Home
🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🥴🥴🥴🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Honk for Joey...

Hope it floats over Clarksvegas.
Over Kansas now??? WTF.....
Test out the 10x on my smartphone.
" Pics or it never happened"
Yes, we saw this news yesterday. I suggest we send it back to China, and pop it over there. You have no idea what is in it, so why shoot it down in our airspace? That would be downright fn stupid..
#PatsyClineCowsMusicBeefStroganoffFlipPhoneOlRoyChooChoo
distribution of transparent contrails, C19rev2023
This is awesome!!!

Just Google fu,d the projected path of it.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

simple image hosting

Viva Clarksvegas!!!

That fuuking thing might come floating over.

Hope it is daylight if it does.

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤣🤣🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
Its headed to Tennessee,call Slummy and the Tennessee. Mafia.
Somebody with a win mag shoot it down.The resident ain't got the balls to.
Hell it's probably getting in range soon.Somebody do the math,what altitude is it at,wind drift may b considerable.
Imma get the Barrett 50 out
Won't make it to Tennessee - it'll get shot down in Missouri.

🤣🤣🤣
You are dreaming if you think you ill shoot it down.

Floating above commercial airlines would put it in the 50,000 foot level, over 9 miles up.

Go ahead and thump your chest and dig out your best rifle and give it a whirl. Try and figure out where your bullet will land, hate to see some cow or horse bite the bullet for your advanced thinking.
Originally Posted by Bwana338
Floating above commercial airlines would put it in the 50,000 foot level, over 9 miles up.

The Pentagon said it was at 66,000' or so.
I can't quite tell - are you poking fun at the 8 other guys that already posted this?

Go ahead and thump your chest and dig out your best rifle and give it a whirl. Try and figure out where your bullet will land, hate to see some cow or horse bite the bullet for your advanced thinking.

I guess you never heard of the 6.5 CM.
Where’s snoopy and the flying dog house when we need him
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Yes, we saw this news yesterday. I suggest we send it back to China, and pop it over there. You have no idea what is in it, so why shoot it down in our airspace? That would be downright fn stupid..

Incredible, that's exactly what the Democrats are saying.
I'm guessing you're a boomer with that "let them do what they want as long as it doesn't inconvenience me" attitude

I say shoot it down, and if there's anything damaging then we go after China. Anyone who doesn't side with us gets all of their funding cut off, including the UN. I'm sick of this crap and don't want to roll over. Bunch of pussies
Originally Posted by Tide_Change
I can't quite tell - are you poking fun at the 8 other guys that already posted this?
Never. Moderators would not tolerate those kinds of actions.
If it could have been shot down it probably wouldn’t have made it past Shrapnel’s place in Montana. He would have used one of those open sited buffalo guns.
Originally Posted by CRJ1960
If it could have been shot down it probably wouldn’t have made it past Shrapnel’s place in Montana. He would have used one of those open sited buffalo guns.

^^^^^
Boy...
You really got me good with this one...

You are really sharp man!!!

You think he’d take a picture with it?
Maybe Bexos can intercept it for us with his giant penis rocket.
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson

That will attract other ghey rockets for sure.

Kamala, is that you?
You know damn good and well there are a couple ‘wood hippies’ saying ‘hold my beer and watch this’
Where's the lawn chair pilot when you need him?
Varmintgal, along with varmintwife & varmintdog, are tracking progress in varmintmobile.
I wonder if he brought varmintsnacks?
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi

Kamala, is that you?

Hey man...

Mr Deeeeeeep thinker Bwana338 made that post.
Trying to enlighten me not to shoot at it.

I probably would get in trouble doing that.

So I'm pretty grateful to Bwana338 for his nuggets of knowledge post..👍👍👍

So any of you guys thinking of taking pot shots at it.
Please take Bwana338,s post seriously and don't try it.
The stray cow or horse getting the gravity hits from your bullets falling back to earth will also be thankful too...

Looks like it coming damn near over us.
Originally Posted by scottf270
Looks like it coming damn near over us.
Probably be dark if it gets around here.

Fuuuuk......
99 Luft Balloons...

Kamala, is that you?
laugh laugh. That be her
Originally Posted by 7mm_Loco
99 Luft Balloons...
Love that tune!
Rene, you need to gets you one of them telescopes thingys so you can watch it.
99 Luft Balloons...
Cheese wagon!

We need a...Super High Tech Jet Fighter!
Schit.....😔😔😔

I was gonna break into the stash of 7.62x39 wolf polyfomance 123 gr HP.
Load up at least 3 mags and take some potshots at that damned balloon with the M70 ZPAP...
I got the slide calibrated out to 300m
Thought I might have been able to get some long range work in with it.......

