Home
Found some old reruns on YouTube of WKRP In Cincinnati. Back in the day that was another of our favorite sitcoms. Mom and us kids watched it every week if we could.
I know we’ve had a couple threads about Mary Ann & Ginger, and I think even one about Thelma and Daphne from Scooby-Doo show.
Lonnie Anderson was smokin hot as Jennifer, the Receptionist at the station, but Jan Smithers as Bailey was very cute and wholesome.
I thought KRP was as good, maybe better than Cheers in their prime. Good cast and funny episodes, the Turkey Drop still turns up every year around Thanksgiving! grin
So which of these ladies did you like better?
7mm
Jan,, I like wallflower babes.
Bailey had a special quality. Jennifer was plastic.
Yes.
Bailey was the reason I watched that show. Give me the girl next door type over the plastic bimbo any day of the week.
Jan.
Jan/ Bailey

Also a picture of her on back of a motorcycle, cover of time magazine mid 60,s era as a teenager.
Used to give me a chub kinda.

🥴🤣🥴
Originally Posted by renegade50
Jan/ Bailey

Also a picture of her on back of a motorcycle, cover of time magazine mid 60,s era as a teenager.
Used to give me a chub kinda.

🥴🤣🥴

Pic's? laugh
Geuss it was Newsweek.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Jane Hathaway hands down.
Originally Posted by Morewood
Jane Hathaway hands down.
Okay Chief!...
Originally Posted by MAC
Bailey was the reason I watched that show. Give me the girl next door type over the plastic bimbo any day of the week.

This
But as I get older they both have their reasons why I would not turn either one of them down if they looked the way they did back then.

Years have not been good for Jennifer and I do not know about Bailey
Bailey! Was just a kid when that show was on. But still wise enough to know Jennifer would bust your balls, and Bailey would do what it took to put a smile on your face
Lonnie Anderson... She married Tommie Lee Roth from Van Alen i think...
That’s the way, see Jane, see Jane go.
Oh wait, that was Kamela Anderson... maybe it was Tommie Lee Jones from Raiders of the Lost Arse... Hold on, hold on, now i've got it... Quint Asper from Smokey and the Blacksmith ... I knew i shoudnt' a listened to Aunt Clara...
Wasn’t she shacked up with Burt Reynolds for awhile?
I remember her with him in “Stroker Ace” and I thought they had a relationship after Burt & Sally had broke up?
Bailey, or Jan wasn’t hard to look at at all! She was very pretty and built like a brick outhouse to boot! cool
Not that I’d have thrown Loni “outta bed for eating crackers”, as The Old Man used to say! grin
It’s been a while since I watched WKRP, but mosta the episodes are there, and like others said, I grew up with this show!
I’ve always had a weakness for this and “Cheers”, although I watched “Coach” and a couple others.
Found “Tour Of Duty” in the bargain bin too, although it’s been years since I watched it.
7mm
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Bailey had a special quality. Jennifer was plastic.

Jan/Bailey she was built like a brick sh ! t house
Yep, Lonnie took Bert to the cleaners when they split up....
Bailey Quarters had it going on.
Definitely Bailey, Lonnie woulda just laid there
Originally Posted by renegade50
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Bailey all the way!
This is all hypothetical...

So in reality, If I was dating Lonnie I'd need a new mattress every 6 months...

if I was dating Bailey, I'd need a new mattress every 90 days..

If I was "dating" both of them, I'd have lasted 60 days but would have died with a big smile on my face.

same with Ginger and Mary Anne... but the mattress would have last longer with Mary Anne, vs with Ginger it would have had to be replaced more often...

but since that would never be reality... I'm safe and still here... smile
We need nude or at least bikini pics.
"Who is this Bailey Quarters guy?"
Absolutely no contest...

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Jan Smithers
i was about 15 when WKRP came out . fell in love with Baily back then and picked her over Lonnie ..nothing has changed in 45 years
Originally Posted by ingwe
Absolutely no contest...

Yep
Originally Posted by MAC

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Lonnie Anderson always looked like a cheap back street stripper / floozy.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by MAC

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Lonnie Anderson always looked like a cheap back street stripper / floozy.

No just looks like a gunt there is a difference..mb
Absolutely no contest...

Ditto......bailey everytime all the time...
Either one. I liked them both and they both added to the story line. It was a great show and the 1970's had the best entertainment.

kwg
JFC at this point they're both no different than a roast beef 'n cheddar. The gross plastic cheddar too.
BAILEY

Jennifer was "created"

STILL love that show, story line, writing excelled and the actors clicked!
Absolutely no contest...

Bailey Quarters by a mile!
Loni always gave me the idea that she would just lay there in the sack and make a guy do all the work. Jan- - - - -it would be seat belt and crash helmet time, sort of like driving a sprint car!
Now

Originally Posted by KillerBee
Now

What’s a women in her mid 70s supposed to look like?
Bailey even now.
© 24hourcampfire