Home
Posted By: JohnnyLoco Balloon shot down - 02/04/23
Says Alex Jones
Posted By: JohnnyLoco Re: Balloon shot down - 02/04/23
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/us-military-shoots-chinese-spy-balloon-atlantic-ocean
Posted By: jeep9776 Re: Balloon shot down - 02/04/23
Shot down off the Sout Carolina coast. Sorties from Shaw AFB disposed of it.
Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye Re: Balloon shot down - 02/04/23
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
Says Alex Jones
He just showed a video of the missile destroying it.
Now we will never know what was aboard.
Now K22 and Jag will fake another Q post showing it was predicted
Posted By: MTGunner Re: Balloon shot down - 02/04/23
About damn time. Should have been shot down over the west coast. MTG
Posted By: BillyGoatGruff Re: Balloon shot down - 02/04/23
Now we will never know what was aboard.

Exactly.
Posted By: WildWest Re: Balloon shot down - 02/04/23
After it traveled the entire length of US and delivered all information. Then we got an ok to shoot it down. BFD
Originally Posted by WildWest
After it traveled the entire length of US and delivered all information. Then we got an ok to shoot it down. BFD

You mean “mission complete” grin
Posted By: JeffA Re: Balloon shot down - 02/04/23
Heck yeah
Posted By: dh1 Re: Balloon shot down - 02/04/23
Was it shot down or was it an onboard explosive. I was expecting the the impact to be nearer to the top. not right on the cargo.
Posted By: SCGunNut Re: Balloon shot down - 02/04/23
We have been known to shoot at sh*t off our coast that we don't like. There was this little incident at Fort Sumter...
Posted By: Rugies Re: Balloon shot down - 02/04/23
After it spread the next bioweapon shore to shore.
Posted By: MAC Re: Balloon shot down - 02/04/23
Any intel it gathered has already been transmitted. It should have been destroyed the minute it crossed into our airspace. One more failure for Joey the Jerk.
Posted By: rjf Re: Balloon shot down - 02/04/23

The dots were connected and something big happened. Q was right all along!!!!
Posted By: kolofardos Re: Balloon shot down - 02/04/23
I don't understand what intel a balloon can gather that the Chinese don't have access to anyways. They have satellites and people on the ground. My gut tells me this is all a big distraction from the laptop and bioweapon labs in Ukraine.
My take on the situation IF its actually Chinese.

I fully believe it was intended to draw out what weapons we have that can be used at 80,000 plus feet altitude.

They failed to draw out our advanced craft.
Posted By: Osky Re: Balloon shot down - 02/04/23
But what about the whales in the ocean under it?

Osky
Regardless, we aren’t gonna know the truth until K22 and Jag give it to us
Posted By: Longbob Re: Balloon shot down - 02/04/23
Originally Posted by kolofardos
I don't understand what intel a balloon can gather that the Chinese don't have access to anyways. They have satellites and people on the ground. My gut tells me this is all a big distraction from the laptop and bioweapon labs in Ukraine.

They wanted to verify the documents they got from Biden were accurate. They don't trust him either.
Posted By: kk alaska Re: Balloon shot down - 02/04/23
Posted By: bsa1917hunter Re: Balloon shot down - 02/04/23
Originally Posted by MAC
Any intel it gathered has already been transmitted. It should have been destroyed the minute it crossed into our airspace. One more failure for Joey the Jerk.

I agree. Stupid fu cks.. What a clown and schidt show we have here.
Posted By: morecowbell Re: Balloon shot down - 02/04/23
He's bought and paid for, was instructed to leave it alone until it had accomplished it's mission, sink it in the ocean, unrecoverable I'm certain.

Can someone tell me why it was allowed to ever enter our air space? Are we so inept, we didn't figure it out till it was over land? Someone needs to supply us with an answer to that.

Are the generals who assessed the mission of this "weather balloon" the same ones who told us the Taliban would be held in check for several years?
Posted By: fgold767 Re: Balloon shot down - 02/04/23
We haven't had a balloon ace since 1918......................
Posted By: Dirtfarmer Re: Balloon shot down - 02/04/23

You mean “mission complete” grin
Yeah, their mission, not ours.

