Home
https://www.gunbroker.com/item/984617482
It is JMB design, worth about $250.šŸ¤£
The seller is "CHECKYOUR6INC."

I think that's fitting.
Meh. Typical gun show. If itā€™s mine, itā€˜s with $250. If itā€™s theirs itā€™s worth $2500.00.

I have noticed that everything on Gunbroker appears to be ā€œrareā€.
Probably got the decimal wrong.
Originally Posted by Slavek
It is JMB design, worth about $250.šŸ¤£
Still more than Iā€™d give.
I'm thinking a misprice since the rest of their items are priced around normal retail, maybe a tad high on somethings.
Originally Posted by Potsy
Meh. Typical gun show. If itā€™s mine, itā€˜s with $250. If itā€™s theirs itā€™s worth $2500.00.

I have noticed that everything on Gunbroker appears to be ā€œrareā€.
Thatā€™s what VarmintGay does at gun shows. He splits a table with his bingo partners. Just enough room for trying to double his money on five good used Leupold scopes . People walking around with guns are offered ten cents on the dollar for their guns. What a douche.
Internet prices on many items has become downright insane !
That's what me and my buddies call the "I don't want to sell it" price... I've always thought either the seller is a moron or his wife is getting after him to sell something so he puts it at a ridiculous price and then tells the significant other it didn't sell so he has to keep it...

An old guy at one of the better gun shows around here had an old beat up Winchester 69 .22 on his table one day. Usually, in that condition they might be worth around $100 or so. He had a price of $2200 on the tag. I started laughing and asked him if he had misplaced the decimal and he got pissed. He told me he saw one for sale for more than that at the Dallas show so his must be worth at least that....
I should mess with him and ask for a picture with the butt plate removed.
Oh damn. No layaway! frown
BUUUUt, look at that Paaatiina. That has to be worth at least two grand!
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I should mess with him and ask for a picture with the butt plate removed.
Dare you to bid on it
Just for schits I sent him a message and asked if the price was listed correctly. He only replied back with "Yes."
Paul would buy it and something would be wrong with it lol
Originally Posted by mjbgalt
Paul would buy it and something would be wrong with it lol
LOL and there would be a thread with crying.
Ok everyone message him asking if the price is correct.
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Ok everyone message him asking if the price is correct.
Maybe he'll get the hint that he's a dumbass and lower it to something realistic.
alwaysoutdoored: I have concluded, you ARE as stupid as YOU make yourself sound!
Only an idiot would publicly burp up idiocy like you do - you have NO idea what you are blathering about!
But that seems to suit you (and no one else).
Sad (and pathetic).
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
alwaysoutdoored: I have concluded, you ARE as stupid as YOU make yourself sound!
Only an idiot would publicly burp up idiocy like you do - you have NO idea what you are blathering about!
But that seems to suit you (and no one else).
Sad (and pathetic).
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
GFY VarmintGibbons
The ones that are stupid is the ones that would pay that kind of price!
Have you seen the 3 gun set of Linebaugh revolvers?

$150,000
I have one of those. Fun gun and a take down. A few variants have the ā€œflaming bombā€ cartouche which adds some value but not that much.
Zero bids after almost a week.
By the way I have several JM stamped guns no longer made. This seems to be the sales tactic now days!
Whatā€™s the big deal? The market works these things out just fine. Seller prices it where he thinks it will sell. Buyer decides if heā€™s right. What could be more simple?
I've gotta admit..., I'm one that may have contributed to some of the insane prices! But, it does take 2 or more to make an auction. I like to think of it, as me winning the item for 25 bucks! šŸ˜ƒ
This is how I feel everytime I see someone selling a damn lever action 3030 for 900-1000 bucksā€¦or a ruger 77 for something similarly priced.
I guess I have to ask, "why do you give a #$%^?
Always on line little A Hole twerp... LOL
That's what me and my buddies call the "I don't want to sell it" price... I've always thought either the seller is a moron or his wife is getting after him to sell something so he puts it at a ridiculous price and then tells the significant other it didn't sell so he has to keep it.

I think it's a strategy called "It Only Takes One Idiot". Stamp a ridiculous price on something and just hope one lunatic wanders by. If they don't show up it's not like they are out of anything. They will just repost it at a later date and restart the quest for the perfect dumbass.
ok,you find 5 of the same gun, post one at a stupid price. post the rest at a high price but know where near that price. the rest sell at say 600-800. you bought them at 250each. who cares if the first one sells.
Kinda like bull sales.
S hit's getting out of control"
405WCF brass
Originally Posted by jorgeI
S hit's getting out of control"
405WCF brass

It looks like at least two people were willing to pay that kind of price for this rare item. Supply and demand at work. Thatā€™s how values are determined. A free market is a great thing.
© 24hourcampfire