Home
My campfire friends/pard, I write this with a sad heart, I just received news that has shattered my world. As you know, I just returned from the North Slope, I finally got a promotion and moved toa 2 on 2 off schedule so I was excited to get home to be with my beloved Tiffany. But when I arrived to our home, I found a letter waiting for me, one that would change our lives forever. In it, Tiffany revealed that she had found love with another, and that she could no longer stay with me. I cannot begin to express the pain and heartache that I feel, knowing that the woman I loved with all my heart has chosen to be with another. And not just any other, but Pastor Vicky. I must admit, the shock of it all is almost too much to bear. To think that my Tiffany, the woman I thought I would spend the rest of my life with, has chosen to be with another woman, is a blow to my very soul. Only person that knew about me coming home was pastor Vicky, that explains why Tiffany left. But even as I write these words, I am reminded of the beauty of love. It is a force that knows no bounds, that can transcend time and space, that can unite even the most unlikely of souls. I guess it’s just me and Lee Ho on a journey of self-discovery and healing. I know that we will emerge from this darkness stronger and wiser, ready to embrace whatever the future holds. Thank you for being my friends/pards, for sharing in my joys and my sorrows.

I have attached the letter maybe some of our more smarter guys can read it and maybe tell me if their is a chance our marriage will not end in divorce???

Yours truly,
Langford Savage

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Pof.com

Sorry....

Grindr.com
I can’t believe I read the whole thing.

Best wishes…..

Clyde

Best wishes…..lol

Clyde
I think the Bible said women should not be preachersand it is an abomination and should remain sileant. i guess this is why ..sorry for your loss
To me this seems like quite an ethics violation by Pastor Vicky. I would save the letter and go to an attorney and get full custody of your son right away. Pick up the pieces from there.
Nobody cares.

LOL
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The saga continues! Good luck Pard!
Dang it! I was hoping for a hot she on she bedtime story.
If you need someone to talk to you’ve got my number. Here to help a brother out.
Originally Posted by BLG

Best wishes…..lol

Clyde
I can’t believe you read the thing twice!
Pics of Pastor Vicky ?
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Nobody cares.

LOL
Ditto, now be a good loser and leave.
Originally Posted by NDsnowman
To me this seems like quite an ethics violation by Pastor Vicky. I would save the letter and go to an attorney and get full custody of your son right away. Pick up the pieces from there.

This

Or

Since Vicky the Pastor has broken the rules in the Bible already.
Maybe you could join both of them could be fun maybe.
Ditched for a chick?

A pastor no less?

Lol. Keep writing fiction.
is it april 1 somewhere already?
You should have asked to watch dumbass Pard!
Woman are like buses. There is another one coming down the road in 15 minutes.
She couldn't even give you the courtesy of double-spacing the Dear Nugget letter.

Good Riddance, I say!
Posted two days early?

79S, you have a career ahead of you, writing for Hallmark. grin
Originally Posted by 12344mag
You should have asked to watch dumbass Pard!
And sold the pics?
I told my brother, "pin your bank statement to your chest and walk into the church next door. They will find you a wife."

My brother's fundamentalist friend reacted, "THAT IS THE LAST PLACE I WOULD GO!!"
Need pics of Pastor Vicky........
The pain and grief I am experiencing are beyond words, but the outpouring of support and love from friends like you has brought some comfort to my shattered heart. Your condolences and words of encouragement have helped me stay strong and hopeful during this challenging period. It is times like these that remind me of the importance of having a strong support system and the value of genuine friendships. Once again, thank you from the bottom of my heart for being there for me during this trying time. Your unwavering support means more to me than you will ever know. Time to have a drink and gather my thoughts.

[Linked Image]
Kegger at your place?
Bugger !

Guessin I'd go by Nugget too, if my given name was Langford !
You will get through this

There is something better waiting for you on the other side of the pain.
Seeing her wedding ring on the letter rips my heart out😭😭😭
Originally Posted by 79S

Is that like an 18 ring size?
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
I had a buddy’s girlfriend leave him for another woman, he said “at least she didn’t leave me because I wasn’t man enough” grin
Originally Posted by funshooter

This

Or

Since Vicky the Pastor has broken the rules in the Bible already.
Maybe you could join both of them could be fun maybe.
If she has broken that rule maybe she will break the rules about a 3sum ?? Just asking. for a friend.

I'm so sorry to hear the news. Best wishes.

kwg
Originally Posted by 79S
My campfire friends/pard, I write this with a sad heart, I just received news that has shattered my world.

I have attached the letter maybe some of our more smarter guys can read it and maybe tell me if their is a chance our marriage will not end in divorce???

Yours truly,
Langford Savage

Turn gay. You’ll do much better.

You’re welcome!

🦫
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by 79S
My campfire friends/pard, I write this with a sad heart, I just received news that has shattered my world.

Yours truly,
Langford Savage

You’re welcome!

🦫

Beav,

Nugget will have to play the roll of catcher.

Without thumbs, he won't be able to hold onto your arse, for traction !

wink
Damn it pard! That’s awful. She has pretty handwriting though.

If I may, first thing I’d do is get hammered then I’d fold that up and save it in the sock drawer. After you jam your prick in Vicky’s ass burn the letter and move on.
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Damn it pard! That’s awful. She has pretty handwriting though.

