Home
Posted By: irfubar Paging DocRocket - 01/31/23
In no lesser liberal rag that Newsweek, Kevin Bass (MS MD/PHD Student, Medical School) has penned a quite surprising (and 'brave') op-ed saying that "it's time for the scientific community to admit we were wrong about COVID and it cost lives..."

[ZH: emphasis ours]

As a medical student and researcher, I staunchly supported the efforts of the public health authorities when it came to COVID-19.

I believed that the authorities responded to the largest public health crisis of our lives with compassion, diligence, and scientific expertise. I was with them when they called for lockdowns, vaccines, and boosters.

I was wrong. We in the scientific community were wrong. And it cost lives.

Linky.... https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/...-we-were-wrong-about-covid-it-cost-lives

Appears Flavor was correct.... yet again... wink
Posted By: ironbender Re: Paging DocRocket - 01/31/23
And survivors have been economically and socially diminished.
Posted By: ribka Re: Paging DocRocket - 01/31/23
The best thing about being an anti vaxxer is not dying from a stroke or heart attack..

Notice they even changed the definition of "vaccine" now
Posted By: irfubar Re: Paging DocRocket - 01/31/23
Brother Bender... look at the bright side, no more mean tweets...
Posted By: efw Re: Paging DocRocket - 01/31/23
Originally Posted by ironbender
And survivors have been economically and socially diminished.

Yep our culture is irrevocably diminished and future generations will pay and pay for the hubris and inanity of what was foisted upon us “for our own good.”

A reckoning is past due.
It's past time to listen to intellectuals... experts... bureaucrats etc.. these fools will destroy our society
Posted By: Raeford Re: Paging DocRocket - 01/31/23
"We are sorry to inform of Mr. Bass' passing.

A single gunshot wound to the back of the head.

Suicide appears to be the most likely cause."
Posted By: Sitka deer Re: Paging DocRocket - 01/31/23
Very good read... I passed it on to a couple Covtard quacks. I bet it lights them up.
Posted By: Jcubed Re: Paging DocRocket - 01/31/23
Didn't it kill the stupid people?

Ymmv
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: Paging DocRocket - 01/31/23
Originally Posted by Jcubed

Ymmv
Do you know Johhny Gin?LOL
Posted By: ironbender Re: Paging DocRocket - 01/31/23
Originally Posted by irfubar
Brother Bender... look at the bright side, no more mean tweets...
I would gladly trade!

But you knew that. 😉
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

Ymmv
Do you know Johhny Gin?LOL

No?
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: Paging DocRocket - 01/31/23
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: goalie Re: Paging DocRocket - 01/31/23
Anyone that trusts "medical people" after the covid fiasco is nuts. They treated everyone like idiots, and ridiculed colleagues for asking questions that, under normal circumstances, they would have ridiculed them for NOT asking.
Originally Posted by goalie
Anyone that trusts "medical people" after the covid fiasco is nuts. They treated everyone like idiots, and ridiculed colleagues for asking questions that, under normal circumstances, they would have ridiculed them for NOT asking.

You dont say...

They couldn't resist the virtue signaling....

You know what's funny? Now, all the people who caved in are pissed that those of us who put it on the line and didn't cave still have jobs.

You know what's funny? Now, all the people who caved in are pissed that those of us who put it on the line and didn't cave still have jobs.

Little bitches... will be little bitches..... now you know who they are

Even more funny: I'm literally sitting/standing in my basement, making more, and not around sick people anymore. And the people who were afraid are still there.

You don't get the Karma you want, you get the Karma you deserve.

Even more funny: I'm literally sitting/standing in my basement, making more, and not around sick people anymore. And the people who were afraid are still there.

You don't get the Karma you want, you get the Karma you deserve.

Maybe they learned by your example..... naaa sheep don't learn... wink
Posted By: tedthorn Re: Paging DocRocket - 01/31/23
Originally Posted by ribka
The best thing about being an anti vaxxer is not dying from a stroke or heart attack..

Give it time.....

