Home
While our entire US economic system collapses so Zelenskiy's wife can go on shopping sprees with our tax money?

Are you a true patriot and support nuclear war with Russia and China?

How's is your 401K doing during this clown show?
Biden is a complete catastrophe as president. But, according to the Zelensky supporters he is right about this?? I don’t get it.

Clyde
In this thread we will learn who understands we spend $800 billion every single year to counter the Orcs and CHiComs.

Removing the Orcs as a threat is the bargin of our lifetimes and the ChiComs are closely watching.
Please explain how we’re presently countering the threat the CCP represents. This should be great.
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
In this thread we will learn who understands we spend $800 billion every single year to counter the Orcs and CHiComs.

Removing the Orcs as a threat is the bargin of our lifetimes and the ChiComs are closely watching.

Johnny Vodka Burns you chose to avoid combat like a true war pig , but you want other American families to send their sons to die for your alcoholic fantasies? Pleas explain
Originally Posted by ribka

Johnny Vodka Burns you chose to avoid combat like a true war pig , but you want other American families to send their sons to die for your alcoholic fantasies? Pleas explain

It's always funny to see the poster's tells.

[Linked Image from tenor.com]
Nope

What do you mean?

You’re full of [bleep] as a Christmas turkey. Head on over and show how it’s done. And stay. If it’s not worth your life and the lives of your family it’s not worth war. You’re not willing airbag. You’re nothing but a blowhard willing to support the deaths of thousands, each worth more than you would ever be. Volunteer to lead the charge loudmouth, or STFU. little man. laffin at u

Ukraine is a pawn of the criminals in the US government; a money machine stocked with tax dollars and diluted by printing machines to shift wealth even further to our left worshiping magnates. Take some of your trinkets and head on over.
Who were the “orcs” a threat to during the Trump administration?

Does Ukraine bear any fault in this debacle at all? Minsk?

Does the US bear any fault?

Clyde
Originally Posted by BLG

Clyde

Clyde,

The Wagner Orcs attacked US troops in Syria during the Trump Administration.

These are the same Wagner Orcs attacking Bakhumt right this very minute in Ukraine.

The Orcs in Syria were slaughtered by the full might of the US Mil with at least 300 killed and many dozens of tanks and APCs destroyed in a matter of minutes.

The Biden Admin bears fault for the invasion because of the statements and a lack of selling Ukraine the arms they wanted to buy.
Originally Posted by Verylargeboots

What do you mean?

What I said.
Johhnnie Burns tell us about how you chose to avoid to touch a gun in the airforce. what an alcoholic clown world you live . No wonder your business went bankrupt . No wonder John Burns is an anti gun Hillary supporter

Originally Posted by BLG

Clyde

Clyde,

These are the same Wagner Orcs attacking Bakhumt right this very minute in Ukraine.

The Orcs in Syria were slaughtered by the full might of the US Mil with at least 300 killed and many dozens of tanks and APCs destroyed in a matter of minutes.

The Biden Admin bears fault for the invasion because of the statements and a lack of selling Ukraine the arms they wanted to buy.
Johhnnie Burns tell about how you chose to avoid to touch a gun in the airforce. what an alcoholic clown world you live . No wonder your business went bankrupt

The tells be Telling.

The OP derails his own thread.

[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]
Originally Posted by BLG

Clyde

Clyde,

Mr. Burns: (if you are sober) Not too much a fan of Assad. Wouldn't want him for my governor, but you do realize he and the Russians are fighting some really bad much worse people in Syria? You do realize the poison gas attacks in Syria were most likely not Assad's forces?
Originally Posted by Hastings
Clyde,

Mr. Burns: (if you are sober) Not too much a fan of Assad. Wouldn't want him for my governor, but you do realize he and the Russians are fighting some really bad much worse people in Syria? You do realize the poison gas attacks in Syria were most likely not Assad's forces?

Strange you can't read my post but wonder if I am under the influence?

Where did you hallucinate anything I posted had to do with Assad?
I wouldn't mind helping Ukraine if the European countries pay their fair share. Poland just gave a dozen migs to Ukraine....some are broke

It's in Europe's back yard, until they start paying their fair share....fug them and fug Ukraine.

