Home
Posted By: 79S Pards got a question - 02/26/23
We are all pards here so how many of you been more than 200 miles from your home last 5 years? Better yet how many of you been more than 200 miles from where you were raised?

Pard out!
Posted By: Certifiable Re: Pards got a question - 02/26/23
I qualify, pard
Posted By: Mike_S Re: Pards got a question - 02/26/23
What do we win?

Yes and yes.
Posted By: Kenneth Re: Pards got a question - 02/26/23
Yes and Yes
Posted By: NDsnowman Re: Pards got a question - 02/26/23
Yes to both
Posted By: kwg020 Re: Pards got a question - 02/26/23
Worked in Afghanistan and visited the UK. I was stationed in Alaska in the 1970's. I live 50 miles from where I grew up now. But, I have been stationed at Ft. Hood, Ft. Sam Houston, Ft. Knox and Ft. Campbell as well. I was in Colorado for a vacation last year. I'm going to Colorado and Arizona for vacation in April. I'm ready to start spending winters somewhere warm in the next few years.

kwg
Posted By: 79S Re: Pards got a question - 02/26/23
You guys are good pards! You have life experience Pards.
Posted By: Teal Re: Pards got a question - 02/26/23
Yes to all. Several times over.
Posted By: RUM7 Re: Pards got a question - 02/26/23
Yes and yes.
We travel alot.
If I had a dd214 I’d post it with. My deployments pard for proof. Sorry pard, answer is still yes though lol
Posted By: Kenneth Re: Pards got a question - 02/26/23
Originally Posted by 79S

Are you taking a new job at a different dump which would require relocation?

The location you have now seems to provide well, think it through before you accept.
Posted By: Osky Re: Pards got a question - 02/26/23
Yes to all, farthest probably the UAE… looong time ago.
For my entire life I’ve been a lost citizen of nowhere.

Osky
Posted By: GRIZZ Re: Pards got a question - 02/26/23
GFY...
Posted By: dassa Re: Pards got a question - 02/26/23
I get 200 miles from my house 5 days a week.
Originally Posted by GRIZZ
GFY...

Damn Pard! Go buy a greyhound bus ticket for $15 bucks go see the country Pard!
Originally Posted by Kenneth
Originally Posted by 79S

Are you taking a new job at a different dump which would require relocation?

The location you have now seems to provide well, think it through before you accept.

Pard, listen Pard no longer work at the dump Pard. I now work pest control, I’m the guy in charge of mixing the rat poison. They said R95 masks 6 months out but I will be fine with little to medium health concerns.
Posted By: rong Re: Pards got a question - 02/26/23
Oh yes,
Still live in the county I grew up in.
Miami and Rome on the docket for this summer.
One of the chillins goes to Miami for school,1- WVU so we go to those areas couple times a year.
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
If I had a dd214 I’d post it with. My deployments pard for proof. Sorry pard, answer is still yes though lol

Pard I use to limp by those recruiting place they have posters that say see the world!

Pard
Posted By: VernAK Re: Pards got a question - 02/26/23
I'm 100 miles to the grocery store.......350 miles to my Doc.......500 miles to my dentist.
Not me.

I have lived in Rock Ridge my whole life.

Saw Mongo come to town riding a bull once. Saw him knock out a horse too.

We had a new Sheriff for a short time. Nice guy, from out of town, but he wasn't related to anybody so he didn't last long, but he gave a great speech!
Originally Posted by VernAK
I'm 100 miles to the grocery store.......350 miles to my Doc.......500 miles to my dentist.

Pard, listen Pard this was geared to the fine pards in the lower 48.

Pard
Posted By: smallfry Re: Pards got a question - 02/26/23
I had a 100 flights last year
Posted By: RUM7 Re: Pards got a question - 02/26/23
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
Not me.

We had a new Sheriff for a short time. Nice guy, from out of town, but he wasn't related to anybody so he didn't last long, but he gave a great speech!
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by 79S
We are all pards here so how many of you been more than 200 miles from your home last 5 years? Better yet how many of you been more than 200 miles from where you were raised?

Pard out!

