Home
Posted By: SupFoo About the Shooter - 03/28/23
Transgender School Shooter’s Final Messages Released: ‘I’m Planning to Die Today… You’ll Probably Hear About Me on the News’

The messages were sent to Hale’s friend Averianna Patton on Instagram approximately 16 minutes before the shooting began.

Patton had played basketball with Hale in middle school and remained friends.

“So basically that post I made on here about you, that was basically a suicide note,” Hale wrote. “I’m planning to die today.”

“THIS IS NOT A JOKE!!!!: Hale continued. “You’ll probably hear about me on the news after I die,” the killer continued.

The killer signed the message as both Audrey, her birth name, and Aiden — her transgender alias.

“My family doesn’t know what I’m about to do,” Hale continued. “One day this will make more sense. I’ve left more than enough evidence behind.”

The messages conclude by saying that “something bad is about to happen.”

Patton called the police, but it was already too late.

Appearing on CNN on Tuesday, Patton said that Hale had previously been suicidal.

“Audrey has shared with others that she had been suicidal in the past and I knew to take this serious,” the former friend said.

Patton explained that she was on hold for seven minutes with the non-emergency line and that Hale had already begun shooting by the time she spoke to the police.

“I called Nashville’s non-emergency line at 10:14 am and was on hold for nearly seven minutes before speaking with someone who said that they would send an officer to my home,” Patton said.

The first 9-1-1 call reporting the shooting came in at 10:13 am.

Hale was dead by 10:27 a.m.

Screen shots of text messages here:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...oull-probably-hear-about-me-on-the-news/
Posted By: SupFoo Re: About the Shooter - 03/28/23
A source close to the Hale family told the Daily Beast that Hale was autistic but high-functioning — “and relatively recently announced she was transgender, identifying as he/him.”

https://nypost.com/2023/03/28/audrey-hales-mom-i-think-i-lost-my-daughter-today/
Posted By: Jcubed Re: About the Shooter - 03/28/23
Sick.
Posted By: Wannabebwana Re: About the Shooter - 03/28/23
Why TF would she call the non-emergency line?
Nashville school shooter Audrey Hale’s mom begs for privacy: ‘I think I lost my daughter’

The proud Christian mom — who has regularly posted on social media about the need to “Keep Guns Out of School” in anguish over previous massacres — did not mention the victims as she asked for privacy during the brief chat.

Neighbors told ABC that Hale still lived at home with her parents, whom they described as “very nice” and “very religious.”

“Never. She was very sweet. I don’t know what happened. It’s very scary,” Durham told the outlet.

“Audrey’s parents are probably just as shocked as everybody in the neighborhood is … It just doesn’t seem real,” he said.

“There’s nothing that would have led me to believe that she was capable of such a thing or that she or anybody in that family would have access to, much less ever used, a gun.

“They just don’t seem like the family that, like, is around guns.”

Former classmates at Nashville School of the Arts — where Hale studied from around 2011 to 2014 — expressed similar shock.

https://nypost.com/2023/03/28/audrey-hales-mom-i-think-i-lost-my-daughter-today/

Nobody saw it coming. Nobody saw the guns, magazines, ammo, accessories - nothing. How can that be?

From This .....

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

To This .......

How does this happen in a Family???
Looks like the first time she shot a gun.
Originally Posted by Jcubed

I don't think you've ever held a pistol brace.
Posted By: Wannabebwana Re: About the Shooter - 03/28/23
Cuz she was probably a bit of a nerd who went down the rabbit hole of Instagram and TikTok and a bunch of mentally ill tranny bastards convinced her she'd be happy if she became a boy.

I'm not taking away any responsibility from her, but there are plenty of small-scale Jim Jones' out there.
Originally Posted by SupFoo

Ok. So, she was a regular shooter with dad on Saturdays?
Posted By: AKwolverine Re: About the Shooter - 03/28/23
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
Cuz she was probably a bit of a nerd who went down the rabbit hole of Instagram and TikTok and a bunch of mentally ill tranny bastards convinced her she'd be happy if she became a boy.