Let the best dictator win
Clyde,

Strange you can't read my post but wonder if I am under the influence?

Where did you hallucinate anything I posted had to do with Assad?
You did mention Syria??
You want Putin in Philadelphia by June????
And Russia spends 10% of that amount to counter its adversaries. So who is getting a bargain?

Well we did stop the spread of communism in Southeast Asia that would have occurred had we not won the war in Vietnam, so there’s that to reference.

Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
You want Putin in Philadelphia by June????
Some folks need to get around more and stop watching the 3 letter news shows.

Things might not be going perfect there but at least they are trying to fight back to get their country back.

And doing it with some old equipment that was going to be scrapped.

Before folks ask what skin i have in the game my only Son spent over 20 years as a special operator in the Navy.

All we knew was that he was deployed 9 times and that is the ones we could know about.

Now days there are not US boots on the ground fighting and no pallets of money have been sent.

The equipment they get is drawn cost wise from the funds that countries have put up.

Besides ain't none of you old farts that would bitch about anything just to be complaining about something.

The 401 is doing good even after the bank crap.

Have a good weekend.
Originally Posted by plainsman456

Things might not be going perfect there but at least they are trying to fight back to get their country back.

Before folks ask what skin i have in the game my only Son spent over 20 years as a special operator in the Navy.

All we knew was that he was deployed 9 times and that is the ones we could know about.

Now days there are not US boots on the ground fighting and no pallets of money have been sent.

The equipment they get is drawn cost wise from the funds that countries have put up.

Besides ain't none of you old farts that would bitch about anything just to be complaining about something.

Have a good weekend.

Have a good weekend.

The 3 letter news shows are pro Biden administration. Very few people on here are pro Biden administration.

Inflation is eating your 401K in great big bites even if the numbers in your 401K are going up.
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Have a good weekend.

The 3 letter news shows are pro Biden administration. Very few people on here are pro Biden administration.

Inflation is eating your 401K in great big bites even if the numbers in your 401K are going up.

Climate Bill over $2 trillion and those with a child like understanding of the world think $100 billion on Lend/Lease is the problem.

How much COVID spending?

How much for Student Loans?

Damn children and how easy they are to manipulate.
i hear that the ukrainian foreign legion is recruiting. where is hunter biden?
How much COVID spending?

Yep. The U.S. government is corrupt and nothing demonstrates it more than the way it spends money.

But you're in favor of allowing the crazies in the Biden administration funding a proxy war against a nuclear power.

It's not that your critical thinking ability is bad. It's that you don't have any at all.
...The U.S. government is corrupt and nothing demonstrates it more than the way it spends money...

That is something on which we can definitely agree. They don't have our best interest in mind.
While our entire US economic system collapses so Zelenskiy's wife can go on shopping sprees with our tax money?

Are you a true patriot and support nuclear war with Russia and China?

How's is your 401K doing during this clown show?
Trump had the whole world scared of him. No wars cheap gas. 401's kicking ass. Only a stupid fkr wouldn't appreciate the man. Biden is the biggest thief in American history. Hope all you stupid fkrs are ready.
How much COVID spending?

Yep. The U.S. government is corrupt and nothing demonstrates it more than the way it spends money.

But you're in favor of allowing the crazies in the Biden administration funding a proxy war against a nuclear power.

It's not that your critical thinking ability is bad. It's that you don't have any at all.

Yet I can predict the future and you struggle to understand the past.

Originally Posted by PedoBurns
Originally Posted by PedoBurns
How much COVID spending?

Yet I can predict the future and you struggle to understand the past.

Pedophilia is a mental illness PedoBurns, a sexually deranged & criminal psychiatric disorder .... not a super power ...
Come on man!
It's $50 billion to Zelenskiy and $50 billion to the Swamp.... A very effective money laundering operation that will NEVER be investigated properly nor prosecuted!
USA, Russia, or China....

Which country has bombed more other countries over the past 20 years?

Which country has sent weapons to more countries for direct use against third parties?

Which country has fomented more color revolutions over the past 50 years?

Which country has meddled in more elections outside their own borders over the past 50 years?

I would argue our time, energy and currency would be better spent reforming our own systems and structures.
Everyone knows that to make public education improve it needs to be "fully funded" for the children.

