Home
That
Sure----I walk down the driveway to pick up the newspaper.
only when i go to WalMart
Only to vote
Next door neighbor live in pajama bottoms, only wears pants to weddings and sometimes funerals.
Sometimes to church if all my Carhartts are dirty
Most of us have seen worse.
Better question:

Have you wondered why your children don't look like you?
When I had fuuucking catheter and leg bag.
I will not freebase in church…

Unless it’s a sermon I already heard, then I might get out that pipe
I have snuck out in the dark to put the forgotten garbage bag into the bin for morning collection.
To check the mail, across the street. I work from home and wear them all day typically though! They come off when sleeping however...
In the winter I wear Carhartt coveralls every day. Some days I fore go jeans. The only person that notices is me. The cows don't care and they're more comfortable and warmer.
Haven’t owned pajama pants in 30 yrs….

I will wear sweat pants to DG though…..

With crocs….

😂😂😂😂
How else can you shoot an elephant in them?
I’ve given this much Thought..

No..

Butt ..I’ve seen many Land Whales Shak’in that Thing at Wally World ..

Everybody Break Now ..

Boom Boom Boom
Originally Posted by rem shooter
only when i go to Walmart

Only at Walmart. In the winter, I will invariably see some idiot 12-year old boy, whose parents obviously don't care how he looks in public, wearing pj's and those retarded bunny slippers. I point and laugh.
Ronald Reagon did after he was shot.
Ok moron we got it
No.

But I do all sorts of weird things like work to support myself, get a hair cut regularly, wash my hands after using the restroom...
Don't own a pair.
Everyday.
I did Friday on the way home from hernia surgery 😂
Nope, sweats or Zubaz neither.

Public jammies are for losers.

*exceptions for the physically infirm or profoundly retarded.
Wabi - whats your favorite brand?
Originally Posted by colorado bob

This is me too.

I never have and prolly won't in public.
Once only, escaped the VA Hospital in Roseburg OR. Search and destroy mission for cheeseburger and fries. Thought I was a stealth warrior. Girl at the A&W said, oh don't worry, we get you guys in here all the time, at least you aren't wearing a tie in the back gown.
Originally Posted by Hammerdown
Originally Posted by colorado bob

This is me too.

I never have and prolly won't in public.

That's public. People can see you.

Thx though for your reasoning.
No but I had a late teens/early 20's pajama wearing scumbag in front of me in line at the Family Dollar the other morning. Saw him walking up the sidewalk on my way home so I slowed down, rolled down the window and hollered "put some fuuckinig pants on you God damn lazy POS" !!! I can't even go to town anymore without wanting to choke the living shyt out of some ass hole who desperately needs it.
No.

Hell no. Not even as a kid.

These dumb kids today have "pajama" day at school sometimes.

We would not have done that. Ever.
I've slept in jeans.
Originally Posted by wabigoon
I've slept in jeans.

Your wife must have been relieved!

Good job!
Originally Posted by Distridr
wash my hands after using the restroom...

I’ll wash my hands after wiping, but not when I just pee.

I don’t pee on my hands.

P
Originally Posted by Pharmseller

I don’t pee on my hands.

P

Is that so you can sell more drugs, for retirement, to the people you get sick?

Well done.
On more than one occasion I've seen people in pajamas carrying blankets with them in the store.
Man it got so bad at Fort Carson the Division Commander had to put out a policy stating no dependents or service members could go into the commissary/px in pajama pants. Rumor on the street at Fort Campbell around the same time the 101st Division CSM was on the prowl on weekends at the px destroying Soldiers for showing up wearing Pj's
Originally Posted by Pharmseller

I don’t pee on my hands.

P
A flyboy and a jarhead at a bar walk into the schidt house to leak their lizzard. Flyboy finishes up, zips up and heads for the door. Jarhead yells at him, "didn't your mom teach you to wash your hands"? The flyboy answers back "didn't your mommy teach you not to piss on your hands"?

And then the fight started... 😁😂😂🤣🤣🤣
Had a fellow tanker crewchief wear pj's while pulling an alert tour. After the first night he was forever known as PJ...

Is this verifiable? Snopes said false.
I've slept in jeans.
^^^^^^
Hard as Carp lips here folks.

Hard core like a Donald Duck cowboy cartoon.....

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Under my work pants in cold weather
Jury duty.
Originally Posted by The_Big_D
To check the mail, across the street. I work from home and wear them all day typically though! They come off when sleeping however...
Wife was working dayshift, had to be at the hospital by 4:00am. I was working 12's, we'd pass each other going in opposite directions. I had to get the kids up for school in the morning, make sure they were dressed appropriately, fed and off to the bus stop in time. They were always aggravating each other, someone was coming back to the house banging on the door to tattle on the other one. One morning I hear a knock at the door waking me up, I didn't realize it was later than I thought. I fling the door open, there I stand in my banana hammock and there's a female ups driver on the porch with a package for me. 🙄 😳 😁
Phuq no.
But I remember a fellow in the Williston wal Mart In SD, having the same pj bottoms that I wore to bed.
He looked like an Indian, so I gave it a pass.
I remember I’d be working in the garage. Mom would call out, wanting me to go to the store for something.
Often, she’d say “you’re not going like that!”!
I’d change and go to the store, when I got home, I put my work clothes back on, and went back to what I was doing before.
I love Mom, but she would’ve died to see the holy stuff people wear today!
Some of the people I see, it looks !like they Survived a bear attack!
With the stuff that’s worn now, I sometimes think I’ve outlived my times!
7mm
I'm hardly Mr. Fashion, but you will never see me in public wearing pajamas. It's horrendous, and just a sign of how far we have fallen.

I think it's beyond just not caring what you look like. I think people actually WANT to look like trash.
© 24hourcampfire