Home
https://twitter.com/gc22gc/status/1640363761537257473
LOL, man if those Puppet Strings get any tighter he gunna be 10 feet off the ground with his pants up under his armpits.

Ol’ Carl sure be in tune with Fly Over Americans, ey.
What a joke. Disappointing.
He's Jeb Bush 2.

Dude says what he's told to say by big money donors. I've lost a lot of respect for the guy these last few months.
Wrong answer!! There is no such a thing as Climate Change.
Originally Posted by rainshot
Well, there actually is, but most people just call in Weather.
Originally Posted by steve4102

Correct...been going on since time began.
Bingo. Or rather, Climate has been in a constant, gradual, flux, for as far back in time as science can detect.
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Correct...been going on since time began.

Lol, Mother Nature is an evil bitch.
2018 eh?
Just ten thousand years ago, the entire land mass of Canada was covered by glacier.
This is extremely disappointing and hes walking to the podium with a fuggin mask on. What happened to this guy?
At this point he needs to just STFU and be governor and refund all that donor $$$
What climate change?
He's a sap being used by the deep state who are pumping up his ego.
How much has the sea risen since the mini ice age in the 1970s?

Does anyone know?
Sad to see, he is buying in to this bulls*it.
Those videos are 5 years old. Maybe he changed his mind since then.
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Shouldnt be that old. Like I said, he was wearing a mask along with all the other tards
Originally Posted by 700LH

Does anyone know?
None, but if it were truly rising, not a single lending institution would approve a 30 year mortgage inside the Gore Flood Zone. Also those with existing mortgages living within the Gore Zone would not be allowed to buy insurance.

And just to top it off, if it were True, Obama wouldn’t have spent 14+$Million on a mansion right on the shore.
Climates been changing since God established Earth and not a damn thing mankind is going to do to change any part of it for good or bad!!

Dumbass liberals and government trying to play GOD!!
Originally Posted by 700LH

Does anyone know?
None, but if it were truly rising, not a single lending institution would approve a 30 year mortgage inside the Gore Flood Zone. Also those with existing mortgages living within the Gore Zone would not be allowed to buy insurance.

And just to top it off, if it were True, Obama wouldn’t have spent 14+$Million on a mansion right on the shore.

Ding, ding, ding! WINNER..WINNER!
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Shouldnt be that old. Like I said, he was wearing a mask along with all the other tards
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Actually there is climate change. It’s happened for a billion plus years and will continue to do so. Whether man is impacting it, is the question.
Dems want billions for CC but never tell us what avenues they'll use to change it. Obvious hoax. Actually hoax isn't a strong enough word. Theft, subversion is more truthful.
Originally Posted by dale06

Actually there is climate change. It’s happened for a billion plus years and will continue to do so. Whether man is impacting it, is the question.
Little chance of that, since the vast majority of greenhouse gases come from volcanic activity. Only a tiny fraction comes from man, by comparison.

And, PS, Carbon Dioxide isn't a pollutant. It's helpful to living things, yet it is classified by the globalists as one for the purpose of fleecing the West.
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Interesting. Wonder why they were masked up back then

He just lost my inclination to support. JFC. How stupid does the man have to be.
Hahaha! Bristoe has finally gained the validation his Twatter addiction has been craving.

Queenie is on board!

You've arrived Bristoe.....you've arrived.
Originally Posted by Tarquin

He just lost my inclination to support. JFC. How stupid does the man have to be.
You don’t vote anyway “ what’s the point” so just STFU and go play in the traffic
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Hahaha! Bristoe has finally gained the validation his Twatter addiction has been craving.

Queenie is on board!

You've arrived Bristoe.....you've arrived.
Speaking of Cravings, how many you down so far today.

Wanna bring up the children today there killer?

You are Minnesota Dumb.

You are Minnesota Dumb.
Someone should bring them up, healthy.

You are Minnesota Dumb.

Nothing today killer?

You mad about being led around by the biggest Trump basher here.....Bristoe?
Damn now I want a maple old fashioned.

You are Minnesota Dumb.

So, you are a Liberal....when it suits?
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Damn now I want a maple old fashioned.

Oh you betcha!
The petrified forest in Arizona originated along the coast of Africa at the equator, incomprehensible years ago. The fundamental place itself isn't even there anymore! So many such examples of constant, severe weather patterns over time makes you wonder how anyone could be so stupid to believe these fakers. The soils in Arches evidence so much change, climate and otherwise, it's overwhelming to ponder.

