Home
Don't know if this has already been posted.

WTF????
Are we sure of this or is it just the media being the media??
Truth is the first casualty of war.
https://thehill.com/policy/internat...nidentified-object-over-northern-canada/

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said that he ordered the take down of an “unidentified” object that had crossed into Canada’s airspace on Saturday.

It is the second object in two days to be shot down over North America.

Trudeau said in a tweet that the North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD), which protects the airspace above the United States and Canada, downed the object after U.S. and Canadian aircraft were scrambled.

He confirmed that a U.S. F-22 fighter aircraft shot the object down over Yukon, a relatively sparsely populated territory in northwestern Canada. He said Canadian forces will recover and analyze the wreckage of the object and thanked NORAD for keeping watch over the continent.
Trudeau and Honk for Joey team up to be tough guy balloon/ object busters.

This schit just seems pretty fuuuking strange..
CYA schit to deflect schit off Honk for Joey.

2 days in a row.

What's gonna show up tommorow???

The Stay puff marshmallow man from ghost busters....
Sooòoooo.....

Did I get the Jimmy Olsen???

👍🏻🤣🤣🤣
I don't believe a gawdamn thing our government says. I have zero trust and I suspect this was dreamed up to make Biden look "strong" after the flustercuck Chinese balloon response.
97 LuftBallons in the sky... 97 LuftBallons... Shoot one down, Pass it around... 96 LuftBallons in the sky...
[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
Originally Posted by renegade50

WTF????

Dude

Cmon

Another one? Or another nother one?

Wtf
F22 Raptors 3
Balloon and "objects" 0

Honk for Joey...
Buckethead Central owns his azz...
And Vlad is in on the joke more than likely also with the "objects"

Or it's our own Honk for Joey Deep state 3 letter agency fuggs launching these "object" things doing CYA for him...
Another UFO shot out of the sky.
Originally Posted by slumlord

WTF????

Dude

Cmon

Wtf
I didn't get the Jimmy scoop Olsen ???

????
🤷‍♂️🤔🤷‍♂️
Why dont they use one of those billion dollar lasers we have supposedly had since the 80s??
NBC says so

must be true !

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...ject-canadian-airspace-speakin-rcna70261

WTF????

Dude

Cmon

Wtf
I didn't get the Jimmy scoop Olsen ???

????
🤷‍♂️🤔🤷‍♂️
not threads but blimps
I just scrolled back like 6 hours of threads.

Pretty sure I got the Jimmy Scoop Olsen on this one.
Gunga Galunga....

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
When they bag #4 I'm starting on the bomb shelter.
Originally Posted by 7mm_Loco
97 LuftBallons in the sky...97 LuftBallons... Shoot one down, Pass it around... 96 LuftBallons in the sky...

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Why dont they use one of those billion dollar lasers we have supposedly had since the 80s??
DOD has to clean it up 1st.
Money shots all over the lense assemblies...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Go to beat wabi to the punch

Hey Canadian guys..
WTF over????

Trudeau couldn't scramble one of your Air Force Sopwith Camels or one of your ultra secret Spitfires to blow this object outta the sky????

Just fugging with you guys.

🤪🤣🤪👍🏻
Trudeau and Honk for Joey team up to be tough guy balloon/ object busters.

This schit just seems pretty fuuuking strange..
CYA schit to deflect schit off Honk for Joey.

2 days in a row.

What's gonna show up tommorow???

The Stay puff marshmallow man from ghost busters....

Most likely just Deep State CYA made up Bullschitt to cover for Lying Hiden Biden’s fuggin 30 or 40 % inflation, Crackhead Hunter’s Laptop Story, and the Raging Border Crisis.
Pedo Joe doesn’t know what ice cream or pudding he had for lunch today. Much less what’s going on in the Real World. 😡
I wonder if it entered the Yukon from the Beaufort Sea or if it came over AK.

don't pizz off Wabi
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I wonder if it entered the Yukon from the Beaufort Sea or if it came over AK.
I will take letter C.

It never existed.
Those AIM-9s aren’t cheap. The last ones I flew with in the mid-80s were AIM-9M and I think they were around $225,000 at the time. No telling what the AIM-9Xs go for today.
Originally Posted by Morewood
I don't believe a gawdamn thing our government says. I have zero trust and I suspect this was dreamed up to make Biden look "strong" after the flustercuck Chinese balloon response.

Hate to have to agree, but that’s the first thing I thought when the “second object” got “taken down” the other day. If this administration says something, it’s a lie. Not probably. Not most likely. It’s a damn lie…
So now Biden is taking orders from Trudeau?