Lived pard? Like load the conestoga and strike out for new territory, or drink mai tais at a hotel bar on vacay or a business trip?
Posted By: OMCHamlin Re: Pards got a question - 02/26/23
Originally Posted by 79S

Oh LORD yeah, pard, plenty of 200+'ers in my day, and plenty more to come. Hell, I were born in West (by God) Germ-nay, so if we're counting that as the start line, let's pretty much say ALL of it...

Don't MAKE me underline more $h!t...
Posted By: slumlord Re: Pards got a question - 02/26/23
I ain’t ever banged no Thai teens so I guess I is just a tar paper hayseed
Originally Posted by OMCHamlin
Originally Posted by 79S

Oh LORD yeah, pard, plenty of 200+'ers in my day, and plenty more to come. Hell, I were born in West (by God) Germ-nay, so if we're counting that as the start line, let's pretty much say ALL of it...

Don't MAKE me underline more $h!t...

Darn Pard you are a underly Pard!
Originally Posted by 79S

Pard out!

Lived pard? Like load the conestoga and strike out for new territory, or drink mai tais at a hotel bar on vacay or a business trip?

Pard it could be to buy a powerball ticket Pard. As long as you went somewhere besides the local country co-op store to get all the world news from Fred who was in the Army in 1972 and was stationed at ft ord, California. Pard
Posted By: crittrgittr Re: Pards got a question - 02/26/23
Well you catching any of this in Utah!

Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

Pard out!

Pard it could be to buy a powerball ticket Pard. As long as you went somewhere besides the local country co-op store to get all the world news from Fred who was in the Army in 1972 and was stationed at ft ord, California. Pard

Shît pard, might low bar. Is this like a let the retards play too thing? I’m in pard, like not to play but I’ll watch. I heard retard spit is contagious
Originally Posted by crittrgittr

Heck yeah Pard! Good haul Pard!
Posted By: erikj Re: Pards got a question - 02/27/23
Nice catching. Barely a ripple on the water to boot.
Posted By: renegade50 Re: Pards got a question - 02/27/23
Posted By: BC30cal Re: Pards got a question - 02/27/23
Originally Posted by 79S

Pard

79S;
Good afternoon to you sir, I hope that you all had a decent weekend and that your weather has been tolerable as of late too.

We've had some seasonally chilly temps, but missed the dump of snow that our daughter who lives in the Lower Mainland got. That'll be one ugly commute for most of Greater Vancouver tomorrow...

Anyways sir I am cognizant that you've stipulated lower 48, am also at times painfully aware as a Canuck we're not part of that, but felt I might be forgiven for answering as there is an understandable language barrier between Canucks and everyone else, you know?

My wife and I were born and raised about a thousand miles from here and drifted out west nearly 40 years back now to seek our fortunes after taking a financial shellacking farming.

Last summer we drove up to Dawson City so that's 1800 miles one way and we took the scenic route home. We can highly recommend the Cassiar and Alaska Highways both if one has the time by the way.

In 2018 we flew down to San Antonio which is a wee bit further south than Dawson City was north, then we drove down to San Padre Island. We both enjoyed our short stay in Texas, part of which was the Alamo which was a bit of a bucket list pilgrimage for me.

Before that we've been to Oahu and Maui a year apart when the girls were still in school and enjoyed the sights and sounds there immensely. We'd like to go back to see a couple more of the islands there.

In ancient times I was through Europe with one sibling and my folks, then we spent a week in Kenya. It was a different planet then in some ways, but in others it was just after the Munich Olympics killings, the Red Brigade and Baader Meinhof Red Army Faction were going strong and then Jomo Kenyatta was still in power so it wasn't exactly a peaceful time then either.

Speaking personally, we've planned to travel a fair bit in our retirement, but whether that'll be doable or not only time and world conditions will tell I guess.

Anyways 79S, once more if you wander down past our place, drop me a note and the coffee will be on for you at our place.

Dwayne
Posted By: SamOlson Re: Pards got a question - 02/27/23
Originally Posted by 79S

Pard

120 miles from the farthest hay patch to the farthest pasture.

It would be so much less time consuming if it was all in one place.
(say a whole bunch of people)

I left MT once in the last 14-15 years.

Little sister's wedding out in north Idaho where a bunch of my family lives.

Spend two days driving and one day with family.....lol

vrbo view.