Those two will likely get you if cancer doesn't

It's statistical
Posted By: acy Re: Paging DocRocket - 01/31/23
When you were paging DocRocket, I thought you must be seeking arrogantly given bad medical advice.

No learning. Just pissed off at themselves and directing it at the people who stood up for themselves and their families.

It's actually depressing, because it's a real look at how few people were willing to put their beliefs ahead of a paycheck.

If more people told employers to F off, stuff would have stopped pretty quick.
Posted By: ribka Re: Paging DocRocket - 01/31/23
Originally Posted by tedthorn

Give it time.....

It's statistical

Heart attacks stroke in healthy teens and healthy 20 somethings statistical too? Lol
Posted By: LRoyJetson Re: Paging DocRocket - 01/31/23
Ya'll be careful, going to get Jag up here and endure his wrath.That's his BFF.
Maybe houston_2 will join also.
Posted By: IZH27 Re: Paging DocRocket - 01/31/23

No learning. Just pissed off at themselves and directing it at the people who stood up for themselves and their families.

It's actually depressing, because it's a real look at how few people were willing to put their beliefs ahead of a paycheck.

Is it really anything new?

My wife was much more frustrated at the unraveling of events and is much more aware of the reality of people from what she saw and learned. Early in our discussions I made the observation that people aren’t changing and aren’t different but are being allowed to demonstrate what really resides within them through the extreme nature of the events that took place.

Looking at studies of the mass reaction of people and the extremely low percentage that will stand up for themselves and think freely supports the idea that most are lemmings. Some can be fooled but will quickly realize their error and course correct.

The challenge for non lemmings is to find other non lemmings in this era of enlightenment. I’m in search of a new cardiologist and PCP because of this phenomenon. A new cardiologist will get a test drive Thursday morning. If he fails on to the next.

If a physician is so illogical that they believe in the jab or believe in the efficacy of wearing a mask I can’t and won’t trust them to help me make serious medical decisions. Accordingly, we may have been benefitted more than harmed with the damage done to the health care system through the pandemic response.
Originally Posted by acy
When you were paging DocRocket, I thought you must be seeking arrogantly given bad medical advice.

I have become very suspicious of the whole medical community.... and will only be taking advice from DeFlave from now on!
Posted By: kingston Re: Paging DocRocket - 02/01/23

Are you referring to when the CDC changed the definition of vaccine on 9\1\2021?

When the definition of VACCINE went from this...

To this...

Posted By: renegade50 Re: Paging DocRocket - 02/01/23
In no lesser liberal rag that Newsweek, Kevin Bass (MS MD/PHD Student, Medical School) has penned a quite surprising (and 'brave') op-ed saying that "it's time for the scientific community to admit we were wrong about COVID and it cost lives..."

As a medical student and researcher, I staunchly supported the efforts of the public health authorities when it came to COVID-19.

I believed that the authorities responded to the largest public health crisis of our lives with compassion, diligence, and scientific expertise. I was with them when they called for lockdowns, vaccines, and boosters.

Linky.... https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/...-we-were-wrong-about-covid-it-cost-lives

👍👍👍🤣🤣🤣
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Paging DocRocket - 02/01/23
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Very good read... I passed it on to a couple Covtard quacks. I bet it lights them up.

Lol, I usually get more enjoyment from doing that schit than I really should......
Posted By: 700LH Re: Paging DocRocket - 02/01/23
Student teaching the masses?.........Laffin,,, eat it up, boys and girls hook line and sinker
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Paging DocRocket - 02/01/23

Pure Bloods will rule the planet.
Posted By: efw Re: Paging DocRocket - 02/01/23
Originally Posted by 700LH
Student teaching the masses?.........Laffin,,, eat it up, boys and girls hook line and sinker

Like a moth to a flame

Prolly didn’t even read the linked article
Posted By: tedthorn Re: Paging DocRocket - 02/01/23

Give it time.....

It's statistical

Heart attacks stroke in healthy teens and healthy 20 somethings statistical too? Lol

Something gets us all.....
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Paging DocRocket - 02/01/23

Doc Rocket is now well aware.

