Home
"Campaign for Democracy"...🤣

"The problem in our country right now: authoritarian leaders who are so hellbent on gaining power and keeping it by whatever means necessary that they're directly attacking our freedoms in state after state," Newsom said

This SOB is absolutely frightening.
He's a player in presidential politics and you had better be paying attention.

https://www.kcra.com/article/califo...t-gop-policies-in-other-states/43471508#
Ponder that for a minute. Newsom is spending time and money in Mississippi. Lol
Ponder the segment of the population that thinks he’s right....
Did he relinquish his “emergency powers” granted him because of ’rona?
How many times and ways does the Left have to declare war before the message sinks in?
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
How many times and ways does the Left have to declare war before the message sinks in?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
The burning hatred I have for that SOB. 🔥🔥🔥

Did I just get put on a list?..🤣

You're right.

Most of the conservatives or mid-roader's don't even recognize that there is a war much less either the know how or the will to fight back, with any kind of effective tactics.

Just more whining & hand wringing....................

MM
Originally Posted by Salmonella

I have the same for anyone like him.
That guy ever look in the mirror?
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Originally Posted by centershot
That guy ever look in the mirror?

Every day when he’s primping his hair and putting on his makeup. 🤬

Sal,

folks like us have been on a list since forever.

I'm sure I was on a list before I left here in '99 and never was taken off it.

They just put a check mark next to my name when we returned.
So one governor openly creates a policy to influence elections and laws in another state.... hasn't that caused a few wars between sovereign nations???
Who cares what he thinks. Does he think anyone will listen to him. What a hypocrite he wants to lecture those states on the very thing he is doing.
Originally Posted by ehunter
Who cares what he thinks. Does he think anyone will listen to him. What a hypocrite he wants to lecture those states on the very thing he is doing.

Perhaps you better think about your statement. You read Sal's post?

If you don't realize it now, you better start soon. He's likely to be Prez in a term or two if you're not paying attention and doing everything possible to stop him.

You think Biden and Hillary and the gang are bad?

I'll just say this.......................you DO NOT want to see him elected to any position in Federal Govt, much less the Presidency. It would be best for the Country if he isn't even appointed to any position.
"Campaign for Democracy"...🤣

"The problem in our country right now: authoritarian leaders who are so hellbent on gaining power and keeping it by whatever means necessary that they're directly attacking our freedoms in state after state," Newsom said

https://www.kcra.com/article/califo...t-gop-policies-in-other-states/43471508#

Pay attention is right… if he goes towards the presidency he will look hard at Minnesota Governor Walz I’d bet, what a double disaster that would be.

Osky
He is the golden boy of the Democratic Party. Anyone not paying attention to this POS isn’t very bright.
He's a bigger turd than Jerry Brown, and Jerry was a pretty big turd.
Slick is running for president .
I hope that corksoaker comes to Alabama...
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

You don't have to use the expensive stuff. A regular soft point will do. 😊
Originally Posted by Valsdad

If you don't realize it now, you better start soon. He's likely to be Prez in a term or two if you're not paying attention and doing everything possible to stop him.

I'll just say this.......................you DO NOT want to see him elected to any position in Federal Govt, much less the Presidency. It would be best for the Country if he isn't even appointed to any position.
......even dogcatcher...
Originally Posted by Redneck
Originally Posted by Valsdad

......even dogcatcher...

Especially dogcatcher!

If he gets assigned to clean out kennels and barns I might not mind so much, as long as it's community service work and not paid.
Originally Posted by AU338MAG
I hope that corksoaker comes to Alabama...
And if he does?

What then???
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Slick is running for president .

No doubt,and I'll bet sooner than later.
Originally Posted by NoDak
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

You don't have to use the expensive stuff. A regular soft point will do. 😊

Don’t tell anyone, OK? They are quite expensive. About 8 cents a piece.

You might want to re-think, what you're saying; Trump got robbed of his Presidencey. This dude from California is a true slime ball of the lowest kind; yet some people like him. Lots of women like him for some reason.
He thinks he can win-over the Red states. It's a crying shame.
Apparently he wants to turn the rest of the country into the same schit hole he's made California into.
Originally Posted by Hammerdown
This dude from California is a true slime ball of the lowest kind; yet some people like him. Lots of women like him for some reason.
He thinks he can win-over the Red states. It's a crying shame.

Somehow, I don't think he will be much of a hit in most red states..............people see what California has become & very few anywhere outside of the East Coast & the Left Coast want anything to do with being like the PRK.

I might be wrong though, & given all the election fraud, people's feelings & votes don't matter much anymore.

MM
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Trying to make California look better by pulling everyone else down to their (chit hole) level...
there's no doubt a big part of the population of the rest of the country has a disdain for " California" but the other problem is most of these same people won't even know who Newsome is ..
He is one evil bastard and anyone who holds him or his ilk in low regard are being naive! Imagine the damage he could do running with someone like AOC !
Originally Posted by troublesome82
He is one evil bastard and anyone who holds him or his ilk in low regard are being naive! Imagine the damage he could do running with someone like AOC !
As long as they control the vote counting, it might become a reality.
He simply is a power hungry politician with a rotten agenda. I think his campaign is doomed.
He won the recall election by over 60% so the majority of Californians agree with him

I have the same for anyone like him.

And there’s plenty of them!
Originally Posted by CCCC
He simply is a power hungry politician with a rotten agenda. I think his campaign is doomed.

We can pray this is true.
He is the freedom candidate doncha know
Originally Posted by Hammerdown
Originally Posted by CCCC
We can pray this is true.
Yes, we can do so. Not to discount the intensity and funding of his "sponsors", who are calling the strategic shots, but I think he will fail in this quest.
Too many in this country who dont deserve this country or at least what it once was
Does Gavin think he will be the next president and getting things in line for after he wins ??

kwg
Originally Posted by kwg020
Does Gavin think he will be the next president and getting things in line for after he wins ??

kwg
Actually, I now think he is an agent for the CCP. He is now a PLA/CCP "made man".

kwg
© 24hourcampfire