Home
Posted By: 79S Greatest debut of a pro wrestler - 03/29/23
Shockmaster!

Hilarious entrance
LOL Too funny. All that contrived chaos and phony belligerence is pro-wrestling at its best. Dude falls down and loses his mask going through a paper wall! LOL
Bring back Gordy Howe and the Von Ericks!!!
And silly people actually believe the conspiracy theory that wrestling is fake! Silly goose!
Wow! Not a follower of pro wrestling, but that was fun to watch. Looks like a 6th grader took a glitter bomb to a stormtroopers helmet from Star Wars. What role did the french maid play?
I think some guy who desperately wanted to be a cartoonist but realized he had no artistic talent created the whole scheme.
that this form of entertainment is appreciated by the number of people that it is , should be a concern to people of average or higher IQ's.
More real than Reality shows, funnier than a Hollywood rom-com, and more excitement than an OT goal in game 7 of the Stanley Cup!
No, that really is forgettableā€¦

The internet and Vince McMann ruined professional wrestling.
Brings back memories, when I was a wee boy Grandma and I used to watch "Big time Wrestling" religiously. I can picture grandma laughing her butt off at that.
Originally Posted by MPat70
And silly people actually believe the conspiracy theory that wrestling is fake! Silly goose!
Originally Posted by fester

Go ahead and put blondie in the ring with any MMA heavyweight and you will see who gets slapped around...
Originally Posted by shrapnel
Originally Posted by fester

Go ahead and put blondie in the ring with any MMA heavyweight and you will see who gets slapped around...
Ya think?
I quit watching those idiots a LONG time ago. I'll give them credit for being very strong and athletic, though. Nobody picks up and body slams 500+ Andre the Giant like Hulk Hogan could do unless he's in incredible shape. He's paying the price now, though, with his back problems.
Wrastlin is real, honky shut this guy up.
Bruce Lee said the last person he would fight would be an American Professional Wrestler.
Pro. What a waste of the use of that word.
Pro Pards.
Originally Posted by rost495
Pro. What a waste of the use of that word.

Stop being the grumpy old guy..
Originally Posted by Borchardt
Bruce Lee said the last person he would fight would be an American Professional Wrestler.

I doubt that, this is more like Bruce Leeā€¦

Originally Posted by DMc
LOL Too funny. All that contrived chaos and phony belligerence is pro-wrestling at its best. Dude falls down and loses his mask going through a paper wall! LOL
Bring back Gordy Howe and the Von Ericks!!!

I guess you're a follower of this?
What's the technical term for a permed mullet? Permlet? Mullerm?
© 24hourcampfire