Home
400pdr pulls into the parkin lot @work takes 10 mins to put on her mask n gloves waddles up to the door pulls out a wad of paper towels to open the door🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️Gets her schiit and takes the paper towels b/t her gloved hands to pull her dollar bills out.
Employee gives her some coin change and she can’t hold it in her glove/paper towel shield spills all over the counter 🙄🤷‍♂️she finally gets her schiit together and spends 15 more minutes backing out the parkin lot with her mask on
Cant fix stupid
Originally Posted by earlybrd
400pdr pulls into the parkin lot @work takes 10 mins to put on her mask n gloves waddles up to the door pulls out a wad of paper towels to open the door🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️Gets her schiit and takes the paper towels b/t her gloved hands to pull her dollar bills out.
Employee gives her some coin change and she can’t hold it in her glove/paper towel shield spills all over the counter 🙄🤷‍♂️she finally gets her schiit together and spends 15 more minutes backing out the parkin lot with her mask on

Holy crap🙄

fuggin idiots

seen one dipp schidt with a mask on in the city other day

in his car..........

WTF over ?
Houston_2 must be traveling
I still see them out in public also young, old, black & white.
pdr?

As in she weighted 400 puds?
Originally Posted by Higginez
pdr?

As in she weighted 400 puds?
Oh yes I’m purty good on weight judgement
No shortage of them here unfortunately.
Well at least she probably doesn't have a "wifey". Any grown man who does has no business making fun of anybody for much of anything.
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Well at least she probably doesn't have a "wifey". Any grown man who does has no business making fun of anybody for much of anything.
Black fart this ain’t got nothing to do with my wifey you sir can GFY 🖕
Had not seen one of those in awhile but did see one come out of hiding today as I pulled out of the bank at a nearby small town of 1000 ish population turned the corner in front of me alone in her car windows rolled up masked to her eyeballs....
You had my attention at 400lbr. 💀
They deserve to be mocked and ridiculed. They are emotionally damaged libs and need to know how retarded they are.
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
They deserve to be mocked and ridiculed. They are emotionally damaged libs and need to know how retarded they are.

Yep
You're correct, it has to do with you and your 3rd grade vocabulary. Dummy.
Originally Posted by efw

Yep

400lbs of stupid. How did that thing not get culled by now?

🦫

PS

Happy Birthday,🎂 efw
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Blackfart loves Covid. He made more money than the rest of his life and even retired early . All of it from government handouts, LMAO

Should’ve gotten a pic. Blackheart would be proven to be real.
You fugkin with the wrong brew son
What are you a fugkin English scholar go fugk yourself wifey says to tell u the the same 🖕🖕
Here comes the covtard to chime in. Listen up yall
There's a certain percentage of the population that, IMO, covid "broke." I get people asking if they can get another covid booster shot WHILE THEY ARE STILL WITHIN THE FIRST 10 DAYS OF HAVING COVID.

Natural acquired immunity is a thing.

Plus, getting covid 4 times when you've had 4-6 covid shots while your unvaxed friends have had it maybe once is what you might call a hint.......
What are you a fugkin English scholar go fugk yourself wifey says to tell u the the same 🖕🖕
No response ?? hiden with ur mask on gloved hand on ur short dick??want to bring wifey up again fuggk u🖕🖕🖕
Pull out your camera and start filming...

If they ask why... tell them you are in a monthly lottery with your friends... "Who can take a picture of the dumbest MoFo every month... $20 is on the line... Please smile."
Refusing to shame a Communist is tantamount to agreeing with them.
Still see Branch Covidians once in awhile around here.
Walking all alone or driving alone

Wearing their mask.
Just talked to a gal all proud of her 4 shots. I said, no way ever in a million years. Didn't have time to suggest maybe her age protects her from adverse reactions before she shunned me and walked away. That would not have impressed her anyway. The Cochrane Report came out saying masks are worthless. That's sposed to be Gospel. Meanwhile my daughter is positive after jabs for the second or third time. Her baby has had it twice! Bourla should hang and a few more. But I'm a peaceful man.
Originally Posted by renegade50

Wearing their mask.

Was two old snooty man/wife at the nephrology clinic, they were adamant and asked twice if when the tech was going to summon them for their covid blast.

Im like wtf, the latest strain is barely a sneezer. Give it a rest.

Probably affluent Williamson County Dems. Old lady dressed like Maude with Liberace jewelry.

I think our rejection meds rendered that chit inert anyway. Titers showed nil.
400 lbs?! That woman is exactly who that damnable virus is aimed at. She'll die if she gets it.
Prolly already a mfer to get a breath of air in there

Bless her heart
I could care less what folks like that do about covid or anything else, as long as they don't try and force me to comply with their paranoid insanity.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
I could care less what folks like that do about covid or anything else, as long as they don't try and force me to comply with their paranoid insanity.

GO ALONG... GET ALONG...

Yeah right...