All fall short of the Glory of GOD. HE is right to forgive us our trespasses IF WE FORGIVE OTHERS.

Dear Father in Heaven (we pray), forgive US OUR (FUGHKUPS) TRESPASSES AS WE FORGIVE OTHERS THEIR (FUGHKUPS) TRESPASSES.

AMEN.

ALL FALL SHORT OF THE GLORY
Posted By: Jcubed Re: Paging DocRocket - 02/01/23
Originally Posted by jaguartx

All fall short of the Glory of GOD. HE is right to forgive us our trespasses IF WE FORGIVE OTHERS.

Dear Father in Heaven (we pray), forgive US (OUR FUGHKUPS) TRESPASSES AS WE FORGIVE OTHERS THEIR (FUGHKUPS) TRESPASSES.

AMEN.

Lol. This guy

Give it time.....

It's statistical

Heart attacks and strokes in people's 30s aren't normal.
Posted By: kwg020 Re: Paging DocRocket - 02/01/23
The WHO and CDC's credibility is now in the pooper. It's time to flush that "vaccine" along with the former credibility of just about every medical organization in America. The democRATs never had any credibility so that cannot be flushed.

kwg
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: Paging DocRocket - 02/01/23
#CockSocket
A 40% increase in All Cause of Deaths of 18 - 48 year olds is a once in 280 year event iirc.
#CockSocket

You've busted your ass saving more people's lives and more people of pain and misery I'm sure.

Deflave, is that envious you, of someone on the Fire more important and valuable and well paid than you?

Inquiring minds, you know.
Posted By: irfubar Re: Paging DocRocket - 02/01/23

Dear Father in Heaven (we pray), forgive US OUR (FUGHKUPS) TRESPASSES AS WE FORGIVE OTHERS THEIR (FUGHKUPS) TRESPASSES.

AMEN.

Brother Jag, as you are well aware I paid my respect to the good doctor... A little mea culpa by the good doctor would be a big step in the right direction
Posted By: jackmountain Re: Paging DocRocket - 02/01/23

Goes for most things. Civil disobedience is your duty, but everyone is too busy lapping up what the propaganda corps are putting out.
Sheep can’t think for themselves
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Goes for most things. Civil disobedience is your duty, but everyone is too busy lapping up what the propaganda corps are putting out.
Sheep can’t think for themselves

America wasn't built by the damn sheep... so why are we giving it to them? they are and surely will fugg it up
Posted By: ironbender Re: Paging DocRocket - 02/01/23

Dear Father in Heaven (we pray), forgive US (OUR FUGHKUPS) TRESPASSES AS WE FORGIVE OTHERS THEIR (FUGHKUPS) TRESPASSES.
AMEN.
Lol. This guy
It’s really something.
#CockSocket

You've busted your ass saving more people's lives and more people of pain and misery I'm sure.

Deflave, is that envious you, of someone on the Fire more important and valuable and well paid than you?

#frontlinehero

LMAO….
Pushed the Vax and boosters and a bunch of stupid fugks relied on advice on the internet from a “Doc” on a hunting forum. Praise Jesus!!!!!
Originally Posted by ironbender

AMEN.
Lol. This guy
It’s really something.

Corksuckers! Jesus! Pussy! 1st Corrinthians!!!
Fugk the vax!! Doc Rockets a hero!!!

What a Fugkin retard.
#CockSocket

#frontlinehero

LMAO….
Pushed the Vax and boosters and a bunch of stupid fugks relied on advice on the internet from a “Doc” on a hunting forum. Praise Jesus!!!!!

Yep... it's about the bigger picture.. and that is individual freedom... virtue signalers can suck it
Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: Paging DocRocket - 02/01/23
Student, Medical School op-ed

Just for the sake of a little levity.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Juts for the sake of a little levity.
Paul,
Anytime one of the brainwashed sheep wake up it's worth something.... wink
Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: Paging DocRocket - 02/01/23

Paul,

Ya know, I guess it is newsworthy that a modern day college student engaged in independent thought.

