Home
Horrible for those who think that they elected these people to represent them..

Video clip

https://twitter.com/TheChiefNerd/status/1654643388061237249?s=19
J. Edgar kept dossiers on all of congress, probably all in government to enhance his power. He destroyed people. He allowed people to be murdered. The FBI has been doing this since it's inception. It is the plan. They use it to get congress to do their bidding. The other agencies in the intelligence community are in on it as well. That's the real power in American politics. BHO enhanced and grew it to the point they can control anyone they want. They used it to steal elections. They are using it to Destroy America.
bravo!
It's a repeating pattern. The Roman Emperors established the Praetorian Guard to protect the Emperors, their family and staff. Gradually, however, increasing duties were given to them (to include investigating senators and such for disloyalty), along with increased powers, and before long the Praetorian Guard became the real power controlling Rome and the Emperors, i.e., Emperors ruled only at the pleasure of the Praetorian Guard, and only so long as they enjoyed their approval. Start looking into corruption on the part of the Praetorian Guard (which was massive), and the Emperor would find himself assassinated and replaced.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
It's a repeating pattern. The Roman Emperors established the Praetorian Guard to protect the Emperors, their family and staff. Gradually, however, increasing duties were given to them (to include investigating senators and such for disloyalty), along with increased powers, and before long the Praetorian Guard became the real power controlling Rome and the Emperors, i.e., Emperors ruled only at the pleasure of the Praetorian Guard, and only so long as they enjoyed their approval. Start looking into corruption on the part of the Praetorian Guard (which was massive), and the Emperor would find himself assassinated and replaced.

Same thing in China, with the court eunuchs. Originally servants, gradually obtained bureaucratic duties, eventually became powerbrokers and defacto rulers who could literally cause an imperial dynasty to collapse.
Stating the obvious and two, he’s not long for this world.
It's what men do.
Originally Posted by auk1124

Same thing in China, with the court eunuchs. Originally servants, gradually obtained bureaucratic duties, eventually became powerbrokers and defacto rulers who could literally cause an imperial dynasty to collapse.
There was a great movie about that, which took place around the time of the communist revolution in China. Can't recall the title. Very moving portrayal of the last emperor. In fact, the title might have been The Last Emperor.

Their King is still in Control ..

The White Racist Clan Sympathizer and Marxist House Boy from Dumpsterware is just a Prop..

I pretty sure they enjoy his Gaffes..

Watching You Gashing your Teeth all the while believing the Cavalry is just about to cum over the Horizon..

She wore a Orange Ribbon ..
Epstien was such a valuable asset, until he wasn't...
Where's the the rest of the conversation?
Found it. 4 months old.
Soo it’s not relevant?
America has now become Pakistan. The Pakistani secret police run the country. It looks like the same thing is happening in America. Unfortunately, too many people don 't care. I'm sure the "swamp" is upset with Tucker in about 1000 ways. I hope he survives to see his grand kids.

kwg
Originally Posted by rainshot
Soo it’s not relevant?
It's very relevant. Why the 4 month delay. Now that Tucker has left Faux News, he's more relevant, IMO. Maybe it just came out, IDK, but the YouTube said 4 months ago. Here's another clip.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1654681765510823942
Maybe Tucker will pick up where Rush left off.
tucker, like trump hasn't spoken a word of truth since their birth...

Phil
Originally Posted by Greyghost

Phil

You must respect the hell out of them then.

Phil
LOL
Tag for reflection at the Country's funeral or maybe rebirth???

new york state police wear purple to pay homage to the praetorian guard.

Phil

You sir are a fuggin assclown. Please get on a plane to Ukraine along with rest of your commie friends you have.
I long wondered bout this. I wondered why members or congress didn’t fear themselves being spied on. As crazy as everything is what keeps them from saying you better vote the right way or that nasty thing you did is going to come out.
Nothing some of us didn't already know, but the delivery was interesting.
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
I long wondered bout this.

It fell out in the general news a couple years ago. Lindsey Graham (of all people) lead the outrage charge (on FOX). Ya, he was on the Intelligence Committee. LoL
The deep state likely also does their best to make sure no one can win office who they don't have dirt on.
Don't forget the 900? FBI folders that the Clinton's "requested", which then went "missing" for 6 weeks, only to be "found" on a hallway table.

I have zero doubt those files were on putative members of both parties, were copied, and have been useful ever since. I suspect the practice hasn't ended. We just don't know about it, because no one is outing it any longer.

Yes, Epstein was very, very useful.
Tucker is correct. But he could go one step further and tell who controls the intelligence agencies.
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Nothing some of us didn't already know, but the delivery was interesting.
How many Intel agencies does the U.S. have? How many overlapping jurisdictions? How centralized are they? How broken is the oversight structure? Is Lloyd Austin compromised? How much do you really know versus what you think you know.
One thing for sure is very few know what is really going on.
RFK Jr. says the CIA killed his uncle. Even if they didn't, would you like this rumor to persist ? The CIA needs to clean up their act. But, like everything and everyone else, they are beholden to the CCP.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/0...coverup-involving-his-uncle-jfk-1356921/

RFK Jr. says CIA ‘definitely involved in the murder, 60-year coverup’ involving his uncle JFK
May 7, 2023 | Vivek Saxena

Democrat presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. said last week that he personally believes the CIA was involved in the assassination of his uncle, former President John F. Kennedy.

He made the remark on the “All-In Podcast” after host Jason Calacanis asked him point-blank, “Do you believe they were involved in the murder of your uncle?”

“Yes, they were definitely involved in the murder and, you know, the 60-year coverup. They’re still not releasing the, you know, the papers that legally they have to release,” Kennedy promptly replied.

As proof that the CIA was involved, he pointed to mountains of evidence.

“I don’t think there’s any doubt if you look at this huge, you know, mountain of evidence and confessions and, you know, so many people have confessed to their involvement. … I mean, for anybody who has doubts about that, I would recommend a book by Jim Douglas called ‘The Unspeakable,'” he said.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Tucker is correct. But he could go one step further and tell who controls the intelligence agencies.
Yep.
© 24hourcampfire