Home
What is this world coming to when a teenaged Boy beats the crap out of a 9yr girl that is less than ½ his size? Parents should be held accountable!

Link to article 👇🏻

https://www.cbsnews.com/miami/news/student-charged-after-beatdown-inside-school-bus-in-homestead/

Video 👇🏻
https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1621503944005668866?t=KOaENF82KujvVVg4g8OLNw&s=19
Animals
If they can stop chickens from laying eggs based on what they put in their food, it's time to start putting the same stuff in the grape soda and watermelons
Gangs of Bleck boys have been doing it to white girls on school busses for decades if they won't show them their puzzy.

No big deal. Just ask the schools. Hey. Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness.
Dang don’t they have parents. If I’d have done anything like that in my misspent youth and my parents found out it would’ve been curtains. This they ass in jail and keep them there a while on hard labor. If they’re going to act like a heathen treat them accordingly.
Originally Posted by rainshot
Dang don’t they have parents. If I’d have done anything like that in my misspent youth and my parents found out it would’ve been curtains. This they ass in jail and keep them there a while on hard labor. If they’re going to act like a heathen treat them accordingly.

You think bleck parents GAS. We owe them millions. That's interest payment schiett.
Parents and kid should be s h ot
Originally Posted by 700LH
Animals

Yes indeed. Should be given a ride to the T.S.
Those boys need a good old fashioned ass kicking by a man with a set of ballz!

Ron
Originally Posted by Ohio7x57

Ron

Along with the bus driver
He's a worthless sack of shyt. 15 years old on a K-8 bus? A normal 8th grader is 13-14 years old.
Originally Posted by MPat70
What is this world coming to when a teenaged Boy beats the crap out of a 9yr girl that is less than ½ his size? Parents should be held accountable!

Link to article 👇🏻

https://www.cbsnews.com/miami/news/student-charged-after-beatdown-inside-school-bus-in-homestead/

Video 👇🏻
https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1621503944005668866?t=KOaENF82KujvVVg4g8OLNw&s=19
That was disgusting and that subhuman should be put down
If this was a lone black girl, getting beat like this, on a school bus full of white kids, would the story be reported a little differently???
White girl bleed a lot.

Am I right brothas?
Disgusting

Ron

Local fullers is too busy chipN&uhDippN, honey hand me another pepsi,, love this barca lounger
Where the he11 was the bus driver?
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by LBP
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Not a cell phone in sight. Just people living in the moment.
Justice
Originally Posted by rainshot

The world has changed and, no, they don’t have parents, statistically speaking.
[bleep] sick. Avoid the groid.
I bet the races involved weren't mentioned in the story.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Nope. The boys were black and the 9 yr old girl was a tiny Hispanic, cuban, Puerto Rican or Mexican.
That's why I made sure both my daughters had a ride to school didn't want them to be the only white girls on the damn thing
This video needs to be sent to President Biden, every member of Congress, every Governor and State Legislature member explaining that we civilized citizens of the United States will no longer tolerate this kind of behavior. Either they quickly fix it, or we citizens will do it for them. I know the Communists want to absolutely destroy America, but we don't need to take this kind of BS... at least not without a damn good fight anyways. 3-7-77
Originally Posted by BwanaCat
This video needs to be sent to President Biden, every member of Congress, every Governor and State Legislature member explaining that we civilized citizens of the United States will no longer tolerate this kind of behavior. Either they quickly fix it, or we citizens will do it for them. I know the Communists want to absolutely destroy America, but we don't need to take this kind of BS... at least not without a damn good fight anyways. 3-7-77
They could say, go ahead lets see what you got AND BARCA LOUNGER
This video needs to be sent to President Biden,

He'd think he was watching Soul Train.
The mommy and daddy need to get their ass whipped for letting their kids get to this point.

There is no excuse for this crap.
Originally Posted by plainsman456
The mommy and daddy need to get their ass whipped for letting their kids get to this point.

