Home
Trump to hold first 2024 rally in Waco this month

The rally will be held the evening of March 25 and comes as the former president is facing a series of investigations.

In this third consecutive bid for the White House, Trump will hold a rally March 25 at the Waco Regional Airport.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/pol...old-first-2024-rally-in-waco-this-month/

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
He Prolly won't be able to make it.
Originally Posted by steve4102
He Prolly won't be able to make it.

He will make it
He will Televise it from his Jail Cell Live from New York.
So, what's up with you Texas guys. Thought you'd be clamoring all over this; gonna pack-up the wife and kids, head to Waco???
I’m about 30-45 minutes from there. I’m considering going. Usually I don’t do large crowds especially if I can’t carry a pistol with me. Thanks for posting and letting us know.
Sounds great to me.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Sounds great to me.

How far away are you Jaguartx?
6 hours.
Hey jag, pick me up on the way,I'll go with ya!
6 hours.

That’s a heck of a drive!
It’s about an hour from me family and I have four tickets.
OK you Texas folks, who is packing-up the car pick-up truck tonight?

Originally Posted by Edwin264
I’m about 30-45 minutes from there. I’m considering going. Usually I don’t do large crowds especially if I can’t carry a pistol with me. Thanks for posting and letting us know.

why cant you carry a pistol?....bob
Originally Posted by Bob_mt

Somebody doesn't trust the second amendment or the population to be armed.
Originally Posted by drop_point

Ya, like that pesky Secret Service.

BTW, I heard the Secret Service told Trump they found the perfect Grassy Knoll in Waco to hold the rally. Trump declined.
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Trump to hold first 2024 rally in Waco this month

The rally will be held the evening of March 25 and comes as the former president is facing a series of investigations.

In this third consecutive bid for the White House, Trump will hold a rally March 25 at the Waco Regional Airport.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/pol...old-first-2024-rally-in-waco-this-month/

Hi SupFoo, I hope you had a funtastic week!

Thank you for reminding me, are you ready to Rumble, I am and I will be watching it on Rumble. Have not missed a single rally yet.

Have a great weekend and enjoy the rally sir cool

KB
Originally Posted by KillerBee
Thank you for reminding me, are you ready to Rumble, I am and I will be watching it on Rumble. Have not missed a single rally yet.

You're walking on thin ice there Killer. No doubt Justin has had you under surveillance for that. Next, he'll shut down your bank account. frown

You're walking on thin ice there Killer. No doubt Justin has had you under surveillance for that. Next, he'll shut down your bank account. frown

I hear you SupFoo, but we are all under surveillance, welcome to the NACP!

KB

I don’t know for sure but if I had to bet I’d say they’re going to be checking everyone for weapons with them wands.
Saturday, March 25, 2023: Join the RSBN broadcast team LIVE from WACO, TX as President Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States, holds his first campaign rally of the 2024 presidential campaign.

President Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America, will hold the first rally of his 2024 campaign in Waco, TX on Saturday March 25, 2023 at 5:00PM CDT.

It is undisputed that Texas is Trump Country after electing 37 Trump Endorsed Candidates and recent polling among Texas primary voters.

Date and Time Saturday, March 25, 2023 5:00PM CDT

Venue Waco Regional Airport 7909 Karl May Dr Waco, TX 76708

Timeline of Events 8:00AM – Parking and Line Opens 12:00PM – Doors Open 2:00PM – Special Guest Speakers Deliver Remarks 5:00PM – 45th President of the United States Donald J. Trump Delivers Remarks

https://www.rsbnetwork.com/news/wat...-2024-campaign-rally-in-waco-tx-3-25-23/

All times appear to be CDT

I turn these things on when the doors (gates) open. Leave it on as background noise if nothing else. Guest speakers are usually very good.

This particular rally should be really entertaining since THE SWAMP is trying to arrest Trump.
Isn't that tomorrow?
I know it is, should be a nice event. As long as we can keep the trash away.

They always want to start trouble.

BTW, I heard the Secret Service told Trump they found the perfect Grassy Knoll in Waco to hold the rally. Trump declined.

I don't know if the Secret Service gets a veto on that or not, but I don't imagine the venue is exactly CCW-friendly.

