Home
She was out of school today for snow calls me sobbin n cryin around lunch time.Barely audible I’m thinking wtf🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️is going on.Possum broke into the hen house and singled out her pet autistic hen named beep.Ripped her head clean off I got home we buried it her sobbing the entire time kinda broke my heart.
I found where it dug in and setting a live trap tonight she told me to wake her up in the night when it goes off shes gonna kill that sons a bitch for what he has done I’m looking forward to it
Go get em girl! 👍
Hahaha. Good girl. Winning post of the week
Let that possum eat lead.
Keep us posted, please.
We need PICS.
Good luck! Hunt him hard.

A coyote hopped the fence and killed my nephews dog. It took a week or two, but put out some cameras, and a few traps, and got her. He was relieved when I told him the news. I hope you have success soon.
Maybe give her a hammer or an axe instead of a gun.

Let her take out her anger with several violent blows.

Revenge is good for the soul.

🦫
Hope she does!
I shot a rat that was jumping up and biting the toes off my little sister's rabbits when I was in high school. She was in the same mindset.

357 Ruger Blackhawk
Bullseye, 2 gaschecks and #8 shot
Possums kill cats here.
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Possums kill cats here.

My dogs kill possums here. smile
We had a little terrier that came in covered with blood one night. He had no wounds, next morning found a dead possum twice his size that the tore up.
Just take her to Farm n Fleet and this time try Rabbits..

Thar so mean they Eat their Young ..
Originally Posted by Poconojack
We had a little terrier that came in covered with blood one night. He had no wounds, next morning found a dead possum twice his size that the tore up.

Small terriers can be very game for blood sport. Go on youtube and check out the Suffolk and Norfolk rat pack channel. They've got some scruffy little ones that are fierce as hell when it's game time.
Use a pitchfork, can vent more rage

And read Ezekial 25:17 to it
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Possums kill cats here.

My dogs kill possums here. smile
Same here..

Score is about 7 or 8 total between Cookie , Sweetheart, and Brady over the years.
Originally Posted by akrange

Hey now, that’s my flow
Why’d you bury it? Baked chicken for dinner is good scheit.
Coon or skunk most likely. Possums are too stupid to break into a cage, never seen one kill a chicken.
Originally Posted by slumlord

Hey now, that’s my flow
She’s got a rabbit already
You sure it aint a skunk that got ole beep?
The possums I have around are too lazy to kill the chickens, they just eat the eggs.
I have had skunks knaw the heads off chickens though.
Originally Posted by justin10mm
Coon or skunk most likely. Possums are too stupid to break into a cage, never seen one kill a chicken.
Possums dig under schit and tote the chickens out it Probly is a coon
I’ve had raccoons being the worst for killing chickens.
Ok, since no one else is going to ask....... How do you diagnose a hen as autistic??? WTF

PS: hope you catch the opossum (the other white meat)
Coons have been the problem for us.
We have skunks and possums also. But coons have been the brazen killers.
Originally Posted by MPat70
Ok, since no one else is going to ask....... How do you diagnose a hen as autistic??? WTF

Easy, they won't make eye contact.

Hey now, that’s my flow

Shatter’n the Mold ..

Pocket Full Shells
I had quite a flock 30-40 girls several yrs ago the coons allied with the possums and waged a withering campaign.I won the war heavy casualties on both sides

Maybe not autistic but special needs her legs was splayed out at birth couldn’t stand up wifey made splints out of teeth picks and tape🤣🤣Figured out she was blind later daughter could snap her fingers and it would follow her.
Originally Posted by earlybrd

Maybe not autistic but special needs her legs was splayed out at birth couldn’t stand up wifey made splints out of teeth picks and tape🤣🤣Figured out she was blind later daughter could snap her fingers and it would follow her.

Maybe possums are prone to culling.

🥴🦫
Possum, coon or skunk.
Kill ‘em all, let god sort em out
Originally Posted by jaguartx
We need PICS.

