Home
Posted By: Caplock Gweneth Paltrow Trial - 03/28/23
Fox must think this important cause they wont leave it alone. Harrison Ford says it best!
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: Gweneth Paltrow Trial - 03/28/23
It's nothing more than a distraction from all the crap the left is doing this week.
Posted By: hanco Re: Gweneth Paltrow Trial - 03/28/23
Who cares???
Posted By: DMc Re: Gweneth Paltrow Trial - 03/28/23
Celebrities, ya know..., they're kings & queens to the media. Personally I hope the dude suing her gets zilch and is forced to pay her legal fees.
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: Gweneth Paltrow Trial - 03/28/23
I have been just shaking my head at the stupidity of Fox News, and other news media that are treating this non event as if it were of vital interest.
Posted By: Ranger99 Re: Gweneth Paltrow Trial - 03/28/23
Isn't that the same woman that was advocating
and selling rocks to poke up the twat some time
back for whatever reason it was ?
Posted By: Tarkio Re: Gweneth Paltrow Trial - 03/28/23
Haven’t heard a ton of details.

Little I heard, as a skier, if what I understand to be true, she stands some responsibility and her actions following the incident didn’t do her any favors.
Posted By: SCgman1 Re: Gweneth Paltrow Trial - 03/28/23
Cooter candle inventor....

From great minds come great products.
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: Gweneth Paltrow Trial - 03/28/23
Originally Posted by Ranger99
Isn't that the same woman that was advocating
and selling rocks to poke up the twat some time
back for whatever reason it was ?
She's the one selling candles that smell like her vagina.
Posted By: Papag Re: Gweneth Paltrow Trial - 03/28/23
Steaming the pubes, vagina smelling candles, conscious uncoupling.
Posted By: 700LH Re: Gweneth Paltrow Trial - 03/28/23
Have not read one word of it beyond the headlines.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Gweneth Paltrow Trial - 03/28/23
Apparently she will sell you a candle that smells like her vagina.
Posted By: BFaucett Re: Gweneth Paltrow Trial - 03/28/23
Gwyneth Paltrow's ski crash testimony may give her advantage with jury as legal experts dissect trial
Published March 28, 2023 4:00am EDT
By Tracy Wright | Fox News

Gwyneth Paltrow and plaintiff Terry Sanderson have both taken the stand in the ongoing negligence suit filed by the retired optometrist who claims the Oscar winner skied into him nearly eight years ago.

Sanderson initially sued Paltrow for $3.1 million and claimed he was the victim of a hit-and-run on the slopes at the Deer Valley ski resort in 2016. A judge dismissed the claim and removed the exclusive resort and a ski instructor from the lawsuit before Sanderson proceeded with the $300,000 suit. Paltrow filed a countersuit seeking $1 and attorney's fees.

Criminal defense attorney Janet E. Johnson initially thought it "seemed inconceivable" that Paltrow didn't settle the lawsuit as soon as it happened, but upon watching Sanderson's testimony, also changed her mind.

"Sanderson, while seeming like a nice man, did not come across as someone who suffered $300,000 in damages," Johnson said. "When asked by his lawyer about damages he suffered, his first answer was ‘I can’t ski anymore,’ although he actually explained that he has tried several times. It took his lawyer three attempts and leading her witness to get him to talk about physical injuries, which he ultimately admitted were no longer substantial."

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainme...vantage-jury-legal-experts-dissect-trial

[Linked Image from a57.foxnews.com]
plaintiff Terry Sanderson
Posted By: ironbender Re: Gweneth Paltrow Trial - 03/28/23
Well, the plaintiff is an eye doc.

Connect them dots!!
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Gweneth Paltrow Trial - 03/28/23
Originally Posted by ironbender

Connect them dots!!

DUDE!
Posted By: simonkenton7 Re: Gweneth Paltrow Trial - 03/28/23
I have been following the case, because I lived in a big Colorado ski resort for a year and I saw a lot of skiing, and I skiied five days a week.

