Home
Posted By: EdM O&G Looking Good - 02/01/23
Appears to be on the uptick.

https://www.ogj.com/general-interes...s-fullyear-2022-earnings-of-557-billion?
Posted By: 700LH Re: O&G Looking Good - 02/01/23
President Biden is committed to doing everything in his power to respond to Putin’s Price Hike at the pump, and he is delivering. Gas prices fell at the fastest rate in over a decade this summer, with average prices down by about $1.15 per gallon since their peak in June – and just about 30 cents above levels on February 24, when the war in Ukraine began. In fact, gas prices have fallen 15 out of the last 18 weeks. According to an industry analyst, the most common price across the country today is $3.39.

President Biden is directing his Administration to take additional action to strengthen energy security, address the supply crunch, and lower costs.

Yeah right
Posted By: EdM Re: O&G Looking Good - 02/01/23
Book money being made which is good depending upon one's perspective.
Posted By: mark shubert Re: O&G Looking Good - 02/01/23
Golden goose for our liberal state!
Of course, our mini-dictator is spending money like a goose spreads s*!t !
Posted By: Calvin Re: O&G Looking Good - 02/01/23
My RIG stock is finally going somewhere.
Posted By: JGRaider Re: O&G Looking Good - 02/01/23
Originally Posted by EdM

If Exxon, Chevron, Shell, BP run out of money, everyone else will be out of money way before that. Good dividends to be made in the energy sector.
Posted By: TimZ Re: O&G Looking Good - 02/01/23
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Originally Posted by EdM

If Exxon, Chevron, Shell, BP run out of money, everyone else will be out of money way before that. Good dividends to be made in the energy sector.

Yes, Devon.
Posted By: SockPuppet Re: O&G Looking Good - 02/01/23
I've got no complaints with my ET stock.
Posted By: hanco Re: O&G Looking Good - 02/01/23
Wifey does lots of their deep water work in the gulf, they are blowing and going.
© 24hourcampfire