Home
Jared Taylor
The Freedom for All march > 8 out of 10 appeared white < THAT'S the biggest problem of all. Whites - through being nice are giving their world away to the brown/black waves.

And still yet only a few believe that the >powers that be< are replacing all White people.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

And some think there isn't

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Uh, not enough fatherless Mullato kiids?
to please soros, his fellow tribesmen and their paid-off useful idiots.
Better there than here!!
Easy...
They're afraid of snakes !

smile
Didn't know they had 'em over there.
Originally Posted by kennymauser
Better there than here!!
Isn't the continent of Africa large enough for them? There's nothing wrong with the land in Africa.
Jared tells it like it is. I enjoy listening to him.
They are worldwide freeloaders! They let every county put the sweat, money and time in to develope it and then say if you don't let us live here" that's racist"! And stupid white people ok getting it happen!
Originally Posted by Sako76
They are worldwide freeloaders! They let every county put the sweat, money and time in to develope it and then say if you don't let us live here" that's racist"! And stupid white people ok getting it happen!
^^^^^
Perhaps the day will come when they will leave the Country as fast as they came.
Liberal government bent on destroying Ireland.
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Liberal government [PUT IN OFFICE BY GLOBALIST/RACIST] bent on destroying Ireland.
Originally Posted by Sako76
That strategy is certainly being played on their behalf, but not by them.
Free pdf download The Camp of the Saints, soon to be banned by TPTB:

https://oceanofpdf.com/authors/jean-raspail/pdf-the-camp-of-the-saints-download/

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Notre Dameā€¦..Home of the Irish!

How ironic! Not an Irishman on their team!!

Baseball maybe!
© 24hourcampfire