Home
China Completes LNG Gas Trade with Chinese Yuan, Ending US Dollar Reliance for Energy Trades
In what is a landmark development, China and France have completed an LNG gas trade using the Chinese yuan,
THUS ENDING THE RELIANCE ON THE US DOLLAR FOR ENERGY TRADES. Moreover, Reuters reported that the transaction involving 65,000 tonnes of LNG from the UAE marked the first yuan-settled LNG trade through the Shanghai Petroleum and Natural Gas Exchange.

Chinese National oil company, CNOOC, and France’s TotalEnergies completed the transaction on Tuesday, according to reports. Additionally, Energy World reported TotalEnergies confirmed the transaction “involved LNG imported from the UAE but did not comment further.”

More in article 👇🏻

https://watcher.guru/news/china-com...ing-us-dollar-reliance-for-energy-trades
Well it looks like the Biden administration have finally succeeded in making the US dollar obsolete on the world stage.

First it was a deal with Russia
Then Saudi Arabia
Then some African nation
Now France

Who will be next? Germany?
So long, petrodollar, Communist China and its artificially propped-up yuan is in the ascent.
19th century - the British century
20th century - the American century
21st century - the Chinese century

Empires / cultures rise and fall.
When our first ally jumps ship, it’s a pretty big deal.
You might want to look up:

“Chinese Equivalent to the world bank” and look at who all has signed on.

China has been very busy with issuing bailouts.
The Govt. has spent and borrowed America right into the toilet. Just watch, the only way out is eliminate the dollar, and this bunch in office wants to go all digital.
Help a guy out here fellas. I know I'm a boomer so it's all my fault but I have no idea what it means to my life or standard of living (however low that may be) if the USD is no longer the worlds reserve currency. Let's say eggs are 3.60 USD a doz convert that to Yuan @.15 cents, my eggs are now 24.40 Yuan. Why will I care if my piddly 2000 SS check in now 13,333.33 Yuan. wtf???
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Help a guy out here fellas. I know I'm a boomer so it's all my fault but I have no idea what it means to my life or standard of living (however low that may be) if the USD is no longer the worlds reserve currency. Let's say eggs are 3.60 USD a doz convert that to Yuan @.15 cents, my eggs are now 24.40 Yuan. Why will I care if my piddly 2000 SS check in now 13,333.33 Yuan. wtf???
Right now, federal reserve notes are (were) required for international trade. All those FRNs the govt been printing have been spread throughout the world. If the world doesn't need them anymore, they'll come home. That will greatly increase the number of FRNs in circulation here, and you've never seen inflation in this country like that.
Originally Posted by dassa
Right now, federal reserve notes are (were) required for international trade. All those FRNs the govt been printing have been spread throughout the world. If the world doesn't need them anymore, they'll come home. That will greatly increase the number of FRNs in circulation here, and you've never seen inflation in this country like that.
Increased money supply=inflation?

What do you think has BEEN driving inflation?....
here is a dumb quiestion ,if that happens and all them dollors come back .Since our dollors are not backed by gold ,Why not just burn them up like wore out bills ,so not to cause inflation? .i mean they just print more when they want to spend it ,which we know causes inflation .so just get rid of excess bills, and not cause inflation .what would be the ramifications ,or problems ? I know nothing about economics

When the rest of the world no longer desires to have U.S. dollars in hand, those dollars become way less valuable at home.
If our Government wanted it different, it would be different.
Originally Posted by rem shooter
here is a dumb quiestion ,if that happens and all them dollors come back .Since our dollors are not backed by gold ,Why not just burn them up like wore out bills ,so not to cause inflation? .i mean they just print more when they want to spend it ,which we know causes inflation .so just get rid of excess bills, and not cause inflation .what would be the ramifications ,or problems ? I know nothing about economics
Most of those dollars aren't pieces of paper. They're computer codes. When you bought your house, did you (or your mortgage company) show up with a bunch of paper? Or did someone hit a few keys and the "money" was transferred?
Keep an eye on exchange rates to measure US Dollar

https://www.x-rates.com/table/?from=USD&amount=1
Most of those dollars aren't pieces of paper. They're computer codes. When you bought your house, did you (or your mortgage company) show up with a bunch of paper? Or did someone hit a few keys and the "money" was transferred?
yep now got it
I know I'm a boomer so it's all my fault but I have no idea what it means to my life or standard of living

