Home
...with the horses.
BUDWEISER

Budweiser releases new pro-America ad with iconic mascot in wake of Anheuser-Busch Mulvaney controversy
The advertisement features one of Budweiser's famous Clydesdale horses passing iconic American landmarks
By Michael Lee FOXBusiness
Little to no Bud Light is being sold now after backlash: Michael Lamar

Mike’s Gemini Twin Lounge owner Michael Lamar discusses how Bud Light’s partnership with trans activist Dylan Mulvaney has caused sales to plummet on ‘The Bottom Line.’

Budweiser has released a new patriotic advertisement as its parent company struggles with controversy over its endorsement partnership with transgender influencer Dylan Mulvaney.

The advertisement, which was released on social media Friday, features one of Budweiser's famous Clydesdale horses traversing the country from New York City to the Grand Canyon, passing by scenes in the American heartland as a narrator delivers a patriotic message.

"This is a story bigger than beer," the ad's narrator says in the ad. "This is the story of the American spirit."

As the ad plays, the Clydesdale horse passes by some of the most famous American landmarks, showcasing the New York City skyline, the Lincoln Memorial in Washington D.C., small towns, and farmland. At one point, the ad showcases two people raising an American flag as one places her hand over her heart.

"Brewed for those who found opportunity in challenge and hope in tomorrow," the ad's narrator says as the horse passes by the flag raising duo and the Lincoln Memorial.
Too little, too late. Screw those Marxist basterds.
F U, AB!
They need to be made an example of , just so everybody else thinks twice……
I agree, to the gutter with that pîss water!
They probably coulda got away with a bull dyke on the can.
fire the B. first and advertise they did and get rid of the freak . maybe then some will come back too some A.B. BEER ? but Bud is now a snowflake queer beer for a long time . anyone want to buy some poor horses ?
Screw all InBev products!
Some people in this world are too fuggtarded to get a penny of my money
I’d love to see them go as financially bankrupt as they’ve proven they are morally.
Kid Rock x 2!!!
Saw a Bud ad a few minutes ago. Trying to portray beer for the working man. Nary a tyranny in sight.
Something seems to have gotten their attention.
Fugh AB
Send those Clydesdales to the dog food factory. All of A-B should be history, not just Butt-Lite!
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
...with the horses.
BUDWEISER

Budweiser releases new pro-America ad with iconic mascot in wake of Anheuser-Busch Mulvaney controversy
The advertisement features one of Budweiser's famous Clydesdale horses passing iconic American landmarks
By Michael Lee FOXBusiness
Little to no Bud Light is being sold now after backlash: Michael Lamar

Mike’s Gemini Twin Lounge owner Michael Lamar discusses how Bud Light’s partnership with trans activist Dylan Mulvaney has caused sales to plummet on ‘The Bottom Line.’

Budweiser has released a new patriotic advertisement as its parent company struggles with controversy over its endorsement partnership with transgender influencer Dylan Mulvaney.

The advertisement, which was released on social media Friday, features one of Budweiser's famous Clydesdale horses traversing the country from New York City to the Grand Canyon, passing by scenes in the American heartland as a narrator delivers a patriotic message.

"This is a story bigger than beer," the ad's narrator says in the ad. "This is the story of the American spirit."

As the ad plays, the Clydesdale horse passes by some of the most famous American landmarks, showcasing the New York City skyline, the Lincoln Memorial in Washington D.C., small towns, and farmland. At one point, the ad showcases two people raising an American flag as one places her hand over her heart.

"Brewed for those who found opportunity in challenge and hope in tomorrow," the ad's narrator says as the horse passes by the flag raising duo and the Lincoln Memorial.

Bull Shidt!
That ad is not a rollback. Anyone who thinks it is is a fool who can't read.

"Brewed for those who found opportunity in challenge, and hope in tomorrow!"

They ain't talking about Washington and Jefferson, Lee or Patton.
Henry Ford or Andrew Carnegie.

They are talking about the Fookin' Trannies!
Bud told us where they stand it's too late to change their mind now
Hey Bud, FOAD.
So buzzh and losttrail60 and John burns embrace the pedophila liquor ad?

food for thought
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by ribka
So buzzh and losttrail60 and John burns embrace the pedophila liquor ad?

food for thought

Rong. They embrace all thing Pedo, including Zelensky and Pedo Joe.
Make the Left Apologize just like their MO..

Who Who ..
Right, and Budweiser keeps buying all their rice for their patriotic beer from CHINA!
I see them as overt traitors and those that would have pushed their satanic agenda on everyone if at all possible., They now found it's not possible (yet) and so they are trying to say their sorry
THEY ARE ONLY SORRY THEY WERE NOT ABLE TO BETRAY YOU, BUT NOT SORRY FOR THEIR TREASON OR THEIR SATANISM. They are only sorry they failed, but not for the act itself.

So my opinion is that any company that tries to do what they tried to do should NEVER be forgiven. Not in 1000 years! Not one more cent!!!!

Not ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let them be an example to all other companies. If their sin is forgiven 2 things are certain.