[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com]
Posted By: Kenneth Re: Pards got a question - 02/27/23

Hell ya………That in one day?
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Pards got a question - 02/27/23
Pards, agoraphobia is real, Pards.

🦫
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Originally Posted by 79S

Pard

120 miles from the farthest hay patch to the farthest pasture.

It would be so much less time consuming if it was all in one place.
(say a whole bunch of people)

I left MT once in the last 14-15 years.

Little sister's wedding out in north Idaho where a bunch of my family lives.

Spend two days driving and one day with family.....lol

vrbo view.

[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com]

Funny looking mai tai pard. laugh
Posted By: crittrgittr Re: Pards got a question - 02/27/23
Originally Posted by Kenneth

Hell ya………That in one day?

Yes sir, actually picked up a couple more salmon before we were done.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Pards got a question - 02/27/23
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Pards, agoraphobia is real, Pards.

🦫
Oh back to Greta Garbo are we?

lol
Posted By: mark shubert Re: Pards got a question - 02/27/23
Almost 700 out, just last week.
Posted By: toltecgriz Re: Pards got a question - 02/27/23
Not me.

Great post! 👍
Posted By: 79S Re: Pards got a question - 02/27/23
Originally Posted by BC30cal
Originally Posted by 79S

Pard

79S;
Good afternoon to you sir, I hope that you all had a decent weekend and that your weather has been tolerable as of late too.

We've had some seasonally chilly temps, but missed the dump of snow that our daughter who lives in the Lower Mainland got. That'll be one ugly commute for most of Greater Vancouver tomorrow...

Anyways sir I am cognizant that you've stipulated lower 48, am also at times painfully aware as a Canuck we're not part of that, but felt I might be forgiven for answering as there is an understandable language barrier between Canucks and everyone else, you know?

My wife and I were born and raised about a thousand miles from here and drifted out west nearly 40 years back now to seek our fortunes after taking a financial shellacking farming.

Last summer we drove up to Dawson City so that's 1800 miles one way and we took the scenic route home. We can highly recommend the Cassiar and Alaska Highways both if one has the time by the way.

In 2018 we flew down to San Antonio which is a wee bit further south than Dawson City was north, then we drove down to San Padre Island. We both enjoyed our short stay in Texas, part of which was the Alamo which was a bit of a bucket list pilgrimage for me.

Before that we've been to Oahu and Maui a year apart when the girls were still in school and enjoyed the sights and sounds there immensely. We'd like to go back to see a couple more of the islands there.

In ancient times I was through Europe with one sibling and my folks, then we spent a week in Kenya. It was a different planet then in some ways, but in others it was just after the Munich Olympics killings, the Red Brigade and Baader Meinhof Red Army Faction were going strong and then Jomo Kenyatta was still in power so it wasn't exactly a peaceful time then either.

Speaking personally, we've planned to travel a fair bit in our retirement, but whether that'll be doable or not only time and world conditions will tell I guess.

Anyways 79S, once more if you wander down past our place, drop me a note and the coffee will be on for you at our place.

Dwayne

Pard you are well traveled and heck yeah on the coffee. You are a Pard, if you noticed iffy Pard Olson never offered coffee but still wants to be a Pard.

Cheers bud!

Cheers bud!

Pard,,,,,
Posted By: auk1124 Re: Pards got a question - 02/27/23
Me and the ol lady loaded up and went to the big city to watch the airplanes land at the aeroport once.

Best honeymoon ever!
Posted By: fortymile Re: Pards got a question - 02/27/23
Not a frequent poster so probably don't qualify as a pard but I have been to AK, Japan, Korea, Afghanistan, and most of the lesser 48. However I don't hold a candle to my son who flies generals around as his job in the Air Force and when he's not doing that he can borrow the jet for training purposes and go nearly anywhere he wants (within fuel limitations) with it. He flew over Tikkanut's house not long ago for fun. He's in Qatar now but he travels farther from home just about every week than many people travel in a life time. He and I were talking about this very subject recently.
Originally Posted by 79S

Cheers bud!

Pard,,,,,

Bruh...
Posted By: Gunnison1 Re: Pards got a question - 02/27/23
I haven’t been within 200mi of where I was raised in the last 15+ years.
Originally Posted by 79S

Cheers bud!