Paul,

Ya know, I guess it is newsworthy that a modern day college student engaged in independent thought.

Unfortunately it's our only hope at this point, brother
Posted By: blanket Re: Paging DocRocket - 02/01/23
Doc Rocket is gone for good, being a fake
Posted By: gunchamp Re: Paging DocRocket - 02/01/23

Give it time.....

It's statistical
Dumb fuggin comment
Figured your pro-poison jabbed ass would chime in

Give it time.....

It's statistical

So allow the gov to make it happen much quicker? Good thinking
How on gods green earth is anyone still buying into the poison shot? The cdc? The medical industry? The gov? To those of you still defending this madness, f u c k off to hell
Originally Posted by gunchamp

Give it time.....

It's statistical

Ted appears to be a "normie" no clue as to what is happening
Doc rocket come out where ever you ore
Posted By: cfran Re: Paging DocRocket - 02/01/23

Very predictable as you jump into everyone if of these threads. You are just pissed because you’ve been wrong about the jab from the get go. Guess what bud, you are still wrong and too bad you can’t undo your shot.

Give it time.....

It's statistical

I've been a heart patient since my late 20's
You are wrong about normal
Out his friends

Give it time.....

It's statistical

So 20 yr old heart patients are normal?

Give it time.....

It's statistical

I've been a member a several internet forums since the late 90's and I'm a member of a half dozen Facebook groups all of which are basically discussing their cardiac problems. The age range was shocking at first but I'm no longer surprised at the range of people with diagnosed heart disease. My son that is 32 has a bicuspid aorta.
Most cardiac ailments go undiagnosed.
Posted By: jwp475 Re: Paging DocRocket - 02/01/23
Some of us said as much from the beginning
Posted By: JeffP Re: Paging DocRocket - 02/01/23
Originally Posted by jwp475
Some of us said as much from the beginning

Good thing we didn’t listen to the “smart people “....
Heart attacks and strokes in people under 30 aren't normal. For that to happen a person has an abnormal health condition.

Sorry, I just today deleted the cardiac specialist report or I would dig it up and post it. Young being classified as under 40.
The incidence of heart attacks in people under 40 is growing, due mainly to heart defects, high BP and Diabetes, not to mention the JAB.
https://www.nytimes.com/1995/11/22/...died-after-heart-attack-doctor-says.html

AMEN.

Brother Jag, as you are well aware I paid my respect to the good doctor... A little mea culpa by the good doctor would be a big step in the right direction

I agree, however, that can be pretty hard to do for someone who has busted their ass all their adult life trying to meet the requirements of continuing education and employment required to saving lives and alleviating pain and suffering.

It isn't only the unbelievers who will have a great gnashing of teeth in their future. Many who are saved will experience the same for errors and assumptions they erroneously made.
Posted By: ribka Re: Paging DocRocket - 02/01/23

of course a big govt low iq boot licker would post discredited nyt as a source lol
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3289188/
so heart attacks and strokes in healthy 20 year olds were always very common?

interesting

Ive asked for the trial data for untested Covid and boosters jabs (not vaccines) for over 2 years.

can you post them?

Does your facebook group have them? lol

clown world

Give it time.....

It's statistical

I've been a member a several internet forums since the late 90's and I'm a member of a half dozen Facebook groups all of which are basically discussing their cardiac problems. The age range was shocking at first but I'm no longer surprised at the range of people with diagnosed heart disease. My son that is 32 has a bicuspid aorta.
Most cardiac ailments go undiagnosed.

the Biden. deep state boot licker runs deep in anti science cowards like you

how much does the FBI pay you or are you an FBI employee clown show? lol
I will say this, none of us are immune to having been trained like Pavlovs Dog, nor are any of us immune to falling for the traps and snares laid for us by The Great Deciever.

If that were not so we would not have needed the cleansing blood and death of JESUS on the Cross to save us from our failings.

Forgive others as you wish to be forgiven. Is your sin any less than his? Not according to HIM.
Still doing your buddies wife?

FBI scum. go away
Right outta your leftist Marx book eh?

