Home
Washington State Gov. Jay Inslee signed an “assault weapons” sales ban into law on Tuesday in a move he claimed will “improve the health, safety and lives” of the state’s residents. Washington is now the tenth state to ban the sale, manufacturing and distribution of the AR-15, one of the most popular rifles in America.

“Today, we’re standing on the right side of history blah, blah, blah....."

The Washington State House passed the “assault weapons” sales ban by a vote of 56-42 last week.

The legislation defines “assault weapon” as “any of the following specific firearms regardless of which company produced and manufactured” the gun:

AK-74 in all forms
Algimec AGM-1 type semiautomatic
American Arms Spectre da semiautomatic carbine
AR15, M16, or M4 in all forms
AR 180 type semiautomatic
Argentine L.S.R. semiautomatic
Australian Automatic
Auto-Ordnance Thompson M1 and 1927 semiautomatics
Barrett .50 cal light semiautomatic
Barrett .50 cal M87
Barrett .50 cal M107A1
Barrett REC7
Beretta AR70/S70 type semiautomatic
Bushmaster Carbon 15
Bushmaster ACR
Bushmaster XM-15
Bushmaster MOE
Calico models M100 and M900
CETME Sporter
CIS SR 88 type semiautomatic
Colt CAR 15
Daewoo K-1
Daewoo K-2
Dragunov semiautomatic
Fabrique Nationale FAL in all forms
Fabrique Nationale F2000
Fabrique Nationale L1A1 Sporter
Fabrique Nationale M249S
Fabrique Nationale PS90
Fabrique Nationale SCAR
FAMAS .223 semiautomatic
Galil
Heckler & Koch G3 in all forms
Heckler & Koch HK-41/91
Heckler & Koch HK-43/93
Heckler & Koch HK94A2/3
Heckler & Koch MP-5 in all forms
Heckler & Koch PSG-1
Heckler & Koch SL8
Heckler & Koch UMP
Manchester Arms Commando MK-45
Manchester Arms MK-9
SAR-4800
SIG AMT SG510 in all forms
SIG SG550 in all forms
SKS
Spectre M4
Springfield Armory BM-59
Springfield Armory G3
Springfield Armory SAR-8
Springfield Armory SAR-48
Springfield Armory SAR-3
Springfield Armory M-21 sniper
Springfield Armory M1A
Smith & Wesson M&P 15
Sterling Mk 1
Sterling Mk 6/7
Steyr AUG
TNW M230
FAMAS F11
Uzi 9mm carbine/rifle

The bill bans the sale, manufacture and importation of the aforementioned “assault weapons.” Exceptions were included in the bill for law enforcement and military personnel.

https://americanmilitarynews.com/2023/04/washington-bans-assault-weapons-sales-including-ar-15/

No mention in this article if any counter lawsuits have been filed.
🖕nslee!!!!
SECOND AMENDMENT FOUNDATION SUES WASHINGTON OVER SEMI-AUTO BAN

https://www.saf.org/second-amendment-foundation-sues-washington-over-semi-auto-ban/
Ruger needs to dump every Mini14 they can make into there at cost. Packaged with 10 thirty round mags.
We are going to need a lot of rope very soon.
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman

Norm, I think yer dreamin' Pard. Im bettin' the party's over.
I dont see enough of an opposition to make me believe differently, particularly from the republican party as a whole? I held out hope for "El Que" , but it doest seem to be panning out.
I'm bettin' were fugked.

edited to add Fugk Inslee , useless, self serving prick.
Looks like they skipped over the Ruger 10-.22, Mini-14 and Mini-30. Guess they'll get around to banning those next week. Communists never, ever, disengage.

L.W.
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook

Norm, I think yer dreamin' Pard. Im bettin' the party's over.
I dont see enough of an opposition to make me believe differently, particularly from the republican party as a whole? I held out hope for "El Que" , but it doest seem to be panning out.
I'm bettin' were fugked.

edited to add Fugk Inslee , useless, self serving prick.

Every man will have to make a choice soon, the end of the road is upon us.
They missed the Taurus G2. 😄
Looks like they missed my HK's.
Originally Posted by EdM
Unless they're rimfires, they didn't miss them.

