Home
honoring her hard work killing babies. This monstrosity is on top of a courthouse in NYC. It's a medusa with snake arms.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
'
The statue is not specifically of Ruth Bader Ginsburg.

For the first time, a statue of a woman sits atop this Manhattan courthouse
At last, this work puts a female figure on a level plane with the traditional, patriarchal depictions of justice and power.
Written by Rossilynne Skena CulganFriday January 20 2023

Statues of nine men from history and religion perch atop the courthouse near Madison Square Park. Now, for the first time, the representation of a woman has joined their noble rooftop plinths.

"Havah…to breathe, air, life," an exhibition by artist Shahzia Sikander focusing on themes of justice, has brought stunning golden sculptures to Madison Square Park and the nearby courthouse at 27 Madison Avenue (officially called the Courthouse of the Appellate Division, First Department of the Supreme Court of the State of New York). The statues, unveiled this week, will be on view through June 4.

Adorning the nearby courthouse, “NOW,” an 8-foot-tall female figure resembles the park sculpture, but a lotus symbolizing wisdom replaces the hoop skirt. Her horns indicate sovereignty and autonomy. A delicate collar nods to the late Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, who often wore detailed collars with her traditional black robe. The statue—the only woman represented—sits next to figures including Confucius, Justinian, Lycurgus, Moses and Zoroaster. At last, this work puts a female figure on a level plane with the traditional, patriarchal depictions of justice and power.

https://www.timeout.com/newyork/new...ts-atop-this-manhattan-courthouse-012023
So they approved a statue of a girl with Ram's Horns and Snakes for arms to be put on a Court House.

Nothing Subliminal there at all.
Originally Posted by funshooter
So they approved a statue of a girl with Ram's Horns and Snakes for arms to be put on a Court House.

Nothing Subliminal there at all.
Lol, kinda what i thought
Maybe they ran out of scales and blindfolds.

🦫
Babylonian fertility goddess? Checks out.
Can a woman with snake arms make a sandwich?
That would look badass in my yard
long range target
Another hint from the devil worshipping elite.
Originally Posted by slumlord
That would look badass in my yard

Imagine it as a wind vane!
I aint ascared of that
Buzzy was pretty challenged morally but I’m pretty sure she’d be offended by that.
Hunter a scuptor now?.....who knew....
Semiramus Tammuz. I hate these God damned false gods and the stains that worship them.
Surprised it don't have a nutsack
Is she pointing towards a pizza joint where a person can get some adrenochrome?
Originally Posted by naiche
Surprised it don't have a nutsack
Almost spit my water out. Truth in this day and age.
Originally Posted by superlight17b
Another hint from the devil worshipping elite.

Eli a Cum’n ..

Gonna be a Fight

Things gonna be Broken

Cuz You Didn’t Stop Them when they Showed You their Sign ..

Eli a Cum’n better better Brace …
Sign, sign, everywhere a sign.....
Originally Posted by mtcurman
Babylonian fertility goddess? Checks out.
What would a fertility goddess have in common with a judge who repeatedly ruled in favor of baby killing? It's counterproductive. Fertility goddesses were worshiped by people wanting children, not wanting to kill them.
And they pulled Teddy Roosevelt for that piece of crap.
© 24hourcampfire