Home
What is a top quality beard and body hair trimmer. Every single one I buy is cheap and a piece of crap. I don't care how much it cost. When I'm trimming around my balls, I want the very best! What are you guys using?
Anything on that manscaped site?
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
That's funny [bleep]! But seriously, what do you guys use?
Originally Posted by SockPuppet
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

I prefer the brush saw blade but the string may work for you "sensitive skin" types.
Originally Posted by COLORADO_LUCKYDOG

Nothing
My Dick is big enough that I do not have to get rid of the foliage to find it or to make it look larger.

My Girl is fine with what I have.
Originally Posted by COLORADO_LUCKYDOG

I have about 6 fingers of good whiskey and then jump in a hot tub with the straight razor and go to town. I don't have any kids..................
The girl that cuts my hair got me a Wahl. They sell Wahl at Walmart but this was a professional one. The cutter head and motor are replaceable and was to change. Was $60 something. Talk with your hair cutting person.
[Linked Image from 3.bp.blogspot.com]
Posted By: 673 Re: Beard And Ball Hair Trimmer?? - 02/08/23
Only someone going to prison would need that.
Nair.
The ball and beard trimmer are not interchangeable. Period....
Cigarette lighter
Originally Posted by Jericho
Cigarette lighter
That's phuuucking funny!
While we're already down there...

How do you get rid of crabs?
I've always been a big fan of Mach 3, I switched over to this brand and I've been very happy with them. defender razor
Originally Posted by Irving_D
I've always been a big fan of Mach 3, I switched over to this brand and I've been very happy with them. defender razor

Did you have to switch hands?
Lmao 🤣 I can manage either hand. I’ve gotten quite handy
Why the hell would you trim the hair on your balls?
Do you trip over it or something?
I'm wondering the same thing. Why the hell would you trim the hair on your balls? Just doesn't sound right.
It's de rigeur for the modern man er, person who identifies as a man.
Originally Posted by DouginAlaska
I'm wondering the same thing. Why the hell would you trim the hair on your balls? Just doesn't sound right.
One of my first high school girlfriends said if you want me to spend more time down there keep it neat and keep it clean and she will do the same. A valuable life long lesson. If you want visitors to the go-nad garden keep it inviting. I've never had any complaints
Originally Posted by Irving_D
Originally Posted by DouginAlaska
One of my first high school girlfriends said if you want me to spend more time down there keep it neat and keep it clean and she will do the same. A valuable life long lesson. If you want visitors to the go-nad garden keep it inviting. I've never had any complaints

Bingo!
Posted By: RicG Re: Beard And Ball Hair Trimmer?? - 02/08/23
Originally Posted by P_Weed

Shave half of the infected area. Light the other side on fire. When they run out, stab em with an ice pick.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
[Linked Image from 3.bp.blogspot.com]

🤣🤣🤣
Funny schit , thanks for the laughs this morning . The Fire is like no other !
Originally Posted by RicG
Originally Posted by P_Weed

Shave half of the infected area. Light the other side on fire. When they run out, stab em with an ice pick.

Beat me to it.😊
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Don't forget the frozen OJ
Originally Posted by KSMITH
The ball and beard trimmer are not interchangeable. Period....

Agree...

Buy TWO!

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Philips-...-No-Blade-Oil-Needed-MG3750-60/190944733
© 24hourcampfire