Home
Posted By: ltppowell Rodeo Houston - 03/14/23
Hundreds of thousands of people pay the invocation, veterans are honored, stand for the pledge and stand for the anthem.

The fact that they handle animals and Cody Jinks rocked is just a plus.

There is hope.
Posted By: hanco Re: Rodeo Houston - 03/14/23
Other than the 27 dollar apiece drinks. It’s a good cause. They do a lot for youth. Some friends went, said he was really good.
Posted By: AKA_Spook Re: Rodeo Houston - 03/14/23
Originally Posted by hanco
Other than the 27 dollar apiece drinks. It’s a good cause. They do a lot for youth.

and margaritas out of a camelback suck
Posted By: ltppowell Re: Rodeo Houston - 03/14/23
And not a single mask. Montana is very well represented in the World Championship competition this year.
Posted By: hosfly Re: Rodeo Houston - 03/14/23
Been watching it on the cowboy channel. I like the way they do the brackets. Good set up but a big arena kinda screws em up some but ya gotta adapt to the long box huh!?
Posted By: antlers Re: Rodeo Houston - 03/14/23
We used to go to the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo throughout the 90’s. Back then it was as the Astrodome. It was big doin’s, and we had a lotta fun there. Big name headliners did the concerts and the tickets were very reasonably priced back then.
Posted By: TimZ Re: Rodeo Houston - 03/14/23
Kids are off this week, going to take them on Friday, weather permitting....Looking forward to the fried cheesecake.......:)
Posted By: Stammster Re: Rodeo Houston - 03/14/23
Posted By: 160user Re: Rodeo Houston - 03/14/23
Posted By: shrapnel Re: Rodeo Houston - 03/14/23
Wow! It doesn’t get better than that and without any backup music. I have always felt the world would be a better place, run by cowboys…

Originally Posted by 160user
Posted By: 160user Re: Rodeo Houston - 03/14/23
Originally Posted by shrapnel
Wow! It doesn’t get better than that and without any backup music. I have always felt the world would be a better place, run by cowboys…

Originally Posted by 160user

Thank you. She is a friend of mine and does a heck of a job! Her band isn't half bad either.
© 24hourcampfire