If I may, first thing I’d do is get hammered then I’d fold that up and save it in the sock drawer. After you jam your prick in Vicky’s ass burn the letter and move on.

Step 1: change locks.

You’re welcome!

🦫
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Just printed out several copies of that letter and ran it through the shredder. The garden says "THANK YOU!" Better than Miracle Grow!
With all due respect, I think we know what Travis is doing during his exile.
Originally Posted by 79S
My campfire friends/pard, I write this with a sad heart, I just received news that has shattered my world. As you know, I just returned from the North Slope, I finally got a promotion and moved toa 2 on 2 off schedule so I was excited to get home to be with my beloved Tiffany. But when I arrived to our home, I found a letter waiting for me, one that would change our lives forever. In it, Tiffany revealed that she had found love with another, and that she could no longer stay with me. I cannot begin to express the pain and heartache that I feel, knowing that the woman I loved with all my heart has chosen to be with another. And not just any other, but Pastor Vicky. I must admit, the shock of it all is almost too much to bear. To think that my Tiffany, the woman I thought I would spend the rest of my life with, has chosen to be with another woman, is a blow to my very soul. Only person that knew about me coming home was pastor Vicky, that explains why Tiffany left. But even as I write these words, I am reminded of the beauty of love. It is a force that knows no bounds, that can transcend time and space, that can unite even the most unlikely of souls. I guess it’s just me and Lee Ho on a journey of self-discovery and healing. I know that we will emerge from this darkness stronger and wiser, ready to embrace whatever the future holds. Thank you for being my friends/pards, for sharing in my joys and my sorrows.

Yours truly,
Langford Savage

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Well I'll give you an A for effort for keeping this chitshow going this long pard lol. Best part is there are some on here that probably think this is real

My thoughts as well.
As your life is in a turmoil right now; her green grass may dry up soon.
You should start a new life with your son. She abandoned you and your son. I know that hurts, you're feel better as time passes.
Wishing you all the best.
Originally Posted by wabigoon
What’s that?
Have you given consideration to the possibility that Tiffany is not serious in this - that she simply may be running a prank on you?
Originally Posted by CCCC
Have you given consideration to the possibility that Tiffany is not serious in this - that she simply may be running a prank on you?
SOMEBODY running a prank here!!

hint…
Originally Posted by 79S

You gave her a Lee die lock ring on your wedding day?
Originally Posted by New_2_99s
Originally Posted by 79S

Yours truly,
Langford Savage

You’re welcome!

🦫

Beav,

Nugget will have to play the roll of catcher.

Without thumbs, he won't be able to hold onto your arse, for traction !

wink

It’s gotta be better than him leaving his fingernail marks on my ass, don’tcha think?

🤷🏽‍♀️🤣🦫
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson

You’re welcome!

🦫

😳😂🦫
I hope you were posting all of these sagas on other social media that you could monetize instead of just doing it here.
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, ta dum ta dum ta dum
YAWN........

You’re welcome!

🦫

Now that’s Art!
79S on another point. I am heading down to Anchorage with the Fairbanks Mock Trial kids. Where did you get the Blanton's?
^^^^^^^ Finally someone caught it ! ^^^^^^^

She might be but that would be pretty pathetic. She’d have to put a lot of time and effort into the “long con” which is a sad commentary on how lonely her life is. To go to all the time and trouble not to mention the hours upon endless hours of thinking about it would be really sad if true….it really is her cry for friendship. She doesn’t realize it now but she will someday just how desperate and deeply lonely she is to concoct a story simply for the attention it garners her.

I’m sure that you feel like I feel about her and her story so “that’s all I got to say ‘bout that”. I wish Tiffany and Co. a happier future…
Originally Posted by kaboku68
79S on another point. I am heading down to Anchorage with the Fairbanks Mock Trial kids. Where did you get the Blanton's?

I wouldn’t waste the good stuff on the kids. They’ll drink whatever you give them. 😉
Well damn I thought this was going to be another piece about his dog dying!!
Originally Posted by 1beaver_shooter
Well damn I thought this was going to be another piece about his dog dying!!

It kinda is…
This is a definite contender for a Beaver Award in the category “attention whore prank”.
Some serious time invested there.

Flave’s gonna have to bring his A+ game Sunday to beat this.

P.S. A+ for penmanship!
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Originally Posted by BLG

Best wishes…..lol

Clyde
I can’t believe you read the thing twice!
Glutton for punishment. 🙄

Clyde
Look at the bright side. At least she didn't take all your stuff with her. I knew a guy once that came home from work and his wife had left with another man. They took everything he had, tools, guns, a Lincoln SA 200 welding machine, everything. Now that's cold.
Langford, I feel you deserve the truth here,

It’s not Vicky,

It’s me…….So sorry Pard,

And it wont be Mississippi, but Wisconsin,

If you would like an invite to the wedding, feel free to send us a self-addressed and prepaid envelope, in which I will return it with directions and dates,

I’ll put you down for 1 Dinner plate that night, You’ll be alone obviously?

Would it be too much to ask you to cover your own cost for Dinner that night? And of course, BYOB…

Toddles………
Originally Posted by Kenneth
Langford, I feel you deserve the truth here,

It’s not Vicky,

It’s me…….So sorry Pard,

And it wont be Mississippi, but Wisconsin,

If you would like an invite to the wedding, feel free to send us a self-addressed and prepaid envelope, in which I will return it with directions and dates,

I’ll put you down for 1 Dinner plate that night, You’ll be alone obviously?