I don't know if the Secret Service gets a veto on that or not, but I don't imagine the venue is exactly CCW-friendly.

no guns at a desantis event some on here basically called him a commie......but no guns at trump?...thats a-ok...bob

no guns at a desantis event some on here basically called him a commie......but no guns at trump?...thats a-ok...bob

If you were Trump and you knew that the FBI has instigated more death and destruction in past 5 years than ever before, then tried to blame you.

If you were Trump and you Knew that the Deep State has done everything possible short of assassination to destroy you

If you were Trump and you have read the Warren Commission Report on JFL"s assassination

Would you allow 20-30 thousand people to be packing while you stand wide open on an elevated stage ?

Be honest here.

If you were Trump and you knew that the FBI has instigated more death and destruction in past 5 years than ever before, then tried to blame you.

If you were Trump and you Knew that the Deep State has done everything possible short of assassination to destroy you

If you were Trump and you have read the Warren Commission Report on JFL"s assassination

Would you allow 20-30 thousand people to be packing while you stand wide open on an elevated stage ?

Be honest here.

In other words, he doesn't trust Americans with guns? We shouldn't be allowed to carry them around him. Gotcha.

"Take the guns now, due process later."

"I've ordered the ATF to ban bump stocks."

"We don't like silencers, I've directed the ATF to look into that."
Steve....being totally honest....if I was a politician (and I consider trump one) I would have a gun free zone also.

being in politics someone is going to be pissed at you....some where down the line you have made someone very unhappy....both sides.

somebody is pissed you didnt lock hiliary up....somebody doesn't like you running against trump etc.

but politicians being nervous probably earned it.....bob

the double standard is so obvious yet so many choose to overlook it.....bob
Well I'm going and I am going to carry. I can't get in the event but I can get close enough to hear it.

the double standard is so obvious yet so many choose to overlook it.....bob

No it is just puzzies like you, Biden voting jackasses that think there is a double standard. Trump is not perfect by any means. He has learned a lot but you have not. Go Fuq Yourself.
Steve....being totally honest....if I was a politician (and I consider trump one) I would have a gun free zone also.

being in politics someone is going to be pissed at you....some where down the line you have made someone very unhappy....both sides.

somebody is pissed you didnt lock hiliary up....somebody doesn't like you running against trump etc.

That is funny. You think any part of Waco is actually a gun free zone? You continue to amaze with your ignorance.

Be honest here.

In other words, he doesn't trust Americans with guns? We shouldn't be allowed to carry them around him. Gotcha.

Don’t be retarded.

In other words he can’t trust the FBI, the DOJ, the CIA, the Secret Service nd the entire Deep State.

If you think that Americans With Guns, are part of The Plan to take him out than you are beyond stupid.
You’d of had a meltdown all the Lollapolooza shows I’ve been to.

Always pushed my way all the way to front of 50,000 Juggalos

lol

Old fat friendly Trump fans would be a piece of cake

Be honest here.

Don’t be retarded.

In other words he can’t trust the FBI, the DOJ, the CIA, the Secret Service nd the entire Deep State.

If you think that Americans With Guns, are part of The Plan to take him out than you are beyond stupid.

You think a gun-free sign at events will stop the FBI, CIA, etc, yet you call me retarded?

Originally Posted by rickt300

That is funny. You think any part of Waco is actually a gun free zone? You continue to amaze with your ignorance.

the question was if I was trump....never said waco was a gun free zone... looking at it from a politicians eyes.

that you cant make that distinction is not unbelievable....that you run your mouth is excepted....there is a double standard when it comes to trump and lets say desantis....what drop point said ...plus hiliary ...plus him and the vax..

could go on but whats the point....you are to caught up in hero worship you cant think without so much emotion. you say you are going to get close enough to carry but wont go inside...real tough guy....

you really are as we say in construction ...a punkass bi'tch..... bob
Would anyone want this Nutcase carrying at a Trump Rally?

I want everybody to be carrying. If somebody has made a threat and can’t be trusted with a firearm, they shouldn’t be anywhere but behind bars.

I want everybody to be carrying. If somebody has made a threat and can’t be trusted with a firearm, they shouldn’t be anywhere but behind bars.

I agree.....bob
Well I'm going and I am going to carry. I can't get in the event but I can get close enough to hear it.

