Home
Posted By: 250_3000 Evidence of 2020 Voter Fraud - 03/18/23
In another thread about Trump in 2020, some people asked, what proof is there that there was widespread voter fraud. I decided to start a new thread because there’s a ton of evidence and it requires serious examination. It will likely take several posts to mention just some of the fraud. I invite anyone else to add other examples of fraud from the 2020 election.

There are some liberals who live in an echo chamber and either have never heard of some of this evidence or are stubbornly unwilling to listen, as it may burst their bubble. All I ask is that whoever you are, take a minute to consider the real possibility that you live in a country where the federal and state governments will subvert r rights and the rule of law to keep themselves in power, obtain more power over you or make lots of money.

I’ll also submit to you, that as much as Republicans do corrupt things (especially RINO’s like McConnell) there is a very clear division between the two parties with regards to your rights.

- There is an assault on the 1st amendment by Democrats and the woke left.
- There is an assault on the 2nd amendment, despite it being crystal clear those rights “SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED” and overwhelming evidence that there is No Correlation between legal gun ownership and crime.
- there is ONLY ONE PARTY, the DNC, trying to subvert voter ID requirements despite needing an ID to get a job, rent a car, rent a house, buy a house, open a checking account, buy a beer, buy a cell phone, obtain a fishing license and 100 other things that everyone does.

There is only one party letting violent criminals walk all across the country.

There is only one party limiting the budget and effectiveness of police across the country.

VOTER FRAUD IN THE 2020 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION

There’s more evidence of voter fraud from the 2020 Presidential election than what was used to convict Murdaugh of murder and life in prison. Despite many states allowing new drop box and absentee voting where the chain of custody was either completely eliminated or greatly reduced, we still know plenty of voter fraud occurred.

2000 Mules, which everyone should watch, showed how networks of people, many of them out of state residents, ran routes from voter ballot harvesting houses to hundreds of drop boxes. Video surveillance coupled with cell phone tracking data shows these peop,e dumping dozens of ballots at a time into one drop box after another after another. Most of this ballot trafficking occurred at 1am-4am every day leading up to the election. The same people made trip after trip running the same routes to hit dozens of drop boxes in the middle of the night. There’s no denying the hard evidence proving a widespread organizational ballot trafficking scheme in multiple states. If you haven’t watched it, then you just don’t know.

There’s hard proof that Facebook Meta nutcase Zuckerberg spent millions setting up organizations to help thousands of fraudulent votes to be cast. He used COVID as a false excuse to funnel money into specific states.

The state of Wisconsin investigated Zuckerberg and his voter fraud organizations and found that his operative took over the vote counting in Green Bay. This operative moved the vote counting operation to a different location, a hotel. He rented the penthouse suite in the hotel. He changed the wi-fi access in the hotel to give him total control. He ran the City Clerk out of her office.

Zuckerberg also successfully thwarted attempts to remove people from the voter rolls. People known to be deceased or had moved to a different state remained on the voter rolls and in many cases they casted votes.

Over 11,000 affidavits were filed by Americans citing voter fraud. That’s not a coincidence. People reported the U.S. Postal Service dumping boxes of ballots, poll workers closing vote counting early, then wheeling suitcases of ballots out from under tables after everyone left and many, many other things. Over 11,000 reports!

Secretary of States from Places like PA, changed the laws right before the election so that drop boxes could be used and votes could be cast after the deadline. This was illegal or illegitimate because only the state Congress could create new voter legislation.

The reasons the courts didn’t hear Trump’s cases of any of the above fraud and illegitimate votes is A) they didn’t have the stomach to thousands of votes B) were afraid of the riots after seeing all the death and destruction from the riots just a few months before in the summer of 2020. C) they were democrats and had little or no integrity for the law and the truth.

There’s lots more, but it will take me time because I have a life and can’t spend endless hours on this task.

Update1:

81 Court Cases brought by Trump’s attorneys alleging voter fraud or election corruption. 0 of those 81 were allowed to proceed in court. Not once was the actual evidence presented and considered.

https://www.fromrome.info/2021/01/25/complete-list-of-81-court-cases-about-us-election-fraud/

2000 Mules:

Conviction from the data used in Dinesh D’Souza’s movie 2000 Mules
https://www.citizensjournal.us/2000...fraud-conspiracy-in-2020-election-video/

Pennsylvania violated the Constitution, specifically Article II, S 1, clause 2 — the Presidential Electors Clause, which establishes the conditions and requirements governing the election of the President of the United States. Only the State legislature can make or change laws in how the state conducts its Presidential election. 100’s of thousands of votes were cast illegally and in violation of the Constitution.
You need de-programmed. The sad part from the MAGA perspective is that Trump barely lost. Over four years he was just Trumpy enough to alienate enough women, minorities, and educated whites in urban areas where the votes are to swing the election in Biden's favor (who was likely the only Democrat from that field of clowns who could have beaten him). Had Trump grown just a little bit while in Office he would have won, but he seems incapable personal growth.

