Home
Posted By: wabigoon Do you fly an American flag? - 04/28/23
We do, an Iowa flag as well, when we are in Canada, we fly the Canadian flag.
We do too. right now it' broke and I'm waiting for the neighbor to bring home the skytrack so I can fix it.
That's a silly question. Of course I do. Immediately below my rainbow flag.
Posted By: BMT Re: Do you fly an American flag? - 04/28/23
Not currently, the last big storm trashed the flag and the pole.

New pole going up as soon as the ground dries enough to hold the pole and the concrete.
Fugk Canada
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Fugk Canada

Fugkin A
Hell yes

And my Arizona state flag

And my Gasden flag
Yep and have done so since β€˜88. Just got a new one….
Yes
Not as much lately
This one is worn and needs replacement
Texas flag is still in decent shape
I have a CSA flag that some pinhead shot
with a shotgun when I was away on a grocery
expedition.
Why would you fly a Canadian flag
Yes
Posted By: LBP Re: Do you fly an American flag? - 04/28/23
No
Posted By: acy Re: Do you fly an American flag? - 04/28/23
Yes
Posted By: EdM Re: Do you fly an American flag? - 04/28/23
No.
Dayum Straight!

[Linked Image from mercurynews.com]
[bleep] ya. Every dammn day.

No [bleep] canada flag.
Yes.

For the ideals that it represents not for what the country is today.
I don't own any flags, I live out in the woods anyways where no one would see them if I had any. Flags are governments symbols, I know where I live. It's a wonderful country in spite of all the scumballs and I'd be dead already without the modern medical system and the people of the USA.
What have I missed about the Canadian flag?
Posted By: MAC Re: Do you fly an American flag? - 04/28/23
Every day. I also fly a Texas flag and a POW/MIA flag.
No, the divorce, at the insistence of FedGov, is complete with me:

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
I don't support what that rag represents.
I have an American flag sent to me by my son that flew over his base in Iraq on my birthday a few years ago. Never unfuiled does that count
For 'Uncle' John Burns:

Originally Posted by justin10mm

Says a man exercising his right to free speech that the flag represents . . . . .
Yes!!!
Upside-down, yes.
Originally Posted by BMT

Says a man exercising his right to free speech that the flag represents . . . . .

Walk into the lobby of the FBI hq in Washington D.C. and tell them what sorry mofo's they are and see how far your 'free speech' gets you.
Mine has 13 stars.
Posted By: LBP Re: Do you fly an American flag? - 04/28/23
What rag?
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Originally Posted by BMT

Walk into the lobby of the FBI hq in Washington D.C. and tell them what sorry mofo's they are and see how far your 'free speech' gets you.
And you support the fbi? They are part of the problems
Every day along with one or more guidon flags.
On American holidays if we can catch a break in the weather.

Originally Posted by BMT

What free fahqin' speech?
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Originally Posted by blanket

Patriot?🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Virtue signaling?πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck

Patriot?🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Virtue signaling?πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Patriot to what country?
Originally Posted by BMT

Respect is earned, not given.

Try to type out the scientific name of a certain African great ape and then get back to me on "free speech".
Originally Posted by BMT

And you support the fbi? They are part of the problems

Hell no, I hate those sorry bitches and bastards.
Posted By: CCCC Re: Do you fly an American flag? - 04/28/23
Yes, a nice big one at the entrance to our place - 24 hours a day for the past 30 years.
No, not anymore. Took it down after the fraud election of 2020. Not feeling very patriotic with this intentional destruction of what was once a great nation.

Angry American here. FJB
Texas flag
Originally Posted by BMT

The US has always had problems, every day, of every year. It does not take a lot of study to find bad actors in any human endeavor.

The evil that men do is a constant.

But, the American experiment continues to overcome those problems. Sometimes in bloody ways, sometimes in peaceful ways. Sometimes slowly, sometimes in fast and jarring shifts.

Blaming the entire country for the bad behavior of maybe 100 FBI/CIA turds, is misguided.

Especially, when you are exercising a right that your countrymen fought and died for.
Originally Posted by BMT
Originally Posted by BMT

The US has always had problems, every day, of every year. It does not take a lot of study to find bad actors in any human endeavor.

The evil that men do is a constant.

But, the American experiment continues to overcome those problems. Sometimes in bloody ways, sometimes in peaceful ways. Sometimes slowly, sometimes in fast and jarring shifts.

Blaming the entire country for the bad behavior of maybe 100 FBI/CIA turds, is misguided.

Especially, when you are exercising a right that your countrymen fought and died for.

The only people I see trampling over the constitution and our so called rights are always conveniently wearing government issued uniforms. It's not a few bad apples, it's systemic. From the oval office all the way down to the common street thug cop.

because he lives in Canada part of the year, for starters....
Got one on a Flag pole on the front of the house...

and one on the garage side wall facing the street in front of our house...

I don't fly the Battle Flag of the Army of Northern Virginia anymore, so I don't upset some leftist snowflake around here.
Fly a flag, no. Have two and soon to be three flags in display cases on the wall.
Yes
Originally Posted by Seafire

because he lives in Canada part of the year, for starters....

While we don't fly any flags, Old Glory is the one I would fly.

