Home
TFF!

ya!

GWB

“Bud Light Ghost Town!” -Boston Red Sox Fans Completely Snub Disgraced Beer Brand as They Purchase Concessions at Fenway Park – Not a Single Soul Goes to Bud Light Stand (VIDEO)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ngle-soul-goes-to-bud-light-stand-video/
I heard on the news that their stock was up, wtf?
Originally Posted by Sako76

Well there's the problem..........you're listening to the "news".
Another proof that lieberal scumbag dimocraps destroy anything they touch. There should be a law against them existing.
TFF!

Transgenderism isn't the money maker they thought it would be.......
"I am fat"
"But I identify as thin"
" I consider my self Trans- Slender"
smile
Because the news and the stock market are both bullchit
Don't too much faith in the news stations lie, lie, lie is all they do just like Biden.
The Freak is a Transvestite, a Performer. Acting a role. Not "transgender" Even the Tranny's were calling "it" out about that . Media is burying cuz they can't show the Alphabet Clubs fighting amongst themselves
QE (money printing) FTW!!!!! Yah!!!!!
[Linked Image from pbs.twimg.com]
as of closing Thursday

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Originally Posted by stevelyn

Well there's the problem..........you're listening to the "news".

Touché
Watched hockey playoffs last night and saw a Bud Light logo on the ice. Was surprised to see it there.
One buddy has a bro in law that owns a restaurant and I am friends with another guy that owns a restaurant.

At lunch yesterday, the one guy said his brother in law usually sells 6 or 7 kegs of Bud Light in a week. Last week he sold 6 or 7 drinks.

As we were leaving, I asked the owner of the Mexican place that we are friends with how his Bud Light sales were. He said down significantly.

Sample of 2 in rural America.
Looks like all the geniuses here at the 'fire who said boycotting AB/Bud Light wouldn't work, were talking out their collective anuses' yet again. What a surprise.
Freaking Out Over Bud Light?
---------------------------------

You don't even have to drink it and it can consume all your thoughts and mind.

Try our new GET-A-LIFE BEER and you too can say - "WHO CARES?"
Originally Posted by P_Weed
Freaking Out Over Bud Light?
---------------------------------

You don't even have to drink it and it can consume all your thoughts and mind.

Try our new GET-A-LIFE BEER and you too can say - "WHO CARES?"

This Buds for you..........
I heard they were swapping out the tranny with a conservative approved one.

Attached picture Lady_Maga_photo.jpg
When you offer a product no one objectively needs and is easily replaced, you should probably take extra care not to offend your customers.
I heard the stock report was based on the first quarter which was before these commercials.
Bud lite believes the liberal propaganda. Everyone’s next door neighbor is some variation of a queer. And every other couple is a black married to a white. They drank the kool aid and it BACKFIRED. Hasbeen
Originally Posted by JoeBob
[Linked Image from pbs.twimg.com]

LOL !
My cousin runs a swanky golf course in the TX Hill Country.

He’s played golf with John Daly a few times. He said Daly would drink a case on the front 9 and another case on the back 9. 🤪🤪🤪
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
Bud lite believes the liberal propaganda. Everyone’s next door neighbor is some variation of a queer. And every other couple is a black married to a white. They drank the kool aid and it BACKFIRED. Hasbeen

Pretty good assessment I'd say. A guy might look the other way on that crap until they start rubbing your face in it just like AB did fug'em..mb
Here's a 30 day stock report. AB did take a big jump the last couple of days.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
Not only drinking it but they are helping to make the kool aid.
© 24hourcampfire