Home
These liberal pukes devour this steaming pile of Hor se sh it lock stock and barrel.

I saw it on the local, liberal version of Fox News this morning.

https://www.upi.com/Science_News/20...mals-ecosystem-extinction/3421675732286/

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
How high up the list are democrats? grin
99% of life that has been on this planet has gone extinct. Mudda nature is a real b itch.
A good asteroid hit would wipe out a lot more than 40% of the species …
100% of everything alive today will die.
Oh don’t worry, There is nothing that paying more taxes and relinquishing more personal liberties cannot fix.
Let me guess, they need our money to "fix" the problem.
Predicted several years ago that the next 'crisis' will be the 'Great Extinction Event'.
Originally Posted by Steve
Predicted several years ago that the next 'crisis' will be the 'Great Extinction Event'.
Define ‘crisis’, I’m about to the point that as long as I get a level playing field to deal with it,…. bring it on
Pack your chit folks, we are all going away!
Originally Posted by tndrbstr
Oh don’t worry, There is nothing that paying more taxes and relinquishing more personal liberties cannot fix.

You nailed it!
LMAO... Just a scam to reap mucho bux from the idiots...
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Poison shot puts them at the top haha
People are dying!
It's true.

But it's also because our government is causing it. I'll probably catch crap for my view, but before you start flinging it, you need to watch this video called "The Dimming". It has scientific data, interviews with first hand people involved, and when you consider it with an open mind and compare it to many of the weather events, dying trees, elevated cases of respiratory illness, etc it makes sense.
In a single event, 66 million years ago, 75% of species on the Earth were extingiished. Most of the surviving species were aquatic.

But yet, look where we are today
There has also been studies done that show more than 97% of all the species that have ever lived on this rock have gone extinct. Wooly Mammoths? T-Rex? Neanderthals? Megalodon?
Originally Posted by MAC
There has also been studies done that show more than 97% of all the species that have ever lived on this rock have gone extinct. Wooly Mammoths? T-Rex? Neanderthals? Megalodon?

And, given enough time something is likely to happen to the earth that will cause 100% extinction of all plants and animals then in existence. Would be kind of cool if some of those critters hadn't gone extinct. Use a killer whale as bait for a megalodon? 🙂
If NATO keeps it up, we could all become extinct.
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
100% of everything alive today will die.

Might want to trim back a little bit on that figure:

https://www.bbcearth.com/news/the-jellyfish-that-never-dies
I’ve lost track of all the doomsday scenarios I’ve lived through. Honestly, now is one of the best times environmentally-speaking, of my life. Air and water is noticeably cleaner than when I was young, largely because of regulations about vehicle emissions and indiscriminate waste dumping. Eagles and peregrines are back, whitetail deer are nearly at vermin levels. OTOH, gamebirds are struggling, invasive fish are a huge issue, and coyotes are making a big impact in places they never existed before. Some of this is driven by land use and other human activity and some is just natural selection right in front of our eyes. Never a dull moment it seems…….

What never seems to change is all the weasels trying to make a buck off of the problems, real and imaginary, or worse, using them to try and control us and limit our freedom.
Ever notice that all it takes for Leftist to save the entire planet and all the animals is more money?
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

You beat me to it man. First thing I thought of.
Trust the science!
© 24hourcampfire