Home
Posted By: fosjam NRA Convention - 02/08/23
Wondering if anyone has gone to the annual convention. Wondering if it’s worth going and if so, should I plan on staying multiple days.
Posted By: Marley7x57 Re: NRA Convention - 02/08/23
The one I attended (many years ago) was very good and, in my opinion, better than the SHOT Show as one can purchase (could then not sure about now) items at the NRA show. I would plan on 2 days for the show.
Posted By: Longbeardking Re: NRA Convention - 02/08/23
I went to one in Phoenix Arizona around 1984. GREAT time, Met several big names. Now,,,,,,,,,,,,because of LaPierre you couldn't drag me.
Posted By: fosjam Re: NRA Convention - 02/08/23
Sure wish the NRA was what it once was...
Posted By: stevelyn Re: NRA Convention - 02/08/23
Nope. Going to scratch a nasty note in Sharpie on my ballot too.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: NRA Convention - 02/08/23
I used to go.

Not anymore.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: NRA Convention - 02/08/23
Might be the last one.......
Posted By: JTrapper73 Re: NRA Convention - 02/08/23
I’ve been to two, Louisville in 2016 and Indianapolis in 2019. Well worth my time.
I really enjoyed both conventions and plan on going again this year.
We only spent one day but I could have easily spent a couple days looking at everything.
It was the same way at the Air Force Museum in Dayton.
The rest of the family was ready to go in two hours but I could have spent a couple of days in there.
I am inquisitive and I like to absorb the material.
Posted By: headhunter130 Re: NRA Convention - 02/08/23
Went to it when it was in Nashville. Nice show, I do not remember there being anything available to purchase, at least not at the show.
Posted By: gunswizard Re: NRA Convention - 02/08/23
I've attended many over the years, last one was '019 when it was here in Indy. I'll be going this year since it's right downtown, I'd think that you could see what you want in a days visit.
© 24hourcampfire