“Accuse the other side of that which you are guilty.”
Originally Posted by gunchamp

Give it time.....

It's statistical

He'll, we may as well drive drunk and die happy. wink
Posted By: CashisKing Re: Paging DocRocket - 02/01/23
Looks like Doc Rocket is a no-show...

Paging Miss Lynn...
Posted By: CashisKing Re: Paging DocRocket - 02/01/23
America wasn't built by the damn sheep... so why are we giving it to them? they are and surely will fugg it up

Because they want it...

It is there turn...

If we don't let idiots "run things"...

We are mean... racist... or whatever...

Just because a pilot is skilled... does not mean he is the best... I am sure there is a 12 year old passenger that WANTS to fly the plane... and Karen says he should have the chance.

Let it burn...
Posted By: goalie Re: Paging DocRocket - 02/01/23
I will say this, none of us are immune to having been trained like Pavlovs Dog, nor are any of us immune to falling for the traps and snares laid for us by The Great Deciever.

If that were not so we would not have needed the cleansing blood and death of JESUS on the Cross to save us from our failings.

Forgive others as you wish to be forgiven. Is your sin any less than his? Not according to HIM.

You need to STFU.

People like him made it possible for the people in power to make people like me go through hell to not bow to the pressure. I had to risk my job.

Just because things worked out doesn't make it OK.

and the deep state goober still pushing the untested jab.

You need to STFU.

People like him made it possible for the people in power to make people like me go through hell to not bow to the pressure. I had to risk my job.

Just because things worked out doesn't make it OK.

Pretty much sums it up perfectly.
Posted By: Hastings Re: Paging DocRocket - 02/02/23
Originally Posted by acy
And Steve Redgwell over on the Canada side.
Posted By: Raeford Re: Paging DocRocket - 02/02/23

Poignant
Posted By: Jcubed Re: Paging DocRocket - 02/07/23
This will be funny...
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Paging DocRocket - 02/07/23
This will be funny...

You, on your finest day, will never amount to a pimple on Doc Rockets butt.

You're nothing more than a corksucking govt employee gravy train ankle biter like Suckerwhore.

You live your life to denigrate those who you can never hope to emulate.

You were born an MSM corksucker and you'll die one.

When you do, the world will be better off for it.
Posted By: CashisKing Re: Paging DocRocket - 02/07/23
Looks like Miss Lynn is a no-show also...

Durn-it.

Give it time.....

It's statistical

Sorry, Ted, if you've been a heart patient since age 20, you aren't normal.

Happens to the best of us. I was never supposed to survive one more year for 10 years due to the most severe asthma they ever saw at Scott and White. Yet, here I am, thanks to God and dedicated Drs.
... a pimple on Doc Rockets butt.

That is uber kinky...

Kinda like Pepe the frog has pimples?
Got pics?
Paging Kingston...
Posted By: jackmountain Re: Paging DocRocket - 02/07/23
This will be funny...

You're nothing more than a corksucking govt employee gravy train ankle biter like Suckerwhore.

He pushed people that trusted him to take the clot shot.
Still does. Praise Jesus god almighty!!! Corinthians 5:12-17!!!
Originally Posted by CashisKing
... a pimple on Doc Rockets butt.

That is uber kinky...

Kinda like Pepe the frog has pimples?

Hahaha. Tff.
Got pics?

Trust the spam.
Should I get the Vax?

Been pondering it.

I hear the Rona is bad chit...
Hey Goalie, show us a pic of another one of your nice places.

Fughking POS lying hypocrite. You, God and I know you're a POS.

This is rich.
Posted By: gunchamp Re: Paging DocRocket - 02/07/23
This will be funny...

He pushed people that trusted him to take the clot shot.
Still does. Praise Jesus god almighty!!! Corinthians 5:12-17!!!
Anyone and i mean anyone pushing the poison shot can drop dead. Zero forgiveness
Posted By: goalie Re: Paging DocRocket - 02/07/23

Mine and the neighbors (that caught a stalker rather nicely) in the same spot. 😉

GFY welcher.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Paging DocRocket - 02/07/23
Should I get the Vax?

