Home
Posted By: Bristoe Huge gold in Uganda - 03/24/23
About 320,000 tons worth.

https://www.reuters.com/article/uga...million-tonnes-of-gold-ore-idUSKBN2NP17M

All of a sudden the cry goes out from the Biden crazies, "We've got to save the homosexuals in Uganda!!"

https://twitter.com/Brahmslover1278/status/1639045034895896579
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Huge gold in Uganda - 03/24/23
All right.
Posted By: gonehuntin Re: Huge gold in Uganda - 03/24/23
The only good thing to come out of black rule on that continent in recorded history.
Posted By: viking Re: Huge gold in Uganda - 03/24/23
China’s next best friend.
Posted By: gonehuntin Re: Huge gold in Uganda - 03/24/23
Originally Posted by viking

Notice that PedoBiden/et al won't dare criticize the ChiComs for their anti-f aggot social order. I wonder why.....$$$
Posted By: BFaucett Re: Huge gold in Uganda - 03/24/23
Originally Posted by viking

From the article:

"Muyita said Wagagai, a Chinese company, had set up a mine in Busia in eastern Uganda and was expected to start production this year. Wagagai had invested $200 million, he said, and its mine will have a refining unit."
Posted By: Hotrod_Lincoln Re: Huge gold in Uganda - 03/24/23
That "refining unit" will have a secret back door leading directly to the CCP. They'll take their cut long before any "official" production figures are recorded.
Posted By: Ben_Lurkin Re: Huge gold in Uganda - 03/24/23
The shinwa will pollute the hell out of that place with Chinese laborers, take everything and leave the Ugandans a disaster. But, they signed up for belt and roads. The commies own them
Originally Posted by Bristoe
The latest figure for all the mined gold in human possession is 171,300 tonnes. That would constitute a significant increase, but, of course, mining and refining gold is hugely expensive and time consuming.
Posted By: Stammster Re: Huge gold in Uganda - 03/24/23
That’s 20 Trillion dollars of gold at todays price. That much dumped into the market would crash the gold price.
Originally Posted by Stammster
That’s 20 Trillion dollars of gold at todays price. That much dumped into the market would crash the gold price.
It's a slow, expensive, and grueling process.
Posted By: 257_X_50 Re: Huge gold in Uganda - 03/24/23
Those are tons of gold ORE.
An Oz or so to the ton Maybe
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: Huge gold in Uganda - 03/24/23
By the time the Chinese get through with Uganda the skinnies will be begging for British imperialism, US “peacekeepers” or Russian mercenaries for humanitarian assistance…
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Huge gold in Uganda - 03/24/23
Originally Posted by 257_X_50
Those are tons of gold ORE.
An Oz or so to the ton Maybe

31 million tons of ore. An estimated 320,158 tonnes of refined gold.
Posted By: Hotrod_Lincoln Re: Huge gold in Uganda - 03/24/23
Hard rock quartz deposits, or gravel? Google "Malakoff Diggins" in California to see what hydraulic mining can do to a landscape.
Posted By: CrowRifle Re: Huge gold in Uganda - 03/24/23
Yeah I got 31 billion tons of gold ore in my back yard.
Originally Posted by CrowRifle

The article says 31 million tons of ore.
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Huge gold in Uganda - 03/24/23
I wonder whether the news affected the spot market price.
Posted By: CrowRifle Re: Huge gold in Uganda - 03/24/23

Yeah I know but I wanted to one up Uganda.
Posted By: Tyrone Re: Huge gold in Uganda - 03/24/23
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Hard rock quartz deposits, or gravel? Google "Malakoff Diggins" in California to see what hydraulic mining can do to a landscape.
31 million tons is gonna be quite a hole no matter how it's dug! smile

What is 31 million tons? About like turning Joisey into even more of a hole? Connecticut? laugh
We oughta hide a nugget under DC and see if we can get the Chicoms to dig DC up.
Posted By: Sycamore Re: Huge gold in Uganda - 03/24/23

All of a sudden the cry goes out from the Biden crazies, "We've got to save the homosexuals in Uganda!!"

article doesn't even make sense.