Now I don't for a moment think this post is going to change anyone's mind, but them's the facts for anyone rational. The Nation at large is diverse and urbanized and simply doesn't want this Country to be 1960 again. Remember: election denialism is a religion.

ps: That vast conspiracy involving hundreds if not thousands of people and not a single rat nor email or document of any kind. Why it's the biggest conspiracy since they faked the moon landing!
Think you should be careful making turn in the traffic with them blinders on. There is plenty of evidence you just have to pull you head out of your arse to see it. The Swamp runs deep and the sheep like yourself just keep following along. The country is in great shape now. I know its Trumps fault. FBJ go Maga
Posted By: 4and1 Re: Evidence of 2020 Voter Fraud - 03/18/23
308, where did you come from? Georgia?
He was the third car delivering ballets in 2000 mules. He’s just a troll
We all know it was stolen... And HOW it was done.. The biggest and crappiest part of this is in your last paragraph re: judges... I'd bet the farm that the majority of 'em were threatened - not just personally but against their families too if they decided to actually take on a case.... No - they all used that BS excuse that Trump 'didn't have standing'...

TOTAL BULLCHIT... But the damned Dems got away with it.. And if anyone thinks they're gonna stop now, they're dreaming of daisies in a sunny pasture... But - at some point - and it might be a few years yet from now but they're gonna regret all that cheating...
A lot of people didn't like Trump.
Too many vote on emotion and not policy.
And those that do that, are fine w cheating to make themselves happy
Yea Biden got 80 million votes, ROTFLMAO
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Yeah, I heard that 25 million were real - but maybe that's a stretch.. laugh
There was a post on here from Regitiger a couple days ago explaining the Jan 6 fed in surrection that was the best explanation on why the courts didn’t pick this up. I can’t find the article to share. Hoping someone else can. It definitely will open some eyes.
https://theconservativetreehouse.co...ollowing-his-broadcast-of-j6-cctv-video/

Here is the article
https://theconservativetreehouse.co...tary-motive-behind-the-j6-fedsurrection/

Heres a better link
Excellent read, thanks for posting 👍🏻
If anyone thinks that Biden got 12 million more votes than Obama did I have some ocean front property in Arizona to sell them. There's NO WAY Biden got more votes than the most popular democratic candidate maybe ever.
Another dumb azz to ignore land..
Posted By: Sako Re: Evidence of 2020 Voter Fraud - 03/18/23
One thing to keep in mind... Widespread Voter Fraud... The important part is the Widespread part... I do not believe there was widespread voter fraud... there was no need for widespread... they only had to commit voter fraud in enough areas where the vote would be close to swing the election
The truly criminal thing about it is no court had the fortitude to allow discovery in any case filed for voter fraud. They simply confirmed the fraud hoping we'd last four years with Biden. Something must be done for America to go forward because they proved in the midterm election they're willing to do it again. It's easy now they know the courts won't allow any challenge of the corruption.
Originally Posted by Lucas1
If anyone thinks that Biden got 12 million more votes than Obama did I have some ocean front property in Arizona to sell them. There's NO WAY Biden got more votes than the most popular democratic candidate maybe ever.

I don't think Dem cheating started with obama, they've been cheating for quite a while.

Although the GOP ran two dishrags against obama + America's apologist effeminate males/feminist/lgbt/blacks/college genius's/whiggers ''wanted to vote for a black man" because uh -- well uh he black.
Ya think? Kirstin Sinema got elected by a newfound trunk full of ballots all for her in the middle of the night.
Originally Posted by jordan555
He was the third car delivering ballets in 2000 mules. He’s just a troll

This.
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by Lucas1

I don't think Dem cheating started with obama, they've been cheating for quite a while.

Although the GOP ran two dishrags against obama + America's apologist effeminate males/feminist/lgbt/blacks/college genius's/whiggers ''wanted to vote for a black man" because uh -- well uh he black.

This. The fraudulent elections have been endless. The rendless rape of the people by the illegal income tax and illegal NWO Federal Reserve.

Trump is ending the endless.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]anonimous image upload

Posted By: Dre Re: Evidence of 2020 Voter Fraud - 03/18/23
Is there way to start a thread where we can vote?
I’d like to see how many on the fire feel.
I’m on the stolen side.
Correct me if I’m wrong,
Was it Wisconsin? where joe was loosing? then over night he got 100k+ votes for Joe and not one for trump. Mathematically impossible
Recent Rasmussen Poll indicates the numbers on the election were essentially switched in the 2 top races.