Picks of her using a 12 gauge with buckshot on that sob...
Catch that bastàrd, tie it to a block of Tannerite and let her send it off in a thousand pieces!
Coon most likely. Good Shootin.
Have the same problem with Sasquatch here. They keep destroying my overly small cages. Sorry no pictures. GW
Originally Posted by RUM7

Easy, they won't make eye contact.

They dont smile or laugh.....
The sweetness of revenge is learned at a young age, sometimes violence is the answer.
Mink.
Use a pitchfork, can vent more rage..
Did just that with a raccoon in my chicken coop here. Well, a cultivating fork. Drove it straight through it, pinning it to the ground. It went "Uhhhnnn.." then when I pulled the fork out the damn thing ran off!
She was out of school today for snow calls me sobbin n cryin around lunch time.Barely audible I’m thinking wtf🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️is going on.Possum broke into the hen house and singled out her pet autistic hen named beep.Ripped her head clean off I got home we buried it her sobbing the entire time kinda broke my heart.
I found where it dug in and setting a live trap tonight she told me to wake her up in the night when it goes off shes gonna kill that sons a bitch for what he has done I’m looking forward to it

Poor girl. Pets that are disadvantaged really tear at the heartstrings. Give her hugs, revenge only feels good for a few minutes.
Hell hath no fury...............
Catch that bastàrd, tie it to a block of Tannerite and let her send it off in a thousand pieces!
Best idea yet!

We had a retarded chicken around here, we could tell because he fell into its drinking water and didn't think good enough to lift its head outa the water and drowned lol.
Autistic chicken! Lol!
Miss Lillie SCB chased a rabbit into a 5' long piece of 4" PVC today...

2 hour bark fest until I carried my lazy ass outside to see what was going on.

I loosed the rabbit... it was epic after that.

Good luck to your daughter.

*I should have done a video
Originally Posted by 12344mag
The sweetness of revenge is learned at a young age, sometimes violence is the answer.

Violence is never the wrong choice.
How does she know it’s an opossum? Whatever it was, I hope it gets it’s just do. Attacking retard chickens has it’s revenge.
The only thing this thread is missing is Jesus.
Is an autistic chicken what rcamuglia posted he ate last night?
Originally Posted by kingston
The only thing this thread is missing is Jesus.
He is everywhere.

Remember he said, "I am".
Originally Posted by 10gaugemag

Nasty over-cooked greasy chicken.

And that's his vocation?
Mink.

Or weasel. Little bastids go for the head. Saw a whole hen house cleaned out by a weasel once. Took the heads off them all. Killed them all because he could.

There was snow on so we saw the tracks.
Ethyl Edwards ?... Scalp that Possum SumBitch!...
Originally Posted by 99guy
Mink.

Or weasel. Little bastids go for the head. Saw a whole hen house cleaned out by a weasel once. Took the heads off them all. Killed them all because he could.

Had that thought too.
Good thing the raccoons like water, as we haven't seen any, or sign, around this place yet. And we don't have possums up here that I have ever heard of.

Skunks, badgers, foxes, 'yotes, bobcat, lions, and the news is there's a couple of bears in the area now too.

But no possumses.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

😂
Originally Posted by 99guy
Mink.

I'm with these guys.
Discourage digging.

Clear a strip 2 or 3 feet wide around the henhouse, a couple of inches deep. Lay down a 2 or 3 ft wide layer of 1 inch chicken wire, hardware cloth, scrap chain link, etc. Fasten it down with some big DIY staples made from heavy wire. Cover it with the removed dirt.

Bruce
Just a suggestion, but it might behoove you to check out the trap before you go out with your daughter. I wouldn’t be surprised one bit if it had a cat in it.
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Good thing the raccoons like water, as we haven't seen any, or sign, around this place yet. And we don't have possums up here that I have ever heard of.

Skunks, badgers, foxes, 'yotes, bobcat, lions, and the news is there's a couple of bears in the area now too.

But no possumses.
You say ya got bodjas? Neva seen one round these here parts
We live a different life Out West,
Originally Posted by bcp
Discourage digging.

Clear a strip 2 or 3 feet wide around the henhouse, a couple of inches deep. Lay down a 2 or 3 ft wide layer of 1 inch chicken wire, hardware cloth, scrap chain link, etc. Fasten it down with some big DIY staples made from heavy wire. Cover it with the removed dirt.

