Home
lmao
Neither of my brothers have gotten it yet. One works at a college and one is a high school teacher so I'm pretty sure they've been exposed multiple times. Both were vaccinated early on with the J&J vaccine as it was required to keep their jobs. I know for sure I was exposed November 2021 and either didn't get it or had such a mild case I'm not sure. I did have sniffles one day a couple days after being exposed but it was very minor and cleared up the next day. No vaccinations for me.
Well we now know that the poison shot does absolutely nothing to stop the spread of covid and has been proven to be fairly harmful to many people. Glad I never fell for the lie
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
haha!!
LMAO 🤣
Fabulous, love the Bee.
TFF
Originally Posted by Dutch
Fabulous, love the Bee.

You should check the Onion out sometime again.

It's garbage now.
Yup,

I can relate.........

When folks ask if I am vaccinated, I tell them yes, I got all my shots when I was a kid and in the past I have gotten a tetanus booster every 10 years or so, but I have not been jabbed with an experimental cocktail.

GWB
Originally Posted by geedubya
Yup,

I can relate.........

When folks ask if I am vaccinated, I tell them yes, I got all my shots when I was a kid and in the past I have gotten a tetanus booster every 10 years or so, but I have not been jabbed with an experimental cocktail.

GWB
Good answer.
Pure🩸
© 24hourcampfire