Que... white dudes with skateboards
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by renegade50

Wearing their mask.

Was two old snooty man/wife at the nephrology clinic, they were adamant and asked twice if when the tech was going to summon them for their covid blast.

Im like wtf, the latest strain is barely a sneezer. Give it a rest.

Probably affluent Williamson County Dems. Old lady dressed like Maude with Liberace jewelry.

I think our rejection meds rendered that chit inert anyway. Titers showed nil.

Besides being a Lineman for the County ..

Was your real job Style Editor for The NY Times ..

That was Wicked …
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

It's been that way from the start for me.
Originally Posted by CashisKing

If they ask why... tell them you are in a monthly lottery with your friends... "Who can take a picture of the dumbest MoFo every month... $20 is on the line... Please smile."

This is funny as hell. I’m going to have to steal.
🖕
And, it probably wasn’t even an N95 mask…..which at least does offer a wee, tiny bit of protection! memtb

So, Bleckfarts wife weighs about 400 lbs? Gee, who knew. whistle
Took the wife to the eye dr yesterday. I saw an older couple going in. Wife had a mask on. Husband did not. I figure if they vote, they probably cancel each other out.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
400 lbs?! That woman is exactly who that damnable virus is aimed at. She'll die if she gets it.

Who said Covid-19 was all bad?
Originally Posted by CashisKing

Great idea. Tff. Winner, winner.....
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Took the wife to the eye dr yesterday. I saw an older couple going in. Wife had a mask on. Husband did not. I figure if they vote, they probably cancel each other out.

Poor bastard wants some relief.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

Could certainly be wrong, but it wouldn't surprise me if someone like that is on multiple types of welfare. If so, I really couldn't care less if she croaks. I'm really at the point where I would rather have us taxpayers pay to bury someone than to feed them.

Might make me an aszhole, but that's the way it is.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

If only the masks were sound proof!
Originally Posted by jaguartx

If only the masks were sound proof!

Hehehe. For sure.
Every single study about the effectiveness of masks, including the most recent comprehensive study has shown conclusively that masks make no statistical difference. This is the real science, yet you still have a quarter or more of the population walking around wearing the god damn mask. It is either willful ignorance or mental illness.
Originally Posted by memtb
And, it probably wasn’t even an N95 mask…..which at least does offer a wee, tiny bit of protection! memtb

A properly fitted N95 was all I wore doing TEEs on COVID patients in the ICU. Worked perfectly.

Granted, you have to actually use it correctly and not touch your face without washing your hands etc...

I never wore a PAPR and never got COVID from the hospital.

Paper/cloth/non fitted masks are more about feelings than protection.
Originally Posted by Bobcat85
Cant fix stupid
I tell you, I don't think they are stupid, I honestly think they are mentally ill, and they have finally found a way to have a talisman they can wear all the time to ward off the rest of the (sane) worlds evil spirits...
I do believe they will manifest this insane gesture until the day they die, and I am sure folks are already requesting to be buried with it in place, for the "spirit world"...
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
Every single study about the effectiveness of masks, including the most recent comprehensive study has shown conclusively that masks make no statistical difference. This is the real science, yet you still have a quarter or more of the population walking around wearing the god damn mask. It is either willful ignorance or mental illness.

Talking about "masks" in general is no different than talking about guns as if they're all the same.

But, yeah, wearing one around town is pretty much an indicator that the person wearing it is mentally broken.
Originally Posted by OMCHamlin
Originally Posted by Bobcat85
Cant fix stupid
I tell you, I don't think they are stupid, I honestly think they are mentally ill, and they have finally found a way to have a talisman they can wear all the time to ward off the rest of the (sane) worlds evil spirits...
I do believe they will manifest this insane gesture until the day they die, and I am sure folks are already requesting to be buried with it in place, for the "spirit world"...
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
I got a haircut from a woman that had 4 masks on, one was an N95. I couldn’t fathom how she got any air into her lungs.
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard

From the very beginning we were told only N95 masks might help.

And yet if you go to any UPMC facility, there are mask stations and they are required.
A University hospital requiring paper masks, with the sign acknowledging that
CDC doesn't require them. "But we do."

🖕
I'd further opine that people in public wearing masks touch their face a billion times more than they would without one.
Let’s see now.

Medical clinics and Dr. offices are requiring a mask to enter the building.

Some gym’s still require a mask to still enter and workout.

So going to a business, one needs to have a medical mask or an other than medical mask available to enter. I like having a mask available for my dr. Apt so i have a mask in my vehicle. So that i am able to be seen.
This is the Most Mentally Medicated Society in the History of the World ..

Many Lost Souls that have never amounted to Much ..

The Mask is there Varsity Sweater ..

I belong ..

I’m going to Help ..

The Problem is Wicked People turned them into Nazi’s..

The Wicked saw how it Worked on the Feeble Minded Masses and they will revisit this with another
Pep Rally ..

Mass Indoctrination has Occurred..