Also I like Gwyneth as an actress, not interested in her pussy candles, she is obviously a nut case.

The guy is a gold digger and he will lose the case. And it will cost him many shekels in attorney fees.
So does one really believe that Gwyneth , while following her children and ski instructor down the run (probably a green or blue run, BIDK) plows into some dipshit with enough speed to do any damage? This is all theater, the guy is a freaking moron and needs to start skiing the trees without a helmet!
Posted By: Jcubed Re: Gweneth Paltrow Trial - 03/28/23
Originally Posted by troublesome82
So does one really believe that Gwyneth , while following her children and ski instructor down the run (probably a green or blue run, BIDK) plows into some dipshit with enough speed to do any damage? This is all theater, the guy is a freaking moron and needs to start skiing the trees without a helmet!

Green run. He's a Dr looking for a check.
Posted By: longarm Re: Gweneth Paltrow Trial - 03/28/23
Well she certainly looks guilty here! ..of shrinking her sweater in the wash.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
And I thought it was for being a bad actress...
Posted By: ironbender Re: Gweneth Paltrow Trial - 03/28/23
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Connect them dots!!

DUDE!
🤔 😎
Posted By: smokepole Re: Gweneth Paltrow Trial - 03/28/23
I was just gonna ask, how light in the loafers do you hafta be for Gwyneth Paltrow to take you out?
Posted By: Pharmseller Re: Gweneth Paltrow Trial - 03/28/23
She ain’t that good lookin’.
Posted By: hanco Re: Gweneth Paltrow Trial - 03/29/23
Money grab is all that is
Posted By: DBT Re: Gweneth Paltrow Trial - 03/29/23
So there is a collision between a man and a lightweight woman, where the guy is physically injured and emotionally scarred for life, while the lady ski's away with no ill effects?
Posted By: Jcubed Re: Gweneth Paltrow Trial - 03/29/23
Originally Posted by DBT
So there is a collision between a man and a lightweight woman, where the guy is physically injured and emotionally scarred for life, while the lady ski's away with no ill effects?

Pretty much.
Posted By: logger Re: Gweneth Paltrow Trial - 03/29/23
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
I have been following the case, because I lived in a big Colorado ski resort for a year and I saw a lot of skiing, and I skiied five days a week.

Also I like Gwyneth as an actress, not interested in her pussy candles, she is obviously a nut case.

The guy is a gold digger and he will lose the case. And it will cost him many shekels in attorney fees.

It depends on whether his attorney took the case on a contingent fee basis.
Posted By: losttrail60 Re: Gweneth Paltrow Trial - 03/29/23
You old hens wring your hands over the strangest things.
Posted By: Ben_Lurkin Re: Gweneth Paltrow Trial - 03/29/23
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
She ain’t that good lookin’.

Time has not been kind to Ms. Paltrow.

It’s headline news around here. Top of the hour news on the radio. I can’t figure out what the obsession is.
Posted By: DBT Re: Gweneth Paltrow Trial - 03/29/23
Time is not kind to anyone.
Posted By: smokepole Re: Gweneth Paltrow Trial - 03/29/23
Originally Posted by losttrail60

And you wring your hands over what other people discuss on the internet.
Posted By: ironbender Re: Gweneth Paltrow Trial - 03/29/23
Shush, child.

Connect them dots!!

DUDE!
🤔 😎

Well played.
Posted By: simonkenton7 Re: Gweneth Paltrow Trial - 03/29/23
Originally Posted by DBT

You summed up the case.
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: Gweneth Paltrow Trial - 03/29/23
It allegedly happened 7 years ago. Why the long wait to sue?
Posted By: Greyghost Re: Gweneth Paltrow Trial - 03/29/23
More the old man's family goading him into this suit than anything else.

