Home
Pander to Q U E E R S, trannies, woke freaks, and gender benders?
Is there any major corporation period that doesn't?
I Hope Shiner doesn't because that's what I plan on drinking if and when I drink beer again.
Home brew?
Shiner:

https://shiner.com/beer/
That ruby redbird is some good stuff.
It's getting hard to find a macrobeer that doesn't support the gays.

I think yeungling and PBR are OK. Shiner sounds good.

Most local mocrobrews probably ok. Except the guys brewing them are hipsters, smoking dope and probably supporting gays, probably just not publicly.
Please not Yuengling.........Please not Yuengling........Please not Yuengling...
quote=stxhunter]That ruby redbird is some good stuff.[/quote]

Shiner is my favorite. Ruby Redbird is very good! STX, if you can ever find it in a keg it’s even better.
Coors
Originally Posted by stxhunter
I Hope Shiner doesn't because that's what I plan on drinking if and when I drink beer again.

Never had a Shiner. But I did drink several truck loads of Lone Star Longnecks back in College on $.10 cent Longneck nights at the bars. And tons of Coors on $1.00 Pitcher Nights.
Are Canadian beers still safe?
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by stxhunter

Never had a Shiner. But I did drink several truck loads of Lone Star Longnecks back in College on $.10 cent Longneck nights at the bars. And tons of Coors on $1.00 Pitcher Nights.

Lone star is queer AF now.
I buy Shiner Bock when I can find it.

It's pretty well the only Shiner we get up here.
Originally Posted by Xerothermic
Are Canadian beers still safe?
Never were,you can't have any beer in your boat up in [bleep] Canada
Originally Posted by Edwin264
quote=stxhunter]That ruby redbird is some good stuff.

Shiner is my favorite. Ruby Redbird is very good! STX, if you can ever find it in a keg it’s even better.[/quote]

Can be found quite often in Texas, espcially in the spring!

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

ya!

GWB
Olde Frothingslosh
Red necks, white socks, and Blue Ribbon Beer. PBR for the win👍
Dos Equis, I don't think they pander to queers...., and in a salt rimmed glass with lime. Purty yummy.

Edit to add...., geedubya, got any bluebirds?
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
Please not Yuengling.........Please not Yuengling........Please not Yuengling...

They did some retarded virtu signaling a few years ago, may have been during the dirty black summer of 2020. It's ran by females now so I'm sure they'll come out with some pride bs soon enough even though they're independently owned. maybe they'll come out w a limited edition bell end bottle in June.
Was gonna post the exact same lol. Its been the beer if choice since i was drinking
I like Shiner Bock but hard to find in some places. Never had the Ruby Red. I travel some for hunting and fishing and that mostly when I will drink some beer so would be great to find a lower carb beer I like that I can buy at about any store around the country.
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Was gonna post the exact same lol. Its been the beer if choice since i was drinking
Same here …

The owner openly supported Trump which in turn got a lot of bolshies in an uproar.
Originally Posted by DMc
Dos Equis, I don't think they pander to queers...., and in a salt rimmed glass with lime. Purty yummy.

Edit to add...., geedubya, got any bluebirds?

Owned by Heineken and they do support many of the things people on this thread are against.
Do 270 type’s even drink beer?🤔😂
Yingling from Pottsville Pennsylvania., Or rolling rock
Originally Posted by steveredd1

They have a brewery in FLA too. And the BOD is 50/50 Yuengling family and MolsonCoors family as they have a western distribution partnership.

Yuengling has also partnered with Hershey for chocolate porter Here.

So - we'll see if they stay with HER/SHE

Rolling Rock has been owned by AB since 2006!
Originally Posted by steveredd1

Rolling Rock has been owned by Budweiser since 2006 -
Woke schit or buckethead central schit.

So many things intertwined into all of this bullschit.

Only thing you can do is affect your orbit and hope the trend is nation wide not supporting this bullschit and hope these companies and their stock holders feel the Benjamin pain...
Seem to be Pro American.....
Pro Veteran, first responder, fitness,Gary Sinese, Covid business relief,......
Looks like Dad is outnumbered 4-1 by his daughters. laugh
Couple programs I wouldn't support, but better than most now.
Is it 5:00 yet? grin

YUENGLING SOCIAL
Yuenling.
AnheuserBuschInBev is the largest in the world...controlling 400 of your favorite brands. Microbrews with cutesy names made by guys with manbuns is about all that is left. There is still Pilsner Urquell which I love...but the Japs bought it, Asahi, and I am still pissed about WW2.
Here's a list of all Inbev products.

https://www.tapintoyourbeer.com/guide-our-beers
Originally Posted by blanket
Coors

They were the first to pander to queers.
Originally Posted by Dude270
Originally Posted by blanket
Coors

They were the first to pander to queers.

The Silver Bullet:

[Linked Image from cdn.shopify.com]
It looks like Miller and Coors are out also.