Been pondering it.

Doc says you should...and many died from it.

He has money though.
Jag...

Got any Q stuff to post?

Thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Should I get the Vax?

Been pondering it.

Doc says you should...and many died from it.

He has money though.

What?

The Vax is not 100% safe and effective?
Jag...

Got any Q stuff to post?

Thanks in advance.

Here's a clue you'll sometime in the future find was true.

Posted By: Springcove Re: Paging DocRocket - 02/07/23

This is rich.

Indeed
Awesome!!!

Got 20+ more blurry images you can also share?

Thanks in advance...
I can but am busy at the moment.
I can but am busy at the moment.
Busy taking up for someone that talked people that trusted him into taking a clot shot.
Posted By: tedthorn Re: Paging DocRocket - 02/07/23

Give it time.....

It's statistical

Happens to the best of us. I was never supposed to survive one more year for 10 years due to the most severe asthma they ever saw at Scott and White. Yet, here I am, thanks to God and dedicated Drs.

Late 20's

You might be surprised to know how many people have the condition of bicuspid valve or valves.
About 1.2 million in the USA or..... 1 in 25

Im scheduled for valve replacement surgery next month.
What will jags next screenname be?

Give it time.....

It's statistical

Late 20's

You might be surprised to know how many people have the condition of bicuspid valve or valves.

He's not a doctor.

As he said, pearls to swine.

Pepe da Frog?
Late 20's

Trans aortic or open heart?
Late 20's

Open heart..... On-X full mechanical

I'm not old enough for a TAVR
I hope it goes smoothly! I can't say I miss recovering open hearts.

This will be my second time under the saw
Late 20's

Open heart..... On-X full mechanical

I'm not old enough for a TAVR

GOD Bless you, Ted. Sorry to hear of your troubles. You will be in my prayers.
So you know they're not just being mean a-holes when they make you get your ass up into the chair ASAP after surgery. 😁
Posted By: Kenneth Re: Paging DocRocket - 02/07/23

This will be my second time under the saw

Dang Ted, Best of luck there bud.

Pepe da Frog?

Hey, thanks for the idea. I like it.

BTW, Cash, knowing you are smarter than the average AntiQuber, would you mind giving us your thoughts on the coming Trump vs NWO storm?

Markets up, Trump down, NWO up, Patriots down, Left and WEF and Soros and Schwab wins, America is fughked or rises from the ashes again?

Last of all, I'd appreciate your call, Q is right or we get to eat Klause Schwabs bugs.

Inquiring minds, you know how much I have posted mine. grin

Depending on your take, we may get a divided Campfire Crew. grin
I ain't smart Jag...

I is just a smart ass...
I ain't smart Jag...

I is just a smart ass...

Lar.

BTW, I ain't smart either. But I pray for Discernment. I kind of believe Trump and Q. It's better than depending on my own understanding.
So you know they're not just being mean a-holes when they make you get your ass up into the chair ASAP after surgery. 😁

I had my aortic root replaced in early 2017 with a synthetic graft and aortic valve repair. It is called the David Procedure....we knew within months of the surgery that I would eventually need a new valve as the repair wasn't a success.

I've picked out the On-X as it is said to be a forever replacement.
Good fortune, Ted. I remember that. I didn't know it didn't end so well.
Posted By: AKwolverine Re: Paging DocRocket - 02/07/23
BTW, I ain't smart either. But I pray for Discernment. I kind of believe Trump and Q. It's better than depending on my own understanding.

Dots connected.
Posted By: smokepole Re: Paging DocRocket - 02/07/23
BTW, I ain't smart either.

I dunno jag, in some ways you're the smartest man I know.

For example, you're the absolute king of understatement.
Posted By: blanket Re: Paging DocRocket - 02/07/23
No more cock socket follow the science?
I'm sure the errs of others will be forgotten for a while on that day we each stand before either the Judgment Seat of Christ or before the Great White Throne of Judgment.