Would it be too much to ask you to cover your own cost for Dinner that night? And of course, BYOB…

Toddles………
^^^
And now we’re putting this s hit on the fire! The entire world is BATS HIT crazy!
Man, Langford, I'm really super sorry about your luck. I don't know what to do, but I feel like I have to do something.
So, how about this? You should be honored that I'm going out of my way to honor you like this.

[Linked Image from s3-prod.adage.com]

Anybody who doesn't like this hates Langford. You jerks!!!!!!
Nug-Nug,didn't you find a blow up doll at the dump awhile back?
Between that and the Blantons you should be GTG,,,,
Does Paster Vicky wear a pants suit with shoulder pads?
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Originally Posted by 79S

You gave her a Lee die lock ring on your wedding day?

Next time, make it a Forster Cross Bolt!
This stinks of Deflave, and April "Fools" day is near. miles
Poor poor Lee Ho....

....poor poor Lee Ho. He very low,

... poor poor Lee Ho...his mother a ho.

"I never dreamed that I'd lose somebody like you
But I've been a fool, playing games with your heart
Now I'm begging for a chance to make it right
To win back your love, and never be apart

Oh, Tiffany, my heart aches with regret
For all the pain and heartache I've caused you
But I promise to make it up to you, my love
And show you that my feelings are true

I'm gonna get on a plane to find you
Travel across oceans and continents too
Because no distance can keep me away from you
My heart and soul belong to you

Let's forget the past and start anew
Together we'll make beautiful memories
And I'll cherish every moment spent with you
Until the end of time, my sweet Tiffany"
I found some of her lipstick I can still smell her scent on it.. Time to open another bottle I need some clarity.

[Linked Image]
Damn Nug, you need some AA pronto
Definitely an ethics violation. Probably why they are moving..
Originally Posted by 79S

Yours truly,
Langford Savage

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by crittrgittr
Yeah, he needs a tow truck for his heart. frown
Originally Posted by crittrgittr

No, man...he desperately needs some more decent whiskey.
Pard/Friends the liquor is working, I'm headed to Mississippi to find Tiffany," If you all could see the pain in my eyes since she left. I just couldn't bear the thought of living without her. Her laughter still echoed in my ears, as if she was calling out to me to come and find her. But there's something that's been bothering me, something I can't ignore. I can't shake the feeling that Pastor Vicky is manipulating her, twisting her thoughts and turning her against me. It's as if Tiffany is under a spell, blinded by Vicky's charm and persuasive words. So, I made up my mind to embark on a journey that will take me deep into the heart of the Mississippi Delta, a place where the air will be thick with the sounds of blues music and the ghosts of the past will linger at every turn. It won't be easy, but I'm willing to do whatever it takes to win back the heart of the woman I love and protect her from Vicky's influence! I just need to talk to Lee Ho's grandparents see if they will watch him for 2 weeks.

[Linked Image]

Yeah
Maybe Katie Sunshine will bring you a little joy.

Roll on, Nugget. smile
[Linked Image]
Pard.....I am so very sorry.

My wife left me last week too.

Said she was no Indian lover and left.
You will be pretty close to Paul Bernard if you found you needed a hug.
Just bumped into Pastor Vicky at the Thursday evening hymn sing - says she hasn't seen ol' Tiffany for several weeks, and they were never really friends and such. Just a beard deal.

Vicky surmised that Tiff has been up in Bozeman ever since - cruisin' around with some elderly dude in a Pontiac.
[Linked Image]
The April fools was slightly amusing the first 10 years. Now it’s ridiculous.

I hope your wife and Vicky eat puss better than you can tell a joke. Damn….
Just bumped into Pastor Vicky at the Thursday evening hymn sing - says she hasn't seen ol' Tiffany for several weeks, and they were never really friends and such. Just a beard deal.

Vicky surmised that Tiff has been up in Bozeman ever since - cruisin' around with some elderly dude in a Pontiac.

Poor
Old
Nigka
Thinks
It’s
A
Cadillac
Laying it on a lil thick aren’t ya?
Stick a glock in your mouth, pull trigger,. Problems over
Nugget. I’ll call the VA and see if they can get you some in treatment. You’re scaring me man. If you really want to go to MS though, skip Jackson and go to Biloxi instead. Lots more to do their with casinos and good seafood, just stay off the beach, that’s some nasty ass water.
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by blanket

Yep do all of us a favour and stop with the bs trolling, wasn’t funny from the start and trashes up an otherwise decent site.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Woke at 0330 and couldn’t sleep, now I’ve read this crazy crap. At least my mom ran off with a volunteer firefighter when I was four.
Allways heard Alaskan winters were long, guess to long for some.
Originally Posted by 79S

Yours truly,
Langford Savage

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
I told you in a post a week or so ago Pastor Vicky was gonna get Tiff,s muffin...
🤦‍♂️🤣🤣🤦‍♂️
Originally Posted by 79S
[Linked Image]
🤣🤣🤣
I'm telling you, it's not Vicky, that's just a diversion. It's a VooDoo Woman named "Phyllis".