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2023/04/...ys-long-time-support-of-lgbtq-community/

In 2021, Miller Lite launched a program called Open & Proud in partnership with the Equality Federation. It sought to make the 55,000 bars that serve Miller Lite more inclusive to the LGBTQ community.

COORS LIGHT PRIDE CANS
Coors Light, which is also owned by parent company Molson Coors, was sold in Pride cans for a brief period as part of the company’s Tap Into Change program, to show support to the LGBTQ+ community. The customized cans featured a logo filled with rainbow colors.
It's perv-asive.
Right now AB is the one in the news so it will get the most traction ensuring to hit them.

There are independent brewers all over the that if nothing else is supporting smaller businesses which is another plus. I’m going to buy Lone Star or Shiner unless my son makes some or tells me which locals are good.

He’s really good at making different beers and says the reason the iPA craze is around is because it’s the simplest beer to make. I don’t care for them generally but he has made a couple that I liked.
I'll keep saying it. Boulevard unfiltered wheat. Shiner Bock second. You guys gotta try Boulevard.
Almost never drink beer, but if I do it’s a Shiner Bock. Good stuff. Haven’t seen anything from them specifically supporting the fairies.
I don't buy Shiner because if I had to describe their house style it would be filling.
Originally Posted by papat
I'll keep saying it. Boulevard unfiltered wheat. Shiner Bock second. You guys gotta try Boulevard.

Being owned by a Belgian company like Duvel - I'd hope Boulevard gets the Wits right.
I just bought a 36 case of Boxer Ice for $14. Cheaper than eggs and cheese. It's probably in the modern family now too, though!
36 case of Boxer Ice for $14

That's gotta be some fine shit right there. laugh
I never liked beer from when I was a young boy until now. BUT if I did I'd brew my own.

I have shaved with safety razors since I was a teen. In my young 20s I got a straight razor in Germany and would go back and forth from safety razors to straight razor to cartridge razors. About 4 years ago I quit using cartridge razor 100% because of the high price and the fact I didn't get any more shaves from a cartridge razor then I did with a good DE blade. In fact some DEs give me more shaves.
Gillette owns many blade companies all over the world and then they went pro-queer and pro-"woke" (meaning pro Satan) I quite buying 100% of their products and if ever comes a day I can't buy a non- Gillett owned blade, I'll go back to my Straight razor 100% and it doesn't bother be at all. Straights have existed long before DEs and very long before cartridge razors and they will exist and work for a long time to come.

I feel the same about Satan supporting Anheuser Bush. I wish them nothing but bankruptcy. And all beer drinkers should do their nation a service and stop doing business with this company and all it's holdings forever. They are obviously dedicated to the destruction of the USA and the promotion of evil.

CALL THEM and tell them so!!!!!!!!!
1 800-DIAL BUD (342-5283)
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Pander to Q U E E R S, trannies, woke freaks, and gender benders?

Donate to one thing ,, slam in our faces is totally different
Yuengling is real beer.
Well, so far Coors hasn't slammed us in the face with some tranny BS.

I like Shiner Bock but there is a bitter after taste as in maybe too many hops and messes with my BP more than usual? Hate IPA or whatever they are.

I see Modelo is on the list but don't see Dos Equis....is that a go?

There's always real beer like Pauliner Hefe Wizen!
If AB takes a big enough kick to the crotch it will slow down some of the stupidity. It is everywhere and disgusting at the corporate level.

Dow Chemical and DuPont for example thinks that if they do enough ESG stuff that they will be loved by the communist. I liken it to Romney forgetting how the media treated him against Zero in 08 yet still does all he can to be their Beach and a darling to them. They will kill you next as soon as you are past your usefulness to them.

The greenies will never accept anyone in Petro Chemical no matter how much Solar Shingles or Biodiesel they make or trans they hire.

Vote with your money as much as practical. I’m in a contract for my mobile phones with ATT so I’m guilty as much as anyone, however just like I tossed DTV in 2020 (had been with them since 95), so will ATT be tossed.
I can’t verify the validity of these photos….but, they’re “out” there to be found! memtb

That's why the Campfire drinks root beers.
deleted
Upon seeing the direction that the majority if not all major beer brands have taken…..I’m glad that I can and will survive without beer! memtb
The only way to make sure your beer is non-queer is to brew your own.
Originally Posted by Teal
Originally Posted by papat

Being owned by a Belgian company like Duvel - I'd hope Boulevard gets the Wits right.

Some have.........

Two of my fav's

speaking of Duvel......

ya!

GWB
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas
The only way to make sure your beer is non-queer is to brew your own.

You're probably wrong about that when it comes to more than one member here.
Ya'll don't tell me if Lone Star ever goes gay, I won't be able to handle the shame.
Originally Posted by Lslite
Ya'll don't tell me if Lone Star ever goes gay, I won't be able to handle the shame.

Is it a steer?
It will be interesting to see how those of refined taste react when their "Beer of Beers" comes out.
Originally Posted by Teal
Originally Posted by Lslite

Is it a steer?

Texas steers likely carry more testosterone than bulls in many other states! 😉 memtb
© 24hourcampfire