We will forget to help point those fingers of The Great Accuser towards others for a moment before all Hell begins for those judged in front of the latter seat.

Many forget what HE said. We will be forgiven our trespasses as we forgave others theirs. shocked
I'm sure the errs of others will be forgotten for a while on that day we each stand before either the Judgment Seat of Christ or before the Great White Throne of Judgment.

We will forget to help point those fingers of The Great Accuser towards others for a moment before all Hell begins for those judged in front of the latter seat.

Many forget what HE said. We will be forgiven our trespasses as we forgave others theirs. shocked

That go for all the liberals? Forgiven? Should we quit pointing fingers?

Easy Jag...

It is a healthy exchange among men...

Albeit harsh...

MANY MANY fell for the Jab... even my own doctor recommended heavily (reason I am changing Concierge Doctors).

MANY MANY pushed back.

The anger exists because of the FORCE... The MANDATORY.

A person of authority... using coercion. That is where the furor exists.

If I used my authority as an architect to MANDATE the use of cardboard as a roofing material... kinda thing.

Coercion is the sin...
That go for all the liberals? Forgiven? Should we quit pointing fingers?

Absolutely not...

Stick it in... and break it off.

Gang rape those fuggers.

Easy Jag...

Albeit harsh...

MANY MANY fell for the Jab... even my own doctor recommended heavily (reason I am changing Concierge Doctors).

MANY MANY pushed back.

If I used my authority as an architect to MANDATE the use of cardboard as a roofing material... kinda thing.

Coercion is the sin...

A simple “oh, sorry about that” don’t cut it either.

Says the guy who literally foams at the mouth calling anyone who doesn't have faith in his (often proven wrong) Q religion liberals, leftists, etc....

That's [bleep] funny right there.

GFY
Posted By: jwp475 Re: Paging DocRocket - 02/07/23
The CDC, FDA, AMA, WHO, were all wrong! Common sense was ignored and fear was promoted. I lost a lot of faith in the medical community in general. The pushing of wearing stupid cloth and or surgical mask defined all logic. No mask can filter air you breath and exhale if it doesn't seal around your face. Cloth and surgical masks can't filter to 1/8 of a micron. Viruses are 1/8 of a micron

To have pushed this crap makes the medical community look like the 3 Stoogies
Posted By: Diesel Re: Paging DocRocket - 02/07/23

Easy Jag...

Albeit harsh...

MANY MANY pushed back.

Coercion is the sin...

That sums it up very well.
Posted By: DocRocket Re: Paging DocRocket - 02/07/23
Jeez... I had no idea I was living rent-free in so many of y'all's heads...

Listen up, chums. We chewed this bone to a nub several times already. If y'all wanna keep gnawing away at it, it don't make me no never-mind, but I ain't interested.

BTW... irfubar, the article quoted in your OP is bogus. I have no clue who this Tyler Durden wannabe is, but my guess is that he isn't a real medical student. Even if he was, you need to consider what most qualified docs think of medical students, i.e., idiots who may become something useful with training and discipline. His screed is pure drivel.

PS... I did post then delete last night, wasting too many pixels on a non-issue. But what I DID want to say that bears repeating is that I only check in on this here Screech Show every few weeks at the most, and mostly check in on interesting forums like Africa and General Big Game. So if anyone wants to say or ask something reasonable, shoot me a PM. I get a notice in my email and I'll usually get back to you in a day or two. But doing a general call-out like this one is a waste of your typestrokes and your fancy manicure.

Cheers!

Doc
Posted By: irfubar Re: Paging DocRocket - 02/07/23

Jag is a loyal friend and nobody should fault him for that.
I suspect many in the medical community have regrets for listening to the "experts"
When government gets involved in things like health care, you can bet no good will come of it!
Posted By: irfubar Re: Paging DocRocket - 02/07/23
Originally Posted by DocRocket
Jeez... I had no idea I was living rent-free in so many of y'all's heads...

Listen up, chums. We chewed this bone to a nub several times already. If y'all wanna keep gnawing away at it, it don't make me no never-mind, but I ain't interested.

