Home
Posted By: KFWA Alex Murdaugh Trial - 02/08/23
just started paying attention to it today

Apparently they have a video they introduced into evidence that has Murdaugh voice talking to his wife about 4 minutes before their phones stopped (implying 4 minutes before they were shot).

A Partner in the firm, very close to the family , confirmed the voice was Murdaughs

Video if anyone is interested, start around the 34 minute mark

Posted By: simonkenton7 Re: Alex Murdaugh Trial - 02/08/23
Interesting case. I get bits of it on the news every day, being next door in North Carolina.
Sounds like he murdered his wife and son, and he had stolen millions from his clients and his law firm.
Posted By: KFWA Re: Alex Murdaugh Trial - 02/08/23
I think he murdered his wife and son to cover up that he had stole millions from his client

I still don't fully understand his logic in doing that

Dude had his life handed to him on a platter and couldn't live with the paltry few million he made as a partner in a law firm.
Posted By: Raeford Re: Alex Murdaugh Trial - 02/08/23
Originally Posted by KFWA
I think he murdered his wife and son to cover up that he had stole millions from his client

I still don't fully understand his logic in doing that

Dude had his life handed to him on a platter and couldn't live with the paltry few million he made as a partner in a law firm.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<DRUGS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
© 24hourcampfire