Robert Barnes (Viva and Barnes) has DeSantis pegged. Worth watching. Bolton was his first endorsement for example.
Someone showed him the money…

Or, a picture of his family…

in the interest of fairness trump wore a mask....he also encouraged others to wear one ....as it helps stop the spread ... his words

and he takes credit for the vax and got shot up and says pretty much everyone should be shot up.

so in your words trumps a tard......we need to quit tearing down our side.....I hope trump wins....but the.. he can do no wrong is bullsh'it....bob
Nuh uhh.
[Linked Image from westernrifleshooters.us]
Nuh uhh.

jim dont know if that is directed at my post.. but...if in doubt google it out....bob
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by dale06

Little chance of that, since the vast majority of greenhouse gases come from volcanic activity. Only a tiny fraction comes from man, by comparison.

t.

This is debatable, and likely not correct. You are correct that CO2 is not a pollutant. It just happens to be the only small piece of the climate puzzle that can be taxed though. Proposed univariate solutions to multivariate problems is a hallmark of the woke left (lower case spelling by design). That the majority of uninformed people in the middle buy the initial premise that there is a solvable problem here is the real problem.

You are Minnesota Dumb.

Nothing today killer?

You going to write in "Nanook of the North" again in 2024?
This is extremely disappointing and hes walking to the podium with a fuggin mask on. What happened to this guy?
It’s a compilation of clips starting from at least 5 years ago.
I don;t have any problem with President Trump, but I wish we had a new Ronald Reagon.
Somone some democrats will vote for.
Originally Posted by wabigoon
I don;t have any problem with President Trump, but I wish we had a new Ronald Reagon.

Listen to this guy!
Originally Posted by Bristoe

You are Minnesota Dumb.

Nothing today killer?

You going to write in "Nanook of the North" again in 2024?

I will vote for Trump...again.

Doubt you will.
Wabi never negotiate with the Devil.
That's a wrong answer. Climate change happens all the time. It's just not caused by man.
Originally Posted by Bob_mt
Nuh uhh.

jim dont know if that is directed at my post.. but...if in doubt google it out....bob

Geeze....even Steve90210 shoulda caught that sarcasm!
Originally Posted by Armednfree
That's a wrong answer. Climate change happens all the time. It's just not caused by man.

That's silly.
He's been infected with the "message" mind worm.
Originally Posted by reivertom
He's been infected with the "me$$age" mind worm.

Fixt

I Liked Reagan a lot as did a lot of America and I did Vote for him.
that said.

Reagan agreed to do away with the federally funded Mental Heath program which shut down most of our Mental Institutions and put 1000s of Mentally ill people out on the streets.

In an interview latter down the road. He said that that move on his part he really did not want to do but in DC you have to give something to get something and he regretted caving into the establishment.
Or something like that.

I do not think that President Trump caves into much with the Establishment unless he had some kind of plan for the future.

It shows in how much the left hates him.
Originally Posted by ironbender
It’s a compilation of clips starting from at least 5 years ago.
Oh crap. At work, should have looked a bit closer. Didnt realize
What world are you currently living in that you wish we could have a president that democrats would vote for? Democrats are some evil cheating sonsabitches. I want no part of anything they stand for. Give me a president that will right this ship. Fugg the tranny loving, child grooming, law and order hating coc ksuckers with a red hot barbed spear
Given the present direction, move to higher ground. Coldest damn winter we've had in decades here in SE Oregon.
Desantis is killing any chance that he may have had
Originally Posted by Bob_mt
Nuh uhh.

Geeze....even Steve90210 shoulda caught that sarcasm!

laughing.....you and bristoe got it going on...thought you might be lashing out lol....bob
What world are you currently living in that you wish we could have a president that democrats would vote for?
Well, he may very well get his wish, as DeSantis is fast becoming Biden 2.0.

His policy agenda will indeed get Democrats to vote for him, problem is no conservative or America First voter will pull the lever for him.
Of course I meant a conservative.
Swamp insiders are whispering in DeSantis’s ear saying…. “you either play our role, or end up being sued, threatened with jail and ending in your financial ruin”….”If you think you have Trump’s money or his ball size to withstand what we’ve been doing to him”…”Then please, by all means run your campaign however you want”

🦫
He is playing the politics game. Say what Washington wants to hear to get money for Florida. That`s how things work in the real world.
The shiny new penny is starting to show it' tarnish..
He creditability he might have been able to claim is now gone.
2018 eh?
Good catch. Still don't think he is the man though
Gawdbless. I'm gonna have to go back 10 months ago and find the posts where I said DeSantis has a big problem, cause he beholden to donors and the RNC purse strings. Trump doesn't have that problem.
List the in place politicians that don't then followup with those that might run looking forward that do. Should be pages.
Originally Posted by EdM
List the in place politicians that don't then followup with those that might run looking forward that do. Should be pages.

^ ^ ^
Brazen idiot
© 24hourcampfire