I have to admit that when I saw this thread I thought it was a Jimmy Olson on the death of the 80’s mall singer 😂

Ron
Originally Posted by 79S
[Linked Image]

Bahahaha
I didn’t realize it at first but one of the best moments in my life is when my ex was finally gone. Lemonade from lemons. Edk
I came home from the slope to the same deal. I was tore up....but in hindsight, she did me a favor. Wife v2.0 is superior in every way.

Wish you the same luck.
Originally Posted by Partsman

Yep do all of us a favour and stop with the bs trolling, wasn’t funny from the start and trashes up an otherwise decent site.

Oh my.

Oh my.

If Pastor Vicky hums this song when she's munchin the carpet, you're probably F'd, Nugget...

So you lost out to a Pastor Snapper Lapper. Bummer.
So you lost out to a Pastor Snapper Lapper. Bummer.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by 79S
[Linked Image]
Fly into New Orleans. I’ll feed you, give you a warm bed to rest your weary head and let you borrow my scooter to get up to Jackson. Chicks dig scooters. You’ll win her back.

And quit acting like a woman or child and get a man pastor.
Originally Posted by Ringman

And quit acting like a woman or child and get a man pastor.
Tell us you can’t read sign, without telling us.

LOL
Originally Posted by Rooster7

Oh my.

And yet, they are here......

Personally, I find Nugget's posts amusing entertainment, or I wouldn't read them.
Originally Posted by las
Originally Posted by Rooster7

Oh my.

And yet, they are here......

Personally, I find Nugget's posts amusing entertainment, or I wouldn't read them.

I'm funny that way too. If I don't care for someone or their posts, I just don't read them...

Crazy huh??
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
I don't want to sound cold about it because I've been there and done that. It hurts. While I was in Japan many years ago (1963) I as drinking with a Japanese businessman and he said his fiance' had just ended their relationship. I offered my condolences while feeling a bit awkward about the situation. He said to me, "No matter. Old Japanese saying. There are many grains of sand on the beach." e had a few drinks and parted our ways. Left his phone numb and said we should get together when I passed through again on my way home. I did and as I had to wait several days for a flight back stateside we had some good times on his dime. Sad to say he passed a few years back.

My first wife just up and left saying she wanted to spend some time with her mother. She never came back and the divorce came later. I was pretty well broke up about it but life goes on. About a year later, maybe a bit longer that that I met another woman. We lived together for almost two years before marrying up and when she passed four years ago it was hard. However, we did have 52 good years together and I thank God for that.

Take my word on this, you will find that "grain of sand" meant to be with you but sometimes it takes patience. I'll say a prayer you find what you're looking for sooner than later but remember, it takes time to heal.
PJ
[Linked Image]
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🥴🤣🤣🥴🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
Originally Posted by renegade50
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🥴🤣🤣🥴🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
I hope the friction doesn't start a grease fire! laugh
Look, if she's been with multiple partners behind your back, she was gone long before this. She just hadn't let you know.

Dad told me love was like a roller coaster ride. You go up, you go down. You go round and round, but eventually, the ride comes to a stop, the bar lifts and you exit to the left and go looking for a new ride.
Originally Posted by 79S
[Linked Image]

🤣🤣🤣🤣 TFF
Originally Posted by deerstalker
is it april 1 somewhere already?
AMEN BROTHER !!!!
Do some people actually believe this is real???

After reading some of the post on this thread .
And the previous nugget / Tiffany saga threads it seems that some people think they are actually giving advice for a real situation...

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🥴🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🥴🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
Other than a muffn munching woman pastor..
Butch looking short hair cut profile types and wearing glasses.
The normal profile of a woman pastor or woman religious leader plus or minus the glasses....

Hint... all the rest is not real...

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
The normal profile of a woman pastor or woman religious leader plus or minus the glasses....

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
The lotion is def real!
If that's her wedding ring, glad she's not my proctologist !
Did you ask if you could watch them scissoring?
Jeez... I can't believe nobody has referenced the Hot-Crazy Matrix video on this yet... y'know?

You may recall the part about the No-Go Zone? This is where you find your strippers, your hookers, your girls named Tiffany... true story, bro.
Hey Doc, little off-topic, but can you fill us in on all the buzz surrounding adrenochrome? It sounds like it’s all the rage in some circles.
It certainly was well written.

I was hoping for pictures of Pastor Vic and Tiff.
Originally Posted by muleshoe
It certainly was well written.

I was hoping for pictures of Pastor Vic and Tiff.

I have been waiting as well.
Originally Posted by 79S
[Linked Image]
smile
Well played.
I'm hoping that either:
You don't have a dog or she took it with her.

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
Why you gotta harsh nugget’s buzz?
Oh hail.....
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by 79S
[Linked Image]
Fly into New Orleans. I’ll feed you, give you a warm bed to rest your weary head and let you borrow my scooter to get up to Jackson. Chicks dig scooters. You’ll win her back.
DO NOT take this offer! This is a trap Nugget.
Homosexual deviants always prey on the emotionally weak.
it can happen ,women are born f ucked up . maybe 10 % are decent and honest ,i have been where you are now , things will get better for you. good luck ,Pete53 P.S. for now the only answer is more WHISKEY ! " enjoy yourself "
Originally Posted by RUM7
Originally Posted by 79S
[Linked Image]
One moment you'll be having a nice Viking food dinner and BAM! the next thing you know you'll be in bed with a man sporting two helmets.
Originally Posted by 79S
[Linked Image]
One moment you'll be having a nice Viking food dinner and BAM! the next thing you know you'll be in bed with a man sporting two helmets.
Or in a tub full of ice with “call 911” scrawled on the mirror with lipstick.
Why d'ya plaaane tickeeeets keep gettinnn spensive? "Siri, dammit, why'd you mis-spell that? I mean........

