Home
Political Consultant Mark Simone Admits Team Bush and Karl Rove are Group Behind Ron DeSantis Effort….

Put a fork in the opposition denials to what was increasingly obvious; it’s over.

Last summer we saw the fingerprints of the professional republican apparatus all over the construct that was creating the Ron DeSantis 2024 effort. The data was all going in one direction, all of the constructs were identical to the Karl Rove playbook with the single addition of the Republican Governor’s Association as a participant. As the months moved forward the Rovian elements became more and more clear. The DeSantis supporters tried to deny it, but the truth of the issue is just too obvious.

Now, insider republican political consultant Mark Simone admits that Team Bush and Karl Rove are the specific organizers of the DeSantis 2024 effort. Appearing on Fox Business, Larry Kudlow asks directly, “who is behind the DeSantis campaign?” Simone admits, “yeah, it’s Karl Rove – Karl Rove has been advising DeSantis, that’s why he’s been getting a little bit better every week.”

WATCH VIDEO FROM THE HORSES MOUTH:

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...ve-are-group-behind-ron-desantis-effort/

"I don't think they are ready for Donald Trump" LoL

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
The Best One Minute of Your Day

HAT TIP: Sundance
Ouch!
I can see why DeSantis has sought out Rove as an adviser, I mean Rove did such a great job for McCain.

Maybe DeSantis can axe McKevin if he can borrow Luntz for a couple years.
Rove is toxic poison to red state conservatives

DeSantis should know better
DeSantis does know better. He's just hoping that you don't.
I never liked Rove even when he worked for Bush. His magic dried up after Bush. He is a squirrel. He has made a niche for himself on the main conservative media as Mr. Knows it.
Originally Posted by Stophel

Touché
Originally Posted by Stophel

Where's the "Like" button?
Anybody paying attention would have known the truth just by his donors alone.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Correct, but posting that fact here on the Fire is not very popular.
Rove is evil.
[Linked Image from media-cldnry.s-nbcnews.com]
Originally Posted by boatammo
Rove is evil.

Deep state NWO Rino involved in the deaths of millions as are the Bush's, Romney, Graham, Rubio and Perino.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by boatammo
Rove is evil.

Deep state NWO Rino as are the Bush's and Graham and Rubio.
McConnell, Cruz, Thune, Murkowski, Collins, Romney, ...oh hell it's easier to just name those that are not.

Rove is evil.

Deep state NWO Rino as are the Bush's and Graham and Rubio.
McConnell, Cruz, Thune, Murkowski, Collins, Romney, ...oh hell it's easier to just name those that are not.

Them Bush People still think quite highly of themselves don't they.

If that had a clue, they would be better off shutting the fu*ck up, or endorsing a candidate they wished to sabotage.
Originally Posted by KFWA
Rove is toxic poison to red state conservatives
He is, indeed.
^^^^^TRUMP 2024!🇺🇸^^^^^
You'd think DeSantis would have been aware of the contempt in which conservatives hold Rove.

Ding ding ding

Winner
Trump’s improving numbers over the deep state with each of their attempts to destroy him are very satisfying to watch.
So the dick with ears, ole Carl Rove is touting how wonderful and intelligent he is. Color me shocked.(NOT!!!!) By the way, pretty sure DeSantimonious has let the country know he isn’t as smart. As some, and himself thought.

Take care, Willie
THAT WAS QUICK: DeSantis Donors Reportedly Recommend He Sit This One Out

NBC reports:

Ron DeSantis may be missing his moment.

A number of the Florida governor’s donors and allies are worried his recent stumbles suggest he may not be ready for a brutal fight against Donald Trump. Some feel DeSantis needs to accelerate his timeline to run for the GOP presidential nomination and begin directly confronting Trump if he’s to have any chance of thwarting the former president’s momentum. Others believe DeSantis should sidestep Trump altogether and wait until 2028 to run.

At a Sunday luncheon following the annual Red Cross ball in Palm Beach, Florida, a group of 16 prominent Republicans, described by one attendee as a mix of DeSantis backers and Trump “skeptics,” discussed misgivings about the governor’s standing for the future if he tussles with the former president.

DeSantis’s recent snarky remarks about President Trump while the Soros-backed corrupt DA in New York was threatening an arrest on totally bogus and made up charges may have been the end of DeSantis.

After waiting two days DeSantis came out and slammed President Trump. This was the beginning of the end.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-recommending-desantis-sit-this-one-out/

LoL. DeSantis donors are getting wobbly knees and the guy isn't even out of the gate. What a belly flop.

Originally Posted by steve4102

Correct, but posting that fact here on the Fire is not very popular.

It’s like some here are afraid to piss off the democrats more than they already did by voting for Trump in 2020.
Originally Posted by SupFoo
THAT WAS QUICK: DeSantis Donors Reportedly Recommend He Sit This One Out

NBC reports:

Ron DeSantis may be missing his moment.

A number of the Florida governor’s donors and allies are worried his recent stumbles suggest he may not be ready for a brutal fight against Donald Trump. Some feel DeSantis needs to accelerate his timeline to run for the GOP presidential nomination and begin directly confronting Trump if he’s to have any chance of thwarting the former president’s momentum. Others believe DeSantis should sidestep Trump altogether and wait until 2028 to run.

At a Sunday luncheon following the annual Red Cross ball in Palm Beach, Florida, a group of 16 prominent Republicans, described by one attendee as a mix of DeSantis backers and Trump “skeptics,” discussed misgivings about the governor’s standing for the future if he tussles with the former president.

DeSantis’s recent snarky remarks about President Trump while the Soros-backed corrupt DA in New York was threatening an arrest on totally bogus and made up charges may have been the end of DeSantis.

After waiting two days DeSantis came out and slammed President Trump. This was the beginning of the end.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-recommending-desantis-sit-this-one-out/

LoL. DeSantis donors are getting wobbly knees and the guy isn't even out of the gate. What a belly flop.

As I pointed out many times, a beating at the hands of Trump is not good for the political resume.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
You'd think DeSantis would have been aware of the contempt in which conservatives hold Rove.

Oh he's aware.

Wait til "compassionate conservatism" 2.0 hits the airwaves.....
© 24hourcampfire