Boomer cares only about himself, nothing about the long term future of the country. Many such cases!
Our standard of living will drop like a rock. Our debt will instantly be unsustainable. The world buys treasury bonds to keep dollars in a safe haven until needed for trade. If the world doesn’t need dollars to trade the there is no demand for dollars. Suddenly the Yuan , Ruble , etc are all in demand for trade and the world will park their money in those currencies. I’m no gold bug but gold is going to get expensive. The BRICS nations have been buying huge amounts of gold to back their currencies for trade. They have been slowly converting dollars to gold. The dollar is like the titanic. We just struck the iceberg and most of the passengers have no idea of what is coming.
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
Our standard of living will drop like a rock. Our debt will instantly be unsustainable. The world buys treasury bonds to keep dollars in a safe haven until needed for trade. If the world doesn’t need dollars to trade the there is no demand for dollars. Suddenly the Yuan , Ruble , etc are all in demand for trade and the world will park their money in those currencies. I’m no gold bug but gold is going to get expensive. The BRICS nations have been buying huge amounts of gold to back their currencies for trade. They have been slowly converting dollars to gold. The dollar is like the titanic. We just struck the iceberg and most of the passengers have no idea of what is coming.

Yep. We (American citizens) have effectively “benefitted” from a pyramid scheme. The scheme?? Fleecing the rest of the world, over the last few decades, into believing that our money was actually worth something.

They think they’re still dealing with the hard-working dads and grandpas of the 1950’s. They’re dealing with the “lazy kids”, who know nothing about how to run the business, and are operating off the “good name” of their parents.

Our dollar was worth something, because the rest of the world wanted it, and thought we were a “productive” country, not a nation of “consumers”. If they no longer provide a demand for it, and can use the currency of a nation that actually PRODUCES something, then the value goes down, precipitously.

Question: When a nation no longer has something holding it together (race/culture/religion/politics), AND it no longer even has a stable form of currency (which the government could use to keep folks “in line”, “behave or we seize your investments/bank account!”), what is likely to happen??
No big deal, but if you must blame someone, blame trump and his tariff war with China and his later last-ditch Phase-One trade deal that never materialized before he was booted from the White House... Now if you don't know what that is, then look it up. China like everyone else knew trump was an idiot.

Phil
Originally Posted by Greyghost
No big deal, but if you must blame someone, blame trump and his tariff war with China and his later last-ditch Phase-One trade deal that never materialized before he was booted from the White House... Now if you don't know what that is, then look it up. China like everyone else knew trump was an idiot.

Phil
Heaven forbid we have a currency that is Constitutional, right Phil?

Phil

Yea OK. Keep head inserted up your AZZ

Phil

Chiner's tha good guys.......and no competition, why we'll eat their lunch!
Ain't that so GG!
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

Phil

Yea OK. Keep head inserted up your AZZ
what do you expect from a liberal communist from communist california .I bet he thinks we should not be allowed to own AR-15's or any guns and other democrat dogma .
If our Government wanted it different, it would different.
Right wing wanted to use China trade deals as a political tool running up to the 2016 election, trump promised to profill your wish, now you aren't so happy with its results and want to complain about a new, but only have yourselves to blame.

Phil
We no longer will be able to legally print money so bye bye america
Right wing wanted to use China trade deals as a political tool running up to the 2016 election, trump promised to profill your wish, now you aren't so happy with its results and want to complain about a new, but only have yourselves to blame.

Phil
bull crap . it does not matter who is in office china has always wanted to be the big boy on the block , and be number one .they have been working to usurp the US as#1 nation of the world for decades .and bill clinton helped them greatly .they play the long game .

Phil
Wow, you are a moron
You mean Nixon don't you!

Phil

Phil

Phil
Nixon just opened their door .Clinton ,gave them ballistic missile and nuclear technology and let our manufacturing base go to china for big dollors going into the caugh...caugh ....caugh .. clinton charity fund(clinton family slush fund)
BS, that's all your propaganda. But you are right that Nixon opened the door, Reagan was the creator of our Chinese trade pacts...

Phil
Believe the real problem is that no one under 60 knows our history.

Phil
BS, that's all your propaganda. But you are right that Nixon opened the door, Reagan was the creator of our Chinese trade pacts... and Biden sealed the deal[and our fate].

Phil
No, trump did... its up to Biden to try and repair the damage...

Phil
Hahaha. Tff.

That's the sucker who is destroying the US from within and put Chyna and Russia in the Catbird seat to destroy your precious Nazi World Order and WEF, you stupid commie.
No, trump did... its up to Biden to try and repair the damage...

Phil

I guess he’s doing that by printing money. And giving it to his green energy buddies. What’s left over goes to diversity training. Hasbeen

Phil

Phil
Nixon just opened their door .Clinton ,gave them ballistic missile and nuclear technology and let our manufacturing base go to china for big dollors going into the caugh...caugh ....caugh .. clinton charity fund(clinton family slush fund)

GG won't get it and is way too lazy to find that out for himself/herself/he/she
Gayghost, you must be a plant. No one could be as stupid as you. Who pays you to come up with the schiett you come up with? Watch the top video from a few days ago and tell us again how Bidet will fix anything.