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by pete53
it can happen ,women are born f ucked up . maybe 10 % are decent and honest ,i have been where you are now , things will get better for you. good luck ,Pete53 P.S. for now the only answer is more WHISKEY ! " enjoy yourself "

This is great advice!!
If your OP isn't an April fool's joke, you are really, really stupid.

It's over.

No point in chasing her to Mississippi. She'll just resent you even more.

She doesn't care about you. She's been sleeping around for some time (she says). And she doesn't care about your kid.

Take the letter you posted and go see a divorce lawyer tomorrow.
I think you're alone now.

There doesn't seem to be anyone around.
[Linked Image]
I agree with you Renegade, do you suppose this is the final page??
the last day and half my thoughts have consumed me with only one desire: to be loved. I longed for someone to share my life with, to hold and to cherish, to be the one that would complete me. I find myself whispering, All I ever wanted was to be loved. Is that too much to ask? To find that one special person who will see me for who I am and love me unconditionally?" I thought I found that person in Tiffany. She had been the one who had shown me what love could be, who had accepted me for who I was and seen the good in me. But it was taken away from me by circumstances beyond my control.

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by DocRocket
Jeez... I can't believe nobody has referenced the Hot-Crazy Matrix video on this yet... y'know?

You may recall the part about the No-Go Zone? This is where you find your strippers, your hookers, your girls named Tiffany... true story, bro.
Hogwash. This is either clickbait or narcissism. Either way get a grip. eom
Nugget,
Pal, bro, buddy…..pard!

Just around the corner is another woman. One who can keep house like June Cleaver, cook like Betty Crocker, and fug like Tracy Lords.

Stay strong!

LOL
Originally Posted by ironbender
Nugget,
Pal, bro, buddy…..pard!

Just around the corner is another woman. One who can keep house like any June Cleaver, cook like Betty Crocker, and fug like Tracy Lords.

Stay strong!

LOL
Ward, you were a little hard on the Beaver last night.
[Linked Image]
For fugs sake, some of you guys think this pard is for real? The drama continues, fug me runnin'! And he sure as hell ain't valley trash. He'd have had his ass kicked and thrown out years ago. Goofy SOB. That's about all I have to say. JMHO
Originally Posted by DouginAlaska
For fugs sake, some of you guys think this pard is for real? The drama continues, fug me runnin'! And he sure as hell ain't valley trash. He'd have had his ass kicked and thrown out years ago. Goofy SOB. That's about all I have to say. JMHO

You said it. I'd be enjoying that Slope pay buying whatever the fahq I wanted, gong where I wanted, and keeping my own schedule.
Originally Posted by 79S
[Linked Image]

I like that you mix up your lotion brands. It keeps things fresh.
Ok let's take inventory, you still got a good job, you got all your stuff,you got your health, you don't have a bitch to deal with ,looks like you are golden !!! Move on!!
Maybe you should be writting romance novels for pre-teens.

Have you ever contemplated suicide?

I often spend holidays manning a suicide Hotline....... my approach is to suggest various methods.
Originally Posted by 79S
[Linked Image]

I like that you mix up your lotion brands. It keeps things fresh.
🥴🤣🤣🤣🥴
Originally Posted by 79S
the last day and half my thoughts have consumed me with only one desire: to be loved. I longed for someone to share my life with, to hold and to cherish, to be the one that would complete me. I find myself whispering, All I ever wanted was to be loved. Is that too much to ask? To find that one special person who will see me for who I am and love me unconditionally?" I thought I found that person in Tiffany. She had been the one who had shown me what love could be, who had accepted me for who I was and seen the good in me. But it was taken away from me by circumstances beyond my control.

[Linked Image]
Damn, just get a dog.
If this is indeed serious, I'd study the Bible, and find a good Christian woman.
Originally Posted by BLG
I can’t believe I ate read the whole thing.

Rolaids commercial . . .
If this is indeed serious, I'd study the Bible, and find a good Christian woman.

I had have a Cousin that is a strong Mormon.

His first wife passed away from Cancer and he was devastated.

It took him many years to get over it.

He met a real nice good Mormon Girl in church and started dating her.

It took a few years and they got married. He knocked her up.
her girl friend showed up in the delivery room when she had their baby.

The Girl friend said Thank you for giving us our Baby, Sign these papers or you will never see your baby ever.

Ya find a good girl in Church they say.

These to girls planned on using my Cousin to have a baby of their own Because he was a good church going guy.

The baby is all grown up now and I do not know what the relationship between my Cousin and his kid is now.

My cousin never remarried after this and is getting up in age upper 60s to maybe in his 70s now.

Ya Get a good Church girl they will make good wives.