I'm not taking away any responsibility from her, but there are plenty of small-scale Jim Jones' out there.
Both sides. This is my issue with the cult of Q.
Posted By: rainshot Re: About the Shooter - 03/28/23
Democrats are as much to blame as she is. When you celebrate insanity, this is what you get. Sad deal all around.
Posted By: RiverRider Re: About the Shooter - 03/28/23
They don't just celebrate it, they embrace it and villify those who refuse to do the same and dare call it what it is.

Dad?
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

Dad?

Fair enough.
Posted By: Esox357 Re: About the Shooter - 03/28/23
Mom is worthless like the "it" she produced. No responsibility or accountability.
Dad?

The Dad, assuming he is alive, is Radio Silent.

And the same media that sent 5,000 reporters to Alaska in 30 minutes to investigate Sarah Palin's emails, strangely seems to lack any curiosity about it.
Dad?

The Dad, assuming he is alive, is Radio Silent.

And the same media that sent 5,000 reporters to Alaska in 30 minutes to investigate Sarah Palin's emails, strangely seem to lack any curiosity about it.

Precisely.
Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye Re: About the Shooter - 03/28/23
Nobody saw it coming. Nobody saw the guns, magazines, ammo, accessories - nothing. How can that be?

From This .....

To This .......

She received training and equipment?
Posted By: 79S Re: About the Shooter - 03/28/23
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana

Both sides. This is my issue with the cult of Q.

A Q follower shot up a school?
Posted By: slumlord Re: About the Shooter - 03/28/23
Transformers shirt 💀
Dreams and plays and prays and forgets, laughs and smiles, believes and trusts, says I’m sorry, accepts do-overs, loves unconditionally.
Originally Posted by 79S
Dreams and plays and prays and forgets, laughs and smiles, believes and trusts, says I’m sorry, accepts do-overs, loves unconditionally.

Welcome back!
Originally Posted by 79S

Welcome back!

I’m on break from making sandwiches here at the North slope man camp.
Posted By: killerv Re: About the Shooter - 03/28/23

Why not just go ahead and shoulder it if this is the type of carnage you have in mind to do.

But I think thats the sub2k in that pic, its a rifle. Shes holding it like a pistol.
Originally Posted by killerv
Why not just go ahead and shoulder it if this is the type of carnage you have in mind to do.

Probably because at that moment, she is opening the door with one of her hands.

But I doubt if anyone was coming at you with a weapon, you'd be critiquing their technique. And is hardly the point to this thread anyway.
So before my break is up. I’m going to guess John Burns, bro Kyle Lamb didn’t train the Nashville PD? If he did Burnd have 20 posts on this thread alone by now.
Posted By: BillyGoatGruff Re: About the Shooter - 03/28/23
Originally Posted by 79S
So before my break is up. I’m going to guess John Burns, bro Kyle Lamb didn’t train the Nashville PD? If they did he have 20 posts on this thread alone by now.

Burns lied his ass off on the last one. And didn’t have the character or courage to admit it. Yet he’s here posting away yet.

Like a blowfly on an Ethiopian orphan. Johnny is going to get by.
Originally Posted by killerv

But I think thats the sub2k in that pic, its a rifle. Shes holding it like a pistol.

Yep it definitely looks like one of those keltecs you can recognize it by the big front sight. 10 Days ago you could by one for $329 bucks off PSA website.

https://palmettostatearmory.com/kel...-carbine-od-green-sub2k9glk17bgrnhc.html
Posted By: Joel/AK Re: About the Shooter - 03/28/23
They say 2 of 3 weapons were bought legally (as of yesterday atleast) I just picked up another lower and that non binary thing and the one question if your mentally wacked just confuse me. If you check non binary you should automatically check yes on the other.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: About the Shooter - 03/28/23
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by 79S
So before my break is up. I’m going to guess John Burns, bro Kyle Lamb didn’t train the Nashville PD? If they did he have 20 posts on this thread alone by now.

Burns lied his ass off on the last one. And didn’t have the character or courage to admit it. Yet he’s here posting away yet.