Remind us how he was going to bring respect to Amerka and bring all the nation together and bring all the nations together.

Well, he did bring all the nations together - through our open borders.

https://ijr.com/watch-biden-handler-caught-hot-mic-giving-instructions/
Who was it that too us off the gold standard? OH yea, that was Nixon too... if I remember right, it was Clinton that had us in the best financial shape we've ever been in. But that doesn't fit your scenario, so you all make [bleep] up.

Phil
Who was it that too us off the gold standard? OH yea, that was Nixon too... if I remember right, it was Clinton that had us in the best financial shape we've ever been in. But that doesn't fit your scenario, so you all make [bleep] up.

Phil

Yeah the economy was decent under Clinton but he repealed the Glass Stegall act which caused 2008. He sold sensitive military equipment to China with no repercussions.
You [bleep] really are dumb... it was the 106th Congress and the GOP that repealed the Glass Stegall act, and no it didn't cause the 2008 recession, by that time the 1932 act was long defunct.

Phil
Worse. The part that you borrowed to pay for your new house (the mortgage) wasn't transferred from anyone or any institution. Those dollars were instantly conjured into existence with a key stroke, never having existed before, thus increasing the total money supply in existence, and inflating prices of everything (i.e., proportionally reducing the purchasing power of every dollar already in existence).

Phil

You're still too stupid to connect the dots. This is not an R vs D deal. Most Rs are Rinos controlled by the NWO, as are all the Ds.
The NWO had us fighting each other.

We conservatives are at least smart enough to have finally figured out both Bush presidents were traitorus pukes.

You're too stupid to see Bidet is destroying the US with open borders, financial irresponsibility (Afghanistan and Ukraine), destruction of the petroleum industry, destruction of our Petro Dollar by printing trillions.

There is a reason all the Ds and most of the Rs are anti-Trumpsters.

He's fighting both and the MSM should give you a clue but you're so stupid you still think the govt gives a dayom about you.

As Trump said, "We are in the Final Battle".

Get a clue. This battle is about us against evil.

Child trafficking, child grooming, drag Queen's, Pedophilia, illegal forced jabs, illegal lockdowns, destruction of our economy and banks and financial marlets and modern medicine and pharmaceutical industry.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
So, Jag, this is good, right? Xi and Putin are the good guys saving us from NWO globohomo right????
Originally Posted by goalie
So, Jag, this is good, right? Xi and Putin are the good guys saving us from NWO globohomo right????

Think he answers?
Originally Posted by Jcubed
Originally Posted by goalie

Think he answers?

The Anti American Putin Pufters are going to become Xi Bois so they can root for all of the USA enemies.

It's going to get worse and pretty soon we will see more and more Pro Iran and Pro Nork posts.

[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]
You [bleep] really are dumb... it was the 106th Congress and the GOP that repealed the Glass Stegall act, and no it didn't cause the 2008 recession, by that time the 1932 act was long defunct.

Phil
https://www.usnews.com/opinion/blog...ass-steagall-caused-the-financial-crisis

Here sunshine read the article . You can't take the facts can you?

Phil

Yeah, Clinton did a good job of financing North Koreas nukes and then he financed their ICBMs.

He took foreign trade from Warren Christopher and put it under Ron Brown and then got his bud Bernard Schwartz to sell our missile guidance technology from his Loral Space and Orbital Science to Chyna which resulted in Chynagate and hundreds of chynese pukes fled the US and we only caught and imprisoned Charley Tree.

And remember Carter who illegally sold Chyna our "Silent Sub Propellor Technology".

And remember your bud Zero releasing $150 billion to Iran so they could finance their Nuclear weapons and got an agreement that didn't even restrict them from building the ICBMs they have ready to deliver the Nuclear warheads.

And remember your pos hero the Zero who illegally leased a bunch of our seaports to Chynese CCP businessmen without doing the Federally required Due Diligence so when Kilery got elected with crooked Dominion voting machines illegally hooked to the internet, they could fire off hundreds of short range dirty nukes from sea containers in out harbors so she could run up the white flag and give the US up to the CCP in order to save all of humanity thus completing the NWOs 16 year plan to destroy America which tbe military found out about and were planning a bloody revolution to depose her and came up with The Plan and asked 2 men to step in and run for the presidency against her and act as the spearhead to save America and one man accepted the assignment to save millions of Americans from the planned bloody revolution though it has cost him, Donald J TRUMP $2 Billion dollars, you low life stupid commie POS.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Phil

Yeah, Clinton did a good job of financing North Koreas nukes and then he financed their ICBMs.

