Home
"JUST NAME ME ONE!"

Biden angrily demanded of the audience during the State of the Union Address. grin
What a retard, Biden and his cult are idiots.
Is that a big thing among Republicans, i.e., to suggest that someone changed places with Xi?
What does that even mean?
Biden is truly a "Demented Bastard".

It was painful watching that F'king traitor slur his entire speech,while reading the words of some Bolshevik writer.

This was,undoubtedly,the worst SOTU I've ever had the displeasure to watch.
I think Joe got replaced by Doug.
To answer the "Former Vice President's" question, there's probably several crazy assed leaders and wanna be leaders around the World, that would like to be a ruthless dictator.
Obama once said that China would be easier to rule because everyone had to listen.

So, I'll say Obama.
Originally Posted by slumlord
What does that even mean?
Exactly.
I bet Little Rocket man would.
There are at least a dozen officials in the CCP that would like to, but at the moment it would get them suicided for admitting it.
Here it is. Jump to 4:50. Then tell me what the heck that sentence means.

I have no idea what he's talking about
Originally Posted by reivertom
There are at least a dozen officials in the CCP that would like to, but at the moment it would get them suicided for admitting it.

There is more truth in those words than you will ever know. Xi and the PRC are busy destroying the CCP, just as Trump and the Patriots are destroying the DNC.

At some point, Xi and the PRC are going to destroy the NWO CABAL and their 1250 Biolabs in Taiwan.

MAGA
I’m pretty sure all the Details have all been worked Out ..

Then again their all Psychopaths..

So all bets are Off on an Ending..
Originally Posted by cra1948
I have no idea what he's talking about

Biden doesnt either.
Between the persistent slurring of words and the flat out lies it obvious.
The man doesnt know if he's afoot or horseback.
Not a clue on what he meant. Didn’t watch the speech but watched clips of it and both ways of it to get context. Baffled.

Jhtefm faun di jybwxt Biden!

Osky
Maybe he was going over classified documents earlier in the evening and let it slip about the plans to replace Xi.
Biden is judgement on America. Plain and simple.
Mr. Pudd’n is Torment on the Nation ..

Judgement cum’s After that if the Nation does heed the Omen.

After Judgement cum’s Rubble ..

Laid to Waste for the Birds and Rodents ..

Monkey Left the Oven Door Open
Looks like Tucker had the same reaction:

Originally Posted by akrange

Judgement is a process, brother.
I don't understand a word he says.
It’s interesting how detached people have become. Maybe jaded to the stupidity of politics.
Does anyone remember was it democrat candidate Howard Dean putting his hand in the air and letting out a whoop at a campaign stop?
That single word and gesture was enough to torpedo him, even among Dems.

Now we have a guy blatantly lying, bAbbling incoherently, stumbling around on stages totally lost, crapping his pants in front of world leaders, feeling up girls and women publicly, the unexplainable whisper deal and so on….
Move along folks, nothing to see here.
Have they taken the word and definition of “standards” out of the dictionary?

Osky
America has finally sunk to the level it has the leadership it deserves and not the leadership it needs.
I think I understand.

FJB was implying that he was taking Xi behind the barn to beat him up. Who would want to be Xi now that FJB was gonna whoop azz on him.

Demented tough guy bravado straight from FJB as he has publicly done in the past.

Remember the push-up contest he challenged a guy to?
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs
I think I understand.

FJB was implying that he was taking Xi behind the barn to beat him up. Who would want to be Xi now that FJB was gonna whoop azz on him.

Demented tough guy bravado straight from FJB as he has publicly done in the past.

Remember the push-up contest he challenged a guy to?

Ohhhh,..... so he wants to Corn Pop him.

Now I understand.

Clyde
Xi is scared of FJB <who resembles the Deliverance Banjo guy>
???????????????
Tucker said it right, “name me one world leader who understands what that even means…”
Originally Posted by Tarbe
Originally Posted by akrange

Judgement is a process, brother.

Of Course it is..

There’s also a Final Product of Judgement..

It’s not Tidy..
Originally Posted by gregintenn
America has finally sunk to the level it has the leadership it deserves and not the leadership it needs.

I think I see what you did there
If your lies are so blatant and your skin so thin that you would argue back and forth with the opposing party during your OWN SPEECH, then you might just be the worst and weakest president this nation has ever known!
JUST SHOW ME ONE!!! laugh
Likely more agreement in this thread than about any I've seen on the fire.

A sure sign of the end!! lol
All the countries that have wished our demise are wringing their hands right now. Think about it, getting rid of Trump and replacing him with Biden could allow China, Russia and Iran to slap our ass. Financially we would be ruined. Most of our steel and micro chips come from foreign lands. We have always been a country to gets our rear kicked in the beginning to always come back and return the favor. We tend to be stupid until generals are removed and qualified are stepped in to clean up the messes.

Met a retired Colonel last week while buying a handgun. He is going to move his wife and belongings to Michigan from Olympia Washington. He said he had 8 states to pick from based on his ultra conservative ideas. Michigan was in its top 3, once he found out vets pay no property taxes it jumped it to number one. I know who we have on power but you get out of Southern MI and its a red state. I guess I feel like some of the Cali residents.

I can promise you the Trump flags are still flying high in the northern 2/3 rds of the state. After all we were the state where a group planned to kid nap the liberal governor.
© 24hourcampfire