Like a blowfly on an Ethiopian orphan. Johnny is going to get by.

He would do well to stay out of school shooting threads.

The pattern was set with the one last year.

But he won't.
Posted By: JohnBurns Re: About the Shooter - 03/28/23
Originally Posted by 79S
So before my break is up. I’m going to guess John Burns, bro Kyle Lamb didn’t train the Nashville PD? If he did Burnd have 20 posts on this thread alone by now.

Well the CQB techiques used by the Nashville PD did come from the Unit but who trained the Nashville PD is a good question.

No slow pieing just dynamic speed and violence of action at contact. Safety manipulation and muzzle control were spot on.

Seeing the Low Powered Variable Optic (LPVO), Weapon Mounted Light (WML), and squared away sling on the first responders AR was a good clue he had good training.

Sling was stowed properly, made in Wyoming, and properly attached in a 2 point configuration.

Weapon Mounted Light was good but some teach to use it all the time not just to see into corners.

The (LPVO) was the Vortex Razor 1-6 with a 2nd focal plane reticle. Solid choice.

In the video you can hear the supervisior calling for the LPVO.

He probably should have press checked the AR after charging.

Office trained hard and did a damn fine job on one of the worst days of his life. RIP to the 6 innocents.

Kyle just texted me with a bit of dark humour.

Pronouns:

Were/Was.

Over/Under on how many I trigger with this post?
Posted By: hicountry Re: About the Shooter - 03/28/23
But were they fully equipped ??

[Linked Image]
Posted By: BillyGoatGruff Re: About the Shooter - 03/28/23
Nobody takes you seriously cupcake. You’re a liar and a bullshît con artist. Ignoring you is the easiest route, but folks just tuning in that are new or recent members might be inclined to think otherwise.

Thus it’s incumbent to keep you tethered.
Posted By: JohnBurns Re: About the Shooter - 03/28/23
Originally Posted by hicountry
But were they fully equipped ??

AR should have been suppressed.

Shotgun guy lost some portion of his hearing.
Posted By: Armednfree Re: About the Shooter - 03/28/23
Nobody has called it a hate crime yet. I guess a freak like that against Christians can't possibly be a hate crime.
Posted By: Simplepeddler Re: About the Shooter - 03/28/23
A source close to the Hale family told the Daily Beast that Hale was autistic but high-functioning — “and relatively recently announced she was transgender, identifying as he/him.”

recently tuned into a podcast with Dr. James Cantor, studies now show that a high percentage of transgenders are indeed on the autism spectrum.
Originally Posted by Simplepeddler

recently tuned into a podcast with Dr. James Cantor, studies now show that a high percentage of transgenders are indeed on the autism spectrum.

What does that matter?

Crime is crime.

No wonder no one can answer yes or no.

Ffs
Posted By: Burleyboy Re: About the Shooter - 03/28/23

I would be kind of tin foil hatty if she used a brace while the feds are pushing for a ban on braces no?

Kind of like Vegas and bump stocks?

Bb
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: About the Shooter - 03/28/23
Originally Posted by Burleyboy

I would be kind of tin foil hatty if she used a brace while the feds are pushing for a ban on braces no?

Bb

Kinda like...

Pure coincidence, I'm sure.

Right? whistle
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by Burleyboy

Bb

Kinda like...

Pure coincidence, I'm sure.

Right? whistle

Kids died. There's no winking and smiling.
Nashville mass school shooter Audrey Hale was rejected by her Christian parents who 'couldn't accept' she was gay and trans - as cops reveal she also planned to shoot relatives

Twisted school shooter Audrey Hale was at odds with her devout Christian parents because they 'couldn't accept' she was gay and transgender, DailyMail.com can exclusively reveal.

Church coordinator Norma, 61, and her husband Ronald, 64, refused to let Hale - who had recently adopted the name Aiden and used he/him pronouns - dress as a man in their home.

The 28-year-old loner would instead wait until she left their $700,000 Nashville property to change outfits, according to a well-placed source.

