Home
NBC news (yup, I know) is reporting that some big donors at a posh Red Cross benefit bash on Sunday in Palm Beach, were expressing views that maybe De Santis should wait until 2028 so he wouldn't have to go toe to toe with Trump. But, no word on the head guy pulling De Santis' strings, Carl Rove's opinion, ...yet. Rove may be many things...but stupid ain't one of them. We'll see.
Too many people paying attention.
Ron DeSantis is the next Mitt Romney - his role is to LOSE to Biden/Hillary Clinton/et al. He should look back and see how Donald Trump destroyed JEB Bush! who entered the 2016 race with a $100 million war chest.
I'm thinking DeSantis has skeletons that the deep-state can leverage to their advantage.
The longer Gov. DeSantis drags this out, the more people are going to despise him. He should get a clue and announce that he's not running in 2024.
Presidents from Texas SUCK.
Romney SUCKS.
Clintons SUCK.
Lewinsky SUCKS.
Governors from Floriduh...mostly SUCK.
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Presidents from Texas SUCK.
Romney SUCKS.
Clintons SUCK.
Lewinsky SUCKS.
Governors from Floriduh...mostly SUCK.

Lewinsky SUCKS best
Originally Posted by stevelyn
I'm thinking DeSantis has skeletons that the deep-state can leverage to their advantage.

Don't they all, and if by chance they don't, the Deep State can just manufacture one or ten.

He took their money, now he is under their control, or else.
© 24hourcampfire