Kari Lake will be AZ Gov at some point and Hobbs will be in jail before going to hell unless she takes the easy way out.

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/pu...election_irregularities_affected_outcome
Originally Posted by Eric308
You need de-programmed. The sad part from the MAGA perspective is that Trump barely lost.

I’m not a huge Trump fan. I mean he’s an easy choice over geriatric, senile, crooked, pedophile Joe, but I’m more Libertarian than GOP and like Desantis and a few others better.

So you obviously aren’t familiar with half the evidence I mentioned and the very compelling details available if you are open minded enough to do some reading. There is a repeating theme coming from your liberal news outlets and their DNC partners. The bill of rights is under assault by Democrats. 20-30 years ago liberals were 100% behind the Bill of Rights, minus the 2nd Amendment, and we’re willing to fight for them along with the ACLU and other groups. Today, liberals are mindlessly following the DNC, in the effort to destroy freedom of speech, religion, right to assemble, keep and bear arms, privacy, due process, election law, security of our borders, ALL THESE THINGS ALMOST EVERYONE AGREED ON 20 years ago.
https://app.shorenewsnetwork.com/th...-az-supreme-court-conference-with-steve/
Originally Posted by viking
Another dumb azz to ignore land..

He doesn't have enough brains to be worth listening to and if he did, he still wouldn't have enough integrity or honesty to be worth listening to.

I'm wondering if the lying POS commie is on Paul's list.

He does know his cnn talking points. Another useful idiot snowflake. He would agree with Bidet that the banks are sound and the borders are under control.
Added an update to my OP.

Originally Posted by 250_3000
Update1:

81 Court Cases brought by Trump’s attorneys alleging voter fraud or election corruption. 0 of those 81 were allowed to proceed in court. Not once was the actual evidence presented and considered.

https://www.fromrome.info/2021/01/25/complete-list-of-81-court-cases-about-us-election-fraud/

2000 Mules:

Pennsylvania violated the Constitution, specifically Article II, S 1, clause 2 — the Presidential Electors Clause, which establishes the conditions and requirements governing the election of the President of the United States. Only the State legislature can make or change laws in how the state conducts its Presidential election. 100’s of thousands of votes were cast illegally and in violation of the Constitution.
Originally Posted by Dre
Is there way to start a thread where we can vote?
I’d like to see how many on the fire feel.
I’m on the stolen side.
Correct me if I’m wrong,
Was it Wisconsin? where joe was loosing? then over night he got 100k+ votes for Joe and not one for trump. Mathematically impossible

Believe this happened in several states simultaneously. WI, PA, one or two others. In Atlanta they sent all the poll workers home, then wheeled out suitcases of ballots and counted these hidden ballots all night. Dems have tried to explain this one away, but there’s no denying that they sent everyone home! No one could oversee their counting or check signatures or ensure machines were being fed duplicates or ANYTHING.
If Biden truly got 81M legal votes, then the dems never have to beg a single penny of campaign funds again. They just have to sit in their basement and do Zoom calls.
If Biden truly won the election then why has no court allowed any challenge to go forward and have their day in court. Sidney Powell has a mountain of evidence and signed affidavits under penalty of perjury that prove the election was stolen.
The Mesa County Clerk had backup evidence and the FBI broke into her home and arrested her for doing her job. Why? What could they be afraid of.
If the evidence is ever presented they will all hang for what they’ve done.
Lots of useful idot never Trumpers out there.
Pretty sure we covered all of this for 2 years

Did some hayseed crawl out from his cave and now aiming to bless us with knowledge?

JFC
Haul Out the Arms and Ammo..

Because there’s Something in the Air ..
Posted By: erikj Re: Evidence of 2020 Voter Fraud - 03/19/23
Originally Posted by slumlord

Did some hayseed crawl out from his cave and now aiming to bless us with knowledge?

JFC
I think it's worth repeating. Hell, I'm still high centered on the "patriot act" and Gen. Flynn getting the boot.
Release the Kraken already. Lol
It's a fact that there was a high level Federal conspiracy to suppress the hunter laptop. That along with the social media bias and censorship alone will always mean the election was stolen to me. Not to mention all the historical bell weather's and statistics that made no logical sense. The 2020 was stolen just like Brazils election just was.

Bb
And There is why the USA and Canada are in trouble when our citizens have drank the Kool aid and ignore what has been coming out that the powers to be such as judges and other politicians refuse to look into.
Even supposed republicans, that could have supported their own party and not got into bed with the democrats, I know if I was faithful to a party and could get back into control I would.