The ban includes the standard "features" list you'd expect, pistol grip, threaded barrel, etc.

https://lawfilesext.leg.wa.gov/bien...gislature/1240-S.PL.pdf?q=20230425160216

But if you converted them to .56 Spencer you'd be back in business.
Won't be long now......
Im shocked.
Inslee loves him some drug addled homeless and hates him some guns.
If I was a firearm manufacturer or distributer I'd stop selling to Washington LEO, and include repair or replacement parts too.

But I'm not so there's that.
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by EdM

The ban includes the standard "features" list you'd expect, pistol grip, threaded barrel, etc.

An SL7 308 and a 940 30-06?
A few fine folks have already filed papers in federal court.

Is there enough rope??
Originally Posted by Bend
SECOND AMENDMENT FOUNDATION SUES WASHINGTON OVER SEMI-AUTO BAN

https://www.saf.org/second-amendment-foundation-sues-washington-over-semi-auto-ban/

Didn't waste any time. I like it.
Originally Posted by EdM
Originally Posted by EdM

SL7 has a "barrel shroud" so it's banned.
And the Supreme Court spanks Inslee’s pee pee in 3,2,1.

The SOBs are persistent. I’ll give ‘em that.
Originally Posted by EdM
Originally Posted by EdM

SL7 has a "barrel shroud" so it's banned.

It's my favorite of the two. Considering selling the 940.
I remember when smugsonsabishes thought they were escaping to WA from CA.
Does it include SKS with 10 round fixed?
All in common use in the United States, thus the ban is prohibited under Heller, and there's no tradition of banning such weapons dating to the early history of our nation contemporaneous with the adoption of the Second Amendment, thus the ban is prohibited under Bruen.
Originally Posted by Clarkm
Does it include SKS with 10 round fixed?
Best I can tell, no.

A semiautomatic, center fire rifle that has the capacity to
6 accept a detachable magazine and has one or more of the following:

7 (A) A grip that is independent or detached from the stock that
8 protrudes conspicuously beneath the action of the weapon. The
9 addition of a fin attaching the grip to the stock does not exempt the
10 grip if it otherwise resembles the grip found on a pistol;
11 (B) Thumbhole stock;
12 (C) Folding or telescoping stock;
13 (D) Forward pistol, vertical, angled, or other grip designed for
14 use by the nonfiring hand to improve control;
15 (E) Flash suppressor, flash guard, flash eliminator, flash hider,
16 sound suppressor, silencer, or any item designed to reduce the visual
17 or audio signature of the firearm;
18 (F) Muzzle brake, recoil compensator, or any item designed to be
19 affixed to the barrel to reduce recoil or muzzle rise;
20 (G) Threaded barrel designed to attach a flash suppressor, sound
21 suppressor, muzzle break, or similar item;
22 (H) Grenade launcher or flare launcher; or
23 (I) A shroud that encircles either all or part of the barrel
24 designed to shield the bearer's hand from heat, except a solid
25 forearm of a stock that covers only the bottom of the barrel;
26 (v) A semiautomatic, center fire rifle that has a fixed magazine
27 with the capacity to accept more than 10 rounds;
Someone had to vote for the idiots who proposed this.
What about the M1 Garand? It's pretty lethal and pretty fast to reload since you don't have to remove a magazne before replacing it with a loaded one.
Originally Posted by FatCity67
I remember when smugsonsabishes thought they were escaping to WA from CA.

And Colorado. My buddy and I hunted elk over 20 years outside Leadville Colorado. We were very successful and with each success we headed down the mountain into Leadville to a diner. On the wall was a huge (380?) bull killed by a bow hunter at 8 yards according to the plaque. Our last hunt, due to him being 72, was in 2015. I killed my bull so we headed to the cafe. It had become a MJ dispensary. He was very disappointed as he went through high school in Leadville. He lives in the Bay Area...
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
What about the M1 Garand? It's pretty lethal and pretty fast to reload since you don't have to remove a magazne before replacing it with a loaded one.
Only 8 rounds so it's good to go.
Originally Posted by dye7barrel
A few fine folks have already filed papers in federal court.