Phil
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck

So all the witnesses would be hard to locate?
Posted By: Pappy348 Re: Gweneth Paltrow Trial - 03/29/23
There was a time when I’d happily given that gal a poke or two, but I think she’s been poked too much even for me. Besides, I’d be afraid some of the ozone she’s been pumping up her butt might escape at an inopportune moment😳

He mom was better looking in her day…..
Posted By: PJGunner Re: Gweneth Paltrow Trial - 03/29/23
"He mom was better looking in her day….."

Yup, and still is IMHO. But then again at my aage they're all starting to look good if they're younger than me. grin
PJ
I assumed that, as in the game of golf, all participants are considered to have assumed the risk of an inherently dangerous activity, i.e., if you are injured by a mishap on the slopes or on the course, that's on you for knowingly engaging in an inherently dangerous activity. You made the decision that the potential for fun outweighs the dangers involved. Is this not the case with skiing? I know it is for golf.
Posted By: Etoh Re: Gweneth Paltrow Trial - 03/29/23
yes skiers assume the risk. But Deer Valley isn't really a ski hill. The hardest runs are equivalent to beginner -intermediate at say Snowbird or the Canyons, and they are all beginner compared to Telluride or the bowls at Sun Valley.
Most avid skiers pick somewhere else. Snowboards and celebrities have ruined skiing, and the term fall-line skiing. The better the skier the more time you sit on a chair, or riding the tram.

The etiquette of skiing says the up hill skier is at fault. No way is the up hill skier going to hit the down slope skier if the down slope is going faster, and if they are going slow or stopped, the up hill skier can turn to avoid them.

All the witness stuff is just trying to get around that. Control the words control the narrative.
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: Gweneth Paltrow Trial - 03/29/23
Paltrow is the defendant and the defense hasn't started yet.
Posted By: kolofardos Re: Gweneth Paltrow Trial - 03/29/23
LOL, best post yet!!!
Posted By: Sako76 Re: Gweneth Paltrow Trial - 03/29/23
I'd need to smell her pussy to verify if it smells like the candle!
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Gweneth Paltrow Trial - 03/29/23
Originally Posted by smokepole

I thought I read there that the dude tried once before on another tack, was kicked out of court, and is now trying again?

Then again, I read a lot of scheidt on here and might have the stories mixed up.

EDIT:

Sanderson initially sued Paltrow for $3.1 million and claimed he was the victim of a hit-and-run on the slopes at the Deer Valley ski resort in 2016. A judge dismissed the claim and removed the exclusive resort and a ski instructor from the lawsuit before Sanderson proceeded with the $300,000 suit. Paltrow filed a countersuit seeking $1 and attorney's fees.

Nah, I still got my scheidt straight.

Smartest Man on the Campfire, Emeritus. wink
Posted By: tikkanut Re: Gweneth Paltrow Trial - 03/29/23
Yep

quite the spectacle up there in Park City

Fuggin' joke

Be surprised if the eye doc gets a dime

Then he'll have two lawyers to pay

https://www.ksl.com/article/50610370/gwyneth-paltrows-ski-collision-trial-continues-with-defense
Posted By: ironbender Re: Gweneth Paltrow Trial - 03/30/23
I thought I read there that the dude tried once before on another tack, was kicked out of court, and is now trying again?

Then again, I read a lot of scheidt on here and might have the stories mixed up.

EDIT:

Nah, I still got my scheidt straight.

Smartest Man on the Campfire, Emeritus. wink
Youse a straight shidder fo sho.
wink
Posted By: moosemike Re: Gweneth Paltrow Trial - 03/30/23
I wish Gwyneth Paltrow would run me over on the ski slope
Posted By: DBT Re: Gweneth Paltrow Trial - 03/30/23
Originally Posted by tikkanut
Yep

quite the spectacle up there in Park City

Fuggin' joke

Be surprised if the eye doc gets a dime

Then he'll have two lawyers to pay

https://www.ksl.com/article/50610370/gwyneth-paltrows-ski-collision-trial-continues-with-defense

Probably end up costing him nearly what he hoped to get.
Posted By: Etoh Re: Gweneth Paltrow Trial - 03/30/23
Park City and Sundance Film festival are paying for it, start of summer tourist season attraction
Posted By: plainsman456 Re: Gweneth Paltrow Trial - 03/30/23
One eyed doc is going to lose because he ain't right in the head and has not been right in the head for a while.