There are pieces of crap all over in this world just looking to screw over anyone they can for their own pleasures.
Originally Posted by funshooter

I had have a Cousin that is a strong Mormon.

His first wife passed away from Cancer and he was devastated.

It took him many years to get over it.

He met a real nice good Mormon Girl in church and started dating her.

It took a few years and they got married. He knocked her up.
her girl friend showed up in the delivery room when she had their baby.

The Girl friend said Thank you for giving us our Baby, Sign these papers or you will never see your baby ever.

Ya find a good girl in Church they say.

These to girls planned on using my Cousin to have a baby of their own Because he was a good church going guy.

The baby is all grown up now and I do not know what the relationship between my Cousin and his kid is now.

My cousin never remarried after this and is getting up in age upper 60s to maybe in his 70s now.

Ya Get a good Church girl they will make good wives.

There are pieces of crap all over in this world just looking to screw over anyone they can for their own pleasures.

To be fair Wabi said Christian, not Mormon.

There’s a difference between a woman, and a good woman regardless of faith or lack thereof.
Originally Posted by 1beaver_shooter
Ok let's take inventory, you still got a good job, you got all your stuff,you got your health, you don't have a bitch to deal with ,looks like you are golden !!! Move on!!

> MUCH TRUTH < change the locks and don`t look back ,heck start booking a hunt someplace ,enjoy and treat yourself to a nasty long legged Whore !
This thread was started on March 30th in 72 hours give or take an hour there were over 10K views. That works out to about 143 views an hour… A few weeks back, probably mor like a couple months back, some of the “old” guard as they think of themselves were complaining about slumlord and his threads. They were saying they were mundane brings nothing to the campfire, he is the reason why all the “good” guys are leaving etc. For the record I think slumlord is a hoot, genuine good guy and I bs with him through pm’s. I got to thinking along with another forum member Deflave what is it most of these guys on 24 hours thrive off of?? The answer DRAMA! So, I cooked up a story about Langford and Tiffany. Most realized it was a joke, but the 24-hour crew came running and ate it up like Werther’s original candy. That seed was just planted for this next iteration of the Langford and Tiffany story. Over 10K people have read it so far. When this story was posted a few hours later one the biggest stories hit the indictment of Donald trump. Several threads were started and most of them are now on the 3rd page. While this story of drama that you all love is still on page 1. For those that gave sincere answers good on you, your friends are lucky to have you as pards! For the rest of you dick beaters you are all bunch of ph ucking idiots like douginak, partsman sharpsman, ewc, blanket, cisco1. Every time these clowns post I ensure I will post and remind them they are ph ucking retards. With THAT APRILS FOOLS YOU DRAMA QUEENS WHEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thank my wife for writing the letter she has a sense of humor unlike majority of dolts on this site. Also Deflave!
And so goes the days of our Pards....
And so goes the days of our Pards....

Ph ucking A Pard! You have a sense of humor Pard!
Originally Posted by 79S
This thread was started on March 30th in 72 hours give or take an hour there were over 10K views. That works out to about 143 views an hour… A few weeks back, probably mor like a couple months back, some of the “old” guard as they think of themselves were complaining about slumlord and his threads. They were saying they were mundane brings nothing to the campfire, he is the reason why all the “good” guys are leaving etc. For the record I think slumlord is a hoot, genuine good guy and I bs with him through pm’s. I got to thinking along with another forum member Deflave what is it most of these guys on 24 hours thrive off of?? The answer DRAMA! So, I cooked up a story about Langford and Tiffany. Most realized it was a joke, but the 24-hour crew came running and ate it up like Werther’s original candy. That seed was just planted for this next iteration of the Langford and Tiffany story. Over 10K people have read it so far. When this story was posted a few hours later one the biggest stories hit the indictment of Donald trump. Several threads were started and most of them are now on the 3rd page. While this story of drama that you all love is still on page 1. For those that gave sincere answers good on you, your friends are lucky to have you as pards! For the rest of you dick beaters you are all bunch of ph ucking idiots like douginak, partsman sharpsman, ewc, blanket, cisco1. Every time these clowns post I ensure I will post and remind them they are ph ucking retards. With THAT APRILS FOOLS YOU PH UCKING DRAMA QUEEN RETARDS WHEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thank my wife for writing the letter she has a sense of humor unlike majority of dolts on this site. Also Deflave!
laugh laugh laugh
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🥴🥴🥴🤣🤣🤣🥴🥴🥴🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
Happy Aril Fool's Day, Pard! smile
Enjoyed your creativity, but the gay pastor thing hit too close to home.
#toosoon
Lol
Most on here thrive off the misery of others. This thread illustrates it. They read this and go whew someone out their that has it worse than me… This place gives you glimpse to what is really going on in America.
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
Originally Posted by 79S
This thread was started on March 30th in 72 hours give or take an hour there were over 10K views. That works out to about 143 views an hour… A few weeks back, probably mor like a couple months back, some of the “old” guard as they think of themselves were complaining about slumlord and his threads. They were saying they were mundane brings nothing to the campfire, he is the reason why all the “good” guys are leaving etc. For the record I think slumlord is a hoot, genuine good guy and I bs with him through pm’s. I got to thinking along with another forum member Deflave what is it most of these guys on 24 hours thrive off of?? The answer DRAMA! So, I cooked up a story about Langford and Tiffany. Most realized it was a joke, but the 24-hour crew came running and ate it up like Werther’s original candy. That seed was just planted for this next iteration of the Langford and Tiffany story. Over 10K people have read it so far. When this story was posted a few hours later one the biggest stories hit the indictment of Donald trump. Several threads were started and most of them are now on the 3rd page. While this story of drama that you all love is still on page 1. For those that gave sincere answers good on you, your friends are lucky to have you as pards! For the rest of you dick beaters you are all bunch of ph ucking idiots like douginak, partsman sharpsman, ewc, blanket, cisco1. Every time these clowns post I ensure I will post and remind them they are ph ucking retards. With THAT APRILS FOOLS YOU PH UCKING DRAMA QUEEN RETARDS WHEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