Bruce
Inside as well.
Get a few DP traps
Easier to dispatch any target animals

Don't let livestock killers go free.
When they get a taste, they do it
until they're taken out.
Any varmint that destroys livestock or
crops needs to be taken care of.
I treat everything just as if it's taking a
meal away from me. That may not be
far fetched if things keep going the way
they're going
Haha. Keep us updated, you go, girl.
I have only ever seen 1 mink up running around in the wild that I recall. Seen several hit on the roads though.

Saw either a mink or a weasel one night frog gigging. He never would sit still in the right place long enough for a good look.

Little bastards will eat the head and leave the rest.
Let us know how it goes!
Trap was empty this morning one false alarm last night dogs barkin my kitty survived the password test
Originally Posted by Dutch
Just a suggestion, but it might behoove you to check out the trap before you go out with your daughter. I wouldn’t be surprised one bit if it had a cat in it.

Now we are getting into silly fun territory.
Don't have the pic handy, as it's on Cookie's phone. About a week back her sewing buddy lost 23 of 4 chickens to a bobcat. Cat could not find its way out of the pen and news of the event came via text with an attached picture of the culprit perched atop the fenced in hen house.

She opened the gate and let the cat out.
Originally Posted by 1minute
Don't have the pic handy, as it's on Cookie's phone. About a week back her sewing buddy lost 23 of 4 chickens to a bobcat. Cat could not find its way out of the pen and news of the event came via text with an attached picture of the culprit perched atop the fenced in hen house.

I had a unexplained chicken carried out a window about 4 ft off the ground claw marks pretty much sealed the evidence I’ve since fortified the hen house
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Possum, coon or skunk.

Hell yeah! Add rats to that list - I went all postal on this mofo, the only thing I had on me when I saw it was my Leatherman. Deployed that SOB with one hand and pinned it to the ground through the throat.

Very satisfying.

[Linked Image]

Hate possums too.

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by 1minute

Once again, since no one else will ask........
My math ain't what it used to be but I must be missing something....... Critical race theory math maybe?... Common core?..... But how do you lose 23 of 4 chickens? That's like -19..... So you're friend is giving the bobcat future credit to come back and take 19 more at it's leisure?

Mighty White of her👍🏻😁
Originally Posted by Tide_Change
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Possum, coon or skunk.

Hell yeah! Add rats to that list - I went all postal on this mofo, the only thing I had on me when I saw it was my Leatherman. Deployed that SOB with one hand and pinned it to the ground through the throat.

Very satisfying.

[Linked Image]

Hate possums too.

[Linked Image]
I can’t afford rabies shots
I had a unexplained chicken carried out a window about 4 ft off the ground claw marks pretty much sealed the evidence I’ve since fortified the hen house
When it comes to chickens, I have learned that if they are not locked up in an enclosed roost at night, then they must be completely enclosed in wire to keep the predators at bay! Also it's a good idea to bury wire a couple inches deep and about a foot out all around the outside perimeter to keep digging predators out.
Ya'll get that sumbitch? We want pics.
I can’t afford rabies shots

The hell you say. I know what you do for a living.

Just do a couple of side jobs!

Hope the kid gets ‘em. ☠️
23 of 24 were killed. Sorry. It was an attempt to shorten the text by eliminating 24 bits of data.
I'll bet #24 is traumatized with survivors guilt.
Goin on a one way ride😉
Nice work!
Does daughter get her revenge?

Lost raccoon I caught like that, kept trying to bite the muzzle of the 17 HMR, so I let him do so, for about 1/2 second.

Not even magpies nor coyotes would eat that stinky varmint.
Goin on a one way ride😉

Swimming lessons?
Goin on a one way ride😉

Attaboy!

Your daughter gonna ride shotgun?
laugh

Damn grinners.
She had to rush off for dance lesson me and son needed to ride the Kawasaki and “ventilate”
Hmm. 1 billion chicken wings will be eaten on Superbowel day. Sure a lot of Coons out there
Possum gonna do possum stuff
© 24hourcampfire