#1 other companies know they can try the same thing, and if they fail it will be something they can easily recover from because Americans are as stupid as they thought, and have very short memories.

#2 A. Bush will do it again later but just ease into it slower next time.
Originally Posted by szihn
I see them as ovaffirmative... and those that would have pushed their satanic agenda on everyone if at all possible., They now found it's not possible (yet) and so they are trying to say their sorry
THEY ARE ONLY SORRY THEY WERE NOT ABLE TO BETRAY YOU, BUT NOT SORRY FOR THEIR TREASON OR THEIR SATANISM. They are only sorry they failed, but not for the act itself.

So my opinion is that any company that tries to do what they tried to do should NEVER be forgiven. Not in 1000 years! Not one more cent!!!!

Let them be an example to all other companies. If their sin is forgiven 2 things are certain.

#1 other companies know they can try the same thing, and if they fail it will be something they can easily recover from because Americans are as stupid as they thought, and have very short memories.

Amen. Problem is, every major company in the world has been seduced (or coerced or blackmailed) into the Satanic NWO Cabal.

Clue: They are all going down. whistle
Originally Posted by jaguartx
I see them as ovaffirmative... and those that would have pushed their satanic agenda on everyone if at all possible., They now found it's not possible (yet) and so they are trying to say their sorry

Amen. Problem is, every major company in the world has been seduced into the Satanic NWO Cabal.
Even Leupold
SOB. ..... shocked

Good thinking. I shoulda said almost every major company
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Amen. Problem is, every major company in the world has been seduced (or coerced or blackmailed) into the Satanic NWO Cabal.

Clue: They are all going down. whistle

😂 😆 😂

Yeah, good luck living in the bunker...

🤡
It’s easy for me to avoid Bud Lite. How come she isn’t fired yet???

I used to like Shock Top at times.
Considering half Washington DC is pro-inventedwomanwithdick, I am not sure how pro American the ad is.
Did I just see that our Boy Trump has made a Statement in support of ImBev ..

One step Forward ..

Two Steps Back ..

Right Out of Space Balls ..
The Clydesdales are the ONLY ones I feel sorry for lol.
To Them Your a Clydesdale..
Someone in marketing needs a pink slip and I'm not talking about the kind Dylan wears.

The millennials are moving into management spots. This political advocacy crap is going to get worse.

So many Marxists so few marketers.

Bb
If we vote with our wallets we can make anything "woke" the 3rd rail... for awhile longer anyway.

Did you see where the State of Washington thinks they can take children away from their parents and put them into State approved "loving homes" if the parents interfere with the kids "transitioning"? I try not to toss the word Satanic around lightly but that sure seems to fit.

Bill is pending

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...ents-intervening-child-gender-transition

Washington Bill Would Bar Parents from Intervening on Child Gender Transitions

PAUL BOIS16 Apr 202357

A bill in Washington state would prevent parents from intervening in their child’s decision to receive gender transition treatments.

Senate Bill 5599 would essentially allow host homes for runaway youth to house minors “without parental permission.” The host homes would also not be required to notify parents of their child’s whereabouts or tell them if they are undergoing gender transition procedures “if there is a compelling reason not to, which includes a youth seeking protected health services.” Per Fox News:

The “protected health care services” included “gender-affirming care,” which for minors arbitrarily included anything prescribed by a doctor to treat dysphoria, the bill said.

“Gender affirming treatment can be prescribed to two-spirit, transgender, nonbinary, and other gender diverse individuals,” the bill stated.

For minors, “affirming care” typically included puberty blockers, cross-sex hormones and surgeries. It was unclear which services would be approved under the bill.

Shelters can contact the Washington Department of Children, Youth and Families (DCYF) instead of contacting parents. The bill also states that a compelling reason not to notify parents about their child staying in a host home would be “circumstances that indicate notifying the parent or legal guardian will subject the minor to abuse or neglect.”

Democrat Gov. Jay Inslee has indicated he will sign the bill. Republicans have strongly criticized the bill for stripping parents of their rights as well as promoting child abuse.

Related: Mom SUES School District for Transitioning Her Daughter Without Her Consent

“A parents job is to protect their child, this bill strips parents of that ability … Gender is in your imagination. This bill legalizes the kidnapping of children, allows for the harboring of minors, and segregates us from the union,” states opposition to the bill.

“The only thing [the bill] would do is cause harm by driving a wedge between vulnerable kids and their parents, at a time when a teen lacks the perception and judgment to make critical life-altering decisions,” said State Senate Republican Leader John Braun.

“A parent may not even know why the child ran away and could involve law enforcement or other groups in a desperate search … all the while going through an unnecessary emotional nightmare, imagining the worst about what might have happened,” he added.

Democrats have celebrated the bill for its support of LGBTQ children.

“I am speaking to youth across our nation, across our state, and our communities,” said Democrat Rep. Tana Senn. “I see you. I affirm you, that I hear you, that I love you. With this passage of the bill, we are saying Washington state does, too.”
© 24hourcampfire