Home
Back to the drawing board.

https://www.kaotic.com/video/7f608532_20230125140556_t
Idiots rite there!!!
Certainly not a surgical operation. Must have used a stolen rig too.
is that evidence of a subhuman thought process?
If its light enough that one guy could halfway manhandle that atm machine, why not just both of them pick it up and put it in back of jeep?
Originally Posted by killerv
If its light enough that one guy could halfway manhandle that atm machine, why not just both of them pick it up and put it in back of jeep?
I would imagine that those ATM's have gps tracking in them. Even those idiots might have guessed, but in reality they probably didn't think to take it with them.
Originally Posted by 1minute
Certainly not a surgical operation. Must have used a stolen rig too.

Yep, I'd bet the Cherokee was stolen.
Originally Posted by killerv

My exact thought. Instead, wreck the jeep trying to bust it open. All on camera no less.
So am I to assume they weren't smart enough to realize that you can't do anything in a gas station / convenience store in this country without being on camera ?
Originally Posted by 22250rem
So am I to assume they weren't smart enough to realize that you can't do anything in a gas station / convenience store in this country without being on camera ?

??? Dey was closed , sto front doe lock !!!
Originally Posted by 22250rem

That one guy pulled down his mask atleast twice
© 24hourcampfire