A state court action, Guardian Arms, LLC, et al vs. Inslee, et al was filed in Grant County Superior Court after Inslee signed the legislation. Among other things, the plaintiffs are seeking an emergency TRO against the new law. It was filed by The Silent Majority Foundation.
"No one needs an AR-15 to protect your family," Inslee said while surrounded by family members of shooting victims. "You only need it to kill other families."
Originally Posted by RufusG
Ruger needs to dump every Mini14 they can make into there at cost. Packaged with 10 thirty round mags.
There are other States with "assault weapons bans" as well. Every Mini that is made gets sold and at a price far more than they are worth in the banned States.

kwg
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs
If I was a firearm manufacturer or distributer I'd stop selling to Washington LEO, and include repair or replacement parts too.

everyone or no one

if the average man on the street can't have one, then the police and military in the state can't have one

lets see how long that would stand
Right now Ruger is like the meme of that guy dressed in yellow rubbing his hands together.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by KFWA
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs

everyone or no one

if the average man on the street can't have one, then the police and military in the state can't have one

lets see how long that would stand
#[bleep]
Looks like my Mini 14 squeaked by…except it has a threaded barrel with a flash hider…so it’s banned too.
*******************MOVE TO IDAHO**********
Get the firearms you need or might need NOW!!!!!!!
Good luck and keep a low profile
Lj
This is a a bad one.

At least the California AWB and Mag Ban are already in the 9th Circuit so you guy in Washington, and the rest of us, won't have as long to see how the Federal Courts are going to rule.
Could they just go across the state line and buy whatever long gun is legal in Idaho
People in the northwest are really screwed up.
Originally Posted by RatherBHuntin
Could they just go across the state line and buy whatever long gun is legal in Idaho

Bringing the banned firearm into Washington would be considered importing and thus illegal. The actual purchase in Idaho is fine, WA has no authority there.

A nice clause in the bill requires proof of ownership prior to the bill going into law. In other words you have to prove the now banned firearm was purchased legally and in your possession prior the bill going into law. Puts onus on the firearm owner to prove innocence. Sound legal?
Originally Posted by 700LTR

Unfortunately no shortage of idiots willing to vote in Democrats here. Eventually Dems will chip away at liberties cherished by liberals and it will be far far to late.
Whyen are y'all gonna realize we're already at war?
The whole west coast is dumpster fire.
Everything from Washington to Cali. West
of the cascades/ sierras needs to fall into the ocean.
Meanwhile nebraska just outlaws carry permits
Glad I got
Out of Washington when I did
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
This is a a bad one.

At least the California AWB and Mag Ban are already in the 9th Circuit so you guy in Washington, and the rest of us, won't have as long to see how the Federal Courts are going to rule.
One word. SALAD.
I was under the impression that Idaho dealers followed WA law for sales to WA residents. At least that’s what a dealer told me awhile back…
Originally Posted by WAM
I was under the impression that Idaho dealers followed WA law for sales to WA residents. At least that’s what a dealer told me awhile back…
Yeah. Something like that. In KY , there’s certain rules for TN residents. It used to be long guns only minus AR-15s . I haven’t given enough Fuchs lately to find out.
Inslee is a mother fu cking idiot.
This is a a bad one.

They've been kicked back to the district level. Waiting on rulings from St. Benitez.
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Inslee is a mother fu cking idiot.

My wife hates him for mask policy.
Originally Posted by dye7barrel

Unfortunately no shortage of idiots willing to vote in Democrats here. Eventually Dems will chip away at liberties cherished by liberals and it will be far far to late.

We have had mail in voting for years in this state. Until we get rid of it, we will be controlled by the three liberal coastal counties. Where do you think the East coast Dems learned how to stuff a ballot box?
Dont think for one sec this is just a northwest problem. They are coming for everyones guns, everywhere. Better get ready boys
Unfortunately, most of the requests for transfers or purchases that I was seeing were coming from folks who have no clue about politics. Some will even state "I don't get involved in politics". Of course, ironies of ironies...these same people are those looking to "get it done before the new law". They do not even realize how Lemming like that particular statement is!

With only 42% of WA voters willing to get out of the recliner and send in their ballot, the problem is much deeper than D vs. R. Independents need to either strengthen their numbers to where they are a viable party or throw their vote to the party more closely aligned with their beliefs.

Washington state is lost to the Bolsheviks unless people wake up damned quickly.

there is some truth to that.
Eastern OR and eastern WA need to be their own state. (Hint)
Spokane .... has some really weird crime stats, without an indigenous minority population to blame it on? Something is weird with regard to law enforcement in that town....and Post Falls, ID has a sick aspect to it as well.
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
This is a a bad one.