laugh laugh laugh
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🥴🥴🥴🤣🤣🤣🥴🥴🥴🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Happy Aril Fool's Day, Pard! smile
Originally Posted by erikj
Enjoyed your creativity, but the gay pastor thing hit too close to home.
#toosoon
Lol

You are all pards! Now take me hunting
No it just illustrates your an idiot and have no clue about the members here.

Such a trashy waste of a good site when you post inane crap with no redeeming qualities.

Such a trashy waste of a good site when you post inane crap with no redeeming qualities.

Retard alert!!! You are a idiot it’s a simple fact a miserable one at that... You all are drama queens. Now go eat a bowl of oatmeal..
I ain't eating the f-ing oatmeal and you can't make me!!
Well played 79S well played.

I also thought it was fuggin hilarious 😂
Originally Posted by 79S

Retard alert!!! You are a idiot it’s a simple fact a miserable one at that... You all are drama queens. Now go eat a bowl of oatmeal..

Hey 79S, GFY!
I did not have time to read all yer chit.

Please do another ..............
Hold on here…..

This is all a joke?

WTF?
Originally Posted by 79S

Hey 79S, GFY!

Drama queen living at mile 13 of kgb otherwise known as heroin alley..
Hold on here…..

This is all a joke?

WTF?

April fools Pard!
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

Hey 79S, GFY!

Your April Fools joke pissed poor Dougie off , He's busy trying to celebrate Tranny Vengeance Day with his Methican buddies
Shît I’ve been had
All BS.

Who would have guessed?
I figured it was a hoax due to if it were real there'd be tons of available wimmins at the dump.
From the git go, difficult to believe that any actually took it seriously - but can give it some points for female uniqueness. It did stimulate some creative replies. Happy 4/1/23
Originally Posted by WYcoyote
All BS.

Who would have guessed?
Most everyone knew it was crap, sad thing is April fools is done today not way back.

So only -79 is the fool for starting this diatribe, especially thinking he is clever, an epic fail.
All BS.

Who would have guessed?
Most everyone knew it was crap, sad thing is April fools is done today not way back.

So only -79 is the fool for starting this diatribe, especially thinking he is clever, an epic fail.

Lol. Nice try but no.
The longer the troll, the bigger the catch.

It does illustrate that many only read the OP, some only the thread title, then reply. Thus, they miss much information.

The serious concern and heartfelt replies were cute though.
All BS.

Who would have guessed?

Only epic failure is you believing your Dr..
The longer the troll, the bigger the catch.

It does illustrate that many only read the OP, some only the thread title, then reply. Thus, they miss much information.

The serious concern and heartfelt replies were cute though.

You are one of the few to have actually met my wife. Everything about “Langford and Tiffany” are complete opposite of my marriage and life. Sure fools will be by to try and say otherwise. Again this illustrates how most here prey on the misery of others..
From the git go, difficult to believe that any actually took it seriously - but can give it some points for female uniqueness. It did stimulate some creative replies. Happy 4/1/23

Many here live miserable lives and hope stuff like this is true.. everyone always wonders how people get duped for their entire life savings. Well this thread illustrates how easy it is.
Originally Posted by 79S
All BS.

Who would have guessed?

Holy [bleep] your one dumb son of a bitch.

and look at this crap, painting all with a broad brush, you have no idea what a fine group is actually here.
No one but you lives a miserable life when they feel they need to post crap, and then try pass it off as April Fools.
Way to go, nothing like lowering the IQ of Ricks site.

"Many here live miserable lives and hope stuff like this is true.. everyone always wonders how people get duped for their entire life savings. Well this thread illustrates how easy it is."

crazy

Are you shítting me? If Rick was concerned about that, the Q and connecting dots threads - heck, likely the entire campfire forum - would get nuked.
Originally Posted by 79S
Most on here thrive off the misery of others. This thread illustrates it. They read this and go whew someone out their that has it worse than me… This place gives you glimpse to what is really going on in America.

Thought it perfectly illustrated how gullible so many are.
Originally Posted by 79S
All BS.

Who would have guessed?

and look at this crap, painting all with a broad brush, you have no idea what a fine group is actually here.
No one but you lives a miserable life when they feel they need to post crap, and then try pass it off as April Fools.

"Many here live miserable lives and hope stuff like this is true.. everyone always wonders how people get duped for their entire life savings. Well this thread illustrates how easy it is."

crazy
I bet you're a blast at dinner parties.
Open a ministry of homosexuality??

Homosexuality is an abomination to God. She will never be satisfied without repentance. Selfish, sexual, adultery will NEVER fill that void. She, like all of us, must repent and be converted that our sins may be wiped away.