I guess he'll do anything as long as they keep his sippy cup full of apple juice and dementia drugs.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Most likely just Deep State CYA made up Bullschitt to cover for Lying Hiden Biden’s fuggin 30 or 40 % inflation, Crackhead Hunter’s Laptop Story, and the Raging Border Crisis.
Pedo Joe doesn’t know what ice cream or pudding he had for lunch today. Much less what’s going on in the Real World. 😡

Exactly right.

False flags and red herrings are filling the skies now.

Wonder if anyone got this one on video?

😄😄😄😄
Exactly what he said
Originally Posted by navlav8r
Those AIM-9s aren’t cheap. The last ones I flew with in the mid-80s were AIM-9M and I think they were around $225,000 at the time. No telling what the AIM-9Xs go for today.
My first thoughts on seeing the early post that a US jet shot the thing down, over Canada......................

is Canada paying us back for the missile???
Might be our enemies plan to deplete our stockpile of sidewinders at i/2 mil a piece and run us out of jet fuel. I mean since we are not going to have fuel anymore because of the ban on fossil fuels. Green energy you know.

When will those supersonic electric fighter aircraft going into action?
I’m wondering if maybe these last two were launched from a Russian sub operating under the ice. Possibly broaching the ice or popping out from under the ice cap and launching a drone or decoy???

Testing NORAD?
Originally Posted by Diesel
Might be our enemies plan to deplete our stockpile of sidewinders at i/2 mil a piece and run us out of jet fuel. I mean since we are not going to have fuel anymore because of the ban on fossil fuels. Green energy you know.

When will those supersonic electric fighter aircraft going into action?

brandon & his crew are so fulla schidtt

does he think AF1 runs on batteries ?

such a dump phhuck
Why, all of a sudden, Chink balloons? I don't remember any balloons before about two weeks ago...does this replace the China Plague?

Col Dougls MacGregor said the Chinese have 300 satellites in space and about 1/3 have military capability and can read a grave stone inscription from 80,000 feet.
WHY would they need a balloon?

What about the hundreds of thousands invading our border? From everywhere in the world. Who knows who they are and their intentions. Do you think a balloon is more threatening?
The U.S. is like the kid with glasses and a pocket protecter in his shirt pocket. He is overwhelmed by spitballs and rubber bands shot at him while the shooters just laugh.

Told my wife this same thing over dinner tonight.
JUST IN - United States Closes Airspace over North Central Montana, NOTAM States "national ... - Latest Tweet by Disclose.tv The latest Tweet by Disclose.tv states, 'JUST IN - United States closes airspace over north central Montana, NOTAM states "national defense airspace."'
Originally Posted by TreeMutt
Why, all of a sudden, Chink balloons? I don't remember any balloons before about two weeks ago...does this replace the China Plague?

Col Dougls MacGregor said the Chinese have 300 satellites in space and about 1/3 have military capability and can read a grave stone inscription from 80,000 feet.

What about the hundreds of thousands invading our border? From everywhere in the world. Who knows who they are and their intentions. Do you think a balloon is more threatening?

Well, Joe did say come on in.....So.
good excuse to build up a bunch of F-20 Tigershark "Balloon-Busters"

Cheaper than anything , unless they can hang some cheap missiles off the T-38s?

Be good for the economy.
Don’t these planes have a gun? You know, thumb the trigger pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppptttttt
POP!!!
Whole lot less than a remote control, defense industry overpriced flying bomb to pop an overgrown runaway unarmored birthday toy.
USA F22 shot it down over Canada ????????
I’m going to laugh when these turn out to be a weather balloon or a government drone, and I’m taking about our own damn government.
Who needs stealth bombers when you got balloons that can sail right past NORAD...........
Originally Posted by shootem
Don’t these planes have a gun? You know, thumb the trigger pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppptttttt
POP!!!
Whole lot less than a remote control, defense industry overpriced flying bomb to pop an overgrown runaway unarmored birthday toy.

Some European country tried that a while back--took days before all the gas escaped.......
Time travelers from the future who are here to monitor the impending nuclear exchange between NATO and the global south.

The balloon stories are just a cover to keep the people calm,.....just as it was in the Roswell incident,..which occurred shortly after the nuclear tests on the Bikini and Enewetak Atolls which began in 1946 and continued through 1958.
I think the Chinese are just f’n with us now ! Jerking Biden’s chain and laughing. If I were them I’d paint up 99 balloons red and float them all at once over here.
Airspace over northern MT is/was closed?