Pard,,,,,

Bruh...

Pard don’t give me none of the bruh chit Pard. A cool Canadian Pard offers me coffee. But supposed Pard on montucky no such offer wtf Pard???

Pard
Okay pard, no need for the cofefe call out.

Sorry I missed the Canadian and you enjoying your time.
Posted By: renegade50 Re: Pards got a question - 02/27/23
Went to Hoptropolis Kentucky about 3 months ago.

Went to Alabammy with slumlord couple yrs ago to get a bush Hog.

2015 got off a big Ole aeroplane in nashvegas.
They had a smoking area and good coffee in Amsterdam.

Don't miss it....
Originally Posted by renegade50
Did you leave with your virginity?
Okay pard, no need for the cofefe call out.

Sorry I missed the Canadian and you enjoying your time.

Pard, this rat poison I’m mixing be making moody Pard. Last Pard that had this job supposedly died of a brain hemorrhage Pard.

Pard
Posted By: EdM Re: Pards got a question - 02/27/23
Originally Posted by Certifiable
I qualify, pard

This. Many times over.
Posted By: Virginian2 Re: Pards got a question - 02/27/23
Yes and yes.
Posted By: RUM7 Re: Pards got a question - 02/27/23
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Originally Posted by renegade50
Did you leave with your virginity?
Ass, gas or grass.
Nobody rides for free!
Posted By: sawbuck Re: Pards got a question - 02/27/23
Not me.

I've been meaning to ride over to Rock Ridge.
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: Pards got a question - 02/27/23
Yes. Not much in the last 5 though.

Years longhaul trucking count?

3100 miles per week average. (In a 55mph truck.)
Border to Ontario and PQ. East Slope to Atlantic.
Always the traveler, never the tourist.

This is as far east as I've lived.
The furthest West was about 30 miles from here.

Talking about a trip to KY.
Gonna see the Ark.
Originally Posted by 79S

Pard out!

I live 275 miles from where I was raised.
We "snow bird" every winter. I'm 550 miles from my home.
Posted By: dale06 Re: Pards got a question - 02/27/23
Yes and yes numerous times.
Posted By: ShaunRyan Re: Pards got a question - 02/27/23
4+ million miles since "93. Been to every state except HI and 9 Canadian provinces. Up till last Thanksgiving was still rolling 2500 mi/week, and that was taking it easy and going home every night.

Guess I qualify.

Taking the winter off. Will go back to work in April and be happy if I leave the county but once a month to buy whatever needs buying in bulk.
Posted By: poboy Re: Pards got a question - 02/27/23
I've seen the bright lights of Memphis
and the Commodore Hotel
Posted By: irfubar Re: Pards got a question - 02/27/23
This pard refuses to travel east of Cheyenne Wyoming... so far so good.... wink
Posted By: shootem Re: Pards got a question - 02/27/23
Yea and yes in multiples. But you know what. The older I get the more I miss home territory.
Posted By: Sycamore Re: Pards got a question - 02/27/23
I've been from Tucson to Tucumcari, Tehachapi to Tonopah.

that ought to count for somethin'
Posted By: rong Re: Pards got a question - 02/27/23
Originally Posted by poboy
I've seen the bright lights of Memphis
and the Commodore Hotel

And underneath a street lamp,I met a southern belle...... cool
Damn pards way everyone talks around here you think they were world travelers. But I guess not Pards.. Bunch of do nothing pards sitting at home watching reruns of hill street blues.
Posted By: New_2_99s Re: Pards got a question - 02/27/23
Pard, yes, yes !

14,003 km
Distance from Sinnamon Park, Queensland, Australia to Dryden, Ontario, Canada
Posted By: Raeford Re: Pards got a question - 02/27/23
Can't be leavin, what will Mee-Maw and Pee-Paw do if'n I'm outta earshot?
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Pards got a question - 02/27/23
200 miles?

Maybe just over.
Posted By: flintlocke Re: Pards got a question - 02/27/23
I live in a place that people come to to experience the wilderness...but last few years when it's warm enough to sleep on the ground...it's on fire, big fire. So we been traveling a lot, 400 miles to pick up square nails and throw rocks down mine shafts doesn't sound like much fun...but if you do see another rig, it ain't a Subaru, and that's worth a lot.
Posted By: DigitalDan Re: Pards got a question - 02/27/23
I been everywhere.