Keep us updated, I hope all goes well and everyone stays safe
Every FBI goober from the surrounding states will be there, should be easy to spot with their matching haircuts and J. Crew clothing....
Trump does fly over, rally playing Top Gun "fly into the danger zone" LoL

Some chick on the podium doing a great painting of Trump.

Trump plane pulling up now.....

Be honest here.

Amen.
The Presidents the US Govt got out of the White House.

Be honest here.

Do you know for sure that a radical liberal won't sneak in and take a whack at Trump...........?
The Eagle has LANDED!

KB
Just another Quincidence that at 6:47 CST TRUMP tells us again for the Umpteenth Time he was at DC SEVENTEEN TIMES before he ran for POTUS. Then he repeats SEVENTEEN times and never spent the night.

Gee, what's the deal with Trump and SEVENTEEN.

Please, help me and Stevie Wonder and the DUMBFUGHKS Connect the Dots. WTH is it with Trump and SEVENTEEN?

That sorry badstid is just trying to suck me and K22 down the rabbit hole.

Hey Stevie Wonder. Have you been able to fugue out WTH Trump may be referring to with his repetitious SEVENTEEN schiett? Are you still busy after 5 years working on it?

How about you Smokeap, uh, I mean Johnn, uh I mean Jay Qu.., uh, oh hell, nevermind.
Looks like less than 200 gimps there.

Better turn out at the high school track meet.
Originally Posted by losttrail60

https://twitter.com/MonicaCrowley/status/1639765032555761667?t=yVhqoMKXPPi5LEVCMCYBxg&s=19

There might be 200 Antifa types there that your supreme leader sends. That is a given
Originally Posted by MPat70

https://twitter.com/MonicaCrowley/status/1639765032555761667?t=yVhqoMKXPPi5LEVCMCYBxg&s=19

That's like uh photo uh videah shopped lostNfrail60iq knows his stuff, lol.

Fear and jealousy are your burden alone little guy. 😉
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

There might be 200 Antifa types there that your supreme leader sends. That is a given

Yep, the Bidet had bigger rallies.

Listening to Tucker tonight he called it the ex president’s worst showing. Even Tucker realizes the house of cards is falling.

Lol, you sure you ain't watching the rerun of a Biden rally?
Listening to Tucker tonight he called it the ex president’s worst showing. Even Tucker realizes the house of cards is falling.

Poor little CalledScum. The very definition of Trump Derangement Syndrome. 😂😂😂
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Most likely. He beats off every time he watch’s Lying Hiden Biden.
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by MPat70

That's like uh photo uh videah shopped lostNfrail60iq knows his stuff, lol.
That guy in pic with the Cylon scorpion voice modulator on his neck is pretty badass though. You know he sucks deep on the blunt.

It figures that you're too stupid to see Faux Nues trying to shift the focus to DeSantis.

No he didn't. Tucker is not on Saturday night.

Which makes you a lying Commie.

BOOM

Which makes you a lying Commie.

Your dam right SupFoo! LOL

KB

Well now all know what a lying pos lost is, all anyone needs to know.
Time to ban the idiot, pretty blatant attempt at lying, does he not even know when Tucker is on?
Originally Posted by Partsman

Well now all no what a lying pos lost is, all anyone needs to know.
Time to ban the idiot, pretty blatant attempt at lying, does he not even know when Tucker is on?
I agree, the liar needs to go !
Go visit MT Carmel, 30 years ago this month the alphabet agencies waged war and burned kids to death. Burn in he'll Janet Reno

You are a fuecckken liar...Tucker not on on the weekends...
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Most likely. He beats off every time he watch’s Lying Hiden Biden.

Laffin...

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Originally Posted by blanket
Go visit MT Carmel, 30 years ago this month the alphabet agencies waged war and burned kids to death. Burn in he'll Janet Reno

I hear they rebuilt the church. Are they back to phuggin kids? Maybe Biden should visit...
God, guns and Trump': Thousands turn out for Texas rally
Rick..

Pull the ban hammer on this scuz bucket - losttrail60
Link

https://rumble.com/v2efbmu-live-president-trump-in-waco-tx.html
lost trail stinkin' up the place.
Losttrail must be one of the queers Ted Nugent called out - WINNING MAGA 2023/2024
Originally Posted by poboy

Schiett does that.
Trump pissed Lostinhell off when he said we were going to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
Originally Posted by Ackleyfan

Be honest here.