There is no excuse for this crap.

There are no daddies to be found. That’s a big part of the problem; and it’s getting worse.
They can not live by our standards,never have been able to,never will.
Our ancestors were right to segregate them from us .This experiment is a failure,shut it down.

Many of them would see the assailants as the real victims and find ways to throw more of your grandkids’ money at the problem.
Well, good men can just sit on their collective asses doing nothing then. Leadership just doesn't happen. 3-7-77
Homestead. All you need to know. NBN. If I was the little one's father look the fugg out. 15 years old or not that would be a dirt nap coming.
Bet my left nut If this was the other way around.
White on black, it would be national news as a racist hate crime… truth!
Love this whole white privilege.
Only race you can pick on and not get in trouble.
Waiting patiently for the tide to shift

Ron
I was gonna say lynching but Byron Della Beckwith has done passed.
Originally Posted by hitman

Ron

Along with the bus driver

I was wondering if the driver saw or did a damn thing. A lot of young kids today don't have any respect for anybody or anything. Sad as hell.
Klan use to take care of these injustices
smile no they beat up little innocent black girls, ask anybody with a History Channel education.

-Pinky
Originally Posted by slumlord
Klan use to take care of these injustices
+1
Originally Posted by ol_mike
smile no they beat up little innocent black girls, ask anybody with a History Channel education.

-Pinky

Just for you🤣

I'ba,sel'N doe'sin'da tif'gre,,I'ba,sel'N doe'sin'da tif'gre,

Hank Trill

lmfao
Honestly, people that think its ok to do stuff like this aren’t redeemable.

I say, wrap some det cord around their necks and rig it with a device that will disarm if they can get more than 100 yards from a transmitter. They have 8 seconds, no shoes, and the track is covered in broken glass. Make their parents watch.

That, or the butt-out tool.
If Obama had a son. Hate crimes are getting more and more frequent and the left is encouraging them. They just just say you can't call them hate crimes if the perpetrators are black.

White kids and Asian kids are getting ganged up on more frequently. Looks like maybe Hispanics are getting some hate too. The left is spreading the hate to divide everyone and break down society.

I try to teach my kids to only dislike people for how they think not how they look. I tell them it's OK to dislike people who are threatening you, you family, or your way of life. That's why they dislike leftists.

The older kid beating that little girl had better do time. Our district prosecuted kids for even the tiniest thing these days.They are over the top with prosecuting.

If a a boy that age would have done that to a girl that young when I was in school he'd have to relocate far away or the other high school kids would form a posse and go after him. The posse was real and went after several migrant gang members for jumping people. We'd find them one at a time and tell them pick one of us, today you learn to fight 1 on 1. The gang members always lost fighting 1 on 1.

Bb
Also interesting how the videos on all the major news networks have been edited. You can't tell the race of anyone involved on the networks version of the video.

That may be a good thing to stop the hate and division if it worked both ways but we all know if the races were reversed and that was a little black girl the race would be the headline.

That type of bias only worsens the divide by making only one group feel like they are always the only victims and making them want to lash out back.

Bb
It probably will not be to many years and it will be a target rich environment.
I can't fathom the rage I'd have if that were my girl.
Nope. The boys were black and the 9 yr old girl was a tiny Hispanic, cuban, Puerto Rican or Mexican.

So payback is possible. One time we had a kid in a ski mask lay out another student with a tire iron right on campus for date-raping his kid sister. Never was prosecuted, couldn’t prove it was him.

Unlikely that something so egregious as beating up a nine year-old girl would go unanswered around here.
Believe me. As far as the blacks were concerned, the little girl was White.
Originally Posted by WMR

Many of them would see the assailants as the real victims and find ways to throw more of your grandkids’ money at the problem.
That's right. They are merely acting out their rage over White racism.
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
Also interesting how the videos on all the major news networks have been edited. You can't tell the race of anyone involved on the networks version of the video.

