Home
Not sure if anyone here has seen these air rifles but the ballistics are impressive for a 30cal air rifle I’m sure you could take some hogs with! Not to mention the cyclic rate! I signed up to be a dealer but technically my ffl isn’t even necessary for them. Looks like msrp is $999

https://m.youtube.com/shorts/OApWzHX1WRI?feature=share
Be hell on pigeons.
I'm in.
I’ve shot one they are fun but tempermental
And u go thru pellets fast! Accurate though and quiet
Probably the way to put air guns in the ffl or nfa category.
For hunting applications, I really can't see where full auto is your friend. Usually a single, well placed shot does the job.

For just playing with full auto airguns, those that shoot BB's are pretty cool and decently cheap to play with.
What weight and velocity?
Originally Posted by YoungNDumb
Not sure if anyone here has seen these air rifles but the ballistics are impressive for a 30cal air rifle I’m sure you could take some hogs with! Not to mention the cyclic rate! I signed up to be a dealer but technically my ffl isn’t even necessary for them. Looks like msrp is $999

LOL. No FFL to deal in them, no ATF tax stamp. Just cash on the barrel head, take it home, and have some fun. Wouldn't want to be on the wrong end of one.

I wonder how long the Feds will let this alone.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by YoungNDumb

LOL. No FFL to deal in them, no ATF tax stamp. Just cash on the barrel head, take it home, and have some fun. Wouldn't want to be on the wrong end of one.

I wonder how long the Feds will let this alone.

They'll start regulating age and power limits... Like in England.

Basically, if you can actually kill something with it, it'll be illegal to own.

In England, anybody over the age of 18 can buy an airgun, as long as it is below the legal power limit of 12ft/lbs for an air rifle, or 6ft/lbs for an air pistol.
I've got a full auto CO2 powered BB gun in the form of a German MP-40.

Loads of fun. Takes two CO2 cartridges at once, so double the power of a single. Again, wouldn't want to be on the wrong end, though a whole lot less potentially lethal than the scuba tank powered one you posted.

Originally Posted by g5m
Probably the way to put air guns in the ffl or nfa category.
That's what I'm thinking, too.
I have had several pcp air guns in last couple years narrowed up to 3 and just wow
1. Super quiet for the amount of energy most of the noise is the action. Subdivision and backyard friendly
2. Accurate. Everyone one I have had is our of the box smoking accurate
3. Powerful I have a 25 cal that can produce up to 90ft lbs and quieter than a 22 sub
4. Only negative is price good guns $900 Better guns $1500-2 best over $2500 and air supply is a struggle for some

I also can’t believe the government allows these hatsen in auto and the other brands
Originally Posted by IA_fog
I also can’t believe the government allows these hatsen in auto and the other brands

They have to because they don't meet the legal definition of a "firearm".

But give 'em time. They'll figure out how to infringe them too.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Probably would take an act of Congress.

PS What about "shall not be infringed" don't they understand?
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Probably would take an act of Congress.

PS What about "shall not be infringed" don't they understand?

They’ll just make up some new “regulations”, like they did on bump stocks and pistol braces. 😡
There are plenty of full auto PCP air rifles already on the market. This won't tip the scale.

In regards to hunting pig with one, please take video of the attempt. It will be hilarious.
For hunting applications, I really can't see where full auto is your friend. Usually a single, well placed shot does the job.

There you go being practical laugh
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
There are plenty of full auto PCP air rifles already on the market. This won't tip the scale.

In regards to hunting pig with one, please take video of the attempt. It will be hilarious.
I believe there is a YouTube video of a guy killing hogs with the Hatsan Blitz in full auto.
If pigs could fly then yes - Flying Pigs
Originally Posted by BeardedGunsmith
Originally Posted by STRSWilson

I believe there is a YouTube video of a guy killing hogs with the Hatsan Blitz in full auto.

I'm sure it can be done.

Killed several hogs with airguns. Just no full auto airguns.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Even .25 caliber.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Wonder how that Beretta pistol would work for self defense in areas that prohibit firearms ?
Originally Posted by navlav8r
Wonder how that Beretta pistol would work for self defense in areas that prohibit firearms ?

I had a full auto Crosman SBR they sent me that was air soft firing.

It wasn't too "soft" either. You could cut a beer can in half in about 3 seconds with it.

Ran off the neighbors dog a couple of times with it. He didn't come back after the second time. You could tell it stung like all getout. grin
You mean the Beretta 92 full auto CO2 powered BB gun? A heck of a lot better than nothing. Imagine a mag dump on someone's face, followed by a quick mag change, and you're ready for mag dump number two on the would-be attacker if he wants to keep coming. I'd say, most would turn tail and run at that point, if they still had eyes to see which way to go.

PS Some flat black Krylon spray paint should make all the white text on the right side disappear.

Don't buy one until the ATF gets their teeth pulled, or they will make you an instant Felon like they are with the pistol braces.....bastards.
Now that it's been posted here we can rest assured that if the democrap and AFT a$$holes weren't aware of these, well.....

They are now. New regs to follow.
Originally Posted by MickeyD
Now that it's been posted here we can rest assured that if the democrap and AFT a$$holes weren't aware of these, well.....

They are now. New regs to follow.

Lol, they've been well aware of it before now, I'll guarantee the ATF doesn't get their news from the 24hr Campfire.
Ya, I know...sarcasm intended
When the second amendment clearly prohibits the government from restricting citizens access to firearms, an agency to enforce firearms laws simply shouldn't exist . The laws and the agency are unconstitutional and completely illegitimate.
Originally Posted by Blackheart
When the second amendment clearly prohibits the government from restricting citizens access to firearms, an agency to enforce firearms laws simply shouldn't exist . The laws and the agency are unconstitutional and completely illegitimate.
Precisely right. Their existence should have become untenable after the decision in Bruen. I guess it's just waiting for their continued existence to be challenged in court.
Hawaii and at least one other state restricts air guns as firearms already.
This is a cheaper to shoot alternative, assuming you don't intend to hunt with it:

They remind me if the full auto BB guns at the state fair that you used to obliterate a red star on a target. 😊
They remind me if the full auto BB guns at the state fair that you used to obliterate a red star on a target. 😊
Oh yeah, I remember those. Set up like a machine gun, with an air hose attached to an external air pump.
© 24hourcampfire