Damn near,
pass the beer,
to the rear,
of the squadron.
Originally Posted by New_2_99s
Pard, yes, yes !

14,003 km

Damn Pard you are a traveler! One day Pard, I want to travel
through Canada with the wife probably stop in Saskatchewan then head south. No desire to go further east Pard.
Posted By: smarquez Re: Pards got a question - 02/27/23
Got home from Scottsdale, Az Saturday evening, about an 800 mile round trip. Does that count?
Posted By: ironbender Re: Pards got a question - 02/27/23
Pard, yes, yes !

14,003 km
Lee Harvey, I wanna party with you cowboy.
Posted By: AKA_Spook Re: Pards got a question - 02/27/23
Last road trip was Spokane to Golden,Co in one drive. Got diverted at Buffalo to Gillette which cost us an hour. Then the rest of the way up into the hills.

Ive havent been to Verminmont, New Hampshire, Connecticunt or Maineline but Ive been to Martha's Vineyard and Vancoochver and the other 46.
This was a great country once.

Lots of miles on Harleys ,now relegated to a cage.

Originally Posted by Sycamore

How 'bout Tonopah to Tuba City? That place is a real winner.
Posted By: Quartermaster Re: Pards got a question - 02/28/23
Yes and yes for me also
Posted By: KC Re: Pards got a question - 02/28/23
2X yes
Posted By: plainsman456 Re: Pards got a question - 02/28/23
Yes it has happened many times.
Posted By: Sycamore Re: Pards got a question - 02/28/23
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook
Originally Posted by Sycamore

How 'bout Tonopah to Tuba City? That place is a real winner.

Tonopah, AZ or Tonopah, NV? It makes a difference.

Tuba City, if you rush through on the hi-way, you miss a lot of the ambience.

Best bet is to drive up Main Street until the pavement runs out, and then return slowly.
Posted By: navlav8r Re: Pards got a question - 02/28/23
Yes X 2.
As far NW as Wasilla Alaska, S to Nicaragua, E to Beruit, Lebanon, about 90 miles N of Forestville Quebec, Canada for north in Canada.
About half the states. Some Military, some civilian.
Posted By: T_Inman Re: Pards got a question - 02/28/23
Point Barrow, Alaska to the North, Queenstown NZ to the south, and completely around the world twice so I really can't say any one point furthest east or west....all way, way further than 200 miles from home, Pard.

Kangerlussuaq Greenland, La Pampa Argentina, several European and Asian countries as well as a few African countries, the Middle East, Australia. Probably 3/4 of the states.

Pard ain't afraid to travel for work or fun.

Edited: I just remembered the ‘last 5 years’ part….with that in mind I still will count Florida 5 times, the SW US a few times and Europe 3 times in that span, plus Greenland and a few places in Canada.
Posted By: Raeford Re: Pards got a question - 02/28/23
Originally Posted by 79S
Pard, yes, yes !

14,003 km

through Canada with the wife probably stop in Saskatchewan then head south. No desire to go further east Pard.

Dump tour?
Posted By: New_2_99s Re: Pards got a question - 02/28/23
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by 79S
Pard, yes, yes !

14,003 km

Dump tour?

Maybe, but you know he'll be eating OK !
Posted By: smallfry Re: Pards got a question - 02/28/23
I’m prob in the top somewhere in traveled miles. Last year alone I had over a 100 flights… maybe 180-250k miles last year idk
Posted By: 79S Re: Pards got a question - 02/28/23
Originally Posted by T_Inman
Point Barrow, Alaska to the North, Queenstown NZ to the south, and completely around the world twice so I really can't say any one point furthest east or west....all way, way further than 200 miles from home, Pard.

Kangerlussuaq Greenland, La Pampa Argentina, several European and Asian countries as well as a few African countries, the Middle East, Australia. Probably 3/4 of the states.

Pard ain't afraid to travel for work or fun.

Edited: I just remembered the ‘last 5 years’ part….with that in mind I still will count Florida 5 times, the SW US a few times and Europe 3 times in that span, plus Greenland and a few places in Canada.