He is trying to be famous for his 15 minutes of fame.

Hope his law dogs hit him up in the pocket book.
Posted By: Greyghost Re: Gweneth Paltrow Trial - 03/30/23
Originally I believe they sued for $3 million and that didn't go no where.

Phil
Question? If the plaintiff's attorney/s took the case on contingency, who actually has to pay the defendant's lawyers should she win her countersuit.
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Question? If the plaintiff's attorney/s took the case on contingency, who actually has to pay the defendant's lawyers should she win her countersuit.
Plaintiff.
Paltrow's defense attorney is not impressive.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Plaintiff.

I see bankruptcy in his future and Paltrow on the hook for attorney fees.
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: Gweneth Paltrow Trial - 03/30/23
Now the guy's claiming he's had 3 near-death experiences because of the collision. They're getting desperate.
Posted By: BFaucett Re: Gweneth Paltrow Trial - 03/31/23
Gwyneth Paltrow Wins Lawsuit Over 2016 Utah Ski Crash
BY SAM METZ / AP MARCH 30, 2023 7:04 PM EDT

(PARK CITY, Utah) — Gwyneth Paltrow won her court battle over a 2016 ski collision at a posh Utah ski resort after a jury decided Thursday that the movie star wasn’t at fault for the crash.

“I felt that acquiescing to a false claim compromised my integrity,” Paltrow said in a statement released by her representatives. “I am pleased with the outcome and I appreciate all of the hard work of Judge Holmberg and the jury, and thank them for their thoughtfulness in handling this case.”

A jury dismissed the complaint of a retired optometrist who sued Paltrow over injuries he sustained when the two crashed on a beginner run at Deer Valley ski resort, siding with Paltrow after eight days of live-streamed courtroom testimony that made the case a pop culture fixation.

Paltrow’s defense team represented Sanderson as an angry, aging and unsympathetic man who had over the years become “obsessed” with his lawsuit against Paltrow. They argued that Paltrow wasn’t at fault in the crash and also said, regardless of blame, that Sanderson was overstating the extent of his injuries.

full article here:
https://time.com/6267412/gwyneth-paltrow-wins-lawsuit-ski-crash/
Yep, she won, but no attorney fees.
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: Gweneth Paltrow Trial - 03/31/23
Another article says that the jury found for her in her countersuit. She claimed $1 plus all legal fees. He has to pay it all, as it should be.
Posted By: DBT Re: Gweneth Paltrow Trial - 03/31/23
There goes his dream of a big payout. The only payout is coming out of his own pocket.
Posted By: SamOlson Re: Gweneth Paltrow Trial - 03/31/23
Damn girl....

Posted By: DMc Re: Gweneth Paltrow Trial - 03/31/23
Not being cynical or anything, but now I hope some Paltrow fan beats the living fuuck out of him....
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Gweneth Paltrow Trial - 03/31/23
Apparently she is a real C bag to work for.
"Gwyneth Paltrow prevails in ski crash trial, doc to pay her $1 and legal fees"
https://nypost.com/2023/03/30/gwyneth-paltrow-wins-ski-crash-trial-against-ailing-doctor/

"Paltrow was awarded $1 in symbolic damages for her counterclaim in addition to her attorney fees."
https://www.usatoday.com/story/ente...ski-collision-trial-verdict/11568485002/
Huh. I watched the verdict read, and no mention was made of attorney fees. Just the one dollar.
Huh. I watched the verdict read, and no mention was made of attorney fees. Just the one dollar.