One word. SALAD.
Shipboard Automatic Liquid Agent Detector?
Someone posted that Inslee as a a representative actually was against gun control in the 90's. I've been trying to chase it down as the way it was quoted to me was in stark contradiction to this last rodeo.
So the AK-74 is out but not the AK-47? Interesting.
Welcome to Canada. We only have the voters to blame for this.
Originally Posted by high_country_
Someone posted that Inslee as a a representative actually was against gun control in the 90's. I've been trying to chase it down as the way it was quoted to me was in stark contradiction to this last rodeo.

Oh Bother ..
Miniguns are still legal!👍
If I had a gun store there, I'd consider holding a huge free raffle, with the prizes being every listed gun in inventory. Draw numbers and give them away (with background checks, etc to be Fed legal). And require winners make "donations" to a local pro-gun association. The association could at a later date offer to support the beleaguered gun shop owner.
Not surprised, Washington state is riddled with this kind of BS.
Originally Posted by high_country_

No. He voted against letting the AWB sunset.

His constituents in eastern WA then sent him packing.

The carpetbagger moved to the wet side and started over...
Originally Posted by SuperCub
Welcome to Canada. We only have the voters to blame for this.

And no bill of rights or constitution.
These States wouldn’t be doing this if they were not 100% positive that the make-up of the Supreme Court is about to change.

Either by packing the court, or by Assassination.

Thomas should be very worried.
Anybody know how long it will take theoretically to get an injunction in place?
In case you are interested. Link to The Second Amendment Foundation

https://secure.anedot.com/saf/ba?fb...&trk_link=NVJBV4PJKPEKP875TCQ7PFS8O0
IIRC, doesn't the old restrictions on "automatic weapons" that the Seattle intelligensia implemented via petition still stand and effectively bans all other semiautos? I remember looking at the list and seeing the 1022 on it as an "assault weapon." Ferguson just cannot stand any weapon, as he knows he would be on the receiving end of it when the SHTF. Inslee just does what his idiotic staff tell him to do - I really doubt that he is smart enough to button his own shirt.
…but smart enough to get elected/selected.
These dumbfucks not only ignore the 2nd Amendment, they ignore their own state's constitution.
Aero precision also filed
Originally Posted by steve4102
…but smart enough to get elected/selected.

No he didn't get elected. He got appointed by the Democrat cabal in Seattle. Just like they did with POTUS
Pluck Ruger. It would be a cold day in hell and beyond before I'd buy a mini 14 then or now. That old SOB POS sold us out on the old AW ban. I still hate Ruger for that to this day.
Support all of them or none of them. Pluck Ruger.Would not surprise me if there wasn't an under the table deal to keep the minis off the list.

Now thats off my chest. LOL.

If I can't have em then LEO doesn't need em either.
Originally Posted by rost495
Pluck Ruger. It would be a cold day in hell and beyond before I'd buy a mini 14 then or now. That old SOB POS sold us out on the old AW ban. I still hate Ruger for that to this day.
Support all of them or none of them. Pluck Ruger.Would not surprise me if there wasn't an under the table deal to keep the minis off the list.

Now thats off my chest. LOL.

If I can't have em then LEO doesn't need em either.

You know he's dead right?
This is a a bad one.

They've been kicked back to the district level. Waiting on rulings from St. Benitez.

Yes.

But Benitez will rule consistant with his past rulings on those cases and Cali will appeal back to the 9th Circuit.
You have to remember that this is Washington - we very seldom have elections, we have annointings.
Originally Posted by deltakid
You have to remember that this is Washington - we very seldom have elections, we have annointings.

The last time the liberals got caught allowing “fair” elections here Dino Rossi won but the liberal cock suckers recounted and Dino Rossi still won so the cock sucking liberals had ANOTHER recount and Dino Rossi still won so the cock suckers found a liberal judge and truck loads as well as (car) trunk loads of ballots that needed to be included in ANOTHER recount….this time the liberal dipshit was anointed winner and no more recounts!

They can all die of ass cancer ….. I gotta get out of this place if it’s the last thing I ever do…..
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
The last time the liberals got caught allowing “fair” elections here Dino Rossi won but the liberal cock suckers recounted and Dino Rossi still won so the cock sucking liberals had ANOTHER recount and Dino Rossi still won so the cock suckers found a liberal judge and truck loads as well as (car) trunk loads of ballots that needed to be included in ANOTHER recount….this time the liberal dipshit was anointed winner and no more recounts!

They can all die of ass cancer ….. I gotta get out of this place if it’s the last thing I ever do…..

**** LIKE ****
© 24hourcampfire