Emotionally driven women are never to be occupying the pulpit.

If you get on the weong train at the station, then every station you get to is the wrong station.
I’m guilty of not doing so on occasion, but I generally like to read at least a few posts above mine after I read the initial post of a thread.
Originally Posted by 79S
All BS.

Who would have guessed?

crazy

I live a wonderful life. I did something today only you Canadians dream of doing. Shooting a steel challenge with pistols ie Glocks etc. I do more [bleep] in a year then most dream of doing in their entire lifetime. You illustrate to many that you are a miserable ph uck..
Originally Posted by 79S
Hold on here…..

This is all a joke?

WTF?

April fools Pard!

Does this mean there will be no pictures of Tiff and Pastor Vic?
Originally Posted by 79S
Hold on here…..

This is all a joke?

WTF?

April fools Pard!

Tiffany in the middle she a hot thang!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image from i.etsystatic.com]
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

Hey 79S, GFY!

Well you got that wrong which doesn't surprise me.
Heh. This thread just shows who's a dumbàss and who isn't.

Pard, good for you Pard. I'm glad you learned your lesson.

A good relationship is one where both parties feel valued, respected, and supported. It's a relationship where both people communicate openly and honestly with each other, listen actively, and work together to solve problems and address conflicts.

In a good relationship, there is trust, intimacy, and a sense of shared values and goals. Both people feel comfortable being themselves around each other and can rely on each other for emotional and practical support.

Good relationships require effort and commitment from both people involved. It's important to maintain a balance between individual needs and the needs of the relationship, as well as to regularly check in with each other to ensure that both people are satisfied and happy with the relationship.

Overall, a good relationship is one that enhances the lives of both people involved and contributes positively to their overall well-being.
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

Hey 79S, GFY!

Well you got that wrong which doesn't surprise me.

Sure thing anything after settlers bay on kgb is methville

Only reason you go to church is for the drama… and get caught up on all the juicy gossip.. I specifically chose a female pastor because your pastor is a female lol..
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Are you shítting me? If Rick was concerned about that, the Q and connecting dots threads; heck, likely the entire campfire forum; would get nuked.

+1
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S
Hold on here…..

This is all a joke?

WTF?

April fools Pard!

[Linked Image]

Oh HE!! NO
Let her go Let her go for the love of God Let her.
Can we get episode 3?

I was really looking forward to the trip to Louisiana.
Originally Posted by 79S

Only reason you go to church is for the drama… and get caught up on all the juicy gossip.. I specifically chose a female pastor because your pastor is a female lol..
Women pastors are A-OK with Wabi???
I don't think that jibes with scripture.
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
Originally Posted by 79S

laugh laugh laugh

You are all pards! Now take me hunting

Pard you have an open invitation to come hunt Pa Whitetails with me. I'll put you up and feed ya (Spam).

However I think it'd be much better if you invited me to hunt with you for whatever at your place.
Originally Posted by 79S
Hold on here…..

This is all a joke?

WTF?

April fools Pard!

Sonofabitch!!

Tiffany isn't real?

If Tiffany is not real who's twat did I just lick? BTW I already know it wasn't Burns twat.......
Originally Posted by Swamplord
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

Hey 79S, GFY!

Your April Fools joke pissed poor Dougie off , He's busy trying to celebrate Tranny Vengeance Day with his Methican buddies

Hey Swamprat, GFY! I've been up here for 40 years and didn't realize how many stupid people live in Alaska until this thread was started. Of course, you're more than likely one of the libs from Anchorage who voted for Felix. Dumb azz!
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

Hey 79S, GFY!

Hey Swamprat, GFY! I've been up here for 40 years and didn't realize how many stupid people live in Alaska until this thread was started. Of course, you're more than likely one of the libs from Anchorage who voted for Felix. Dumb azz!

Speaking of stupid look who’s still posting to this thread good ol Doug… Are you the same Doug that burned down your neighbors back fence last year cause you were burning garbage in your yard?
Wrong again, I don't have a neighbor with a back fence.
Wrong again, I don't have a neighbor with a back fence.

At least not anymore.. grins
Never did.
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S
Hold on here…..

This is all a joke?

WTF?

April fools Pard!

[Linked Image]

She kinda looks like Andre the Giant...............any relation?
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

Hey 79S, GFY!

Dude you have no idea. Been here for 37 years. Stupid people have kept me gainfully employed all that time. Happily pulling the pin this summer.
All BS.

Who would have guessed?

Learn what a diatribe is, and grow a sense of humor.

Did you not appreciate how many brands of lotion were in his house and the impeccable handwriting?
Can we get episode 3?

I was really looking forward to the trip to Louisiana.

Not as much as I wath.
Did you take the seats off your bicycle built for two and everything like that?
OMG!

Just checked in since 7:40 last night.

They are still giving 79 advice🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣!
How money pages left before the light bulb comes on for some of these guys?
I'm torn between pity,
and trying to sell some Arizona real estate!
All BS.

Who would have guessed?

Learn what a diatribe is, and grow a sense of humor.

Did you not appreciate how many brands of lotion were in his house and the impeccable handwriting?

The handwriting is what set the hook for me. That dang rascal.
© 24hourcampfire