He took foreign trade from Warren Christopher and put it under Ron Brown and then got his bud Bernard Schwartz to sell our missile guidance technology from his Loral Space and Orbital Science to Chyna which resulted in Chynagate and hundreds of chynese pukes fled the US and we only caught and imprisoned Charley Tree.

And remember Carter who illegally sold Chyna our "Silent Sub Propellor Technology".

And remember your pos hero the Zero who illegally leased a bunch of our seaports to Chynese CCP businessmen so when Kilery got elected with crooked Dominion voting machines illegally hooked to the internet, they could fire off hundreds of short range dirty nukes from sea containers in out harbors so she could run up the white flag and give the US up to the CCP in order to save all of humanity thus completing the NWOs 16 year plan to destroy America which tbe military found out about and were planning a bloody revolution to depose her and came up with The Plan and asked 2 men to step in and run for the presidency against her and act as the spearhead to save America and one man accepted the assignment to save millions of Americans from the planned bloody revolution though it has cost him, Donald J TRUMP $2 Billion dollars, you low life stupid commie POS.

Poor Nixon he was a choir boy compared to the thieving nutcases running the DNC these days.

Wasn't Ron Brown the guy whose plane crashed overseas when it hit a mountain and they found a bullet hole in his Skull?
This thread is a perfect example of why the US is burning to the ground ..... people get the gvt they deserve , and ‘merika is just the next Babylon .

Remember United We stand divided we fall?
Well, when the FBY got to investigating Chynagate and started questioning Ron Brown, Clinton sent him on an Eastern European fact finding mission where his plane conveniently blew up in midair killing Brown and 27 innocents iirc.

In exchange Clinton and tge Ds wanted to name Houston International after Ron Brown. The joke in Houston was Clinton wanted to name it Knicker International.
Well, when the FBY got to investigating Chynagate and started questioning Ron Brown, Ckinsent him on an Eastern European fact finding mission where his plane conveniently blew up in midair killing Brown and 27 innocents iirc.

In exchange Clinton and tge Ds wanted to name Houston International after Ron Brown. The joke in Houston was Clinton wanted to name it Knicker International.

Answer questions on gold?

Phil

Franklin D. Roosevelt you dumbchitt moron.
Dumbasses like Gayghost, Lostinhell, Sickermore, Plumdumb and Houston_2 forget that in 2007 congressmen Zero and R Lugar went to Ukraine and got the internationally illegal US Neonazi Bioweapons going.

The labs that have killed millions with their US patented swine flu, eboli, bird flu and other viruses.

Natural viruses can not be patented. They were all man made, as was the Covid-19 which was started in the Univ of N Carolina, transferred to Fort Detrich then Canada and then Ukraine and then to Wuhan so it could be released from there.

The recently dead head of Chynas CCP used it to be able to blackmail Chynas Pres Xi with fake "proof" Xi was responsible for the virus and be destroyed.

Too bad, Putin has the info on all the DOD Bioweapons from the Ukranian Labs but the UN blocks the release. I think Xi will eventually force it to surface. There are good reasons many nations are supporting Putin in his move on Ukraine.

They don't want to die from Gates and Faukis next promised viral release. Putin dint want to die from it either.
Dumbasses like Gayghost, Lostinhell, Sickermore, Plumdumb and Houston_2 forget that in 2007 congressmen Zero and R Lugar went to Ukraine and got the internationally illegal US Neonazi Bioweapons going.

The labs that have killed millions with their US patented swine flu, eboli, bird flu and other viruses.

Natural viruses can not be patented. They were all man made, as was the Covid-19 which was started in the Univ of N Carolina, transferred to Fort Detrich then Canada and then Ukraine and then to Wuhan so it could be released from there.

The recently dead head of Chynas CCP used it to be able to blackmail Chynas Pres Xi with fake "proof" Xi was responsible for the virus and be destroyed.

Too bad, Putin has the info on all the DOD Bioweapons from the Ukranian Labs but the UN blocks the release. I think Xi will eventually force it to surface. There are good reasons many nations are supporting Putin in his move on Ukraine.

They don't want to die from Gates and Faukis next promised viral release. Putin dint want to die from it either.

But gold?

Phil
Congress holds the purse strings. We had the Newt Gingrich congress that told Clinton "No".
Didn't our people initially swear we had no Bioweapons Labs in Ukraine.

Well, Nuland didn't want to go down for perjury so she admitted we do. The others who lied under oath have sealed indictments pending.

Originally Posted by Houston_2
You might want to look up:

“Chinese Equivalent to the world bank” and look at who all has signed on.

China has been very busy with issuing bailouts.

Once more before y’all start getting on airplanes or driving to each other’s homes and having a “killin.”

Duck duck go it and look at the world map of what nations have signed on.
France appears to have forgotten who saved the sir a** in WW-II
© 24hourcampfire