BTW... irfubar, the article quoted in your OP is bogus. I have no clue who this Tyler Durden wannabe is, but my guess is that he isn't a real medical student. Even if he was, you need to consider what most qualified docs think of medical students, i.e., idiots who may become something useful with training and discipline. His screed is pure drivel.

PS... I did post then delete last night, wasting too many pixels on a non-issue. But what I DID want to say that bears repeating is that I only check in on this here Screech Show every few weeks at the most, and mostly check in on interesting forums like Africa and General Big Game. So if anyone wants to say or ask something reasonable, shoot me a PM. I get a notice in my email and I'll usually get back to you in a day or two. But doing a general call-out like this one is a waste of your typestrokes and your fancy manicure.

Cheers!

Doc

Doc,
Tyler Durden is the purveyor of the Zero Hedge, the article was written by Kyle Bass, ms, md, phd , credentials that used to mean something I guess?
Posted By: New_2_99s Re: Paging DocRocket - 02/07/23
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Angus1895 Re: Paging DocRocket - 02/07/23
What my question thought is as follows:

If the vaccine was so naughty…..

Why is China behind the 8ball ?

It’s my belief we as a country had so many people that were 3/4 dead and didn’t know it.

Propped up with palliative health care ….that the virus culled.

I don’t imagine the vaccine was that bad…..or that good. But it did slow the wreck down IMO.

Not all vaccine made was mRNA?
Posted By: jwp475 Re: Paging DocRocket - 02/07/23
Originally Posted by Angus1895
What my question thought is as follows:

If the vaccine was so naughty…..

Why is China behind the 8ball ?

It’s my belief we as a country had so many people that were 3/4 dead and didn’t know it.

Propped up with palliative health care ….that the virus culled.

I don’t imagine the vaccine was that bad…..or that good. But it did slow the wreck down IMO.

Not all vaccine made was mRNA?

The vaccine didn't slow anything down except the economy.
The full vaccinated around here are the ones still catching covid and the most likely to pass away
Posted By: Oldbuff Re: Paging DocRocket - 02/07/23
Survivors have also suffered socially and economically.
Posted By: JOG Re: Paging DocRocket - 02/07/23
It seems to me the college student was against the politics of it all, but pro vax.

From his article:

"Instead, we have witnessed a massive and ongoing loss of life in America due to distrust of vaccines and the healthcare system..."
Posted By: Deans Re: Paging DocRocket - 02/07/23

Give it time.....

It's statistical

Due to Rheumatic fever at 2 or 3 yrs old I have a heart murmur. Doctor wouldn't let me play football. Even though I had a high lottery number for the draft, no branch of the armed forces would take me due to the heart murmur. So heart problems can start early.
I ain't smart Jag...

I is just a smart ass...

Lar.

Wow.
I ain't smart Jag...

I is just a smart ass...

Lar.

Wow.

At least he's honest.

Granted, hope isn't an action plan for most people.

But at least he admits "believing" makes him feel good.
I ain't smart Jag...

I is just a smart ass...

Lar.

Wow.

At least he's honest.

Granted, hope isn't an action plan for most people.

But at least he admits "believing" makes him feel good.

This is true.
Posted By: IZH27 Re: Paging DocRocket - 02/07/23
For my own interests and the interests of my family I’ll go along with people like McCullough, Malone in the US and Dr Campbell in the UK.

They know their stuff and Campbell was big enough to see what was happening and change his mind.
Originally Posted by IZH27
For my own interests and the interests of my family I’ll go along with people like McCullough, Malone in the US and Dr Campbell in the UK.

They know their stuff and Campbell was big enough to see what was happening and change his mind.

Lots of thinking people did...
Originally Posted by Deans

Give it time.....

It's statistical

Due to Rheumatic fever at 2 or 3 yrs old I have a heart murmur. Doctor wouldn't let me play football. Even though I had a high lottery number for the draft, no branch of the armed forces would take me due to the heart murmur. So heart problems can start early.

Which valve leaks and what is your leak percentage ?
© 24hourcampfire