (Campfire guy) who drove about 160 miles to get here. Gave me a bunch of hands-on help installing cylinder heads/manifolds/push rods/rockers on a SB 327 that has been waiting. Also strung some monofilament across a high beam up in the canopy to discourage pooping ravens from sitting up there and bombing old Chev trucks. Best part was just enjoying time with him.

There is another great Campfire guy who lives near us - he has been a huge helper in many ways and we enjoy time with him and his ornery wife.

Blessings.
Put a gun on layaway at the pawn shop. Struck out on wheeling on the old vintage 1896 1895 in 40-82 at the LGS but they know I am serious and are probably going to relent and drop the price a little so we will see when.
They seen you coming.... smile
PJ

That is most excellent
Good, thanks for asking.
Fell off the jetway again.
Not bad, but There's still time...
© 24hourcampfire