Home
https://www.ladbible.com/news/raccoon-stuck-railway-line-testicles-280033-20230122.amp.html

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Who hasn't had that happen at one time or another?
Wish I would have been the Casey Jones on that one. I would have shoveled six more heaps into the firebox.

Banzai!!!! Muddafoucka
Originally Posted by slumlord
Wish I would have been the Casey Jones on that one. I would have shoveled six more heaps into the firebox.

Bonsai!!! Muddafoucka
A dead trash panda is a good trash panda.
Originally Posted by RUM7

Bonsai!!! Muddafoucka
A dead trash panda is a good trash panda.

Yes for sure
I probably wont even grow sweet corn this summer the pos coons are so bad. Can kill, trap daily and another one replaces it
Heard a story about an old black man that used to split rails with an ax and wedges. He'd straddle the log and work the wedges in until it split. Well one day the wedges fell out and that's where they found him. Use your imagination.
Moral of the story, don't lick yer balls around the train tracks!!
I probably wont even grow sweet corn this summer the pos coons are so bad. Can kill, trap daily and another one replaces it

Be growing more tomatoes for Nana to swipe?
My Uncle went the same way.
Its a terrible thing.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
Oh Lort! ^
That's just plumb terrible. I'd have felt sorry for the little feller also! When momma coon told him to go cool his nuts off, he took her literal👍🏻
Licked 'em and sat down for some peace and quiet. After awhile he's like, welp time to go home.... WTF........
I have heard of raccoons getting trapped in chimneys and dying. Heck of a mess to clean up....
Originally Posted by Jericho
I have heard of raccoons getting trapped in chimneys and dying. Heck of a mess to clean up....
I had a mean racoon give birth to some babies above the flue in our chimney.
I taped off the fireplace opening in the living room, went up on the roof, dropped a 5 pack of gopher smoke grenades down the chimney, and then put a large concrete paver over the top.

Basically made a little raccoon auschwitz. Worked like a charm.
I had a pet racoon when I was a kid, nasty little prik he was. lol
© 24hourcampfire