You need de-programmed. The sad part from the MAGA perspective is that Trump barely lost. Over four years he was just Trumpy enough to alienate enough women, minorities, and educated whites in urban areas where the votes are to swing the election in Biden's favor (who was likely the only Democrat from that field of clowns who could have beaten him). Had Trump grown just a little bit while in Office he would have won, but he seems incapable personal growth.

Now I don't for a moment think this post is going to change anyone's mind, but them's the facts for anyone rational. The Nation at large is diverse and urbanized and simply doesn't want this Country to be 1960 again. Remember: election denialism is a religion.

ps: That vast conspiracy involving hundreds if not thousands of people and not a single rat nor email or document of any kind. Why it's the biggest conspiracy since they faked the moon landing!
I would Consider it an Honor to Lead You Boys into Battle..

Anywhere..

At Anytime…
Yesterday's twitter files revealed that the same Stanford Social media monitoring and suppression program that was used on the election was used to suppress the questioning of the vaccine talking points....
If you want to see just how corrupt the media, etc is, try Googling how many votes Trump got in 2020 vs 2016. It was over 10M more, but you're going to have to dig to find it

Convenient fact that these trolls don't want to look at. Trump didn't lose voters from 2016 to 2020.

And anyone who believes Biden got 12M more votes than the magic negro is smoking crack
Fore Gone Conclusion ..

We are in Dire Straits..

What is needed is the Sultan of Swing ..
The democrats are so confident in stealing elections they are openly proud of it. Katy Hobbs laughed while taking the oath. It was a blatantly open steal. We have now entered third world status. It will ultimately be resolved but the question is how much more damage can our nation stand before it rises up.
Here’s a scary number.

Only 66% of eligible voters voted in 2020.

80 million did not vote.
Originally Posted by Calvin
Here’s a scary number.

80 million did not vote.

I wonder how many of the 80 million are happy with the state of our country......
Originally Posted by Ackleyfan
Originally Posted by Calvin
Here’s a scary number.

80 million did not vote.

I wonder how many of the 80 million are happy with the state of our country......

City folks who are gullible? Someone comes up to them and tells them trump is going to cut off the freebees, helps them fill out a ballot and drop it in the drop box.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Pay attention folks.

I'm voting for Biden,
the AR15 is a soulless weapon for feckless people.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Pay attention folks.

I'm voting for Biden,
the AR15 is a soulless weapon for feckless people.

Her queefing never ceases.
Posted By: DMc Re: Evidence of 2020 Voter Fraud - 03/19/23
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
....and did so by winning only 16% of the counties in America.
Originally Posted by erikj
Originally Posted by slumlord

JFC
I think it's worth repeating. Hell, I'm still high centered on the "patriot act" and Gen. Flynn getting the boot.
Release the Kraken already. Lol

Yes it’s been covered for 2 years, BUT, the general populace still believes in the media narrative, it was all crazy Trumpers, no real evidence. I’ve spoken to family members, co-workers, even some fairly conservative people believe it was all made up. It just goes to show you, the victors re-write history.

We’re entering very dangerous territory as a country, where even people with some common sense and decent values are being manipulated by the gov’t propaganda despite this huge mountain of evidence to the contrary. Do you want to take the red pill or the blue pill? You’ll be much happier with the blue pill. Ignorance is bliss.
Most of the "general populace" is sitting in awe wondering whether to s h i t or go blind. They don't know what to do. The government has enthusiastically ignored the rule of law and persecuted anyone that's brave enough to complain. The small part of the populace that's on board with the insanity has always been fine with the lunacy. To them it's win at any cost even though they'll be devoured too. We got work to do.
Originally Posted by rainshot
The democrats are so confident in stealing elections they are openly proud of it. Katy Hobbs laughed while taking the oath. It was a blatantly open steal. We have now entered third world status. It will ultimately be resolved but the question is how much more damage can our nation stand before it rises up.

Everyone should make their own state election laws a priority. The Federal Gov’t is FUBAR. States are still capable of fixing things.

Make sure your state has Voter ID laws - this is the first main issue with elections. It is beyond ridiculous that Democrats have succeeded in perverting elections on the idea that Voter ID is somehow racist or suppresses the vote. If you can’t confirm who cast a vote, you have no idea if they are a citizen, if they live in that precinct, if they have voted more than once, if they are indeed who they say they are, if they are voting fraudulently in your name.