I don't know either way for a fact. I just posted the two links for reference.
Posted By: plainsman456 Re: Gweneth Paltrow Trial - 03/31/23
At least they got this one right. whistle
Posted By: longarm Re: Gweneth Paltrow Trial - 03/31/23
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Damn girl....

Right?! Works for me.
I guess all the "she's not all that hot" guys are tagging better? Uh huh.... Post up some pics, gentlemen!
I don't care how crazy she is. They're all nuts. But they don't all look that good..
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Gweneth Paltrow Trial - 03/31/23
Originally Posted by longarm
Right?! Works for me.
I guess all the "she's not all that hot" guys are tagging better? Uh huh.... Post up some pics, gentlemen!

I don't care how crazy she is. They're all nuts. But they don't all look that good..

Quick, someone steal that for their sig line!
Posted By: Heeler Re: Gweneth Paltrow Trial - 03/31/23
Damn girl....

Right?! Works for me.

This one understands and accepts the Crazy/Hot Matrix for what it is.
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: Gweneth Paltrow Trial - 03/31/23

The $1 was her victory which includes her legal fees. She really isn’t too concerned with the $1, it’s the legal fees attached to that win that is the meat in that decision. 👍🏼
Posted By: zeissman Re: Gweneth Paltrow Trial - 03/31/23
Well she certainly looks guilty here! ..of shrinking her sweater in the wash.

Where do I buy those candles?
Posted By: Pappy348 Re: Gweneth Paltrow Trial - 03/31/23
Damn girl....

Right?! Works for me.
Right?! Works for me.

Quick, someone steal that for their sig line!

That’s a Once Upon a Time pic. Probably 20 years old. Still, as long as the “internals” are still good, a feller could squint a bit and have a nice time, until the labs come back anyway…….
She's best known for playing Pepper Potts in the Iron Man and Avengers movies.
Posted By: simonkenton7 Re: Gweneth Paltrow Trial - 03/31/23
"Celebrity Net Worth pegs Paltrow’s estimated net worth at USD 200 million. Much of this estimate comes from her earnings from Goop, the lifestyle company she founded, and of which she reportedly owns 30 per cent.

The rest of her income is largely owing to her decades-long career in cinema, where she is identified herself as one of the finest stars in Hollywood. However, she gradually took a backseat when it came to films, and her earnings from endorsements became a major contributor."
Posted By: smokepole Re: Gweneth Paltrow Trial - 03/31/23
"Celebrity Net Worth pegs Paltrow’s estimated net worth at USD 200 million. Much of this estimate comes from her earnings from Goop, the lifestyle company she founded, and of which she reportedly owns 30 per cent.

The rest of her income is largely owing to her decades-long career in cinema, where she is identified herself as one of the finest stars in Hollywood. However, she gradually took a backseat when it came to films, and her earnings from endorsements became a major contributor."

Yep, she didn't have any endorsement deals back when I was dating her. I snapped that photo at the beach.

I always have to question just how much 'founding' of companies any movie stars do. Mostly they sit in front of cameras and make commercials while the company is founded and run by someone with more smarts than a degree in Fine Arts.
Posted By: tikkanut Re: Gweneth Paltrow Trial - 03/31/23
Well

Trial is over

Sanderson lost & has to pay both attorneys now

Nice try bucko

pic......nice....20 years ago ??

https://www.ksl.com/article/5061123...6-ski-collision-awards-gwyneth-paltrow-1

Wow, that's a great photo, never seen that one.
Posted By: Sharpsman Re: Gweneth Paltrow Trial - 03/31/23
The MSM was desperate for a ‘story’ so they published this bull s chitt!
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
She's a pretty big celeb.
Originally Posted by Sharpsman

Nope, it got knocked off the front page by a story about some old fart from Louisiana, says he's not giving another dime to the republicans.
Posted By: simonkenton7 Re: Gweneth Paltrow Trial - 03/31/23
Gwyneth has $200 Million. She could have written this goofball a check for $500 Grand to make him shut up and go away.