They tested our administration and we flunked the test.

I’d think shooting it down over remote ground would be better to recover clandestine spy equipment.

DF
Posted By: kolofardos Re: Balloon shot down - 02/04/23
Funny stuff
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: Balloon shot down - 02/04/23
Where was it when it was 1st detected? It should have never been allowed to make landfall.
Posted By: renegade50 Re: Balloon shot down - 02/04/23
Recover whatever electronics which might be fake schit and it turns out to be a nothing burger decoy with waffle cone pictures and hunter fuuking buckethead whore pictures to show Honk for Joey buckethead central owns his feeble minded old azz....
Posted By: saddlering Re: Balloon shot down - 02/04/23
Then what was blown up in Montana?
Posted By: TreeMutt Re: Balloon shot down - 02/04/23
[quote=kolofardos]I don't understand what intel a balloon can gather that the Chinese don't have access to anyways. They have satellites and people on the ground. My gut tells me this is all a big distraction from the laptop and bioweapon labs in Ukraine.[/quote

^^^ Precisely!

Wait for the next distraction!
Posted By: SCgman1 Re: Balloon shot down - 02/04/23
Originally Posted by JeffA

We were first responders in the northern war of aggression in 18and61......

Only fittn we take the lead on this....
Posted By: Swamplord Re: Balloon shot down - 02/04/23
[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
Posted By: antelope_sniper Re: Balloon shot down - 02/04/23

Tell me you don't now anything about intelligence collection without telling me you don't know anything about intelligence collection....

There's a lot you can do with a balloon you can't do with a satellite.
Posted By: 10Glocks Re: Balloon shot down - 02/04/23
The pilot gets to paint a red star inside a balloon on his fuselage under his cockpit canopy for the kill. Four more and he'll be an ace.
Posted By: bsa1917hunter Re: Balloon shot down - 02/04/23
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Where was it when it was 1st detected? It should have never been allowed to make landfall.

Exactly^^^
Posted By: Woodsman1991 Re: Balloon shot down - 02/04/23
Originally Posted by Longbob

They wanted to verify the documents they got from Biden were accurate. They don't trust him either.

Yeah... SNR from 60k feet is MUCH MUCH better than a satellite. All sorts of things that balloon could hear / see that a satellite couldn't. Looked like it had a pretty healthy phased array antenna setup on it too.
Posted By: AZmark Re: Balloon shot down - 02/04/23
This may not go well for Biden in China, they might think it's an act of treason, when their guy allows this. Oh wait a minute, isn't he our guy, and American?, I'm not sure.
Posted By: 10Glocks Re: Balloon shot down - 02/04/23
China owns over a $1,000,000,000,000 of US dect. The cost of monitoring this thing, the cost of actions taken against it, right down to the cost of the missile, should be deducted from that debt. And the instant China takes military action against any US ally, the debt should simply be ignored and erased.
Posted By: JeffyD Re: Balloon shot down - 02/04/23
Originally Posted by fgold767
We haven't had a balloon ace since 1918......................

Frank Luke, from Arizona.
Posted By: AKwolverine Re: Balloon shot down - 02/04/23
Smoke em if ya got em.
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: Balloon shot down - 02/04/23
Originally Posted by saddlering
Then what was blown up in Montana?
Sam Olson and Jim Conrad pooled their tannerite together to blow up a beaver dam.
Posted By: Hastings Re: Balloon shot down - 02/04/23
Originally Posted by 10Glocks
China owns over a $1,000,000,000,000 of US dect. The cost of monitoring this thing, the cost of actions taken against it, right down to the cost of the missile, should be deducted from that debt. And the instant China takes military action against any US ally, the debt should simply be ignored and erased.
Let us not forget the trillions spent in reaction to that virus they turned loose. Unless of course we were in on it and China might spill the beans.
Posted By: lightman Re: Balloon shot down - 02/04/23
It should have been shot down as soon as it entered our air space.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Balloon shot down - 02/04/23
Originally Posted by SCGunNut
We have been known to shoot at sh*t off our coast that we don't like. There was this little incident at Fort Sumter...

