Home
Uganda is done with LGBT and all the BS that surrounds it. Kenya too!

Yet here, the liberals are going ahead full-steam with the woke bs insanity.
Fuggin fajjits. Unnatural Sexual mental illness perversion
They need some white boomers to force them to accept it like they do here.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
white boomers
Oooohhhh look at the new Nancy Drew we have here.

Wokeness is a White invention.
It is a white invention
Started with attacks on the Frito Bandito
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Oooohhhh look at the new Nancy Drew we have here.

Wokeness is a White invention.
Wokeness stems right out of Cultural Marxism, which isn't any White invention, unless you mean "fellow Whites."
Wokeness is a (((white))) invention.
Could be. The non ((((())))) whites sure ran with it.

Y'all need to stop it before its too late.
It is the African countries who have led the way against the United Methodist Church going full queer. They may be backward darkies in many ways, but they know that homosexuality is wrong.
Whether "wokeness" is a white invention or not, it's a dumbass invention.
Whites didn't invent it, but they sure have fallen for it. The greatest failings of the White race are suicidal altruism, and gullibility. While charitability is a good thing, it's not good when you become eager to destroy your own nation and the future for your offspring if you think it is somehow helping some "poor, disadvantaged minority". And gullibility leads them to do it. Whites today seem to fall for absolutely ANY sob story, no matter how ridiculous (in fact, the more ridiculous, the better). I don't know just how intrinsic this trait is, I'm sure it is to some degree. It is, however, something that most definitely has been "cultivated" very heavily the past hundred years or so. We are in a pretty sorry state today in this country, and most all the rest of the "West".
Love it!
Originally Posted by JamesJr
It is the African countries who have led the way against the United Methodist Church going full queer. They may be backward darkies in many ways, but they know that homosexuality is wrong.

They do know how to fughk around and procreate.
Originally Posted by Stophel
Whites didn't invent it, but they sure have fallen for it. The greatest failings of the White race are suicidal altruism, and gullibility. While charitability is a good thing, it's not good when you become eager to destroy your own nation and the future for your offspring if you think it is somehow helping some "poor, disadvantaged minority". And gullibility leads them to do it. Whites today seem to fall for absolutely ANY sob story, no matter how ridiculous (in fact, the more ridiculous, the better). I don't know just how intrinsic this trait is, I'm sure it is to some degree. It is, however, something that most definitely has been "cultivated" very heavily the past hundred years or so. We are in a pretty sorry state today in this country, and most all the rest of the "West".

Truth
White Guilt was initiated by Hollywood with movies like To Kill A Mockingbird and Guess Who's Coming to Dinner.

Then came Roots. Fughking jues.
© 24hourcampfire