Do you know for sure that a radical liberal won't sneak in and take a whack at Trump...........?

What's stopping them from doing it on the street? What's stopping them from doing it at distance?

Why is Trump's safety FROM guns more important than YOUR ability to protect yourself?

Tucker only does a Monday through Friday show. Are you trying to make things up?
He is a troll paid to disrupt and highjack threads like this.

By feeding him, you enrich him as well as lose the main topic of the thread.
So, what's up with you Texas guys. Thought you'd be clamoring all over this; gonna pack-up the wife and kids, head to Waco???
What do you want to listen to. He is obviously the best candidate. No need to listen to how perfect he thinks he is. Or how much he has/had accomplished.

BIL listened yesterday while we all worked around him. SMH.
Trump pissed Lostinhell off when he said we were going to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

[Linked Image]

That was a good watch.

Lol, could you imagine Creepy Joe talking for 1hr and 40 mins.........what a clusterfuqk that would be.
What is the one subject that is constantly in the news, day in and day out on every medium? The one subject that overrides everything else? TRUMP!

Good or bad, it is still publicity!
Does anyone know the total number of people who attend the rally last night?

Looked pretty big to me, I like him talking about beating the Libtards at Ballot Harvesting.

KB

Looked pretty big to me, I like him talking about beating the Libtards at Ballot Harvesting.

KB
You will never see the real numbers in the MSM, I have not yet read how many from alternative media.
He is a troll paid to disrupt and highjack threads like this.

By feeding him, you enrich him as well as lose the main topic of the thread.

YEP- ignore and remind others not to feed.
Well it was big, cars parked everywhere, people everywhere. People cheering more than half a mile from the event. I went on my Harley and traffic was so tight, not hardly anyplace to just stop and sit. Had to move several times. I'd say a heck of a lot of support.

KB

If Trump runs in '24 he will win, regardless of Dominion and the Internet or any other schiett. You can count on it.

He's trolling the folks about the low life cheating commie pukes of the DNC.

I expect with the Scare Event coming and truths that will be coming out from the several House committee investigations, truths about Ukraine DOD Bioweapons Labs, Covid-19 investigations, Big Pharma toxic jabs, Milley and Austin's and Brennans treasonous acts, Hunter/Pedo Joe's family incest, Joe's and Hunter’s illegal financial foreign payoffs, Laptop from Hell info, Epstein Island reveals, Hillary Email reveals of treason, FBY Whistle-blower reveals, Banking Failures, crash of the Bolsheviks Fed Reserve and our Fiat petrodollar and Wall Street crash the DNC will not be a viable entity much past the end of '23.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]screenshot pc
I'd say it has less to do with Trump per say and more to do with patriotism for America and people sick of the establishment politicians. Trumps campaign is the only viable outlet for people to express their extreme distrust and disgust of politicians and the selling out of our country. Trump made good policy decisions that benefitted Americans and that's what Americans should expect from their elected officials, but sadly that has not been the case for a very long time.
Well it was big, cars parked everywhere, people everywhere. People cheering more than half a mile from the event. I went on my Harley and traffic was so tight, not hardly anyplace to just stop and sit. Had to move several times. I'd say a heck of a lot of support.

Must have been ultra cool to be there in person, I am jealous and the weather looks outstanding as I look out of my window at my frozen lake. mad

KB
Originally Posted by Fireball2
I'd say it has less to do with Trump per say and more to do with patriotism for America and people sick of the establishment politicians. Trumps campaign is the only viable outlet for people to express their extreme distrust and disgust of politicians and the selling out of our country. Trump made good policy decisions that benefitted Americans and that's what Americans should expect from their elected officials, but sadly that has not been the case for a very long time.

People are starting to see the Light. Trump has started the Great Awakening.

All over the world. France, Britain, Germany, Spain, Italy. People are protesting the apparent coming World War and their Nazi World Order Govts Tyranny of The Endless - their coercion, slavery and wars.

Must have been ultra cool to be there in person, I am jealous and the weather looks outstanding as I look out of my window at my frozen lake. mad

KB

It was really nice last night. When I left the motel room this morning it was around 45 degrees which made the 80 mile ride back a bit brisk but now it is beautiful again after some more coffee.
© 24hourcampfire