That may be a good thing to stop the hate and division if it worked both ways but we all know if the races were reversed and that was a little black girl the race would be the headline.

That type of bias only worsens the divide by making only one group feel like they are always the only victims and making them want to lash out back.

Bb
Yep, on the early videos, I had no idea it wasn't a bunch of White kids beating up a Hispanic little girl.
Would the story be reported a little differently if this was a single black girl who was being brutally assaulted on a school bus full of white children? I don't believe so.
Originally Posted by RogueHunter
I can't fathom the rage I'd have if that were my girl.
You can bet that Florida is the next State to allow the student tax dollars to follow the student to what ever private school the parents want their kids to go to. This video just pushed the State over the line.

When I was a kid riding the school bus every day if the driver saw any misbehavior of any kind he would stop the bus and handle it. Then your a$$ was gone from the bus forever and it was up to the parents to get you to school.

What happened to America ??

kwg
Originally Posted by kwg020

kwg

the left

and representatives from the right not holding up their end of tacit agreement
Happy Black History Month........👎🤬👎
When I was a kid riding the school bus every day if the driver saw any misbehavior of any kind he would stop the bus and handle it. Then your a$$ was gone from the bus forever and it was up to the parents to get you to school.

kwg
Today, the bus driver would be fired for racism if he or she did that.

kwg

There were no "she" drivers. And, most of the drivers had survived WWII or Korea. A mouthy and aggressive kid was nothing.

kwg
The 14 year old perp, who is IMO too old to be in the 8th grade, got a civil citation. Woopie _hit. He got off easy.

Here is what that citation means in Miami Dade:

"The Juvenile Civil Citation program allows youth with no previous criminal history to avoid a criminal record.

Too often, young people are arrested for minor crimes, exposing them to the juvenile justice system. Instead of an arrest, law enforcement officers can issue a civil citation. Minors are allowed to participate in the program for up to three misdemeanors."

Wow he can do this two more times and still keep from having a criminal record.

https://www.miamidade.gov/global/service.page?Mduid_service=ser1486136133522971

If nothing else that 14 year old should be removed from that school. Then there is always a civil suit. Maybe the mother can get a pro bono lawyer to help her.
Originally Posted by dragman
Would the story be reported a little differently if this was a single black girl who was being brutally assaulted on a school bus full of white children? I don't believe so.

There's no doubt it would have been reported differently.

Then you’re at idiot! If that was the case it would be running on every channel and wouldn’t have the childrens faces blurred out. Benjamin Crump and Reverend Sharpton would be advising the family and a Cat 5 chiimp out would be imminent.

kwg

There were no "she" drivers. And, most of the drivers had survived WWII or Korea. A mouthy and aggressive kid was nothing.

kwg
I said "today."
Originally Posted by smokepole

There's no doubt it would have been reported differently.

Very slow learner, surely he doesn't believe that. Maybe he got mixed up with his wording or maybe he rode the short bus.
Originally Posted by Azshooter
The 14 year old perp, who is IMO too old to be in the 8th grade, got a civil citation. Woopie _hit. He got off easy.

Here is what that citation means in Miami Dade:

"The Juvenile Civil Citation program allows youth with no previous criminal history to avoid a criminal record.

Too often, young people are arrested for minor crimes, exposing them to the juvenile justice system. Instead of an arrest, law enforcement officers can issue a civil citation. Minors are allowed to participate in the program for up to three misdemeanors."

Wow he can do this two more times and still keep from having a criminal record.

https://www.miamidade.gov/global/service.page?Mduid_service=ser1486136133522971

If nothing else that 14 year old should be removed from that school. Then there is always a civil suit. Maybe the mother can get a pro bono lawyer to help her.
That's insane. He should be in Juvie for a year, minimum.
Just another Knee-Gar juvenile on the road to the thug lifestyle and prison, his destiny. It's just the way they are, NBN.
Race shouldn’t even apply in this case. If you’re a fatazzed punk male 14 year old beating a 9 year old small female you’re done. Unfortunately what criminal injustice has come to is giving 3 mulligans to the hood rat instead of expulsion and a criminal trial for attempted murder. And the little red haired hybrid getting his precious licks in gets the same.
I just tuned in to confirm my suspicions that the perps were black .