It's also how they "win wars".....

Lady Bird doing the supply shipping?
What’s a few billion among friends.
Originally Posted by pal
...The U.S. government is corrupt and nothing demonstrates it more than the way it spends money...

That is something on which we can definitely agree. They don't have our best interest in mind.
Except in Ukraine. There, everything the govt is doing is to protect us from putin invading Toledo. And were doing it on the cheap.
Originally Posted by Tarbe

Which country has sent weapons to more countries for direct use against third parties?

Which country has meddled in more elections outside their own borders over the past 50 years?

I would argue our time, energy and currency would be better spent reforming our own systems and structures.
That was all done to prevent Russia from attacking us.
NO!
Originally Posted by dassa

And we wonder why Russia , China, India, the rest of Asia, and over half the Middle-East hate us. And actually a lot of our nominal allies also.

And we wonder why Russia , China, India, the rest of Asia, and over half the Middle-East hate us. And actually a lot of our nominal allies also.
Ya know, if you point out that most of the world hates us (actually, they hate the meddling of the govt), folks on here will call you anti-American. And back up that opinion with a meme. Be careful.

Ya know, if you point out that most of the world hates us (actually, they hate the meddling of the govt), folks on here will call you anti-American. And back up that opinion with a meme. Be careful.
I know
No
Can't wait to see Zelensky swing from a noose!
It’s our patriotic duty to ensure that great cross dresser gets as many of those freshly printed Benjamin’s as he needs to beat back the ghastly homophobic, racist, diversity-equity-inclusion-hating hoards of Orthodox Christians!

National boarders & DEI are sacred…
Eisenhower said it well:

Beware the Military Industrial Complex.

as it begets its own existence adn survival feasting on the blood and fear of the populace.... in so many countries that it makes all of us slaves.
Originally Posted by efw
It’s our patriotic duty to ensure that great cross dresser gets as many of those freshly printed Benjamin’s as he needs to beat back the ghastly homophobic, racist, diversity-equity-inclusion-hating hoards of Orthodox Christians!

National boarders & DEI are sacred…
It's a virtual bargain.
/\ Sad, but true!

Almost like a kid, confronted by their parent over their drug use, exclaiming "why do you hate me"?
Russia was not a threat to us prior to this conflict. Can't say that now. It's our own fault. Minsk anyone???

Ukraine is a parasite with an insatiable appetite for OUR money. Even questioning where the money is going, or how it is spent makes me "hate America" to the Zelenski Zealots.

What are we gaining by backing a corrupt gov. on the other side of the world? What is in it for us after this is over?

Burns made mention that is a "lend lease" $100 billion dollar deal. So just how is a totally destroyed Ukrainian economy going to pay us back? $100 billion is just the tip of the iceberg. How much are we going to pay to rebuild that craphole when this is over? That $100 billion would have paid for the wall on the southern border. But, we need to worry about someone else's border.....right!!!!!

But, just having an opinion that differs from the Zelenski Zealots, makes me an "America hater" and a "Putin Puffer".

We made this our business to the detriment of Ukraine and the American taxpayer. Now all of this meddling is getting us closer to a real conflict with Russia.

Putin is a POS, but Zelenski et al ........parasites and grifters.

Now let me go take a look at my 401k and see just how much the real haters of America are screwing me.

Clyde
Lady G with his close friend Al Franken pushing for a world war in Ukraine and a mass amnesty for all illegal aliens in our country

Slava Ukraine

Well, now that Sam Bankman-Fried is out on $250 mil bail, living at his folks home, awaiting trial. And with FTX belly up, I'm not sure if sending $bils to Zelensky is as good a deal as it once was.

Seems Zelensky invested heavily in FTX and SBF was a MAJOR Dem investor, second only to Soros. So without that money laundering circle, seems big bucks to Ukraine isn't quite as inviting as it once was.

And concerning Ms. Lindsey, she can't seem to decide where she stands on most issues. She is definitely a Neo-Con, never saw a war she didn't like. Kinda wonder about the Military Industrial Complex Ike warned us about over a half century ago. Ike was onto something. But, we now have the Big Pharma Industrial Complex sucking most of the oxygen out of the room; who even notices the other shell being moved around the game board.

DF
© 24hourcampfire