that's a 1% gold ore

On average, 1 gram of gold is present in 1 ton of gold ore. There are 31.1 grams in a Troy ounce. Doing the math, that's about a million Troy ounces of gold in the find, after mining and refining (expensive, grueling, and time consuming). That's vs the 171,300 tonnes of gold already refined and above ground, in the possession of humanity. Shouldn't have much effect on the price of gold.
Posted By: Orion2000 Re: Huge gold in Uganda - 03/24/23
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
That "refining unit" will have a secret back door leading directly to the CCP. They'll take their cut long before any "official" production figures are recorded.
This ^^^^^^

Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin
The shinwa will pollute the hell out of that place with Chinese laborers, take everything and leave the Ugandans a disaster. But, they signed up for belt and roads. The commies own them
This ^^^^^^

Originally Posted by AcesNeights
By the time the Chinese get through with Uganda the skinnies will be begging for British imperialism, US “peacekeepers” or Russian mercenaries for humanitarian assistance…
And This ^^^^^^

When the Chinese leave (with all of the profits) that portion of Uganda will make an EPA Super Fund site look like the Garden of Eden...
Posted By: Verylargeboots Re: Huge gold in Uganda - 03/24/23

Yeah I know but I wanted to one up Uganda.

You don't live in Uganda. You've already one upped them lol.
Posted By: Jcubed Re: Huge gold in Uganda - 03/24/23
Lol... wow.

Even math can't stop Bristoe etc...

Wow
Posted By: Jcubed Re: Huge gold in Uganda - 03/24/23
Originally Posted by Sycamore

article doesn't even make sense.

that's a 1% gold ore

What is the grade?
Posted By: Stickfight Re: Huge gold in Uganda - 03/24/23
Was it Uganda where they were killing bald men because they thought there was gold inside their heads?
The point of the thread is to point out that shortly after gold was found in Uganda, the Biden crazies decided to launch a "war against homophobia" in Uganda.

Those who know the demographic makeup of the Biden crazies will understand the significance of the action.
The point of the thread is to point out that shortly after gold was found in Uganda, the Biden crazies decided to launch a "war against homophobia" in Uganda.

Those who know the demographic makeup of the Biden crazies will understand the significance of the action.
Color (i.e. "Rainbow") revolution inbound for Uganda?

No need to answer, we know.
Posted By: Stickfight Re: Huge gold in Uganda - 03/24/23

I understand that in this instance it is Biden's people going after Ugandan gold, but cover stories for plundering weaker nations are pretty universal.

And why not? What use do Ugandans have for gold? They aren't going to put it to any useful purpose and they should be happy we are willing to give the anything at all for it rather than knocking them over the head and taking it off their lifeless bodies. Gold is like oil, most of the people who have loads of it under their feet have no idea that it is useful. We are the ones who give it value.
Originally Posted by Stickfight

I understand that in this instance it is Biden's people going after Ugandan gold, but cover stories for plundering weaker nations are pretty universal.

And why not? What use do Ugandans have for gold? They aren't going to put it to any useful purpose and they should be happy we are willing to give the anything at all for it rather than knocking them over the head and taking it. Gold is like oil, most of the people who have loads of it under their feet have no idea that it is useful. We are the ones who give it value.

Somebody's going to take it. The Chinese simply go over, set up mining operations and "do it" with no pretense.

The Biden crazies have to frame their efforts in the guise of "a war against homophobia", to make it seem acceptable to their schitt for brains followers.
Originally Posted by Stickfight

And why not? What use do Ugandans have for gold? They aren't going to put it to any useful purpose and they should be happy we are willing to give the anything at all for it rather than knocking them over the head and taking it. Gold is like oil, most of the people who have loads of it under their feet have no idea that it is useful. We are the ones who give it value.

Somebody's going to take it. The Chinese simply go over, set up mining operations and "do it" with no pretense.

The Biden crazies have to frame their efforts in the guise of "a war against homophobia", to make it seem acceptable to their schitt for brains followers.
Good point.

Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Huge gold in Uganda - 03/24/23
No wonder the whole world hates America.
Originally Posted by Fireball2
No wonder the whole world hates America.
Yep.
© 24hourcampfire