I don't know when or if this society will ever come out against the elephant in the room.
Originally Posted by ingwe
I just tuned in to confirm my suspicions that the perps were black .

I don't know when or if this society will ever come out against the elephant in the room.

We’ve flushed trillions of $$ down the toilet (Great Society, etc), and suffered tons of racial/societal strife, over the last 60 years, and accomplished very little.

Not to mention, all the talk of tossing the 1st and 2nd Amendments, because certain racial and cultural groups in our society can’t tolerate having their “feelings hurt” by free speech, or can’t handle the responsibility (not acting like criminal psychopath hot-heads) that comes with owning a weapon.
There was an adult on that bus. Did he not intervene?
Originally Posted by Hastings

How?? If he/she chokeholds or body-slams the perpetrator, the Media wants to make THEM the bad person.

Obviously, they should have intervened, but you know darned good and well the Media would show more concern about a White adult bus driver “restraining” a Black “youth”, than they would for a 9-year old Hispanic or White girl getting assaulted by a Black 15 y/o...
Just a viewing of what liberal values and morals are doing to this country.
that sum of a bitch needs to have a Hillary Clinton done to him
Link to article 👇🏻

Video 👇🏻
School says they can’t do anything?

Wes report calls it “bullying”?

Clown world.
Originally Posted by fburgtx
Originally Posted by Hastings

How?? If he/she chokeholds or body-slams the perpetrator, the Media wants to make THEM the bad person.

Obviously, they should have intervened, but you know darned good and well the Media would show more concern about a White adult bus driver “restraining” a Black “youth”, than they would for a 9-year old Hispanic or White girl getting assaulted by a Black 15 y/o...
I was born in 1952. Times are a changing aren't they. When I rode the bus Mr. Winn a part time deputy was the captain of that ship. I can only imagine what he would have done.
I’m not advocating vigilantism, but it would prevent this “teen” from reoffending.
Originally Posted by ironbender
eport calls it “bullying”?

Clown world.
Bullying, my ass. He made a little girl his punching bag.
Some things are worth killing over.
Good read on the problem. https://theconservativetreehouse.co...cilessly-by-older-black-students-on-bus/
Lock them in a cell with those 5 inmates in NC who just took care of a serial rapist.
You have a full load of fecal material for a brain...
That 15 year old is a candidate for Advanced Training for Memphrica Police Force...Scorpions Rule!
Originally Posted by ironbender
I’m not advocating vigilantism, but it would prevent this “teen” from reoffending.

I will say it.....this "kid" needs the ever loving [bleep] beat out of him.....he needs to feel what that little girl felt.

he needs a big case of feeling fear.....its past time for family's to protect their small kids....bob
Originally Posted by 700LH
Animals

Beat me to it.
Originally Posted by Traveler52
Parents and kid should be s h ot

Kinda my thoughts. Give the turds some payback.
I would be on the buss the next morning with my "walking tall stick" if I was the parent.
N.B.N
Disgusting and heartbreaking. I have 3 granddaughters, two of them are 9 yrs old. I would make sure that piece of schitt would never walk, see, taste or hear anything again.
Something like the Jewish Defense League might be worth looking into. If a Jew were attacked by some goon he is subject to a lethal visit.

A fifteen y/o n**** punk just needs beaten to a bloody pulp so he can report back to his friends.
That scum needs to be removed from the gene pool- - - -a Buck 110 and some gender correction surgery comes to mind.
The latest on this is that the attacker of the small girl was given a "written arrest." That means a document was created. That's it.

© 24hourcampfire