'You only see what you want to see. Their religion does not allow them to accept homosexuality,' the source told DailyMail.com.

Police now say Hale planned to carry out more attacks - including against her own family.

'We've talked to the father and the mother. We searched the home and found two more weapons there and some more maps, pertaining to thinking about some other incidents.

'We strongly believe there were going to be some other targets, including family members, and one of the malls here in Nashville and it just did not happen,' Chief John Drake told CBS this morning.

Lots more here:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...drey-Hales-parents-accept-gay-trans.html

First Pic of Dad?

Daily mail is on it.
Posted By: RiverRider Re: About the Shooter - 03/28/23
Twisted school shooter Audrey Hale was at odds with her devout Christian parents because they 'couldn't accept' she was gay and transgender, DailyMail.com can exclusively reveal.

Translation: her parents would not stand at her side and shake their fists at God with her, declaring he is wrong and malevolent. That is the demand being made upon ALL of us, whether we are believers or not.
Posted By: Pharmseller Re: About the Shooter - 03/28/23
If you’re gonna go on a spree you start at home.
Posted By: OldmanoftheSea Re: About the Shooter - 03/28/23
Nashville school shooter Audrey Hale’s mom begs for privacy: ‘I think I lost my daughter’

The proud Christian mom — who has regularly posted on social media about the need to “Keep Guns Out of School” in anguish over previous massacres — did not mention the victims as she asked for privacy during the brief chat.

Neighbors told ABC that Hale still lived at home with her parents, whom they described as “very nice” and “very religious.”

“Never. She was very sweet. I don’t know what happened. It’s very scary,” Durham told the outlet.

“Audrey’s parents are probably just as shocked as everybody in the neighborhood is … It just doesn’t seem real,” he said.

“There’s nothing that would have led me to believe that she was capable of such a thing or that she or anybody in that family would have access to, much less ever used, a gun.

“They just don’t seem like the family that, like, is around guns.”

Former classmates at Nashville School of the Arts — where Hale studied from around 2011 to 2014 — expressed similar shock.

From This .....

To This .......

Interesting that the body cam footage shows similar shoes but red in the middle with flames under the stripe....
"We searched the home and found two more weapons there"

I believe those were two shotguns.

So at least five weapons the parents "didn't see".

Some day, the parents of a shooter are going to be criminally charged and or sued in civil court. I realize in this case the shooter was 28 yo, but she was living under their roof. Seems like some sort of case of negligence could be brought.
Posted By: Hammerdown Re: About the Shooter - 03/28/23
I hope the parents toss out all the food in the house. The she/he might have poisoned the food in the house.

Can't trust anything.
Posted By: Stophel Re: About the Shooter - 03/28/23
A source close to the Hale family told the Daily Beast that Hale was autistic but high-functioning

Hell, I'm "high-functioning autistic", but I've never had the desire to be any other sex, nor to kill random (or not so random) people at a school I went to years before.

All young people now are absolutely HAMMERED with trans, trans, trans, trans schidt non stop. If you don't have kids or are not around kids, you might not see it and think everything in your little hole in the wall is just hunky-dory.... well, you're wrong. It's a freakin' nightmare. It's twisting and destroying people... exactly as intended.
Posted By: Joel/AK Re: About the Shooter - 03/28/23

Some day, the parents of a shooter are going to be criminally charged and or sued in civil court. I realize in this case the shooter was 28 yo, but she was living under their roof. Seems like some sort of case of negligence could be brought.
Parents of the Oxford shooting are going down. Still in jail.
Originally Posted by Joel/AK

Parents of the Oxford shooting are going down. Still in jail.
Yeah, that's today.
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: About the Shooter - 03/29/23
Originally Posted by rainshot
Democrats are as much to blame as she is. When you celebrate insanity, this is what you get. Sad deal all around.

PREZACTLY!!!
Originally Posted by RiverRider
They don't just celebrate it, they embrace it and villify those who refuse to do the same and dare call it what it is.