My loyalties are not to where I currently stand, they are to the Constitution of the US.
One flag represents that.

Don't have to wave that flag to show others my loyalty, it runs deep. Don't have
to do anything, to show anything, to anyone. Rock solid on who I am, am comfortable
with that. Others are entitled to their opinions, JDGAF what they think of me!

Local shady car dealer found God in his elderly years.
He put a big Jesus mural in the windows of the biggest building in town, along with
"Jesus Saves".

Then put our flag on one side of the roof, and a (same size) Isreali flag at the same height on the other side.

I looked at that at least twice a day for years, pissed off every time.
I will never, ever, fly another nations flag in any way presenting it as superior to
The Red, White and Blue.
Yes, im still proud to be American! Im not proud of our leaders though.
YES, but it is UPSIDE DOWN. Only ONE person has stopped by my house to make to ask if my wife and I were OK. He recognized it as a sign of distress. I said all was fine in our house, but is EVER the country was in distress, it is NOW. Below the American flag is a "we the people" FJB flag.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: RicG Re: Do you fly an American flag? - 04/28/23
Sure do. Made in USA … not China.
Yes and a US Army Aviation, Fort Rucker AL. flag.
Posted By: jc189 Re: Do you fly an American flag? - 04/28/23
YES
Yes i do, I have hanging vertically for the eave of my porch. I hope that in future it will still have the same meaning and evoke the emotions in others that it does for me. Many people have fought, bled and died for that flag. I still get a chill when I hear the national anthem! That reaction seems to have grown stronger as I have aged! I fear that our young folks with their crazy lack of country, are ashamed of it. As I look down the road which grows shorter and shorter for me, the future looks rather dim.
Not since election 2020.
Posted By: JDK Re: Do you fly an American flag? - 04/28/23
Yes
Every single day.
Yes, looking at it out the window of my house now.
Yes. 24-7-365
Yes. It only has 50 stars on it though. Not the 54 that biden claims.
In Iowa.[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
In Wabigoon, Ontario.[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: KFWA Re: Do you fly an American flag? - 04/28/23
yes, proudly
In Iowa.[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
In Wabigoon, Ontario.[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Iowa looks colder than Ontario.
Yep
I do, even though only visitors can see it.

I lowered it to half-mast when biden took office as a sign of morning for our country. It will stay there until the marxists are stricken from power. We are more than distressed.

It is sad that only one person has asked why it is at half-mast.
Posted By: RIO7 Re: Do you fly an American flag? - 04/28/23

Left to Right Texas Flag ,Ranch Flag, U.S. Flag, Don't tread on me Flag, not a very good picture but was trying to get a good shot of the sun set and the flags, but camera was dead by the time i changed battery's the light went away, YEH we fly our Flag. Rio7
Yes. Memorial Day (weekend) through Labor Day. Brother is Amvets member and old, worn flags get folded properly and go to him for their annual flag burning.
It seems like 9-11 all over. Remember that? For WEEKS after the whole mood changed. Everyone drove with courtesy, everyone was friendly, everyone cared what the future held. Then BOOM everything back to the way it was. Come 2016. We had a President that put America first. He may not be the most eloquent man alive, but we were all better off for those 4 years. Now look at the country. We are about to be swallowed up and nobody cares. WAKE UP AMERICA.
Yeah and I’ve been flying a Trump flag since 2020 too.
For last 30 years YES!!!!!!!!!!
It’s Only Makaaaaaaa Believeeeeeee..

Hahahaha Hahahaha

Believeeeeeeeee..
Proudly.
Yes
Yes
Yes!!!
Just on certain holidays, 4th, Memorial, Veteran's day, etc. And on the 4th I fly both the American and the (First) Confederate flag.
YES! Praying "we the people" take our great nation back for the COMMIE joe biden in '24 !!!!!!!!!!!

Virgil B.
I raise and lower it daily.
Yes. Every day.

For those of you who don't or quit flying your flags due to this POS administration, that, in my mind, is the exact opposite of what we should be doing.

Every red-blooded American Patriot should be flying Old Glory as a symbol and a F YOU to those that want to destroy everything she represents!
I used too, took it down in a bad storm last November. The way the county is going with FJB and the Hoe, really don't care much anymore. If I do put it vack up it will be up side down.
Yes
View from my front window. Flag flies 24-7.

I fly the Bonnie Blue flag. Not the American flag.
Nope.
The First National flies at my house.

Yes
No flagpole currently, so I hang my flags - US and AK, most holidays and my birthday.
Yup, with a TRUMP WON flag beneath it.
YES!
Yes.
We should all be fighting against this communist insurgency.
When I was born, 48 stars.
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

Beautiful.
Originally Posted by Rooster7
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

Beautiful.
X2

Though seeing that snow and what looks like bitter cold I can’t help thinking of A Christmas Story and Ralphie stuck to that flag pole.
Yes, my 50 star flag. On holidays, I add my old 48 star flag my father flew every day at his business. I was born under the 48 star flag.

L.W.
Yes!
Originally Posted by saddlering
I used too, took it down in a bad storm last November. The way the county is going with FJB and the Hoe, really don't care much anymore. If I do put it vack up it will be up side down.

You are an honest man, John. That's what Nan and I like about you.
Yes.
© 24hourcampfire