Gonna be dark by the time it gets around here.

Sunavabytch....
Ain't got no tracers and I don't think I have a powerful enough flashlight to shine on it anyways...

Well at least their won't be any horses or cows put in danger from gravity hits...

Mystery Solved.

Somebody shoot this prick in the pecker, will ya?!

Where's the lawn chair pilot when you need him?
LOL, most guys here aren't old enough to know what you're talking about
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
99 Luft Balloons...
Cheese wagon!

We need a...Super High Tech Jet Fighter!
LOL... Hey... Maybe i can borrow the Cabbage shooting Cannon from the local Cabbage Fest guys...
Distractions, distractions from the REAL problems this criminal regime has got us into!...there will be a month of ad nauseam balloon nonsense to keep the sheep distracted then something else will fill in the gap.

"an armed society is a polite society"

MAGA!
Originally Posted by 79S

The Creed is good out to the moon with the 143 gr ELDX ! the ching chang orb doesn't stand a chance, just ask Big Schit, he'll confirm !

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
That MFER is spraying out graphene

Nooooooooo!!! Hawkeye and Happy Camper prophecies come to fruition
Well it's a "Chinese SPY balloon"...how do we know this? Well simple; all the MSM outlets are calling it that so it must be true !
Hopefully it flys over DC and takes out the swamp...
Weather ?
Do the chinkernese use "spy balloons" ?
Originally Posted by Swamplord
Originally Posted by 79S

The Creed is good out to the moon with the 143 gr ELDX ! the ching chang orb doesn't stand a chance, just ask Big Schit, he'll confirm !

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Prolly droping the chinks latest bio weapon down on US and we won't know about it until it's to late. Not that we would do anything about it anyway...
If it was aliens would they go to Montana to make contact with the most intelligent life form or would they go somewhere else?

I'd like to see the dope on that shot.
Originally Posted by Armednfree

You think he could make the shot?

Reckon he'd use a Wyoming Arms AR-15?
Use a 9mm...itll blow its lungs out
Originally Posted by Armednfree

Aren’t there free ballistic calculators?
Hypothetically though, if the went up and shot say 2 rounds of 20mm solids through the balloon about 1/4 to 1/3rd of the way down from the top would it come down easier?
It came over Jefferson City about 2:00 Pm today. At least that is what the storm watchers said.
Chill out you knuckleheads...I got the straight story on this. Long time boom boom girl Fang Fang want to send Valentine present to number one skivvy honcho Rep. Eric Swalwell. No big deal, she just didn't get the jet stream prediction right and it missed Swalwell's house and went over Dick Cheney's. No biggy.
Originally Posted by slumlord
That MFER is spraying out graphene

Nooooooooo!!! Hawkeye and Happy Camper prophecies come to fruition
Dude!

That sucks.

I don't think the aluminum foil, homemade Faraday cage over the 7 Acre RANCH! will stop that stuff.

Do you know if it can be sucked up by a 1970's Genuine MADE IN AMERICA Craftsman shop vac pointed at the sky from the center of the property?
Originally Posted by GRIZZ
Would we retaliate or send an award?
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Originally Posted by gregintenn
2 minutes agoM laugh laugh
Buckethead central owns Honk for Joey.
They got dirt on him big time....
Originally Posted by Jerry_Lundegaard

^--- We're paying for those chickenschitt pussies in the DOD/Pentagon
IIIT IS BALLOOOON

Ain’t the first time….

20 miles of Ft Campbell

that’s an army air assault army aviation base with 40,000 personnel for you bobcat eating foucks in Idaho that have never seen a real life helicopter
Schit....
Drifting like 25 miles north of Viva Clarksvegas.

In the fuuking dark.

" pics or it never happened" blown all to schitt..

🥴😡😡🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤣🤣🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️😡😡🥴
Originally Posted by slumlord
20 miles of Ft Campbell

that’s an army air assault army aviation base with 40,000 personnel for you bobcat eating foucks in Idaho that have never seen a real life helicopter

I wonder just how far you can surveil from 66,000 feet.

From one of our good viewing areas I can see miles, and that's just
a Ridge 800-1000' above the surroundin area. Don't even know how far you
could see here. The view is limited by mountains.

I'm guessing that during a February cold snap, with dry, clear air, that thing could
easily have been taking photos and absorbing other data from a bunch of
the sites it has been "near".
© 24hourcampfire