Home
Posted By: Huntz Trans Woman Vs Real Woman - 02/19/23
Posted By: rainshot Re: Trans Woman Vs Real Woman - 02/19/23
He is right of course but we're told we must believe the lie and support their insanity.
A guy who cuts off his penis in order to become a woman, can NEITHER impregnate a woman OR become pregnant

I’m ok with that !

(and he’s still a man after the surgery)
Posted By: KFWA Re: Trans Woman Vs Real Woman - 02/19/23
I hope I don't ever have to make the comparison
You can put lipstick on a pig and call it a woman. But, it is still a pig.
Posted By: Riverc Re: Trans Woman Vs Real Woman - 02/19/23
I didn't watch but will comment. At birth if you a female you will always be a female
At birth if you a male you will always be a male
No matter how you try to twist it around and mutilate your body you are what you were born as no changing.
All I can say is why ?
Posted By: navlav8r Re: Trans Woman Vs Real Woman - 02/19/23
It’s just a guy that’s not armed…
Originally Posted by Riverc
I didn't watch but will comment. At birth if you a female you will always be a female
No matter how you try to twist it around and mutilate your body you are what you were born as no changing.
That's just common sense. It's a shame most folks don't have any.

Exactly.

But if you want to call yourself a woman I don’t care. You don’t get to use women’s facilities or play women’s sports, of course, because you’re not a woman.

I identify as slender (but muscular slender, not soft slender) and handsome. Doesn’t mean I am, but that’s how I see myself.

I’m with Dave Chappelle on this.

P
Originally Posted by Pharmseller

Exactly.

But if you want to call yourself a woman I don’t care. You don’t get to use women’s facilities or play women’s sports, of course, because you’re not a woman.

I identify as slender (but muscular slender, not soft slender) and handsome. Doesn’t mean I am, but that’s how I see myself.

P

I have always Identified myself as a Lesbian and they have never accepted me so why should I accept I accept a Guy as a Girl or a Girl as a guy.
Originally Posted by funshooter

Exactly.

P

I have always Identified myself as a Lesbian and they have never accepted me so why should I accept I accept a Guy as a Girl or a Girl as a guy.

Funny

But you don’t have to accept them, that’s my point. Just accept what they want to call themselves.
Posted By: P_Weed Re: Trans Woman Vs Real Woman - 02/20/23
I can't tell the difference, unless they don't shave.
Posted By: tikkanut Re: Trans Woman Vs Real Woman - 02/20/23
Originally Posted by Huntz

OMG

bring back America in the 60's-70's
A man should never be able to declare being a woman until the tree has been cut and the stump has been split!
[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
Posted By: Barkoff Re: Trans Woman Vs Real Woman - 02/20/23
As long as they were defining they should have aske trans Trisha to define the word “pretend”.
Posted By: Barkoff Re: Trans Woman Vs Real Woman - 02/20/23
Originally Posted by funshooter

Exactly.

P

Funny

But you don’t have to accept them, that’s my point. Just accept what they want to call themselves.

No, that is NOT all you have to accept, you MUST agree and state that there are no differences between women and trans women, or we will destroy you.
Originally Posted by Dixie_Rebel
You can put lipstick on a pig and call it a woman. But, it is still a pig.

Jim Gonad’s wife tried this for a husband

Same result
© 24hourcampfire