Damn Pard you are a the world traveler! I bet you have girlfriends in all those countries Pard!
Posted By: ironbender Re: Pards got a question - 02/28/23
Tin gots girl pards.
Pard, makes a guy wonder if having a wife and kids and steady job is a hindrance as opposed to a blessing.

Making me wonder pard, if all them family memories and a warm bed with a woman I love is worth it. Coulda done a lotta things differently pard. Could’ve knocked down a million doves with a borrowed gun in Argentina.

Shît. Existential crisis pard.

Thanks for that.
Posted By: Tyrone Re: Pards got a question - 02/28/23
Originally Posted by 79S
Went 300 miles to avoid places more diversified than the place I came from! smile
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Pards got a question - 02/28/23
Pard dudes,

200 miles sometimes seems hardly further than spittin' distance.

100 Mile drive just to get to a Sportsmans Whorehouse for criminy's sake.

Next question??
Pard, makes a guy wonder if having a wife and kids and steady job is a hindrance as opposed to a blessing.

Making me wonder pard, if all them family memories and a warm bed with a woman I love is worth it. Coulda done a lotta things differently pard. Could’ve knocked down a million doves with a borrowed gun in Argentina.

Thanks for that.

I am guessing that this is Burns’ bait, but if not I am not sure what you’re getting at here….plenty of married family guys with steady jobs travel abroad for both work and play, with and without their families. They just prioritize it that way.
Originally Posted by ironbender
Tin gots girl pards.

They luv me, all over.

I get it.
Tin gots girl pards.

They luv me, all over.

I get it.
Big-Small
Short-Tall
Plump-Skinny

makes no nevermind, girl pards are good to have, eh?
Posted By: 79S Re: Pards got a question - 02/28/23

Thanks for that.

Pard, be Brad Pitt in legend of the falls Pard. Go out see the world Pard!
Posted By: JohnBurns Re: Pards got a question - 02/28/23

Thanks for that.

I am guessing that this is Burns’ bait, but if not I am not sure what you’re getting at here….plenty of married family guys with steady jobs travel abroad for both work and play, with and without their families. They just prioritize it that way.

[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]
Posted By: New_2_99s Re: Pards got a question - 02/28/23
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Pard dudes,

200 miles sometimes seems hardly further than spittin' distance.

100 Mile drive just to get to a Sportsmans Whorehouse for criminy's sake.

Next question??

236.25 miles, ta the Costcos !
Only 145 or so to our nearest.

But, it's a three hour drive because we ain't got no freeways in these parts.
Precisely.
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Pards got a question - 02/28/23

Thanks for that.

Pard, listen, you can have the best of both. Don’t worry over missing out on life, Pard. Pard, just post up a few stolen valor pictures from the net showing a wheel barrel of dead doves and a Benelli Ethos in 20 ga. Then write about the log cabin you’re having built back home while you’re having a blast in Argentina.

Pard, if you can dream about it. Pard, you can say you did it, Pard.

🦫
Originally Posted by Beaver10

Thanks for that.

Pard, listen, you can have the best of both. Don’t worry over missing out on life, Pard. Pard, just post up a few stolen valor pictures from the net showing a wheel barrel of dead doves and a Benelli Ethos in 20 ga. Then write about the log cabin you’re having built back home while you’re having a blast in Argentina.

Pard, if you can dream about it. Pard, you can say you did it, Pard.

🦫

Pard, there’s more of that going on here than a pard would believe, and that ain’t no Roundoak, pard.

Your (sexy beast) pard.

Pard out.
Posted By: ironbender Re: Pards got a question - 03/01/23
Tin gots girl pards.

They luv me, all over.

I get it.
Big boneus. wink
Posted By: ironbender Re: Pards got a question - 03/01/23
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Only 145 or so to our nearest.

But, it's a three hour drive because we ain't got no freeways in these parts.
About 150 for us.

Usually when in the big city for other reasons. Never just for Costco.
Posted By: Joel/AK Re: Pards got a question - 03/01/23
Recently no. I help my dad. I hate this dam state and before we moved back I spent about 23 years away from this place. Eventually we will be out of here again
© 24hourcampfire