And the TWA Flight
Originally Posted by rjf

The dots were connected and something big happened. Q was right all along!!!!

How astute. You are smarter than the average AntiQbear. wink

Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by MAC

I agree. Stupid fu cks.. What a clown and schidt show we have here.

Bingo. People being led from Dark to Light.

Never interfere with the enemy when he is destroying himself.
whistle
Looks like Q knew all along, or had a lucky Quincidence guess again.

Originally Posted by AZmark
This may not go well for Biden in China, they might think it's an act of treason, when their guy allows this. Oh wait a minute, isn't he our guy, and American?, I'm not sure.

Since when can Americans not become traitorus foreign agents?

THERE IS PANIC IN DC.

They never thought Kilery would lose. Why? Because it was rigged.

So how did she lose?

How did a 300 yard long Evergreen ship get turned into and buried in the bank of the Suez Canal?

What was unloaded off that ship in the weeks it was there?

Space Force knows.
Posted By: JohnnyLoco Re: Balloon shot down - 02/05/23
Thanks for not disappointing
Posted By: JohnnyLoco Re: Balloon shot down - 02/05/23
Posted By: LNF150 Re: Balloon shot down - 02/05/23
If we flew a "weather balloon" over China, the CCP would not wait for it to get to their eastern coast before shooting it down. Screw the people on the ground.
Posted By: Kilroy1107 Re: Balloon shot down - 02/05/23
And Senile Joe is still clueless. Says he wanted to shoot it down on Wednesday. But we all know thats was Bullsh%$#%$.
Posted By: shootem Re: Balloon shot down - 02/05/23
Originally Posted by Kilroy1107
And Senile Joe is still clueless. Says he wanted to shoot it down on Wednesday. But we all know thats was Bullsh%$#%$.

(In Betty Bop voice) Oh Joe, you’re so big and strong……..oooooohh. What a clown punk. Somebody get the hook and pull him off stage. The Krazy Kaklin’ Kun Kook will be better than this. And probably trigger a party battle to boot.
Posted By: P_Weed Re: Balloon shot down - 02/05/23
It was a Chinese water torture balloon.

Get it?
Posted By: stevelyn Re: Balloon shot down - 02/05/23
How do we really know the balloon is of Chinese origin?

Both the US and Canaduh are run by despicable Marxist assclowns who aren't above contriving a false flag event to get the sheeple running around in their pens bleating to 'do something'.

I fully believe it was intended to draw out what weapons we have that can be used at 80,000 plus feet altitude.

I'm pretty sure we have something in orbit that could discretely burn a hole through the balloon part.

Originally Posted by TreeMutt
[quote=kolofardos]I don't understand what intel a balloon can gather that the Chinese don't have access to anyways. They have satellites and people on the ground. My gut tells me this is all a big distraction from the laptop and bioweapon labs in Ukraine.

Hell, they have their own people embedded in our govt, and our own traitorous people in our govt on their payroll. They really don't need to pull a balloon stunt other than to be a distraction.
Posted By: Jcubed Re: Balloon shot down - 02/05/23
Originally Posted by 10Glocks

Is that more or less than jag claimed we moved in gold?

Do you know who owns the most US debt?

Ymmv
I think they should of got a couple Flying Blue Angels to take off simultaneously with a cable between
them to intercept and capture the balloon intact and return it to base... But what do I know?
Posted By: Mr_TooDogs Re: Balloon shot down - 02/05/23
1st Twat Speaks
Posted By: blanket Re: Balloon shot down - 02/05/23
Why would China waste time on a balloon when they could have just asked Hunter and Joe?
Posted By: erikj Re: Balloon shot down - 02/05/23
Can't help but wonder if it was capable of 3-D seismic imaging. Did it go over Denver?
Originally Posted by shootem
(In Betty Bop voice) Oh Joe, you’re so big and strong...

- I think you mean, Betty Bopo.
Posted By: marktheshark Re: Balloon shot down - 02/05/23

Sounds like a very plausible theory to me.
© 24hourcampfire