We all can get involved in our own county and state to make sure Voter ID is required. This is not an issue in other countries. We’re the only one that has gone down the idiotic path of removing Voter ID as a basic requirement in all 50 states.
Originally Posted by 250_3000
Update1:

2000 Mules:

Update 2:

Pelosi may have orchestrated the “Insurrection” for a very specific reason.

Remember they were about to vote on certifying the 2020 Election. “Just moments, literally 3 minutes before two representatives issued a vote for motions to suspend the certification, the House members were “informed” by capitol police and other “agents” that a protest was about to breach the chambers. It was at this time that key people: Pence, Pelosi, Schumer, Mcconnell can be seen being walked out and escorted from the chamber. This effectively halted the Entire Chamber Process.

♦ Q2: Why was it necessary to halt the chamber process?

A: The crisis was created to eliminate the motion challenges to halt the certification and to begin voting to look into voting irregularities and fraud

FACTS: The two motions were completely legal and constitutional under at least two constitutionally recognized procedures… procedures that would REQUIRE the house to pause the certification and then vote to determine whether the motions of suspend could move forward.

♦ Q3: What was so important to refuse this motion and the subsequent votes to suspend the electoral certification?

A: It was important to remove that process entirely and continue the fraud and certify the fraud with no detractors on record. This effectively gives no standing for a SCOTUS ruling appeal! Understand this. If those two motions, even just one had successfully been voted EVEN IF THE MOTIONS were DENIED IN VOTE, this gives those who presented them with STANDING FOR A CONSTITUTIONAL LEGAL ARGUMENT BEFORE SCOTUS.

♦ Q4: Could this have been done some other way other than creating a crisis/protest?

A: Unlikely. In order to prevent those two motions, requires that speaker of the house, minority leaders, and the president of the congress (vice president of the United States: Pence), to NOT BE PRESENT IN THE CHAMBERS.“

You can read the whole article here - https://theconservativetreehouse.co...tary-motive-behind-the-j6-fedsurrection/
Originally Posted by Redneck
We all know it was stolen... And HOW it was done.. The biggest and crappiest part of this is in your last paragraph re: judges... I'd bet the farm that the majority of 'em were threatened - not just personally but against their families too if they decided to actually take on a case.... No - they all used that BS excuse that Trump 'didn't have standing'...

TOTAL BULLCHIT... But the damned Dems got away with it.. And if anyone thinks they're gonna stop now, they're dreaming of daisies in a sunny pasture... But - at some point - and it might be a few years yet from now but they're gonna regret all that cheating...
No republican will ever get a fair and honest hearing in a democRAT controlled court room. And ALL court rooms in America are now owned by democRATs. George Soros has been very effective in getting the judicial system corrupted by the democRATs . It's taken years but he got it done. No amount of evidence is enough. NO AMOUNT OF EVIDENCE IS ENOUGH.

kwg
That’s pretty much true KWG but, I think we have to start asking ourselves just how many Republicans we can trust also. You can bet Pence and McConnel and a bunch more are just as guilty. Power Money and Egos make the Swamp. Time to pull that plug. If we can. Hoping for a maga win in 2024
Just which news outlets can anyone trust for accurate information on anything? They embellish what they need to support their own ideology and ignore anything that differs from that.
Actual figures of dead and wounded in the Ukraine conflict are near impossible to come by. Whose figures would you believe? Why would anyone believe NBC when they have lied about just about everything else. I have seen videos of men that went over there to fight and managed to make it back alive telling some pretty horrific stuff they witnessed the Uks do. Anybody report that? From the actual battle damage and what is and is not reported I think most of the infrastructure damage is because the Uks are hiding their artillery in buildings and ammunition in hospitals and civilian infrastructure. We along with just about the entirety of Europe and NATO are financing this war on the Ukrainian side against Russia. Why? What is our national Interest? Our reported interest is to "save democracy". What democracy? The same democracy that led a Coup to install an actor we control? The same democracy that managed a Coup to oust the legitimate winner of the 2020 election and install a mentally challenged criminally insane jackass that is destroying our Nation.
As to people confessing about their own part in stealing the election; does anyone really think they would unless they were under pressure to? A few actually have. In Arizona a few have confessed to fraudulent activity, but they were never widely reported, and I haven't heard of any widespread state or federal investigation. We have thousands of affidavits signed by people that were there and witnessed fraudulent activity but as yet no court has allowed any evidence to come out in discovery. Our own FBI has invaded private citizens against the oath they all swore to protect and defend the constitution for the crime of being patriotic. We have private citizens incarcerated for two years now with no charges brought. The only ones they let out were forced to confess to imaginary crimes made up by the federal prosecutors.
"I don't know
it may be so.
It seems so very queer.
But let me say
to you today
that b u l l s hi t don't go here."
© 24hourcampfire