Don’t Kid Yourself the Wicked are not Done ..
Last year in the airport I watched a mom double mask and face shield her kids before they got on the plane. I videod her and she scowled at me across the aisle because I wasn't wearing a mask. Then in Mexico, I watched a guy swimming in the ocean wearing a mask.
Originally Posted by Bwana338
Let’s see now.

Medical clinics and Dr. offices are requiring a mask to enter the building.

Some gym’s still require a mask to still enter and workout.

So going to a business, one needs to have a medical mask or an other than medical mask available to enter. I like having a mask available for my dr. Apt so i have a mask in my vehicle. So that i am able to be seen.

I don't.
And I generally don't put one on.
Sometimes, someone will "There is a mask station by the door if you missed it"
usually get one then. Mostly, they don't say anything.

Been to the Doc 3 times in 3 weeks.
Mask up sign on the door.
One or two people total have wore one.
Most of the staff doesn't.
But they are the only local office not co-opted by UPMC.
Neighbor guy, about 6'2" 350 lbs, maybe 20 years old, doesn't work or go to school, lives by himself, wears a mask everywhere, I see him standing over the sink in his kitchen window lots, always wearing a mask at home alone. Must be afraid he's going to infect himself......
Everytime I see one of these Libtards, I stare like I just saw Bigfoot. It's the least I can do. They need to know how freakin stupid they are.
I've worn a mask one time.

And that was when I went in to get the fuucking J&J jab a couple years ago.

3 local guys my dad's age died of 'covid' and I got spooked into thinking that it might be a good idea for my parent's sake.

I'm typing this laying in bed with day 3 of the flu or covid, who knows. I know I didn't want to go to work today but my dad also caught the same chit and didn't leave the house all day. Just about a first.
Every now and then one is sighted around here.

Some times at the food store but what cracks me up is seeing them driving their car,when they are the only ones there.
Get well Sam.
Brad, I haven't had a beer in 3 days, must be sick!

I'm fine, probably just the flu. Just sick enough to start whining....lol
Originally Posted by Riverc
I still see them out in public also young, old, black & white.

What he said
Kenneth
Originally Posted by bushrat
Neighbor guy, about 6'2" 350 lbs, maybe 20 years old, doesn't work or go to school, lives by himself, wears a mask everywhere, I see him standing over the sink in his kitchen window lots, always wearing a mask at home alone. Must be afraid he's going to infect himself......

Face diapers have become adult pacifiers and Teddy Bears for some.
Because they "protect". And hide.

You neighbor obviously has issues in his head, a mask help him hide.
And, the tight warm covering makes him feel safe.

Sad.

Gonna bet he wasn't raised by a Man.
Originally Posted by SamOlson

3 local guys my dad's age died of 'covid' and I got spooked into thinking that it might be a good idea for my parent's sake.

I'm typing this laying in bed with day 3 of the flu or covid, who knows. I know I didn't want to go to work today but my dad also caught the same chit and didn't leave the house all day. Just about a first.

Pears sent rezdawg.
Yeah, dittoes.

Sam,
I hope it ain't 'rona.

Certain I had it in 2020, didn't want tested.
Lost smell and taste, took a year to get it back. Kinda ducked.

Tested positive after Thanksgiving last.

Neither one too bad. Horrible cough. But a normal thing for me after a respiratory issue.

This time though, it took about 2 months for the lack of stamina to go away.
The shortness of breath is slowly going away.

Lucky to have the job do, and to be slow right now.
December and early January I could not have worked hard.
I couldn't even do well at my job, but the demands were about 50% of normal
and I struggled to meet deadlines.
I live about 20 miles from Athens, Ga.. College town so of course full of Libtards. It is funny to go over there and see them. My favorite is still a couple riding in a Classic early 60s Buick convertible riding with the top down wearing face mask.
Some should wear masks. Diet too.
Originally Posted by 280shooter
Some should wear masks. Diet too.

Dieting and self-control is hard. Wearing a mask is easy.
Best thing I've heard about masks, "the only problem with covid masks is that they're not sound proof"!
Originally Posted by SamOlson

I had the crud for a solid 4 days. The 3rd day was horrible, but we got through it. Vick's vaporub on my feet with socks in a NyQuil-induced coma seemed to do the trick.
You should have asked her how she voted! 🤣 I’m sure we can all guess that answer though, but it would have been funny.
Originally Posted by Hudge
You should have asked her how she voted! 🤣 I’m sure we can all guess that answer though, but it would have been funny.

Yeah just point and ask, “lemme guess… Biden voter…?”
Originally Posted by Pahntr760
Vick's vaporub on my feet with socks in a NyQuil-induced coma seemed to do the trick.

Makes ya wonder what the guy does with Preparation-H.
I just figured, the masks let the ugly girls, compete with the pretty ones. What beautiful eyes you have, wtf happened to your teeth kinda thing!😎
Should have asked if she heard about the balloon from chiner
© 24hourcampfire