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
Originally Posted by alpinecrick
Who needs stealth bombers when you got balloons that can sail right past NORAD...........
My last unit in the AF fell under NORAD. Some of the crap we monitored was ridiculous and other stuff that should have been watched was ignored or we were told it wasn’t possible by Intel officers. SMH…
I also question the airspace closure over the Havre area. That's a ways away from the Yukon. No closures in Idaho, WA, or ND.
F22 Raptors 3
Balloon and "objects" 0

Honk for Joey...
Buckethead Central owns his azz...
And Vlad is in on the joke more than likely also with the "objects"

Or it's our own Honk for Joey Deep state 3 letter agency fuggs launching these "object" things doing CYA for him...

Am I the only one pissed that we send up our most modern, advanced airframe to
close on a spy craft?

The fudging thing was gathering data and relaying it in real time.

We could have sent an F-15, something 40 years old that has way less secrets.
But nooooooo. Bidet and the Airforce gotta trot out the best and newest.

Hell, they could have dusted off an F-4 and got it going in the time they stood around
holding their pussies last week.
Originally Posted by Sycamore
good excuse to build up a bunch of F-20 Tigershark "Balloon-Busters"

Cheaper than anything , unless they can hang some cheap missiles off the T-38s?

Be good for the economy.

T-38/F-5

Not exactly a big deal.
Been done, being done. Flying everyday.
Havre? Did old Flave go back for a visit
Both of these " objects" picked up inside U.S. radar coverage out of the blue and not on the outer edge of the umbrella or over the horizon????

But yet the balloon was supposedly picked up out over the pacific on its way to Alaskan waters????
Now the Montana norad detected abnormality and fighters find zilch

Hmmm...
Get Honk for Joey to resign schit???
3 letters doing schit to distract from Honk for Joey schit???
Buckethead central got some expendable 1st or 2nd Gen low radar profile stealth schit they DGAF about being found out.
Vlad maybe playing along with buckethead central???

The world smells weakness in Honk for Joey....

Fuuuk if Buckethead central stops imports of pharmaceuticals and pharmaceutical raw materials for 90 days.
And lets everything else come in normal.

They could kill millions of Americans easy.
And Honk for Joey would go along with it all.

Buckethead central owns Honk for Joey...
Fuuuk if Buckethead central stops imports of pharmaceuticals and pharmaceutical raw materials for 90 days.
And lets everything else come in normal.
They could kill millions of Americans easy.
And Honk for Joey would go along with it all

It’s almost like we shouldn’t depend on chynaa for manufactured goods. Crazy thought but if we made the items society depends on right here in the US of A we could make them with American labor and the $$$$$$ generated would fund everything from Little League to rocket ships. Maybe even social security. There needs to be a law.
Originally Posted by Swamplord
[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
Good thing the US could carry the pussy canuks water
That first one was off the coast, east of Prudoe Bay, drifting NE. In other words it had been in alaska, and now was not.

Ditto the two next ones- well inside "protected" airspace -so as said WRF? Thy SHOULD have ben detected entering the space, or were launched inside the space, or it's all made up.

"size of a small car". WTF does that mean- a kiddie bumper car, a Volkswagen, a Prius?

They are lying through their teeth and expending (maybe), military assets to cover Honk for Joey's in -compentencey, or his treason.
China should cover their balloons with LGBTQ colors, neither Biden or Trudeau would dare to shoot them down, maybe add some BLM lettering to add a little more protection.
This unknown aerial objects stuff is starting to stink like a large, oily carp that has been dead for three days, laying on the shore, on a hot day after a rainstorm.
You guys do realize that if China gets pissed off over this stuff and stops sending food, meds, computers, phone, car parts and tires et al... America is fugged.

Just want y'all to reflect on the bigger picture here.
Originally Posted by CashisKing
You guys do realize that if China gets pissed off over this stuff and stops sending food, meds, computers, phone, car parts and tires et al... America is fugged.

Good point, they could inflict major damage but wonder if they could afford to do it (speaking economically). But “yes” we are way too reliant on cheap China made crap.

Exactly. Like 75% of our meds come from there
Originally Posted by cfran

Good point, they could inflict major damage but wonder if they could afford to do it (speaking economically). But “yes” we are way too reliant on cheap China made crap.
China is branching out into other economies. Brazil, india, russia ect. They wont need us soon
The depth of knowledge some of you have about military weaponry ranks just below that of the anti-gunners and their claims.

Listen, Pal; you gotta get a grip on the Disinformation Channel. Turn it off! Some sophisticated [bleep] right here now. Looking simple is the secret! Pay attention....
Classified documents? What classified documents?

It’s unclear what the object looks like, or where it came from. On Friday, Ryder said it was traveling north east across Alaska. He declined to provide a physical characterization, only saying that it was “about the size of a small car” and “not similar in size or shape” to the Chinese surveillance balloon that was downed off the coast of South Carolina on February 4.