Yep. And push that satanic schitt down our throats at every opportunity. Not to mention indoctrinating the kids with it in Public Schools. 😡
Posted By: Joel/AK Re: About the Shooter - 03/29/23
My daughter asked me about the Nashville shooting tonight. She's 12. In a nutshell, I told her it's all political. A guy with a knife could do as much damage but people in charge neglect to go after the real issue. Mental health.
Luckily our schools are locked down tighter than a nuns [bleep], and we are country.

I asked her how many of my guns have jumped up and shot people, she said none

She understands that it's the person behind the tool that does evil.

Sucks that kids nowadays are raised like this, most of us didnt
Originally Posted by Joel/AK
My daughter asked me about the Nashville shooting tonight. She's 12. In a nutshell, I told her it's all political. A guy with a knife could do as much damage but people in charge neglect to go after the real issue. Mental health.
Luckily our schools are locked down tighter than a nuns [bleep], and we are country.

I asked her how many of my guns have jumped up and shot people, she said none

She understands that it's the person behind the tool that does evil.

Sucks that kids nowadays are raised like this, most of us didnt

And of course, the DemonRats are blaming the “Assault Weapons” and also Republicans for not passing more “Gun Control”. 😡

Libertards and DemoRat’s never miss an opportunity to use a tragedy to call for disarmament of all Americans.
Never mind the fact that the shooter was a mentally deranged wacko, whom was reported on the “Evening News” tonight to be under a Dr’s care for MENTAL ILLNESS. 😡.
Posted By: antelope_sniper Re: About the Shooter - 03/29/23
Originally Posted by 79S

Their split times were too fast for them to have trained with Burns.
Their training has Flave written all over it.
Posted By: ldholton Re: About the Shooter - 03/29/23
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by RiverRider

Yep. And push that satanic schitt down our throats at every opportunity. Not to mention indoctrinating the kids with it in Public Schools. 😡
it's not just the Democrats it's any single individuals who accept someone like that whether it be family friends whatever these people are mentally ill and need to be treated if possible I don't believe there is so the alternative is...
Posted By: antelope_sniper Re: About the Shooter - 03/29/23
Originally Posted by Simplepeddler

I imagine this is especially true for autistic persons born female.
Generally autism is a male condition. Over 80% of those diagnosed were born male.

When we look at the predominate interests of the semester, women are about people and relationships, men are about things. Autism essentially kills a person's ability to relate to people, and focuses their mind on things. As a consequence, autistic women are.... different. They don't think like typical women, sobthe above statistic doesn't surprise me.
Posted By: hookeye Re: About the Shooter - 03/29/23
I do find it odd, how people complain about not being accepted, yet choose to not move out and be self supportive. Better yet, be successful.

Would have thought a crappy childhood/homelife to motivate them to grow up and change their surroundings.
Posted By: Pharmseller Re: About the Shooter - 03/29/23
Virginia Tech, 2007.

Glock 19, Walther P22.

31 victims.

It ain’t about ARs.

P
Posted By: Kodiakisland Re: About the Shooter - 03/29/23
It's about not treating mental illness. The left wants to embrace and normalize certain mental illnesses for political gains instead of treating them. They actually care nothing about the well being of the individuals. They're just pawns.
Posted By: Stophel Re: About the Shooter - 03/29/23
They have created and pushed these mental illnesses. They are purposefully driving young people insane.
Posted By: ltppowell Re: About the Shooter - 03/29/23
It's not about "raising", it's not about guns. It's about CRAZY.
Posted By: SupFoo Re: About the Shooter - 03/29/23
Anyone seen any news about;

When and where Shooter purchased all the guns?

Where the Shooter worked?
Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye Re: About the Shooter - 03/30/23
Anyone seen any news about;

When and where Shooter purchased all the guns?

Where the Shooter worked?
I've been waiting for them to get to which store exactly they were purchased from. I have subtly suspected that she was supplied with the weapons. Her having a wrist brace equipped AR pistol slung over her shoulder (but never actually used) just seems a little to "on point" to me, at this particular time, with that very issue being debated before Congress.
© 24hourcampfire