I give her credit for taking it to court.
His attorneys, no doubt Mr. Shylock and Mr. Goldstein, probably took the case on contingency so he didn't have to pay them anything. Gwyneth was simply a "deep pockets defendant." These lawyers have no shame.
Gwyneth has $200 Million. She could have written this goofball a check for $500 Grand to make him shut up and go away.

I give her credit for taking it to court.
His attorneys, no doubt Mr. Shylock and Mr. Goldstein, probably took the case on contingency so he didn't have to pay them anything. Gwyneth was simply a "deep pockets defendant." These lawyers have no shame.
I agree. Total scum. You know they knew they had a lying plaintiff.

Yep, she didn't have any endorsement deals back when I was dating her. I snapped that photo at the beach.
Dude,

PM me the nekkid pics from the bedroom.

Just the ones of her....................no need to see you sick

For a slight charge of course.

I've got a variety of primers I can send ya'.

PS, don't tell anyone I have primers wink

Dude,

)

I have to be very careful with those. When we first started dating, technically she was a minor.
Posted By: RockyRaab Re: Gweneth Paltrow Trial - 03/31/23
At least it's over. I guess when you have $200 million, you can have some pretty convincing "scientific evidence" manufactured - and the "expert analyzers" to go with it.
Posted By: 1minute Re: Gweneth Paltrow Trial - 03/31/23
I must say that if she freight trained me on the slopes, it would be nothing like being taken down by the office linebacker.
Likely a pleasant experience.

Office line backer link
Posted By: losttrail60 Re: Gweneth Paltrow Trial - 03/31/23
You old hens are still on this?

Yeah, and you're still sniffing our butts.

Down boy!
Originally Posted by 1minute
I must say that if she freight trained me on the slopes, it would be nothing like being taken down by the office linebacker.
Likely a pleasant experience.

Office line backer link
Happened to me in middle school.

We had a steep hill next to the middle school building, going from the front to the back of the building (and beyond), on the side. When it snowed, it made a great hill for sledding down, and during lunch we all went out there for that and used all sorts of things for sleds. I was getting ready to go down the hill, when I was tackled from behind by the prettiest girl in my class (the whole grade, actually). We went down the hill together, her on me all the way. A pretty wild thing for her to do.

We never had a word between us before that. She was way out of my league. But that was quite a pleasant ride down the hill.

Dude,

)

I have to be very careful with those. When we first started dating, technically she was a minor.

Technicalities ....................................................

SUCK!

Yeah, and you're still sniffing our butts.

Down boy!

Typical response from either an 8th grade girl or an old fugg on the verge of dementia. You could be either.
And I bet either could whip your ass.

Mouthy old fudds generally get just an open hand slap. Knocks the taste out of their mouth and they STFU. You would be no different. LOL
Keep dreaming Greta.
Posted By: Oldelkhunter Re: Gweneth Paltrow Trial - 03/31/23

Mouthy old fudds generally get just an open hand slap. Knocks the taste out of their mouth and they STFU. You would be no different. LOL

What are you doing on this thread,there are no male nude pics here. GFY

Quoted for posterity.

Watch out boys, he’ll slap you!
Yeah, sounds like he makes a habit out of slapping old people. Can't say I'm surprised.
Yeah, sounds like he makes a habit out of slapping mouthy old people.
LOL, by your own admission, you think this place is messed up and you don't like the people on this forum. So the only reason you log on is to give people here a ration of sh*t.

And you want to call other people mouthy, and tell them you'd slap them.

That's about as mouthy as it gets, and it's also pure chickensh*t. Because you and I both know that'll never happen, and there's no consequences for saying it online, as there would be face to face.

I'd rather be old than be a little bitch like you.
Posted By: ironbender Re: Gweneth Paltrow Trial - 03/31/23
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Quoted for posterity.

Watch out boys, he’ll slap you!
Wanna bet?
😁
© 24hourcampfire