“We’re calling this an object because that’s the best description we have right now,” Kirby said. “We don’t know who owns it – whether it’s state-owned or corporate-owned or privately-owned, we just don’t know.”

Total BS story, they're just tryin' to decide who's gonna tell Elon Musk what they've done.

[Linked Image from hips.hearstapps.com]
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
The depth of knowledge some of you have about military weaponry ranks just below that of the anti-gunners and their claims.

No you are wrong a barroon scanned the stealthiest fighter jet in the world and sent the data back to China before it was blown up we should never have sent it now China will be able to copy it.
Well, those liberal , commie coastal REMFS in a clandestine lab in the Arctic Circle finally got a mission. Distract the masses from the current chicanery of the Deep State!
Yep, they needed to get the Twitter/FBY schiett out of the spotlight.
Well at least we are coordinating and shooting the MF'ers Down now, a step in the right direction!

KB
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Yep, they needed to get the Twitter/FBY schiett out of the spotlight.
Yup.
What the heck RR? Do you not believe that satellites can orbit at 80,000 ft?

Inside the flight envelope of 1950s jet fighters?

It is interesting we are using the helmet beam guidance aspect of the newest sidewinder version to hit these balloons. I guess IR is out of the question. Isn't there a version of the Sparrow in use that could "see" a balloon?
Breaking, another UFO taken down over lake Huron.

https://twitter.com/RepJackBergman/status/1624868047780515841

https://www.foxnews.com/us/us-military-shoots-down-unidentified-flying-object-great-lakes-region

All things to consider, satellites have a very short "hang time" so they wouldn't be very useful for gathering communications and their distance from the surface makes a lot of the photography from satellites not as clear due to atmospheric conditions. The balloon is a much better platform for spying until it is shot down. Now as for the huge army crossing our border where are these people being kept? Are military aged men being trained and armed to do nefarious deeds?
Originally Posted by lostleader
This unknown aerial objects stuff is starting to stink like a large, oily carp that has been dead for three days, laying on the shore, on a hot day after a rainstorm.
Kinda like the v p
National security is awesome and NO MEAN TWEETS!!!!
Ol Joe will authorize the Navy to shoot down the Goodyear blimp over the Super Bowl.

🦫
Originally Posted by RufusG
When they bag #4 I'm starting on the bomb shelter.

Best git started. They just shot the 4th one down...
when they examine all these balloons, they will probably have a little tag on them saying that they were released by Ching Lee's 4th grade class, and if you find one, write or email to let them know where it ended up...
https://twitter.com/CitizenFreePres/status/1624884859792683008
If it is that easy to float balloons to this Continent, I wonder what would happen if they were carrying weapons of war, you know, the kind that kills lots of people.

Even if they were to be destroyed out off the west coast somewhere in the Pacific, the shyte would still reach inland, and poison me lol.

I got a "sorry this post deleted" message?
Originally Posted by efw
National security is awesome and NO MEAN TWEETS!!!!
😄😄😄😄😄
Originally Posted by Stophel
when they examine all these balloons, they will probably have a little tag on them saying that they were released by Ching Lee's 4th grade class, and if you find one, write or email to let them know where it ended up...
😄😄😄
Originally Posted by 673
If it is that easy to float balloons to this Continent, I wonder what would happen if they were carrying weapons of war, you know, the kind that kills lots of people.

Even if they were to be destroyed out off the west coast somewhere in the Pacific, the shyte would still reach inland, and poison me lol.

BTW, the Chynese do have supersonic small nuclear missiles they can carry a lot of on big ballons that if fired from over the US at 80,000 ft would hit their targets before the US initiate our on nuclear missile response.
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

An F-15 Has been used to take down a satellite.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/ASM-135_ASAT

Back when we had a POTUS with a big swinging set, we shot down our own
satellite just to show the Commies we could.
Just over downloading the contents of all the Huawei gatherings.
RB
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

An F-15 Has been used to take down a satellite.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/ASM-135_ASAT

Back when we had a POTUS with a big swinging set, we shot down our own
satellite just to show the Commies we could.
Yes, I am aware.

The satellite targeted and destroyed was orbiting at over 1.8 MILLION feet altitude.

The prior post was a JOKE. Satellites do not orbit at 80,000 feet, as that is inside the atmospheric envelope. The SR 71 had enough atmosphere to drive its engines at 85,000 ft.

In 1976, the SR-71 set the records it still holds: flying at a sustained altitude of 85,069 feet, and reaching a top speed of 2,193.2 miles per hour, or Mach 3.3.
© 24hourcampfire